Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2016-2017 English Premier League?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

    1 7.14%
  • Bournemouth

    0 0%
  • Burnley

    0 0%
  • Chelsea

    4 28.57%
  • Crystal Palace

    0 0%
  • Everton

    0 0%
  • Hull City

    0 0%
  • Leicester City

    0 0%
  • Liverpool

    0 0%
  • Manchester City

    5 35.71%
  • Manchester United

    4 28.57%
  • Middlesbrough

    0 0%
  • Southampton

    0 0%
  • Stoke City

    0 0%
  • Sunderland

    0 0%
  • Swansea City

    0 0%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

    0 0%
  • Watford

    0 0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

    0 0%
  • West Ham United

    0 0%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Who will win the 2016-2017 English Premier League?

    The season has begun and the first week of fixtures have gone by. With a host of top-class managers at the helm of several clubs, it's shaping up to be a very competitive season. Who will come out on top?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,146
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think Chelsea will have a good chance if they manage to sign Hector (not to be confused with the one at Frankfurt on loan by us) and Koulibaly.

    Costa
    Hazard Oscar Willian
    Matic Kante
    Hector Koulibaly Zouma Azplicueta
    Courtois

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    I think Chelsea will have a good chance if they manage to sign Hector (not to be confused with the one at Frankfurt on loan by us) and Koulibaly.

    Costa
    Hazard Oscar Willian
    Matic Kante
    Hector Koulibaly Zouma Azplicueta
    Courtois
    Nice optimism but,
    I'm fine with a Top 5 finish for Chelsea. I think Man. Utd.
    will win this year.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    101,722
    Mentioned
    584 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hull city they will do a Leicester this year ;)

  5. #5
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Lords
    Runs
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think Courtois is still good enough then?

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    65,768
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    10,694
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Manchester City

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    18,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City will run away with it.

    Pep is a cut above the rest.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,146
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Nice optimism but,
    I'm fine with a Top 5 finish for Chelsea. I think Man. Utd.
    will win this year.
    We haven't got Koulibaly or Hector, instead Louis and Alonso who are utter trash. Our defence is utter rubbish and the midfield has given up. I wonder what the likes of Chalobah and Oscar were thinking after that.

    Seriously Cahill needs to be released at this point and Courtois can take his sorry *** to Madrid. Embarrassing and disgusting performance. Hazard is lazy and Azplicueta can not handle Walcott and Bellerin.

    Conte has shocked me, he hasn't done anything to make the defence better, Zouma and Azpi don't deserve to play with these trash players. Kante has given up and doesn't even bother no more. Costa and Dave are the only who actually seem to be playing for the shirt.

    With these guys top 7 looks difficult, forget the title. Zouma, Terry, Oscar, Moses, Aina and Moses need to come back. Crystal Palace are better than us and even though I have a soft spot for them, that is quite frankly shameful.

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    We haven't got Koulibaly or Hector, instead Louis and Alonso who are utter trash. Our defence is utter rubbish and the midfield has given up. I wonder what the likes of Chalobah and Oscar were thinking after that.

    Seriously Cahill needs to be released at this point and Courtois can take his sorry *** to Madrid. Embarrassing and disgusting performance. Hazard is lazy and Azplicueta can not handle Walcott and Bellerin.

    Conte has shocked me, he hasn't done anything to make the defence better, Zouma and Azpi don't deserve to play with these trash players. Kante has given up and doesn't even bother no more. Costa and Dave are the only who actually seem to be playing for the shirt.

    With these guys top 7 looks difficult, forget the title. Zouma, Terry, Oscar, Moses, Aina and Moses need to come back. Crystal Palace are better than us and even though I have a soft spot for them, that is quite frankly shameful.
    Our lineup has barely changed for a couple of years now. You're right, we need to change the personnel. Courtois, Cahill, Ivanovic, Luiz, Matic, Fabregas and Hazard are all garbage defensively. Willian's passing was also rubbish. Changing the manager won't help if you won't change the roster.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    7,070
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    City without any doubts

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,146
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Our lineup has barely changed for a couple of years now. You're right, we need to change the personnel. Courtois, Cahill, Ivanovic, Luiz, Matic, Fabregas and Hazard are all garbage defensively. Willian's passing was also rubbish. Changing the manager won't help if you won't change the roster.
    Luckily for us Rayyman, the board have had a meeting with Conte and he is demanding a squad overhaul. Hopefully we will get a few in January to send a message to the players.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    3,865
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leicester have not yet hit the highs of last year. Highly doubt they can pull off a top-four finish this year, but you never know with them.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can't look beyond City for now.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    79,316
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    More out of loyalty - I would say Arsenal but they really need to win the big points ie against big teams


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    3,865
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City have looked less assured in their last couple of games. I wonder if the 2-0 loss to Spurs left them somewhat rattled. Missing two penalties against Everton was really poor from Aguero and De Bruyne.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,699
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    gotta feel sorry for tottenham. gave a good run for the cup this year and last year


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •