Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

English Premier League 2016-17 | Discussion Thread

New season, new thread... please leave the old ones and post here guys.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    First match of the season underway... Hull City 1-1 Leicester City at the moment.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leicester given a reality check by Hull But that doesn't mean LC will be relegated as many people on social websites are assuming LC will finish 7-10th..Pep lucky to get the win He has been given a reality check too that PL is not La liga or bundesliga where smaller teams can be bullied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debut
    May 2016
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Red Devils are back!

Goal for Zlatan. Bailly was amazing.

..and Pogba and Micki still to come.

Fear us!!!!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear! Arsenal being Arsenal.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's raining goals at the Emirates! Liverpool 4-2 Arsenal with just over 20 minutes remaining.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous game @MMHS @Hasan123. Liverpool 4-3 Arsenal.

MMHS is offline Time Pass & Sports Post of the Week Winner
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Just a LB (Rodriguez) & a No. 9; this side is going to dominate EPL without European nights.

Arsene needs to retire now. He has done wonders & easily the most respected Manager in EPL along with Sir Alex; but now his ego is becoming too costly. This is a Football Club with 63K capacity stadium at London with global brand image & earnings of half a billion/year & Wenger won't spend a single buck more than his assessment, which is ridiculous. For his little personal win over JoMou, who has lost every credibility to me - a Manager who starts with 250mn wallet, doesn't deserve the respect that he gets - similar money, Rafa, Ancellotti, Klopp, Simione, Unai Emre & few other Managers would do better than JoMou, that too without parking bus & playing ugly football; Wenger is costing Arsenal. Leccazzette, couple of defenders & a CM - this Gunner side is there to be the very best.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Ridiculous game @MMHS @Hasan123. Liverpool 4-3 Arsenal.
    Pathetic defending. Should be Wengers last season don't have much hope for this season tbh. There is no defensive structure or plan it's just send them out and hope for the best. When it's time to play high we defend deep and when we need to be deep we push up to high.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Just a LB (Rodriguez) & a No. 9; this side is going to dominate EPL without European nights.

Arsene needs to retire now. He has done wonders & easily the most respected Manager in EPL along with Sir Alex; but now his ego is becoming too costly. This is a Football Club with 63K capacity stadium at London with global brand image & earnings of half a billion/year & Wenger won't spend a single buck more than his assessment, which is ridiculous. For his little personal win over JoMou, who has lost every credibility to me - a Manager who starts with 250mn wallet, doesn't deserve the respect that he gets - similar money, Rafa, Ancellotti, Klopp, Simione, Unai Emre & few other Managers would do better than JoMou, that too without parking bus & playing ugly football; Wenger is costing Arsenal. Leccazzette, couple of defenders & a CM - this Gunner side is there to be the very best.
    Typical Liverpool fan.

You need to realize that even in the half where Moreno didn't make a defensive error or an incorrect pass, you let in 2 goals.

It's not just 1 LB. Your whole team goes up the pitch to press the other team and then all of a sudden you get hit on the break/the team exploits the gaps in midfield and it ends badly.

The attack was great today, but to concede 3 goals (should have been 4, Walcott missed a pen ) to an Arsenal team without a proper striker and Ozil must be a worrying sight. I thought that a manager as good as Klopp would have taken this into account that conceding 4 goals to Norwich means you have a defence that can't win you the league or as you said, dominate the EPL, but no one serious has came in honestly.

I'm guessing by the left back (Rodriguez), you mean Ricardo Rodriguez. If so, it will be difficult to buy him as Wolfsburg are trying their hardest to keep all of their players. For example, Draxler came out and recently said in public that he wants to leave but Wolfsburg won't budge, even though Everton and Arsenal were interested.

I personally think that someone like Jetro Willems would be perfect. He's young, been great for PSV and for the Netherlands, and has won many trophies already. He's good with his feet and likes to get forward, but is good at defending too. Liverpool were linked heavily to him but I'm not sure what happened.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Typical Liverpool fan.

You need to realize that even in the half where Moreno didn't make a defensive error or an incorrect pass, you let in 2 goals.

It's not just 1 LB. Your whole team goes up the pitch to press the other team and then all of a sudden you get hit on the break/the team exploits the gaps in midfield and it ends badly.

The attack was great today, but to concede 3 goals (should have been 4, Walcott missed a pen ) to an Arsenal team without a proper striker and Ozil must be a worrying sight. I thought that a manager as good as Klopp would have taken this into account that conceding 4 goals to Norwich means you have a defence that can't win you the league or as you said, dominate the EPL, but no one serious has came in honestly.

I'm guessing by the left back (Rodriguez), you mean Ricardo Rodriguez. If so, it will be difficult to buy him as Wolfsburg are trying their hardest to keep all of their players. For example, Draxler came out and recently said in public that he wants to leave but Wolfsburg won't budge, even though Everton and Arsenal were interested.

