Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Well, it was an ugly game where Jose parked the bus somewhat, (and there was a lot of kick and run, long balling, etc.) but I'm getting the impression that United, as a team, will be happier at the outcome of the game than Liverpool.

A 0-0 draw at Anfield against an in-form Liverpool side is not bad. However, I barely saw any good attacking play from United, so I guess that should be a matter of concern for fans.
    We have a better team than Liverpool so for us to park the bus against Liverpool is absolute criminal in my eyes. We weren't playing Barcelona or something. We should have been more attacking.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    We have a better team than Liverpool so for us to park the bus against Liverpool is absolute criminal in my eyes. We weren't playing Barcelona or something. We should have been more attacking.
    Well, that's disputable. I know Liverpool have a shaky defence, but I reckon their current attack is more dangerous than United's. I saw Liverpool as clear favourites going into this match, so MUFC certainly did well to hold on.

Definitely should have tried for a win though; defensive play made for boring viewing.
    The game was definitely a letdown in terms of entertainment.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THE_KING, you are being delusional, yes they arnt Barcelona but maybe you should tell that to Fergie, who even in his prime played with caution at Anfield.

LVG didnt do good against big teams, its that big teams did bad themselves in those matches.

Coming into this match, the tide was against us, in these cases you batten down the hatches and try and ride it out rather then fight a losing cause like a lunatic.

Liverpool had been on form, they have blown away Chelsea and Arsenal, that too away, this was at Anfield, only a lunatic manager would have gone in today playing attacking football against them with there high pressing football at there own ground.

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You parked the bus in front of our goal for sure. From Man Utd's perspective a point has been gained but are you lot boring to watch or what! £89 million for Pogba tells me everything about Mourinho's transfer policy.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You parked the bus in front of our goal for sure. From Man Utd's perspective a point has been gained but are you lot boring to watch or what! £89 million for Pogba tells me everything about Mourinho's transfer policy.
    You are not going to judge us from one match are you?

From the looks of it, Mourinho has still not settled down and doesnt know his players best positions, 8 games in and he is still shuffling them around. He needs to sort the team out and stick with it like he did at Chelsea, one good thing is he has found a rough diamond in Herrera and polished it to perfection, now needs to get Pogba going and throw in Henrikh, once this MF is sorted we will dominate everyone

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post

From the looks of it, Mourinho has still not settled down and doesnt know his players best positions, 8 games in and he is still shuffling them around. He needs to sort the team out and stick with it like he did at Chelsea, one good thing is he has found a rough diamond in Herrera and polished it to perfection, now needs to get Pogba going and throw in Henrikh, once this MF is sorted we will dominate everyone
    I am aware of how Mourinho's team normally play that is to bore the crap out of everyone! Klopp is not exactly a veteran Liverpool manager yet plays a far more exciting brand of Football. Fair play to your boy's for getting a point, that is probably what they came for. It's not for me to comment on your tactics or players coming in or leaving.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like the pressure of expectations may be overwhelming him. Been largely underpar and inconsistent at United and is under massive pressure from the media due to his huge transfer fee.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    THE_KING, you are being delusional, yes they arnt Barcelona but maybe you should tell that to Fergie, who even in his prime played with caution at Anfield.

LVG didnt do good against big teams, its that big teams did bad themselves in those matches.

Coming into this match, the tide was against us, in these cases you batten down the hatches and try and ride it out rather then fight a losing cause like a lunatic.

Liverpool had been on form, they have blown away Chelsea and Arsenal, that too away, this was at Anfield, only a lunatic manager would have gone in today playing attacking football against them with there high pressing football at there own ground.
    So you are happy with us parking the bus at Liverpool? That shows just how far we have fallen. I'm aware that Fergie did play cautiously from time to time but he never did what Mourinho does. It's funny how fans keep defending Jose. Pep, Koeman, Conte have come in and stamped their authority on their respective teams yet the so called special one still hasn't figured out his best team.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Looks like the pressure of expectations may be overwhelming him. Been largely underpar and inconsistent at United and is under massive pressure from the media due to his huge transfer fee.
    If he stops focusing on his hair and that stupid dab celebration then maybe he would do something useful on the pitch. I'm losing my patience with Pogba.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Parking the bus they say, the heatmaps show a different story.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1080576/Live

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Pogba is rubbish, Zlatan is rubbish and Mourinho is rubbish.

