Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    The cup matches are very close in the fixture list, + the weekend games. I think if Liverpool want to go for the league they'll have to sacrifice one of the cup competitions, probably the FA cup. We actually have a better record at Anfield than we do at home, so I don't see it being so easy.
    Winning the title this year was never a realistic target for Liverpool. It will be a massive bonus is we do achieve that, I am still not saying that we're the favourites. Assuming that you are a Chelsea fan I am certainly not taking you lightly even when we're at home. The EPL tournament is now at the semi final stage where as we have at least on paper have a simple home match in the FA Cup. Don't at all feel that we need to sacrifice any tournament and should attempt to win all three competitions we're in. Next season if we're in in the Champions League will need a bigger squad seeing Klopp's style of Football is very energy sapping. What happened to Everton in the second half of the Merseyside derby can do so to us as well, high pressure Football is very difficult to sustain for ninety minutes.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    What makes you say that?
    In post 160 you say " we actually have a good record at Anfield" I assume by "we" you mean Chelsea.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Winning the title this year was never a realistic target for Liverpool. It will be a massive bonus is we do achieve that, I am still not saying that we're the favourites. Assuming that you are a Chelsea fan I am certainly not taking you lightly even when we're at home. The EPL tournament is now at the semi final stage where as we have at least on paper have a simple home match in the FA Cup. Don't at all feel that we need to sacrifice any tournament and should attempt to win all three competitions we're in. Next season if we're in in the Champions League will need a bigger squad seeing Klopp's style of Football is very energy sapping. What happened to Everton in the second half of the Merseyside derby can do so to us as well, high pressure Football is very difficult to sustain for ninety minutes.
    Yeah, I think Liverpool will probably be able to put out their B team in the FA cup and win easily, but I see the EFL Cup being a priority due to it being the semi-final stage. The high pressing style will give Liverpool some very tired legs after these fixtures, I remember last season, if it wasn't for the EFL Cup and Europa League, Liverpool would have finished much higher in the table. Your probably correct in the fact that winning the title is a bonus for Liverpool this season but you are more consistent than City and Arsenal at the moment and are the only team who I can see actually giving us a hard time, especially looking at City's frail defence and inconsistent attack.

In post 160 you say " we actually have a good record at Anfield" I assume by "we" you mean Chelsea.
    Oh, thought you would have known by the avatar.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jose Mourinho believes it will be hard for Manchester United to make up ground on Chelsea in the title race because his former club adopt an overtly defensive approach he refuses to employ at Old Trafford.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ea-title-race/

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “You have to be honest and say that is very difficult,” the United manager said, when asked if his side could still win the title. “It’s not just the difference in points, it’s also the Chelsea philosophy of playing.

“They score one goal and they win. They defend a lot. They defend well. They are winning and, in the last 20 minutes, they bring defenders in.

“They don’t care what people say, what people think. They just want to win. And, because of that, I don’t see them losing many points.”

Chelsea, who beat United 4-0 at Stamford Bridge in October, have scored 11 goals more than United in the league this term.

Ok pal.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    “You have to be honest and say that is very difficult,” the United manager said, when asked if his side could still win the title. “It’s not just the difference in points, it’s also the Chelsea philosophy of playing.

“They score one goal and they win. They defend a lot. They defend well. They are winning and, in the last 20 minutes, they bring defenders in.

“They don’t care what people say, what people think. They just want to win. And, because of that, I don’t see them losing many points.”

Chelsea, who beat United 4-0 at Stamford Bridge in October, have scored 11 goals more than United in the league this term.

Ok pal.
    Yeah. The Blues have been playing a very un-Chelsea like style of football this year; But Conte does bring in Ivanovic at the end of every game.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah. The Blues have been playing a very un-Chelsea like style of football this year; But Conte does bring in Ivanovic at the end of every game.
    Yeah. But look at the irony from the bus parker...

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think Liverpool will probably be able to put out their B team in the FA cup and win easily, but I see the EFL Cup being a priority due to it being the semi-final stage. The high pressing style will give Liverpool some very tired legs after these fixtures, I remember last season, if it wasn't for the EFL Cup and Europa League, Liverpool would have finished much higher in the table. Your probably correct in the fact that winning the title is a bonus for Liverpool this season but you are more consistent than City and Arsenal at the moment and are the only team who I can see actually giving us a hard time, especially looking at City's frail defence and inconsistent attack.