I personally think that someone like Jetro Willems would be perfect. He's young, been great for PSV and for the Netherlands, and has won many trophies already. He's good with his feet and likes to get forward, but is good at defending too. Liverpool were linked heavily to him but I'm not sure what happened.
    What typical about it? I don't think you watched the match - 1st half, Arsenal should have been 2-1 up; but they were lucky that it was no 8-2 in 2nd half - that's at Emirates. Liverpool also was missing Sturridge, but that's not the issue. What is important that you missed - no Thursday-Sunday schedule & no travelling to eastern/southern Europe.

I think, Klopp is tied down in his further transfer business before Benteke, Lucas, Balotelli & may be Shakho are sold. That's about 65mn transfer fee & over 400K/week wage (20mn in a year!!). He is a wonderful Manager, it can't be that he doesn't realise the gap in defensive half; but as I said (which you carefully avoided) - Klopp is not JoMou or Pep Guardoila that he 'll pay 100mn for Pogba or 48mn for Stones. For them, it's about strengthening the starting XI, for whatever money requires - I won't be surprised, if next year JM spends another 100mn for a replacement of Zlatan. Jurgen Klopp, like Arsen Wenger is a proper Football Manager, not a foreman of a Sugar Dad; he has his P&L to manage.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Typical Liverpool fan.

Big game for Chelsea tomorrow!

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What typical about it? I don't think you watched the match - 1st half, Arsenal should have been 2-1 up; but they were lucky that it was no 8-2 in 2nd half - that's at Emirates. Liverpool also was missing Sturridge, but that's not the issue. What is important that you missed - no Thursday-Sunday schedule & no travelling to eastern/southern Europe.

I think, Klopp is tied down in his further transfer business before Benteke, Lucas, Balotelli & may be Shakho are sold. That's about 65mn transfer fee & over 400K/week wage (20mn in a year!!). He is a wonderful Manager, it can't be that he doesn't realise the gap in defensive half; but as I said (which you carefully avoided) - Klopp is not JoMou or Pep Guardoila that he 'll pay 100mn for Pogba or 48mn for Stones. For them, it's about strengthening the starting XI, for whatever money requires - I won't be surprised, if next year JM spends another 100mn for a replacement of Zlatan. Jurgen Klopp, like Arsen Wenger is a proper Football Manager, not a foreman of a Sugar Dad; he has his P&L to manage.
    Klopp spends money too, he just spends it more on how good the player would fit into his system, rather than how good he is overall.

(e.g Mane) And yes, he's not spending £90m or £50m on players, but £30 million is still pretty similar to us, who we spent it on Bats. And then goes ahead and spends £25m for a very good albeit relegated player in Gini Wijnaldum, while we spent 10-15m more on arguably the best player in the league last season.

Yes, I mentioned that Walcott had a penalty miss, I know they should have been 2-1 up. Honestly, missing Strurridge was kind of a good thing for Liverpool because Firmino definitely can play as a striker or a play-maker making it so he can help to those quick passing movements that Liverpool did against Arsenal, I'm not sure if Sturridge could have contributed to that too, definitely would have helped the pressing though with his pace.

About Lucas, I don't think he's getting sold just yet. Klopp is apparently worried about defensive backup (no surprises there) and so the move for Lucas to go to Galatasaray fell through, and now Galatasaray are hunting for Mikel. As for Benteke, personally think he's as good as gone, whether it be Palace, Everton or West Brom. Balotelli is an obvious one, but I think Sakho will stay.

Imo, saving lots of money and being as shrewd as possible is completely unnecessary when it comes to Arsene. Liverpool can afford to do that, with them having so much firepower, however Wenger just doesn't want to spend money on Lacazette even though it would (imo) save his job. The guy recently came out and said he might not stay at Lyon, after scoring a hatrick IIRC.

I agree that the lack of fixtures will help Liverpool immensely, imo it was the main reason they didn't finish 5th or 6th instead of 8th. The West Brom game pretty much summed that up, where you rested all of your first 11, even the GK for the Europa League final. Hopefully this will allow Chelsea to do better as they're pretty much in the same postion.

I agree with you on Klopp though, Matip for free is so much better than getting Eric Bailly for £30m, even though he's been pretty good so far.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Klopp spends money too, he just spends it more on how good the player would fit into his system, rather than how good he is overall.

(e.g Mane) And yes, he's not spending £90m or £50m on players, but £30 million is still pretty similar to us, who we spent it on Bats. And then goes ahead and spends £25m for a very good albeit relegated player in Gini Wijnaldum, while we spent 10-15m more on arguably the best player in the league last season.

Yes, I mentioned that Walcott had a penalty miss, I know they should have been 2-1 up. Honestly, missing Strurridge was kind of a good thing for Liverpool because Firmino definitely can play as a striker or a play-maker making it so he can help to those quick passing movements that Liverpool did against Arsenal, I'm not sure if Sturridge could have contributed to that too, definitely would have helped the pressing though with his pace.