Man United is a complete mess. The retirement of SAF was not handled well at all.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

I hope you still back Depay to be as good/better than Sanchez. He will probably have to do it at some other club though, if the reports of him leaving in January have any legs.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs goals and assits to settle him down and give him confidence, otherwise the media will stay on his back.

With his confidence back he will the best MF in the world.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are happy with us parking the bus at Liverpool? That shows just how far we have fallen. I'm aware that Fergie did play cautiously from time to time but he never did what Mourinho does. It's funny how fans keep defending Jose. Pep, Koeman, Conte have come in and stamped their authority on their respective teams yet the so called special one still hasn't figured out his best team.
    Parking the bus, in this match, where everything was stacked against us? then yes i am happy with that, because i know if we tried to attack, (which even fergie didnt do at anfield) we would have been blown away 3 or 4 nil.

You keep attacking Jose, but you do realise he is taking over a club that was managed by probably the worst manager in EPLs history. He has already revived players like Herrera, Felalini, Mata etc. who are playing the best football of there careers.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Pogba is rubbish, Zlatan is rubbish and Mourinho is rubbish.

Man United is a complete mess. The retirement of SAF was not handled well at all.
    ...and Arsenal will win the league

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you still back Depay to be as good/better than Sanchez. He will probably have to do it at some other club though, if the reports of him leaving in January have any legs.
    Seeing how many players were average under LVG like Herrera and Fellani being revived by Jose, i would like to see how Depay does, it was unfortunate he was being tested playing under the worst manager ever.

But im sure he is still better Sterling who was suppose to be the next Messi

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Parking the bus, in this match, where everything was stacked against us? then yes i am happy with that, because i know if we tried to attack, (which even fergie didnt do at anfield) we would have been blown away 3 or 4 nil.

You keep attacking Jose, but you do realise he is taking over a club that was managed by probably the worst manager in EPLs history. He has already revived players like Herrera, Felalini, Mata etc. who are playing the best football of there careers.
    You are probably some blind Jose fan who can't see nothing wrong with what he does hence why you keep defending him. And lol at LVG being the worst EPL manager ever. Sums up your football knowledge in a nutshell. Don't come back to me if you will keep on defending that atrocity at Anfield.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No surprises that the Chelsea reject decided on park the bus tactics...with the signings Maureen made, one would expect attacking football. It was embarassing.

If this was LVG in his place, United fans would no doubt be calling for his head. I hope Chelsea smash them.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    No surprises that the Chelsea reject decided on park the bus tactics...with the signings Maureen made, one would expect attacking football. It was embarassing.

If this was LVG in his place, United fans would no doubt be calling for his head. I hope Chelsea smash them.
    To be fair to Jose, the inept LVG's MUFC would probably have been slaughtered given Liverpool's current form.

Mourinho's style made for ugly viewing, but he got the job done. A good result for United and their recent 4-1 win against Leicester that showed they won't always park the bus under Jose.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    You are probably some blind Jose fan who can't see nothing wrong with what he does hence why you keep defending him. And lol at LVG being the worst EPL manager ever. Sums up your football knowledge in a nutshell. Don't come back to me if you will keep on defending that atrocity at Anfield.
    In the last 20 years, can you name me 3 better performances from us at Anfield? Fergie played like this many many times at Anfield, it's always been a struggle for us there tbh. All our victories, dating back to 99 at Anfield have been by the single goal and mostly 1-0, stealing a win. I hate playing at Anfield, other than 2015 we've never performed there.

Do you know which managers said these quotes in their post match press conference?

“You could see it had 0-0 written all over it from early. Maybe this game, it is just too important now [to lose]. There’s maybe pressure on players that makes it difficult for them to relax. We showed good professionalism, good composure and we just lacked a cutting edge.”
    "The opponents were strong and good in defence, so it was difficult"

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    In the last 20 years, can you name me 3 better performances from us at Anfield? Fergie played like this many many times at Anfield, it's always been a struggle for us there tbh. All our victories, dating back to 99 at Anfield have been by the single goal and mostly 1-0, stealing a win. I hate playing at Anfield, other than 2015 we've never performed there.

Do you know which managers said these quotes in their post match press conference?
    Ok fine I get it that Anfield is a tough place for us but Jose hasn't impressed me much so far. We have two tough games coming up against Chelsea and City which will make or break our season.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Seeing how many players were average under LVG like Herrera and Fellani being revived by Jose, i would like to see how Depay does, it was unfortunate he was being tested playing under the worst manager ever.