Oh, thought you would have known by the avatar.
    We have an easy home match in the FA cup that shouldn't cause many problems. Assuming we go through could have a tougher match in the next round, can't take any team for granted. Klopp only knows one way to play, it's his way or the exit door. Of course the players will be tired seeing we are also playing some seven matches in January as well, they just have to deal with it. Our home match against your Chelsea will be a crucial one that we'll most probably need to win. I won't dismiss City or Arsenal so easily but there needs to be a dramatic improvement if they are to seriously challenge in the second half of the season. I didn't pay notice to your Avtaar, must be good being a Man Utd fan at the moment!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's breaking news:

Mourinho is whining.

The sky is blue.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 23rd December 2016 at 00:10.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So Oscar's move to Shanghai SIPG has been confirmed. He's apparently going to be earning £400,000 a week.

Seems like we'll hopefully make one or two signings in the winter transfer window now.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oscar was my favorite player on Chelsea. Nobody else was likable on our team. My favorite player is probably Kante now and maybe Cahill.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oscar was my favorite player on Chelsea. Nobody else was likable on our team. My favorite player is probably Kante now and maybe Cahill.
    How do you define 'likeable'?

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oscar making it clear his move was motivated by the prestige of playing for Shanghai rather than money. [/Satire]
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 23rd December 2016 at 18:18.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how are Chelsea gonna use the £60 million that comes from Oscar's sale? That's the big question.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How do you define 'likeable'?
    Cmon man. Azpilicueta, Luiz, Matic, Hazard, Costa. These guys are all "dirty" players. Then Willian isn't that bad, but his afro is kind of annoying. Like I hate watching Fellaini play. As for Pedro, everyone thought he was done last season so seeing him perform well can be unsettling. Especially since he is replacing the Chelsea Player of the Year in the lineup. Fabregas is one that is so easy to pick on. Can't play defense at all. So every defensive mistake is blamed on him. These aren't mainly opinions of mine, but also other Premier League fans.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So how are Chelsea gonna use the £60 million that comes from Oscar's sale? That's the big question.
    Probably use it on a solid backup midfielder. Matic is a tank defensively and Kante is great with his speed. While Fabregas is a good asset passing-wise. Oscar was a mixture of all that so we need another all-around guy to replace him. Maybe Vidal, Verratti, Sahin(when fit), or Witsel.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cmon man. Azpilicueta, Luiz, Matic, Hazard, Costa. These guys are all "dirty" players. Then Willian isn't that bad, but his afro is kind of annoying. Like I hate watching Fellaini play. As for Pedro, everyone thought he was done last season so seeing him perform well can be unsettling. Especially since he is replacing the Chelsea Player of the Year in the lineup. Fabregas is one that is so easy to pick on. Can't play defense at all. So every defensive mistake is blamed on him. These aren't mainly opinions of mine, but also other Premier League fans.
    How are Azpilicueta and Hazard classified as 'dirty' players?

Luiz is likeable because of his attitude towards the fans.

Costa is likeable because of his immense passion and drive towards Chelsea's success.

Moses has been consistently loaned out despite doing well in pre-season, still stuck around and has made it.

Batshuayi is a legend on Twitter.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How are Azpilicueta and Hazard classified as 'dirty' players?

Luiz is likeable because of his attitude towards the fans.

Costa is likeable because of his immense passion and drive towards Chelsea's success.

Moses has been consistently loaned out despite doing well in pre-season, still stuck around and has made it.

Batshuayi is a legend on Twitter.
    I like these guys too. That's cause I'm a Chelsea fan. I was looking at it from a fan of another team. It's easy to imagine them getting mad at Chelsea's players.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like these guys too. That's cause I'm a Chelsea fan. I was looking at it from a fan of another team. It's easy to imagine them getting mad at Chelsea's players.
    People dislike mainly Costa and he hasn't been bad this season.

A lot of the negative perception relating to Chelsea is (was) due to Mourinho. Hopefully we get over that era soon.

Everyone likes Conte.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oscar was also my favourite player, very upset that he's gone to China. I can still remember his screamer against Juventus in the UCL.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok pal.
    He's not moaning about Chelsea, he's admiring the fact that Chelsea still remember his ways.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We have an easy home match in the FA cup that shouldn't cause many problems. Assuming we go through could have a tougher match in the next round, can't take any team for granted. Klopp only knows one way to play, it's his way or the exit door. Of course the players will be tired seeing we are also playing some seven matches in January as well, they just have to deal with it. Our home match against your Chelsea will be a crucial one that we'll most probably need to win. I won't dismiss City or Arsenal so easily but there needs to be a dramatic improvement if they are to seriously challenge in the second half of the season. I didn't pay notice to your Avtaar, must be good being a Man Utd fan at the moment!
    BBC made an article on fixtures during the Christmas period and it shows the difference between Chelsea and the others:

By contrast, Mourinho's former club Chelsea fare the best, with 223 hours spanning their three games, giving them just over 90% more recovery time than Southampton.

