Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 241 to 304 of 304
  1. #241
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    True, the difference between Rooney now and 5 years ago is that before he was a council estate hooligan, now hes become a gentleman.
    He's mellowed since he became a father.

    Last night was the best I've seen him since 2012, let's just hope that Rooney is here to stay.

  2. #242
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    An angry Rooney is the best Rooney. Guess we can thank that god awful paper for the news release of his boozing that seems to have lit a fire up him.
    Not really. Rooney has been playing well since the Fenerbache defeat away from home. He is a confidence player and that screamer he scored in that defeat has given him confidence. But you are right about one thing. Rooney was at his best when he played with a street like attitude. Someone who was always wanted the ball and wasn't scared to get booked.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only the league cup but a much better performance from us. Clinical finishing and was good to watch. Feel much more confident after watching that performance. Agree we have been unlucky whilst playing well also. We're due some luck so hopefully things start clicking. Hope Henrikh gets more playing time, he showed what he can do when given a chance to start! He needs to be shown more faith in, u need your best players starting no matter what, lack of game time is no excuse for him not playing, you have to play him for him to get that game time! I hope mourinho has finally realised this.
    Also Mata has probably been our best player so far this season, should be instrumental in any success going forward. Good to see martial finally back amongst the goals as well with his double and Zlatan has scored 5 now in his last 4 after a streak of 5/6 games without a goal. A case of our work starting to get rewarded now as the effort had been there all along.

    Good to see Rooney also with that fire in his belly, but as he is suspended for the Everton game on the weekend I would like to see Mata no10 with miki and martial on each side. Zlatan up front. Herrera and pogba in the centre. Only thing is how to accommodate carrick, as he is our workhorse and a big influence in our wins. Stats back it up too. Onlyoption I see is to drop Herrera but we can't do that as he gives us that creativity and that box to box play. Difficult one. The link up play and understanding seems good between Mata, herrera, miki and Zlatan. We need to play them together more, hope Jose is starting to get a better feel of his starting XI now and playing the right players in ther rightful positions, which has been our main problem as to why we haven't clicked as well as we should have. I have faith though things are starting to turn a corner as long as we continue to play our best players.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Not really. Rooney has been playing well since the Fenerbache defeat away from home. He is a confidence player and that screamer he scored in that defeat has given him confidence. But you are right about one thing. Rooney was at his best when he played with a street like attitude. Someone who was always wanted the ball and wasn't scared to get booked.
    Plus he looks a million times better with a beard.

  5. #245
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,367
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The front 4 are looking good with Henrikh, Rooney, Martial and Ibra upfront. Its many times better than what we have used in the league with Lingard, Mata and Rashford.

    Mata has been great this season but i will take an on form Rooney over an on form Mata any day of the week.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  6. #246
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    The front 4 are looking good with Henrikh, Rooney, Martial and Ibra upfront. Its many times better than what we have used in the league with Lingard, Mata and Rashford.

    Mata has been great this season but i will take an on form Rooney over an on form Mata any day of the week.
    Rooney shouldn't play every game. He has to be used carefully now that he is 30+.

  7. #247
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Rooney shouldn't play every game. He has to be used carefully now that he is 30+.
    He shouldn't and won't be imo. Jose has handled Rooney well throughout and will continue to do so as he knows Rooney has to be handled right considering his age.

  8. #248
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhitaryan has been terrific for MUFC. Very untimely injury for him.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  9. #249
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,894
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Mkhitaryan has been terrific for MUFC. Very untimely injury for him.
    Shows you what kagawa could have done under mourinho


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  10. #250
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I hope the injury isn't too serious

  11. #251
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ibra doing well for MUFC. Mourinho will be very relieved with his side's recent form.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  12. #252
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time carrick has played we have won this season. Solid with him and hererra so pogba plays more freely. Ibra been terrific recently. Hoping city/arsenal drop points tomorrow

  13. #253
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Ibra 16 goals in all competition and it's not even the half stage of the season yet. Where are all the people who were calling him overrated?