But im sure he is still better Sterling who was suppose to be the next Messi
    No one can be as good as the greatest player of all time (Messi), but Sterling is surely better than Depay and he has found his stride again under Pep.

Depay no doubt is talented, but his attitude stinks and there is no cure for that. He simply not cut for the top level mentally.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    ...and Arsenal will win the league

At this rate, we will certainly finish above Man United in spite of them spending £160m and buying players with 'winning mentality' like Zlatan and Pogba.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Ok fine I get it that Anfield is a tough place for us but Jose hasn't impressed me much so far. We have two tough games coming up against Chelsea and City which will make or break our season.
    True United fans will never like Mourinho's style of football. Manchester United has always been an attacking team and have played eye-catching football.

Same United fans who trashed Mourinho's style of play when he was at Chelsea defend him now. Talk about hypocrisy.

Mourinho is just not the right man for a club whose identity is to play proper attacking football. He flopped at Real Madrid and he will flop at Man United.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    True United fans will never like Mourinho's style of football. Manchester United has always been an attacking team and have played eye-catching football.

Same United fans who trashed Mourinho's style of play when he was at Chelsea defend him now. Talk about hypocrisy.

Mourinho is just not the right man for a club whose identity is to play proper attacking football. He flopped at Real Madrid and he will flop at Man United.
    imo Jose isn't the special one anymore. This isn't 2004 anymore. I think he is past it and I think we face a real battle to finish in the top 4.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    imo Jose isn't the special one anymore. This isn't 2004 anymore. I think he is past it and I think we face a real battle to finish in the top 4.
    His tactics are outdated. This is an era of managers like Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino, and Simeone now.

Mourinho hasn't really been the same since Madrid. Messi destroyed his ego and his failure to win the Champions League with Ronaldo and all the stars at his disposal has mentality jolted him.

The fact that Madrid have two Champions League titles after his departure say a lot about his tactics and influence.

If he doesn't take the team to a top 4 finish in spite of spending all the money that he did last summer, he will be under serious pressure.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Perfectly fair to say he hasn't impressed so far with our current points tally, just didn't think it was fair on him for people to state it after a trip to Anfield and playing in a manner we played under SAF on a number of occasions.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    No one can be as good as the greatest player of all time (Messi), but Sterling is surely better than Depay and he has found his stride again under Pep.

Depay no doubt is talented, but his attitude stinks and there is no cure for that. He simply not cut for the top level mentally.
    Stick to the CRICKET MATE!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Perfectly fair to say he hasn't impressed so far with our current points tally, just didn't think it was fair on him for people to state it after a trip to Anfield and playing in a manner we played under SAF on a number of occasions.
    I'm all for giving Jose time but that doesn't mean I can't criticise him if I'm unhappy with his tactics. The jury is still out on him as far as I'm concerned.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    His tactics are outdated. This is an era of managers like Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino, and Simeone now.

Mourinho hasn't really been the same since Madrid. Messi destroyed his ego and his failure to win the Champions League with Ronaldo and all the stars at his disposal has mentality jolted him.

The fact that Madrid have two Champions League titles after his departure say a lot about his tactics and influence.

If he doesn't take the team to a top 4 finish in spite of spending all the money that he did last summer, he will be under serious pressure.
    I agree with you unfortunately. All these managers are better than him now. Jose is still a good manager but he isn't a great manager anymore. To do well he needs top players.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Vince McMahon should be the next manager of Manchester United, he has experience being involved with the XFL

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Vince McMahon should be the next manager of Manchester United, he has experience being involved with the XFL
    And make Donald Trump his assistant.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    And make Donald Trump his assistant.
    They'd do a better job then Jose

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'd do a better job then Jose
    Debatable.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    You sure about that? His cricket opinions are for reactions only.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    I'm all for giving Jose time but that doesn't mean I can't criticise him if I'm unhappy with his tactics. The jury is still out on him as far as I'm concerned.
    Well of course it is, the season is only two months in so far.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Keep denying that Messi is not the most gifted individual attacker of all time. I am sure it will take you somewhere.

Just don't expect all the top managers of today to agree with you though, that of course does not mean that your opinion does not matter. It still does.

However, majority of the world are not blind to Messi's greatness.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Chelsea beating Mourinho at the Bridge will be the perfect end to the weekend, but a draw will be the most favorable result for Arsenal.

Chelsea winning will delight me but I will be very happy to see a draw too.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Keep denying that Messi is not the most gifted individual attacker of all time. I am sure it will take you somewhere.