Of the Premier League title contenders, Arsenal have the next greatest amount of time between their games, with Liverpool by far the worst hit, playing their fixtures over a period more than three days shorter than that of Chelsea.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38423001

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's not moaning about Chelsea, he's admiring the fact that Chelsea still remember his ways.
    I think he is jealous that Conte is a better tactician than him.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think he is jealous that Conte is a better tactician than him.
    Wouldn't be surprised since he was the best manager in the league when Ferguson left.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only idiots thought Conte wouldn't come good. Good motivator and good tactician. Would be a failure of a season if Chelsea didn't win the premier league from here.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Only idiots thought Conte wouldn't come good. Good motivator and good tactician. Would be a failure of a season if Chelsea didn't win the premier league from here.
    Arsenal is a failure of a franchise.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Arsenal is a failure of a franchise.
    Still beat Chelsea 3-0 though.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Still beat Chelsea 3-0 though.
    Can't hear you from the top of the table.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty poor first half at Spurs. Need to improve drastically.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea have been lacklustre today and Tottenham have pounced.

Need to play with greater intensity in the remaining 30 minutes to get something out of this game.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty poor stuff. Azpi and Moses did nothing for the 2 goals and a flat performance overall.

13 in a row was still a superb run though.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't know that the match was today. Thank Allah I didn't watch.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poor performance, once again caught out because we didn't close down the player on the edge of the box. For the last 2 seasons, we've been constantly punished but haven't learnt our lessons. Kante has been disappointing, getting exposed in every single big game so far, barring the Manchester United game.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sky now saying his agent is China, don't think you'll be singing about being top of the league if Costa leaves .

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sky now saying his agent is China, don't think you'll be singing about being top of the league if Costa leaves .
    I will say there's a 1% chance of him leaving in the Winter transfer window.

Anyway, if he leaves, we will get a replacement. We're not Arsenal.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will say there's a 1% chance of him leaving in the Winter transfer window.

Anyway, if he leaves, we will get a replacement. We're not Arsenal.

Who will you replace him with in this window?

Lol why you comparing yourselves to us? Since you want to play that game I'll just tell you now a situation like this would only happen to us in the close season not during the season

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who will you replace him with in this window?

Lol why you comparing yourselves to us? Since you want to play that game I'll just tell you now a situation like this would only happen to us in the close season not during the season
    Sanchez!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sanchez!
    Hazard and Willian coming the other way than?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hazard and Willian coming the other way than?
    Don't worry, Wenger has got some 16-year-old French kid lined up as a replacement.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last thing we need amidst our title push. Obnoxious Chinese billionaires sowing the seeds of discord.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, Wenger has got some 16-year-old French kid lined up as a replacement.
    LOL if he does Chelsea or some other cash rich team will want him in a few years .

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    LOL if he does Chelsea or some other cash rich team will want him in a few years .
    Are you suggesting Arsenal is a feeder club?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you suggesting Arsenal is a feeder club?
    Said they would be interested didn't say we would sell. Nice try though

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Said they would be interested didn't say we would sell. Nice try though
    Arsenal's dealings would suggest otherwise.

Anyway - do you think Sanchez will stay? The rumours are all over the place...

Don't know what to think of the Costa situation - he seems like a fierce competitor so I'm not sure how he'd like playing in a pyjama league. But - money talks.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Arsenal's dealings would suggest otherwise.

Anyway - do you think Sanchez will stay? The rumours are all over the place...

Don't know what to think of the Costa situation - he seems like a fierce competitor so I'm not sure how he'd like playing in a pyjama league. But - money talks.
    We haven't sold one of our key players in years.

Depends which teams are in for Sanchez, Barcalona, Real Madrid, and Bayern won't be in for him. Think we can see of interest from juventus and psg but I think if he wants to leave he'll be allowed to

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still no goal from David Luiz.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    11 points clear.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who did Fabregas replace and why?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congrats on winning the league

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We're just absolutely dominating atm.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Sam got the better of us today.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Big Sam got the better of us today.
    Lost to Crystal Palace...MashAllah

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good result against City to move on from the shoddy display against CPFC. The Blues march on!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely free kick from Marcos "Left-back Messi" Alonso today.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lovely free kick from Marcos "Left-back Messi" Alonso today.
    Can you somehow tell Costa to score a goal? It looks like he is a goalkeeper-turned striker out there. Doesn't even have one hat-trick this season.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you somehow tell Costa to score a goal? It looks like he is a goalkeeper-turned striker out there. Doesn't even have one hat-trick this season.
    He's done well enough, overall. Fourth highest scorer in the PL this season. Thankfully, Hazard is on fire and Pedro, Alonso, Willian, Cahill, etc. chip in with some handy goals.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That didn't go too well...

Next match is against Spurs; really need to up our game after such a dreadful display.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So dissapointing...

Although we are still in control of the title race - that defeat to Crystal Palace hurt us a lot. Man Utd (even with their inconsistency are still a formidable team at home) so not the end of the world if we lose to them.

Tbf - Spurs still have to play Crystal Palace away (tough game), Arsenal at home and Man Utd at home so I am sure they will drop points too.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Costa needs to be dropped get rid of him. Bats or Willian in, if Bats comes in, I'd get rid of Pedro for Willian. Enough is enough, Conte needs to realise Costa is not in-form and has been a liability since January.

Hazard was poor today, he had no idea what he was doing, should have gone out wide and forced Herrera out of his comfort zone, he was never going to do anything being man marked at CAM.

Alonso was a big miss, no one stretched United and it was very easy for them, Diego came out wide and just kept on giving the ball away.

Matic is also lacklustre, he should be dropped for Fabregas. We only looked like doing something in the game other than being smacked by United when he came on, and Matic probably made 0 defensive contributions in that match so that won't be missed.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Terry will leave at the end of the season.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a performance by Chelsea in one of the best FA cup semi finals I've ever seen.

Keeping Costa and Hazard on the bench was a great tactical move by Conte, the Spurs plan to combat them went out of the window and by the time they appeared it was too late to counter

The confidence from this win is huge, can't see Chelsea losing a premiership game from here.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Terrific stuff by them in the semi and as much as it pains me to say this, they are the best team in England atm.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly Liverpool should consider signing Terry on a free as the man is still a quality defender. If Jurgen Klopp is reading this then sign him right now before someone else does. Is was a brilliant semi final with both teams playing some great stuff. I thinking the penalty that probably was not made the telling factor. Chelsea's superior squad also made a difference in the end, when you have Hazard and Costa sitting on the bench the option to bring them on after 60 minutes will make a massive difference. As for Spurs the ball by Christian Eriksson for their second goal was one of the best I have ever seen. In Eriksson, Alli, Wanyama and Dembele Spurs have a very good midfield, up front they are some what lacking.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 23rd April 2017 at 01:59.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, we face Arsenal in the FA Cup final... someone call Drogba.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, we face Arsenal in the FA Cup final... someone call Drogba.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good win today, Costa being back on form is the biggest relief. Hazard gets his best goal tally in a PL season and Kante with an excellent performance.

Only two things that were slightly frustrating:

1)We can't keep clean sheets to save our lives
    2)We have a knack of conceding to old players; Lukaku, Romeu, Bertrand etc

Other than that, a good step towards the title and it's nice to have the pressure on Spurs for once.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mind Chelsea winning it as they have been crowned champs before. As a Liverpool fan it would make me feel awful if Spurs win the league. That would make Liverpool look like a third rate team.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Superb team. Different class.

No weaknesses at all and so much strength in depth.

Deserving champions.

Will probably be even stronger next season.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    3 points

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Diego hasn't scored one hat trick in recent times. Hope he gets one as season is coming to a close.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We've got Batshuayi Michy Batshuayi just don't think you understand! Best side in the league.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won boyzz! @Abdullah719 @Muhammad10 @msb314 @Punisher

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Congrats boyz!

Missed the match, time to catch the highlights.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champions of England, we know what we are.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won boyzz! @Abdullah719 @Muhammad10 @msb314 @Punisher
    What a win!!!

Can't beleive we won the title after finishing 10th last season - Conte did an incredible job!

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Superb team. Different class.

No weaknesses at all and so much strength in depth.

Deserving champions.

Will probably be even stronger next season.
    Costa is still suspect IMO - esp against the big teams.

Hope we can get Morata or Lukaku during the summer window. Really hope we can make a big push in the Champions League!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)