  14. #254
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,894
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    ibrahimovic deserves that extension


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  15. #255
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    'Whelan's fishing £89m out of his back pocket' - Stoke City troll Pogba and Manchester United

    Stoke City have trolled Paul Pogba and Manchester United after their 1-1 Premier League draw.

    World record transfer Pogba underperformed in the Britannia Stadium clash, with Stoke claiming that midfielder Glenn Whelan kept the France international in his "back pocket".

    The exchange began when a United fan replied to a quote from Glenn Whelan praising the support from the home crowd saying "Whelan is amongst the least mobile central midfielders in the league, thus he needs special support."

    Stoke had the final say in the matter, retorting with the hilarious comeback "That's strange, he's still fishing £89m out of his back pocket."

    Pogba has come in for criticism since his move to Old Trafford, with Ruud Gullit the latest to voice his opinion on the 23-year-old.

    "Paul Pogba is going through the same thing at United as Memphis Depay," the former Chelsea star told The Sunday Mirror.

    "He may be the most expensive player in the world, but that does not count if he is spending more time on his dress style, the colours in his hair and his social media.

    "Even for the biggest football stars in the world there is a big rule: Playing well for your club comes first, don't let all the other stuff catch the limelight. That is my advice."

    http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2...P_HN_HP_RI_0_3


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  16. #256
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,355
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manu fans on youtube seem to think Griezmann to MANU is a done deal this summer.

    Has Jose given any hints if MANU is in negotiations with Atletico over Griezmann? Has Griezmann given any hints if he's thinking about moving to MANU?


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  17. #257
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Manu fans on youtube seem to think Griezmann to MANU is a done deal this summer.

    Has Jose given any hints if MANU is in negotiations with Atletico over Griezmann? Has Griezmann given any hints if he's thinking about moving to MANU?
    Not sure, but Atletico's president dismissed MUFC as a "small club" in response to the transfer talk.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  18. #258
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,355
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Not sure, but Atletico's president dismissed MUFC as a "small club" in response to the transfer talk.
    lmaooo

    That's what happens when you spend a truckload of money and are still playing in the Europa League.

    MANU are a great club historically but they've been **** poor since Fergie left.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  19. #259
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Important win yesterday. Probably our best performance of the season. 16 games unbeaten in the league now.

  20. #260
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zlatan has been immense for ManU this season.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  21. #261
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,895
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Congrats @The_KING @London_Lahori

  22. #262
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lucky win, once again stupid referees and linesman completely change the game for the worse. Lingard should have an early exit for clipping Redmond and Manolo was robbed of a goal at the start. Forster was poor, should have saved at the minimum one of the Zlatan goals.

  23. #263
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Thanks bro

  24. #264
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,043
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game with the Saints hard done by being disallowed a perfectly legitimate goal. They did not deserve to lose nonetheless credit to the Mancs for putting the ball in the net three times. Ibrahamovic a free signing has been a steal for them this season with 26 goals. It is time technology was used for the offside rule as well seeing how often officials are getting it wrong now. If they can use it for goal line disputes then can do so for questionable offside decisions and penalties as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  25. #265
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Lucky win, once again stupid referees and linesman completely change the game for the worse. Lingard should have an early exit for clipping Redmond and Manolo was robbed of a goal at the start. Forster was poor, should have saved at the minimum one of the Zlatan goals.
    Yup, yup completely overlook the fact Saints could have had two players sent off.

  26. #266
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You put my name first next time.

  27. #267
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Southampton deserved to win yesterday, no doubt about that.

    However, let's not forget their one trophy they won in 1976 came from an offside goal against United, karma came back 41 years later.