Just don't expect all the top managers of today to agree with you though, that of course does not mean that your opinion does not matter. It still does.

However, majority of the world are not blind to Messi's greatness.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    True But some of the posts are decent and have logic to it, his footy sense though Do you really expect freshies to know anything about footy

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO, i am just talking FACTS, which you are having a hard time swallowing, your love for LVG is not hidden, but only a fool will say hes not one of the worst ever. He destroyed the team and he destroyed the players.

You can keep crying about what happened at Anfield, but then start bashing Fergie aswell as he used the same tactics at anfield, ohh ofcourse you didnt even watch football then.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes there is someone better, his name is Ronaldo, you might have heard of him.

Anyway back to the topic, its not fair to compare both Depay and Sterling when one isnt even getting a chance to play, both were a disaster last year and seeing how jose has revived some players like Herrera, Mata etc. it will be interesting to see how Depay plays.

You can talk about his mentality but then he was also managed by a mental case last season too.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this rate, we will certainly finish above Man United in spite of them spending £160m and buying players with 'winning mentality' like Zlatan and Pogba.
    We've been hearing that for the last 10 seasons or soo. Keep it coming.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL,

He came to EPL and won the league in his second season and should have won it again quite easily last season if it wasn't for his falling out with the team.

Only a fool will write Mouriniho off now, you can not even compare him with a over rated manager like Pep who has only succeeded with the best players in the world, coming to EPL is the first test he has had in his career.

You can cry all you want about Mourinho spending this much or that much, but thats only what pep has done his whole career, at least Mourinho has gone on to win the CL with 2 teams that cost a fraction of Peps.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yeah, and we know Ronaldo's contribution in the final.

The chance that Eder scored, Higuain has missed easier opportunities than that in countless finals for Argentina.

Is Messi responsible for Higuain missing chances and was Ronaldo responsible for Eder scoring?

Yes, there goes your 'footy' sense. Stick to trolling, serious discussions, whether cricket or football, or not your cup of tea.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    LOL,

He came to EPL and won the league in his second season and should have won it again quite easily last season if it wasn't for his falling out with the team.

Only a fool will write Mouriniho off now, you can not even compare him with a over rated manager like Pep who has only succeeded with the best players in the world, coming to EPL is the first test he has had in his career.

You can cry all you want about Mourinho spending this much or that much, but thats only what pep has done his whole career, at least Mourinho has gone on to win the CL with 2 teams that cost a fraction of Peps.
    It would help if Mourinho stops getting thrashed by Guardiola all the time, wouldn't it?

Mourinho has done it all but his time has gone. No shame in admitting that.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    We've been hearing that for the last 10 seasons or soo. Keep it coming.

Well we have more trophies than you in the last few years. 2 FA Cups to 1, and have finished above you in the past 3 seasons.

The tide has turned.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yes there is someone better, his name is Ronaldo, you might have heard of him.

Anyway back to the topic, its not fair to compare both Depay and Sterling when one isnt even getting a chance to play, both were a disaster last year and seeing how jose has revived some players like Herrera, Mata etc. it will be interesting to see how Depay plays.

You can talk about his mentality but then he was also managed by a mental case last season too.
    Yeah, Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yeah, and we know Ronaldo's contribution in the final.

The chance that Eder scored, Higuain has missed easier opportunities than that in countless finals for Argentina.

Is Messi responsible for Higuain missing chances and was Ronaldo responsible for Eder scoring?

Yes, there goes your 'footy' sense. Stick to trolling, serious discussions, whether cricket or football, or not your cup of tea.
    are not*

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we have more trophies than you in the last few years. 2 FA Cups to 1, and have finished above you in the past 3 seasons.

The tide has turned.
    You either win the league or you don't, which you haven't.

The only tide that has turned is the tide in north London moving to white hart lane.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would help if Mourinho stops getting thrashed by Guardiola all the time, wouldn't it?

Mourinho has done it all but his time has gone. No shame in admitting that.

Oh his time has gone because an ignorant like you thinks soo, had he not fallen out with his squad at chelsea he would have ruled for years to come.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    You either win the league or you don't, which you haven't.

The only tide that has turned is the tide in north London moving to white hart lane.
    I think you will do well to ocassionally read what you type.

I said at this rate Arsenal will finish above United.

Your reply: we have been hearing it for the last 10 years.

I replied with a fact that we have finished above you in the past 3 seasons, which obviously left you speechless and you proceeded to switched to only winning the league matters.

However, we were not talking about winning the league; we were talking about Arsenal finishing above United.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Oh his time has gone because an ignorant like you thinks soo, had he not fallen out with his squad at chelsea he would have ruled for years to come.
    Thanks for not explaining why a top class manager like Mourinho gets thrashed by Guardiola time and time again, and why he could beat him to a La Liga title only once and was never able to get the better of him in the Champions League.

Thanks for not explaining how legend Mourinho with the superior Ronaldo could not get the better of the overrated Guardiola with the inferior Messi.

If the first match in England is anything to go by, looks like Guardiola owning Mourinho is a constant regardless of which league they are in.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for not explaining why a top class manager like Mourinho gets thrashed by Guardiola time and time again, and why he could beat him to a La Liga title only once and was never able to get the better of him in the Champions League.

Thanks for not explaining how legend Mourinho with the superior Ronaldo could not get the better of the overrated Guardiola with the inferior Messi.

If the first match in England is anything to go by, looks like Guardiola owning Mourinho is a constant regardless of which league they are in.
    Guardiola hasn't thrashed Mourinho that often, you keep making this stupid argument time and again and it doesn't become more true each time. He has a bit of an edge in head to heads but That has more to do with the barca side being a GOAT team and they still competed well against them. As for this season's match it was a close game, hardly a thrashing and City have a more settled squad. A draw would not have flattered either team when every goal came from a defensive howler and not great football.

Arsenal finishing above United past 3 seasons is nothing to boast about, it's been the worst 3 seasons of our last 30 years and they still got beaten to a league title by Leicester City, pulled up 0 trees in Europe as usual after winning the annual top 4 trophy and were the only big team to not beat Davey bloody Moyes's sorry United side. Lol. Similar will happen when Wenger retires.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you will do well to ocassionally read what you type.

I said at this rate Arsenal will finish above United.

Your reply: we have been hearing it for the last 10 years.

I replied with a fact that we have finished above you in the past 3 seasons, which obviously left you speechless and you proceeded to switched to only winning the league matters.

However, we were not talking about winning the league; we were talking about Arsenal finishing above United.
    Try and keep a dictionary next to you when replying, it will help you learn the definition of the words you type. Maybe we will get better responses from you then.

For starters speechless does not mean replying.

Secondly, it's fascinating how you Arsenal fans get on the defensive when EPL titles come up
    Yes keep avoiding it.

The only achievement you have is that you have finished above us in the last 3 seasons, is that all you can claim shows what a club you have become.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errrr no, its not me explaining anything its you that keeps avoiding the fact that Mourinho just won the league with Chelsea coming here in his second season and would have ruled for years to come had he not fallen out with his squad. Keeping avoiding it.

Coming to Mourinho vs Pep, its not all what you claim, yes he had a average period according to his standards with Real Madrid, but he absolutely dismantled Pep and his squad of the best players in the world with an average Inter Milan team In what was a tactical masterclass, where he completely schooled Pep. That was the champions league if you didn't relise it.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Remember when United fans thought José was going to save them from his 1st game . It's going to take time to improve Manchester United. Lets see how long José will stick around to sort it out.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a start

Utd bus punctured

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a start

Utd bus punctured
    Not the return to the Bridge Jose would have been hoping for.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Remember when United fans thought José was going to save them from his 1st game . It's going to take time to improve Manchester United. Lets see how long José will stick around to sort it out.
    Bro Utd fans are well deluded. What they need to realise is that Fergie WAS Utd..once he retired, it was game over. I've many debates with them regarding Mourinho and how he is not the right guy for a club like Utd. But noooooo they insisted he was their saviour..they were shouting Pogba, Pogba! Ibra Ibra!

4-0 as I type

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bro Utd fans are well deluded. What they need to realise is that Fergie WAS Utd..once he retired, it was game over. I've many debates with them regarding Mourinho and how he is not the right guy for a club like Utd. But noooooo they insisted he was their saviour..they were shouting Pogba, Pogba! Ibra Ibra!

4-0 as I type

Enjoying this throughly

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has gotten quite ugly. Both teams have had a similar number of attempts. United's defence has been shocking.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to know what Jose was whispering in Conte's ear at the end. Looks understandably furious as far as the match is concerned.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

4-0 as I type
    Enjoying this throughly
    Moment of Silence for @PetroDollars

The Special One just got a Special Pounding.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Ibrahimovic getting exposed in the PL. Terribly overrated.