About Lucas, I don't think he's getting sold just yet. Klopp is apparently worried about defensive backup (no surprises there) and so the move for Lucas to go to Galatasaray fell through, and now Galatasaray are hunting for Mikel. As for Benteke, personally think he's as good as gone, whether it be Palace, Everton or West Brom. Balotelli is an obvious one, but I think Sakho will stay.

Imo, saving lots of money and being as shrewd as possible is completely unnecessary when it comes to Arsene. Liverpool can afford to do that, with them having so much firepower, however Wenger just doesn't want to spend money on Lacazette even though it would (imo) save his job. The guy recently came out and said he might not stay at Lyon, after scoring a hatrick IIRC.

I agree that the lack of fixtures will help Liverpool immensely, imo it was the main reason they didn't finish 5th or 6th instead of 8th. The West Brom game pretty much summed that up, where you rested all of your first 11, even the GK for the Europa League final. Hopefully this will allow Chelsea to do better as they're pretty much in the same postion.

I agree with you on Klopp though, Matip for free is so much better than getting Eric Bailly for £30m, even though he's been pretty good so far.
    Football world has gone crazy. Some clubs are making unreal money hence it's like art auction - it's not about the worth of player, rather it's about out bidding others. If a player like Pogba goes for 100mn or Higuan for 75mn or Stones for 48mn, it should go against the Manager's credibility. You don't need to be a Pep Guardiola if you are to buy a 21 years old CB for 48mn.

I think, this year Arsenal will miss the cut along with Spurs. MCity, MU & Chelsea is the top 3 in that order & Liverpool, Arsenal & Spurs to fight out the 4th spot. Liverpool has the best chance because of fewer matches.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a win by Chelsea today! Tremendous performances by all of the players besides Cahill and Matic. Azpi drew the penalty which Hazard nicely finshed. Excellent move by Conte to switch to a 4-2-4 and go for the win. Brilliant pass by Batshuayi to Costa for a cool finish. Magnificent start to the season!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Football world has gone crazy. Some clubs are making unreal money hence it's like art auction - it's not about the worth of player, rather it's about out bidding others. If a player like Pogba goes for 100mn or Higuan for 75mn or Stones for 48mn, it should go against the Manager's credibility. You don't need to be a Pep Guardiola if you are to buy a 21 years old CB for 48mn.

I think, this year Arsenal will miss the cut along with Spurs. MCity, MU & Chelsea is the top 3 in that order & Liverpool, Arsenal & Spurs to fight out the 4th spot. Liverpool has the best chance because of fewer matches.
    Agreed, but I think anything can happen with the top 3-4.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    What a win by Chelsea today! Tremendous performances by all of the players besides Cahill and Matic. Azpi drew the penalty which Hazard nicely finshed. Excellent move by Conte to switch to a 4-2-4 and go for the win. Brilliant pass by Batshuayi to Costa for a cool finish. Magnificent start to the season!
    What did Matic do wrong? He won the ball back at crucial moments. Please tell me you watched the full 90 mins? I'm sure you did, but you have to give him credit for that.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What did Matic do wrong? He won the ball back at crucial moments. Please tell me you watched the full 90 mins? I'm sure you did, but you have to give him credit for that.
    Didn't notice Matic do anything during the game. Oscar's work rate was outstanding and so was Kante's but, I cannot recall Matic doing anything.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Didn't notice Matic do anything during the game. Oscar's work rate was outstanding and so was Kante's but, I cannot recall Matic doing anything.
    He sniffed out the danger as the commentator put it when the likes of Antonio were going into those dangerous crossing positions.

Kante was great but lucky to be on the pitch considering how moody the referee was towards Chelsea, giving him such an early booking.

Oscar always has had good workrate so it was mind boggling when people were saying he wasn't in Conte's plans, infact it's such a big thing for the Italian that he subbed Hazard off around the 65th minute mark because he was walking around and playing short passes, even though he was great that match.

Only thing I want for the next couple of matches is that I want:

1. Hopefully the refree won't be such an idiot, and not give away fake free-kicks (the one where Caroll got his head really low so it looked like Azplicueta was going for a dangerous challenge for the ball)to the opposition and won't completely ignore a push in the box. (I have no idea how Reid's challenge on Oscar wasn't a penalty)

2. We take our chances. It's a bit scary to have around 15-16 attempts in a game and only have 2 goals, especially with around 6-8 on target.

If these two get "fixed" in a sense, we'll easily beat Watford. Danger man for them will be Pererya who is apparently joining from Juventus for £13m (if he's match fit).

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He sniffed out the danger as the commentator put it when the likes of Antonio were going into those dangerous crossing positions.