  28. #268
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    Yup, yup completely overlook the fact Saints could have had two players sent off.
    None of the tackles from the Saints deserved a sending off though (there were some close calls like the Stephens challenge), has no comparison to a disallowed goal that should have been a goal. Also Lingard would have been sent of by any referee if Redmond falls and rolls on the ground "in pain" there.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,043
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is turning out to be a good season for United. Prior to Christmas it looked so very bleak but now seems much better then Liverpool's among others. They have won the League Cup and have a good chance in the FA Cup and Europa League as well. Furthermore, are climbing up the table only a point behind us now showing good form as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  30. #270
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    It is turning out to be a good season for United. Prior to Christmas it looked so very bleak but now seems much better then Liverpool's among others. They have won the League Cup and have a good chance in the FA Cup and Europa League as well. Furthermore, are climbing up the table only a point behind us now showing good form as well.
    I think we will lose against Chelsea in the FA Cup but we will win Europa and finish in the top 4.

  31. #271
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    None of the tackles from the Saints deserved a sending off though (there were some close calls like the Stephens challenge), has no comparison to a disallowed goal that should have been a goal. Also Lingard would have been sent of by any referee if Redmond falls and rolls on the ground "in pain" there.
    How about elbowing someone in the face when you're already on a yellow?

  32. #272
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,215
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    I think we will lose against Chelsea in the FA Cup but we will win Europa and finish in the top 4.
    I would take that right now- in fact I would take either. I fear we could come unstuck in April when the big games come thing and fast.
    And Europa is not gonna be easy


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  33. #273
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    How about elbowing someone in the face when you're already on a yellow?
    I believe you're talking about the incident with Herrera and Romeu, I don't think that was another yellow card because he clearly had his eyes on the ball and it wasn't intentional.

  34. #274
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,895
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion have Leicester been doing a Chelsea this season? tut tut

  35. #275
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @WC-Passion have Leicester been doing a Chelsea this season? tut tut
    Yes, lose fitness and hunger, do not bring in enough good additions to the squad, give-up after it doesn't work due to only a late replacement to one of the key players (Ndidi) and finally get your best ever manager sacked. Obviously after that comes with a bit of a late season resurgence to finish in mid-table mediocrity (whether Leicester can even do is that is a question but the signs were good after the 3-1 win against Liverpool).

  36. #276
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,895
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Yes, lose fitness and hunger, do not bring in enough good additions to the squad, give-up after it doesn't work due to only a late replacement to one of the key players (Ndidi) and finally get your best ever manager sacked. Obviously after that comes with a bit of a late season resurgence to finish in mid-table mediocrity (whether Leicester can even do is that is a question but the signs were good after the 3-1 win against Liverpool).
    I have read some theories that the players have been underperforming because they wanted the manager to be sacked

  37. #277
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I have read some theories that the players have been underperforming because they wanted the manager to be sacked
    People said the same about Chelsea but if the likes of Vardy didn't want to be managed by Raneri anymore then why wouldn't they leave? Kante came because he wanted to work under Conte, Vardy could easily have gone to Arsenal.

  38. #278
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,895
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    People said the same about Chelsea but if the likes of Vardy didn't want to be managed by Raneri anymore then why wouldn't they leave? Kante came because he wanted to work under Conte, Vardy could easily have gone to Arsenal.
    Perhaps his feelings began to change compared to what they were when he signed to play for Leicester, I wouldn't put it beyond footballers to under-perform when they have certain issues; they are the biggest divas out there

  39. #279
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Perhaps his feelings began to change compared to what they were when he signed to play for Leicester, I wouldn't put it beyond footballers to under-perform when they have certain issues; they are the biggest divas out there
    They've just beaten Hull 3-1, definitely purposely under performing... Player power is too strong these days, owners know that it's easier to replace 1 manager rather than try to replace a full squad of players.

  40. #280
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,895
    Mentioned
    3496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    They've just beaten Hull 3-1, definitely purposely under performing... Player power is too strong these days, owners know that it's easier to replace 1 manager rather than try to replace a full squad of players.
    I think the owners were left in a really bad position because think about it, the manager had a lot of public support so they were willing to absorb the backlash in order to keep the peace among the players which as you say are a lot harder to replace

  41. #281
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I think the owners were left in a really bad position because think about it, the manager had a lot of public support so they were willing to absorb the backlash in order to keep the peace among the players which as you say are a lot harder to replace
    Yeah but the problem is that they haven't even got anyone lined up to replace him straight away, they've had informal talks with bloody Roy the clown

    It's absurd and stupid to sack your greatest ever manager and then have no clue on who you're going to replace him with.