A training cone is more mobile than him. So far in a Man United shirt, he has been a long-nosed version of Giroud to be honest.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    What an embarrassment. Jose is a fraud and he should be sacked soon. He is past it. LVG should have never been sacked. We were top of the table after 13 games last season. Then unfortunately injuries happened which culminated in a 8 game winless streak for us in December which ultimately messed up our season. LVG was sacked due to media pressure. Jose is a fraud and so is Pogba the dab idiot. We are a joke. We won't even get top 5 this season, forget the title. Please come back Sir Alex.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We have a world cup winning midfielder in Bastain Tiger yet the idiot Jose disrespects him by making him train with the kids and plays Marouin Fellani who is the worst player I've seen play for United.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    For me to know and you to find out
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I see Mourinho I always think its like watching a lesson from God. The fall of an arrogant man who thought he was too big. Such a sad fall, the guy has lost it and will never be the same again

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    And where the hell is Morgan Schniederlin? We have quality midfielders in Morgan and Bastian yet he keeps playing Fellani. Jose the idiot has lost it.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post

Props for that. Brilliant.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    What an embarrassment. Jose is a fraud and he should be sacked soon. He is past it. LVG should have never been sacked. We were top of the table after 13 games last season. Then unfortunately injuries happened which culminated in a 8 game winless streak for us in December which ultimately messed up our season. LVG was sacked due to media pressure. Jose is a fraud and so is Pogba the dab idiot. We are a joke. We won't even get top 5 this season, forget the title. Please come back Sir Alex.
    Players with terrible attitudes hardly make it big at the top level. Pogba in spite of all the talent does not have the right mindset to play at this level, and he is too focused on being a hero rather than do the simple things right.

There is no point of scoring a wonder goal every 3 months when you cannot make simple passes and tackles week in week out. He is a lazy show pony who is more interested in his hairstyles and dancing skills than improving himself as a footballer.

Sorry to say but he's a total waste of money. An old Bastian is still a much better midfielder than him.

United need someone like Kroos, Modric, Verratti etc. in the midfield. Not this dabbing clown.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And where the hell is Morgan Schniederlin? We have quality midfielders in Morgan and Bastian yet he keeps playing Fellani. Jose the idiot has lost it.
    Schniderlin joined Manchester United for more game time and now look at him. .

I have always been a bastin fan and I can't believe how he's being treated. He's better than Fellani, he could do a job even a sub yet the special one doesn't even put him on the bench.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was brilliant this was even more enjoyable than watching his Real Madrid team lose 5-0 to Barcelona. .

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a beating Mourinho was given on his return back to Chelsea. His boring and tedious tactics were exposed after a few seconds when Chelsea scored, after that there was only going to be one winner. It is important to remember that Man Utd appointed a manager who was sacked in his previous job with his team then tottering mid table. We can't even say that he's not been given money to spend when he has wasted £89 million on just one very average player. As a man Mourinho is rude and arrogant beyond reason as if he's a Bob Paisley or Alex Ferguson. With such an attitude I just can't see him forming a good relationship with his players, it would be like groundhog day watching that smug look on his face every day. At this rate his Man Utd could be fighting relegation in a few months I only see Man City giving them another severe beating on Wednesday. Happy days!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    I've never laughed so much. Brilliant

Tbf I do feel that Man Utd looked great till Pedro scored. Went pretty south for Pogba and co after that.

Seriously though, I've never seen 343 work wonders in a loooong time. 2-0,3-0 and 4-0 now.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice to see a poster of your quality back.

Only problem for us, is that if we had played 343 earlier, things may have been different at against Liverpool and Arsenal.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

errr, so this is what it has come too, every time we lose you will dream of me.

I'm still waiting for your reply to my other post

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ibrahimovic getting exposed in the PL. Terribly overrated.

A training cone is more mobile than him. So far in a Man United shirt, he has been a long-nosed version of Giroud to be honest.
    For a 35 year old striker playing 90 minutes week in week out at the highest level of the game is phenominal, but yes he is past it and we knew what we were getting when we bought him, it was just a transition period for when Rashford and Martial are ready to takeover, however i would like to see Rashford start as a no.9 more often.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now we are still a work in experiment and like i mentioned earlier Jose still doesnt know his best team, it defiantly will take time.

People will now want his head, what you need to realise is we are coming out from the worst period of our history where LVG ripped us apart completely and destroyed the club, even if Fergie came back he would struggle in his first couple of seasons here.