Kante was great but lucky to be on the pitch considering how moody the referee was towards Chelsea, giving him such an early booking.

Oscar always has had good workrate so it was mind boggling when people were saying he wasn't in Conte's plans, infact it's such a big thing for the Italian that he subbed Hazard off around the 65th minute mark because he was walking around and playing short passes, even though he was great that match.

Only thing I want for the next couple of matches is that I want:

1. Hopefully the refree won't be such an idiot, and not give away fake free-kicks (the one where Caroll got his head really low so it looked like Azplicueta was going for a dangerous challenge for the ball)to the opposition and won't completely ignore a push in the box. (I have no idea how Reid's challenge on Oscar wasn't a penalty)

2. We take our chances. It's a bit scary to have around 15-16 attempts in a game and only have 2 goals, especially with around 6-8 on target.

If these two get "fixed" in a sense, we'll easily beat Watford. Danger man for them will be Pererya who is apparently joining from Juventus for £13m (if he's match fit).
    I agree man, the referees have been acting like they're gods recently! Also that's always been one of our weaknesses as a team- passing around too much and not shooting. It worked last game so we should
    stick to it. I think we might get Hector soon so Azpi won't have to play on the left. Anyway, I hope we do well against Steven Finn's Watford!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zlatan looking dangerous...

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @MMHS what's happening to Liverpool?

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    @MMHS what's happening to Liverpool?
    I said from Day 1 - with that defence, we are not going to finish among top 3. Pressing or possession is nothing, unless you can grind out 1-0s. For club football, my team starts with 2 CB, 2 WB, a GK & a DM - we have nothing there. Not everyday home team would allow you 4 goals.

Klopp is a fantastic Manager, but he has to come out of this acute "multi dimensional" syndrome. Jack of all trades works well when you have few positional masters in your starting line up. In any case, a team with 5 English starter shouldn't deserve much. Sir Hendo, Lord Lallana & Barron Milner would have started in Championship, had there not been home grown clause.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wake up call for the scousers, especially after beating Arsenal last weekend some fans thought they in on the league lol. Yet they conceded 3 against a weak Arsenal side plagued by injuries, poor defence and no Ozil. Beating them was more to do with playing a weak side than a 'great' performance. The signs were there now suck it up!

Utd and City looking very strong. A great team is built on a strong defence. Which both teams seems to have atm, especially United with the presence of Bailly has helped big time, slot in smalling(although blind been amazing so far) and it looks even more scary.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I said from Day 1 - with that defence, we are not going to finish among top 3. Pressing or possession is nothing, unless you can grind out 1-0s. For club football, my team starts with 2 CB, 2 WB, a GK & a DM - we have nothing there. Not everyday home team would allow you 4 goals.

Klopp is a fantastic Manager, but he has to come out of this acute "multi dimensional" syndrome. Jack of all trades works well when you have few positional masters in your starting line up. In any case, a team with 5 English starter shouldn't deserve much. Sir Hendo, Lord Lallana & Barron Milner would have started in Championship, had there not been home grown clause.
    Don't understand why you haven't signed a proper dm and another cb, and a left back. Looks as though you will be involved in high scoring games.

Bit harsh on Henderson, Lallana, and Milner but agree they shouldn't be absolute certain starters for serious teams. All 3 can do a decent job

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive fight shown by Chelsea. Good comeback.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Don't understand why you haven't signed a proper dm and another cb, and a left back. Looks as though you will be involved in high scoring games.

Bit harsh on Henderson, Lallana, and Milner but agree they shouldn't be absolute certain starters for serious teams. All 3 can do a decent job

Yaar, they are paid 350K/week. At that wage, you must buy players who are absolute starters with even 90% fitness. These guys are good enough (to start 35 matches in a season), only in Championship.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal vs Leicester coming up. A potentially mouth watering clash. @Hasan123 Feeling confident?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yaar, they are paid 350K/week. At that wage, you must buy players who are absolute starters with even 90% fitness. These guys are good enough (to start 35 matches in a season), only in Championship.
    Also Moreno and lovern are error prone players. Plenty of work for klopp to do.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Arsenal vs Leicester coming up. A potentially mouth watering clash. @Hasan123 Feeling confident?
    Lescister are going to be organized and hit us on the counter attack, so no I'm not that confident but we seem to play better away from home than at home.

Don't think we will win today. Maybe a draw.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lescister are going to be organized and hit us on the counter attack, so no I'm not that confident but we seem to play better away from home than at home.

Don't think we will win today. Maybe a draw.
    Both teams had poor first games. Hoping to see them find their feet so that we can witness a competitive game today.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Both teams had poor first games. Hoping to see them find their feet so that we can witness a competitive game today.
    Well according to wenger we wasn't ready last week, don't know how we are ready one week later. Need ozil giroud and kos to get up too speed asap

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hull just kept a clean sheet and have won 2 games in a row with a caretaker (albeit excellent ) manager and only 13 fit players, while Burnley beat Liverpool and Chelsea forced to comeback to beat Watford.

Despite the new signings, Palace have really struggled. Pardew knows who to buy but he's a terrible manager and he's been exposed tactically.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tight first half. Leicester holding firm in defence, while Arsenal were dominant in attack but lacked the finishing touch. Close shout for a penalty from Leicester as well. Set up very nicely for an engrossing second half.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Lords
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailly looks great adition to the league.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pictures from yesterday's Everton vs Crystal Palace game.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  385.1 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Size:  183.0 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  184.8 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  184.4 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  163.4 KB

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  458.5 KB

Name:  7.jpg
Size:  194.0 KB

Name:  8.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  177.4 KB
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 1st October 2016 at 16:35.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A rather bland first half. Hoping to see a more intense second half.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairly dull game, to be honest. Failed to live up to the hype.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liverpool vs United was an awful game. If that is one of England's best games shows how ovverated the premier league is.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City's draw with Middlesbrough has made it very tight at the top of the table. The top four teams are all within a point of each other as of now.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Chelsea have leapfrogged City to go first in the table, while Arsenal and Liverpool have an opportunity to displace us at the top in both's next games.

Should be a very close race if it stays like this for an extended period of time.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought City would run away with it until a few weeks back. After a some losses and a draw today the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will be feeling they are in it as well. Liverpool have the advantage of not being in any European competitions. We have to take advantage of Man City's slip up today. Arsenal will not be having it easy against Spurs but I still expect them to win tomorrow as well. It's to early to predict who will win the league however my heart still says Man City.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Xhaka and coquelin in a derby match, there's definitely a red card here. Imagine if Gabriel was playing as well

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, Chelsea have leapfrogged City to go first in the table, while Arsenal and Liverpool have an opportunity to displace us at the top in both's next games.

Should be a very close race if it stays like this for an extended period of time.
    chelsea and liverpool's lack of bench strength may eventually get them like it has to tottenham

Arsenal will probably still have their customary choke despite us actually having a great squad let alone 11 Even with cazorla and perez injured arsenal still have a bench today of : Ospina, Giroud, Gabriel, Ramsey, Ox, Elneny

Having said all that Id still back city

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    Xhaka and coquelin in a derby match, there's definitely a red card here. Imagine if Gabriel was playing as well
    Coquelin messed up the last derby at White Hart Lane smh with his red card

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    chelsea and liverpool's lack of bench strength may eventually get them like it has to tottenham

Arsenal will probably still have their customary choke despite us actually having a great squad let alone 11 Even with cazorla and perez injured arsenal still have a bench today of : Ospina, Giroud, Gabriel, Ramsey, Ox, Elneny

How does Chelsea lack bench strength? We have Oscar, Willian, Michy, Terry, Chalobah, Fabregas, Ivanovic and hopefully sooner or later, Zouma too.

Not too sure about Liverpool, though both teams won't even have to rely on it that much considering the fact that we have European football.

Don't know where you're going with this.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LFC are looking deadly..classy stuff. Can they go all the way?

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tottenham also look a little low on confidence at the moment, which may be partly due to their UCL struggles.

I don't think Tottenham have the depth to challenge for the EPL title along with their UCL campaign. Having said that, they are likely to not make the UCL knockouts which may help them focus on the Premier League.

I think Liverpool and Chelsea's squads are better equipped to challenge for the EPL title as of now.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Tottenham also look a little low on confidence at the moment, which may be partly due to their UCL struggles.

I don't think Tottenham have the depth to challenge for the EPL title along with their UCL campaign. Having said that, they are likely to not make the UCL knockouts which may help them focus on the Premier League.

I think Liverpool and Chelsea's squads are better equipped to challenge for the EPL title as of now.
    Apparently, because both teams has no Thursday schedule. But, today I am disgusted with our performance again - conceded a silly goal from opponents left-back, just for losing focus on the game. These defensive laps are going to cost us someday. Not every day, you can bang 4/5 goals; but last week, twice allowed Palace to equalize, then they pressed & we hit on counter for a 4-2 win. After break, Palace easily could have made it 3-3 & I can guarantee, from there on, they would have won it.

Liverpool's game at the moment is stunning, but eye catching football wins Game, not title. I would have loved to see us winning ugly 3-0 today with a clean sheet, like Chelsea.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    LFC are looking deadly..classy stuff. Can they go all the way?
    No, not with this defense. Statistically, almost every year the side winning most matches ugly (1-0 or 2-1) wins the title. Only that Arsenal side in 2002 & probably MU under Sir Alex once or twice won with dominating goal difference. At one point, teams are going to stop us scoring 2/3 goals - that day we'll lose 2, even 3 points for 0-0, 1-1, or even 0-1. Out of the 5 defensive spots, only Clyne & Matip are half decent - other 3 won't make the bench of a title winning side. And then, we don't have any Defensive Midfielder to break the play & protect back live to preserve 1-0s.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently, because both teams has no Thursday schedule. But, today I am disgusted with our performance again - conceded a silly goal from opponents left-back, just for losing focus on the game. These defensive laps are going to cost us someday. Not every day, you can bang 4/5 goals; but last week, twice allowed Palace to equalize, then they pressed & we hit on counter for a 4-2 win. After break, Palace easily could have made it 3-3 & I can guarantee, from there on, they would have won it.