  42. #282
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also United need to stop dropping points in games they need to be winning these crucial games against the smaller teams if they want to not finish in 6th. 0-0 with Burnley, 0-0 with Hull and 1-1 with Bournemouth now.

  43. #283
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,215
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Also United need to stop dropping points in games they need to be winning these crucial games against the smaller teams if they want to not finish in 6th. 0-0 with Burnley, 0-0 with Hull and 1-1 with Bournemouth now.
    united seriously need to consider prioritising the cups. we have too many tough away games compared to every 1 else in top 6


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  44. #284
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    united seriously need to consider prioritising the cups. we have too many tough away games compared to every 1 else in top 6
    Yeah a Europa League win should be what United need to aim for, it will qualify them for the UCL. The FA Cup will be very difficult, especially if Zlatan is banned for the QF match against Chelsea.

  45. #285
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,355
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be a replay at Old Trafford if this ends in a draw or will they have extra time after 90 mins today?


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  46. #286
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,680
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Will there be a replay at Old Trafford if this ends in a draw or will they have extra time after 90 mins today?
    Extra time.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  47. #287
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,680
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Where was he?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  48. #288
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pogba nicked Harry's invisibility cloak for tonight's game.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  49. #289
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,894
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Manchester United can use the sending off to glaze over the cracks but they were never offensive enough to trouble Chelsea


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  50. #290
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,680
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rojo gets away with the deliberate stamp on Hazard.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  51. #291
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    United fans on social media are worse than the Arsenal ones... Moaning about referees. The irony is strong. Disgusting tactics by Jose, you're meant to play football, not target and assault a player. Phil Jones was playing like a rugby player. Foul after foul and somehow some United fans think that there was no reason for a red card. Oliver could have easily gave out several yellow cards out for dissent, United players in the ref's ears at all times. If Rojo doesn't get at least a 3 match ban than clearly there is something horribly wrong with the FA.

  52. #292
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    23,273
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Seen it all now, a player eating a banana on the pitch.

    Is Jose Mourinho going to start handing out plates of biriyani too ? Maybe he could run a snack stall on the touchline.

  53. #293
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,166
    Mentioned
    4659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Seen it all now, a player eating a banana on the pitch.

    Is Jose Mourinho going to start handing out plates of biriyani too ? Maybe he could run a snack stall on the touchline.
    Players do it all the time, it's just not highlighted as much.

    I remember Rio's return against Liverpool (we won 2-0 ) he needed jaffa cakes at around the 70 min mark.

  54. #294
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,589
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I want to go back to 2007/2008 where United had a nearly indestructible team. Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Van Der Sar and even Carrick and Anderson were doing well. Above all, they were managed by SAF. Good times.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  55. #295
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    23,273
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Always liked that Tony Pulis fella...

  56. #296
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,306
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cracking result today.

  57. #297
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another draw, another match-week for Manchester United.

  58. #298
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    United showed great character to earn a hard-fought point at home against Everton.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  59. #299
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    17,472
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Boom or Bust for Jose

    Win Europa and the season would be a success 2 trophies and UCL qualification

    lose Europa and its a failure, finishing outside top 4 and a mickey mouse Cup


    Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

  60. #300
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho starting to look like the "one"-one.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  61. #301
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    1,261
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    pogba should have finished his chance on the 82min


    TGK 237.1 owner

  62. #302
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,043
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good result for Man Utd. They would be expected to win at home even though Anderlecht are a good side. Man Utd a good chance of winning a competition they have always mocked that will be a bit embarrassing for them if it's the reason they make it to European competition next season.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  63. #303
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,124
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ibra's injury a big blow for MUFC, but Rashford seems to be in fine form.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  64. #304
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,210
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Europa League has to be prioritised at this point, don't see United getting top 4 without Ibra and Rojo (surprisingly good defender for them this season).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •