Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Help

Dear friends,

I am planning to start playing leather ball cricket again (after playing hard tennis ball for a few yeaars). I am in US and have never played leather ball here. Used to play in India some years ago.

Need your advise as to which site would be ideal to order cricket equippment (pads, gloves and helmet). I do not want to spend too much.A friend of mine suggested pro direct (i have bought soccer shoes from there). Although it looks good, I wanted a second opinion and hence reaching out to the experts.

Thanks in advance friends. Looking forward to your responses.

"Don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out in 30 seconds" Neil McCauley, Heat

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I also order equipment online relatively frequently and know a few sites:
    -onlinecricketshop.com
    -zeesports.biz
    -cricmall.com
    I personally haven't used these sites however know few friends who have and say price and service is reasonable and no damage while shipping etc.

Hope I have been of help to you

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I replied a few days ago but seems like my post is removed due to unknown reason. Let me rewrite briefly.

- I am running an online cricket shop targetting Saudi Arabia customers only.
    - I lives here and playing here for 10 years now.
    - I am in planning phase to make it a cricket store for customers worldwide.
    - If you are interested in Pakistan brand, do let me know which brand and model. I can provide the best rate for genuine ones.
    - Let me know your city so that I will check the best shipping rates as well.

You can PM me as well.

Regards,

Khurram

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EliteC is in the US and not Saudi Khurram.

You can rule out Zee Sports as Zahid is not familiar with email.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear I use to purchase from Pakistan to stock products here. The only difference I would ask the bat to be shipped to US rather than Saudi Arabia.

And let me clarify. I am not trying to sale something here to get profit. I am just trying to help out a PP member. For me, I would get an experience at most.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed View Post
    Hello,
    I also order equipment online relatively frequently and know a few sites:
    -onlinecricketshop.com
    -zeesports.biz
    -cricmall.com
    I personally haven't used these sites however know few friends who have and say price and service is reasonable and no damage while shipping etc.

Hope I have been of help to you
    Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

"Don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out in 30 seconds" Neil McCauley, Heat

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skhurram007 View Post
    Dear I use to purchase from Pakistan to stock products here. The only difference I would ask the bat to be shipped to US rather than Saudi Arabia.

And let me clarify. I am not trying to sale something here to get profit. I am just trying to help out a PP member. For me, I would get an experience at most.
    Thanks Khurram. I will let you know during the start of the season. appreciate your assistance