Liverpool's game at the moment is stunning, but eye catching football wins Game, not title. I would have loved to see us winning ugly 3-0 today with a clean sheet, like Chelsea.
    Agree on that. Exactly what I pointed out in the other thread.

Defence will be vital at the back end of the season, and other teams could make LFC pay heavily if they suffer lapses at crucial junctures.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, not with this defense. Statistically, almost every year the side winning most matches ugly (1-0 or 2-1) wins the title. Only that Arsenal side in 2002 & probably MU under Sir Alex once or twice won with dominating goal difference. At one point, teams are going to stop us scoring 2/3 goals - that day we'll lose 2, even 3 points for 0-0, 1-1, or even 0-1. Out of the 5 defensive spots, only Clyne & Matip are half decent - other 3 won't make the bench of a title winning side. And then, we don't have any Defensive Midfielder to break the play & protect back live to preserve 1-0s.
    Loool Milner at lb and lucas at cb is a joke. Don't know what Klopp is thinking about keeping them there.

Said from day one Sturidge isn't a klopp player. Front 4 looks better without him.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liverpool and Chelsea not playing in Europe will benefit them a lot. Main problem for Liverpool is there defence.

Don't see any big weakness in Chelsea team other than playing ivanovic at the back and David Luiz going back to his old ways is a worry but so far so good.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are rumours that Sakho will be leaving in January. If so Liverpool need to go shopping to buy a few defenders. Where as we are suspect at the back we'll score more goals then Chelsea will. It's not as if Liverpool are leaking bucket loads of goals. Just that stupid mistakes are being committed by an okay defence. At the moment Liverpool are playing the best Football in the league,

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Clyne is half decent? What are you on about? Clyne is a brilliant player. There's no doubt that Liverpool need to strengthen the defense isn't as weak as the 2013–14 defense. A leader in CB and possibly a LB will sort things out for us in January.

Moreover, it is safe to say Liverpool are title contenders this year. I've been watching Liverpool for a good 15 or so years now and offensively, this could turn to be the best Liverpool team ever, and that's without a conventional centre forward. Defensively though, there's still work to be done.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberkoen View Post
    Clyne is half decent? What are you on about? Clyne is a brilliant player. There's no doubt that Liverpool need to strengthen the defense isn't as weak as the 2013–14 defense. A leader in CB and possibly a LB will sort things out for us in January.

Moreover, it is safe to say Liverpool are title contenders this year. I've been watching Liverpool for a good 15 or so years now and offensively, this could turn to be the best Liverpool team ever, and that's without a conventional centre forward. Defensively though, there's still work to be done.
    Just about 6 years back, in a couple of weeks, Liverpool had results like 4-1 at Old Traford, 4-0 at Anfield (Against Real) & 1-0 at Satiago Bernabeu. Title contender definitely, as I mentioned, without the extra work load, team can focus only on 38 games.

Clyne looks better because there is hardly any quality WB in EPL. Do you think, he'll seat on the bench of France, Germany, Spain, Brazil or Argentine National team? I said half decent, because he is very good with half of his role - over lapping & building attack from flanks. But, he is not that good in his core role as Right Back - in EPL, he is not been exposed yet & Liverpool didn't face big boys in CL in last couple of years. You don't know what he'll face when he'll be put against wide players like Naymer, CR, Griezzman, Moller, Moura, Pastore, Aubamyang......... EPL is not the place for creative wingers, hence Clyne is doing fine.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    There are rumours that Sakho will be leaving in January. If so Liverpool need to go shopping to buy a few defenders. Where as we are suspect at the back we'll score more goals then Chelsea will. It's not as if Liverpool are leaking bucket loads of goals. Just that stupid mistakes are being committed by an okay defence. At the moment Liverpool are playing the best Football in the league,
    The best CB available right now is quite affordable - Virgil van Dijk (Southampton & Holland). At just 25, he looks better prospect than Company at his prime. He should cost less than 35mn (BP), which can me adjusted with Sakho being make weight for around 18mn. We have done quite few business with The Saints in recent times & we should try our best to do this one as well.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champions Leicester are languishing in 14th place. Their title defence reminds me of Chelsea's from last season.

Though, in all fairness, 14th would be considered a decent position for them before they miraculously won the title.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 7th November 2016 at 14:46.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Loool Milner at lb and lucas at cb is a joke. Don't know what Klopp is thinking about keeping them there.

Said from day one Sturidge isn't a klopp player. Front 4 looks better without him.
    Klopp probably missed his 1st 2 choices for LB (Hector, Digne), therefore Milner is a stop gap solution. Also, he has to find a way to utilize a player on 150K/week wage & still 3 years left in contract - Milner has no place on LFC bench for the front 6 spots!!!!!!

Sturrdige won't fit into any Manager, if he has this attitude. Apart from selfishness, he has bad habit of whining, which won't be tolerated by any Manager of Klopp's stature.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Klopp probably missed his 1st 2 choices for LB (Hector, Digne), therefore Milner is a stop gap solution. Also, he has to find a way to utilize a player on 150K/week wage & still 3 years left in contract - Milner has no place on LFC bench for the front 6 spots!!!!!!

Sturrdige won't fit into any Manager, if he has this attitude. Apart from selfishness, he has bad habit of whining, which won't be tolerated by any Manager of Klopp's stature.

I get the feeling klopp also likes Milner for his hardwork and attitudes. But with current Liverpool foreward line there is no space for Milner there. Lucas not playing in midfield is understandable because he's not creative enough and lacks the energy needed in there for a klopp team.

Be interesting to see who would take Sturidge if he became available

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I get the feeling klopp also likes Milner for his hardwork and attitudes. But with current Liverpool foreward line there is no space for Milner there. Lucas not playing in midfield is understandable because he's not creative enough and lacks the energy needed in there for a klopp team.

Doubt Klopp will sell Sturridge. Might be an option to replace Sadio Mane when he goes for the African Nations Cup. Think that's why Klopp brought him into the game against Watford. Also, his finishing is sublime. Hit the post twice against Watford and was unlucky not to score.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Champions Leicester are languishing in 14th place. Their title defence reminds me of Chelsea's from last season.

Though, in all fairness, 14th would be considered a decent position for them before they miraculously won the title.
    Well we stole Kante from them soo...

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best CB available right now is quite affordable - Virgil van Dijk (Southampton & Holland). At just 25, he looks better prospect than Company at his prime. He should cost less than 35mn (BP), which can me adjusted with Sakho being make weight for around 18mn. We have done quite few business with The Saints in recent times & we should try our best to do this one as well.
    Most Saints players we bought were under Rodgers who seemed obsessed with them. I think Jurgen prefers the Bundesliga. they players abroad offer greater value for money. Just don't want another Ricky Lambert at Anfield, Lovren and Lallana were good signings we made from Southampton.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Most Saints players we bought were under Rodgers who seemed obsessed with them. I think Jurgen prefers the Bundesliga. they players abroad offer greater value for money. Just don't want another Ricky Lambert at Anfield, Lovren and Lallana were good signings we made from Southampton.
    BRogers (actually all 3 since Rafa, even KK, who was out of football for almost 2 decades) was a nobody - hardly any pulling power outside British Isles, no contact & no reputation; therefore they had to depend entirely on EPL for scouting. For BRogers case, it was all about his past players. Klopp is different - he is not a cheque book Manager. He could have easily come & clear the stable with 100mn kitty, but he didn't; rather he cut the extra fat (helped by no Euro game as well, otherwise he won't have trimmed the side so much) & built on what he had with few addition. He is targeting BLegua simply because of value for money - English players are over hyped, over priced & over paid; so are the established players in EPL. Imagine a Manager like Pep spent 48mn for Sir Stones, Klopp brought Matip for free!!!!!!

I am clear about Klopp's transfer strategy - he is not going to bring English players unless forced by FA. 8 players over 21 for home grown quota & that's it - he has cleared few "talented" English/British players already & going forward, we'll see more English players in non creative spots - Back line, GK, defensive mid-field etc.; Stuart & Inngs are given contract extension only to make up the numbers. This guy VVD is a monster in making - just 25, 6'4", quick on feet, dominant in air & very good distribution from back line - an ideal partner for Matip.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Wenger might want him for 35 minutes job (though Sturridge & Gunners' injury record shouldn't encourage anyone), but Klopp might not sell him to a direct rival in mid season. My hunch is a loan move (with LFC paying good part of that 140K wage ) in Jan to sides where he can be an automatic starter (Palace, Borough, Burnley, Southampton ....) & then permanent move to the highest bidder in July. We should get around 35mn for him - 12mn for the player & 23mn for his British passport ............

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger might want him for 35 minutes job (though Sturridge & Gunners' injury record shouldn't encourage anyone), but Klopp might not sell him to a direct rival in mid season. My hunch is a loan move (with LFC paying good part of that 140K wage ) in Jan to sides where he can be an automatic starter (Palace, Borough, Burnley, Southampton ....) & then permanent move to the highest bidder in July. We should get around 35mn for him - 12mn for the player & 23mn for his British passport ............
    I don't see us ever selling any of our top players to a rival premier league side. Still remember how Arsenal made a bid for Suarez that was mocked by our owners. Was a time that we were seriously interested in Theo Walcott as well, Wenger at the time made it clear he wouldn't sell to us. If Sturridge is to leave we should only consider selling him outside the premier league. On his day he can be phenomenal so want him to stay, would rather see the hard working yet less talented Danny Ings sold.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His injuries puts me off signing hin. We still need a striker so you never know what wenger will do.

35m for an injury prone player is a lot of money. Premier league has plenty of money let's see who takes the chance

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberkoen View Post
    Doubt Klopp will sell Sturridge. Might be an option to replace Sadio Mane when he goes for the African Nations Cup. Think that's why Klopp brought him into the game against Watford. Also, his finishing is sublime. Hit the post twice against Watford and was unlucky not to score.

He won't sell him in the January window. But I don't see a future at Liverpool for Sturridge in the long term as he doesn't suit Klopp's style at all.

He's a brilliant finisher but isn't going to press anyone which klopp wants.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BRogers (actually all 3 since Rafa, even KK, who was out of football for almost 2 decades) was a nobody - hardly any pulling power outside British Isles, no contact & no reputation; therefore they had to depend entirely on EPL for scouting. For BRogers case, it was all about his past players. Klopp is different - he is not a cheque book Manager. He could have easily come & clear the stable with 100mn kitty, but he didn't; rather he cut the extra fat (helped by no Euro game as well, otherwise he won't have trimmed the side so much) & built on what he had with few addition. He is targeting BLegua simply because of value for money - English players are over hyped, over priced & over paid; so are the established players in EPL. Imagine a Manager like Pep spent 48mn for Sir Stones, Klopp brought Matip for free!!!!!!

I am clear about Klopp's transfer strategy - he is not going to bring English players unless forced by FA. 8 players over 21 for home grown quota & that's it - he has cleared few "talented" English/British players already & going forward, we'll see more English players in non creative spots - Back line, GK, defensive mid-field etc.; Stuart & Inngs are given contract extension only to make up the numbers. This guy VVD is a monster in making - just 25, 6'4", quick on feet, dominant in air & very good distribution from back line - an ideal partner for Matip.
    Van Dijk is a terrific defender. Wouldn't be a bad signing for Liverpool at all. You still need a LB and a midfielder infront of the back 4 and ideally a top striker.

Klopp doing a good job so far, the defence is a big worry though. Ultimately will cost you in the end.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His injuries puts me off signing hin. We still need a striker so you never know what wenger will do.

35m for an injury prone player is a lot of money. Premier league has plenty of money let's see who takes the chance
    Well, injured players are generally right at home at Arsenal... Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Rosicky, etc. Mind-boggling number of injuries at your club.

Can't imagine what kind of training routines Arsenal has that cause so many injuries.
    Players are so brittle, they seem to be made of glass.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, injured players are generally right at home at Arsenal... Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Rosicky, etc. Mind-boggling number of injuries at your club.

Can't imagine what kind of training routines Arsenal has that cause so many injuries.
    Players are so brittle, they seem to be made of glass.

Wilshere just keeps getting bad tackles, he doesn't pick up musclar injuries so if he doesn't get tackled badly on his ankle he will be fine. The other players you mentioned I don't know why they pick up so many injuries.

Apparently Wenger has had medical experts come to the training ground and they couldn't find what was the issue.

Sometimes he does overplay players, shouldn't be over playing anyone with this season with the squad we have.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool's draw with Southampton has given Chelsea an opportunity to return to the top of the table by beating Middlesbrough tomorrow.

Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Liverpool's draw with Southampton has given Chelsea an opportunity to return to the top of the table by beating Middlesbrough tomorrow.

Everyone's gushing over Eden hazard again
    Expect a show tomorrow

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Everyone's gushing over Eden hazard again
    Expect a show tomorrow
    Think he's back to his best. Just hope he stays injury-free to make the best use of his form, in shaa Allah.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Annoyed that we conceded a last minute equaliser against Arsenal in a game that we dominated. We can't keep dropping points at home to these kind of teams. Swansea, Burnley and now Arsenal. And in all three games, we played well and had chances but we just couldn't get the job done. We need to go on a winning streak to get back in the title race because atm even top 4 looks very unlikely.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many teams seemed to suffer the after effects of the international matches. Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal drawing gives Chelsea the advantage at the moment.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Many teams seemed to suffer the after effects of the international matches. Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal drawing gives Chelsea the advantage at the moment.
    We will crush Middlesborough.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will crush Middlesborough.
    You won but wasn't a crush by any means. Nonetheless, three points is still that be it a 1-0 or 10-0 victory. Next you have Spurs an we do Sunderland at home.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.