Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will go on to become the next international asian drafting sensation?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakar

    0 0%
  • Moh@n

    0 0%
  • The_KING

    0 0%
  • Red Devil

    2 50.00%
  • giri26

    0 0%
  • SL_Fan

    1 25.00%
  • The_Odd_One

    0 0%
  • maddgenius

    0 0%
  • timeflies

    0 0%
  • Convict

    0 0%
  • Smbhayi

    0 0%
  • amit

    1 25.00%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 1380
  1. #481
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Need to plan the surgical strikes a bit better next time

  2. #482
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddgenius View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeet
    Bro Thissara Perera is still there.

  3. #483
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  4. #484
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    12,779
    Mentioned
    2981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Bro Thissara Perera is still there.
    Bilawal Bhatti is better

  5. #485
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    4,030
    Mentioned
    1033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    My next pick is David Warner

  6. #486
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,342
    Mentioned
    6793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    @SL_Fan you turn.

  7. #487
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Cheers boss.

    Already in The Chow Corner's armoury there’s unrelenting pace and vicious toe crushers. Outstanding swing/seam bowling and pin-point accuracy. A freakish five-in-one cricketer who could bowl exceptional slow left-arm orthodox, left-arm wrist spin as well as left-arm swing/seam. And now prepare to be bamboozled by the mystery of crouching cutters and hidden slower balls. The Chow Corner's next pick is the freakish fast bowling-spinning hybrid Mustafizur Rahman [Bowler] 5000.


  8. #488
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @The_Odd_One your turn mate.

  9. #489
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    4,320
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The most destructive ODI wicket keeper batsman right now

    Jos Buttler (wk) for 5500 points.

  10. #490
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,342
    Mentioned
    6793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)

  11. #491
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    SKIP


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  12. #492
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    12,779
    Mentioned
    2981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Yuvraj Singh (Batsman + part timer) 4500 points

  13. #493
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    12,779
    Mentioned
    2981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

  14. #494
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Buttler and Yuvraj were going to be my picks in the double turn

  15. #495
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @The_KING - is everything all right with u. Long time and no picks
    @SL_Fan - I had a bit of fun on the docs just like u And those guys will be future legends anyways

  16. #496
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This draft even don't have turtles pace .


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  17. #497
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,696
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys. I was busy with my new job the last two days. My two picks are Saeed Anwar and Imran Tahir @SL_Fan

  18. #498
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I pick Shakib Al Hasan (7000 points)

  19. #499
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  20. #500
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Convict has chosen Scotty Boland I think.

  21. #501
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timeflies View Post
    I pick Shakib Al Hasan (7000 points)

  22. #502
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Sorry guys. I was busy with my new job the last two days. My two picks are Saeed Anwar and Imran Tahir @SL_Fan
    All good boss. Btw congrats on the new job all the best champ

  23. #503
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    @The_KING - is everything all right with u. Long time and no picks
    @SL_Fan - I had a bit of fun on the docs just like u And those guys will be future legends anyways
    This is very much a serious violation of International Asian Drafting Code of Conduct. As of right now you have been found guilty of all charges beyond a reasonable doubt. According to article 1234, section 4321, paragraph c 10000 points will now be awarded to The Chow Corner from Six Hitters as damages for emotional distress and mental anguish.

  24. #504
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    4,320
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Bro Thissara Perera is still there.
    And so is Sir Jadeja

  25. #505
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  26. #506
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,327
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Herschelle Gibbs - 4000
    @Smbhayi


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  27. #507
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

  28. #508
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    And so is Sir Jadeja
    Calling first dibs

  29. #509
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi got a bit under one and a half hours left champ! (6 hrs now)

  30. #510
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Well past the 6 hrs now so @amit make your picks before you log off champ.

  31. #511
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi can make his picks when he comes online.

  32. #512
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My next pick is the Pakistan batsman also known as the "Asian Bradman" - Zaheer Abbas who averaged 47.62 with a strike rate of 84.8 in those times in ODIs when things were tough for batsmen

    Can't believe Zaheer Abbas survived 5 rounds of drafting, that too in a Pakistani forum

    Zaheer Abbas will cost me 5500 Points


  33. #513
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And my next pick is going to be another cricketer named Zaheer

    This time, I am going to pick the Indian left arm pacer Zaheer Khan for 3500 Points. Zaheer Khan played a key role for India in both the 2003 WC and 2011 WC, taking 44 wickets in 23 matches in the World cup, 18 in 2003, 5 in 2007 and 21 in 2011


  34. #514
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi - double pick for u now

  35. #515
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    This is very much a serious violation of International Asian Drafting Code of Conduct. As of right now you have been found guilty of all charges beyond a reasonable doubt. According to article 1234, section 4321, paragraph c 10000 points will now be awarded to The Chow Corner from Six Hitters as damages for emotional distress and mental anguish.
    Why so. Others were also having fun on the docs, so why can't I

  36. #516
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    If you name the others that you speak of I’m sure the International Asian Drafting Council will look into those allegations seriously and take the necessary action against them for their unlawful conduct.


  37. #517
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi where you at buddy. Double picks. Around 3 hrs left on the clock.

  38. #518
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,342
    Mentioned
    6793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    As a penalty for Amit's transgressions, the Zaheer Abbas pick should be considered invalid and the player should he awarded to me.

  39. #519
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Kevin Pieterson and Aravinda De Silva @Convict


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  40. #520
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    If you name the others that you speak of I’m sure the International Asian Drafting Council will look into those allegations seriously and take the necessary action against them for their unlawful conduct.

    I am seeing it was you and Red Devil Here is a screenshot from that docs

    Name:  Untitled3.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  17.0 KB

  41. #521
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Here is the enlarged screenshot of what I said above

    Why only I face the penalty. Red Devil should get the penalty too


  42. #522
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    As a penalty for Amit's transgressions, the Zaheer Abbas pick should be considered invalid and the player should he awarded to me.
    Thank you very much for the recommendation @Red Devil. It will be submitted to the draft council disciplinary committee for due consideration. Unfortunately this may well end up costing @amit the chance of winning the draft but we have to be fair to all involved. The integrity of the draft is of utmost importance in these matters.

  43. #523
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    Here is the enlarged screenshot of what I said above

    Why only I face the penalty. Red Devil should get the penalty too

    Will need a larger screenshot @amit. If you can provide that I will definitely pass it on to the draft council disciplinary committee.

  44. #524
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Will need a larger screenshot @amit. If you can provide that I will definitely pass it on to the draft council disciplinary committee.


    Check out here - https://s15.postimg.org/m0qv120rv/Untitled3.png

  45. #525
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

  46. #526
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    How can you prove who did what tho @amit. That is the question. While you have admitted to defacing draft council property no one else has come forward. So atm this is insufficient evidence. All hearsay.

  47. #527
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    2,129
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Kevin Pieterson and Aravinda De Silva @Convict
    Using De Silva's bowling or not?


    You cannot ask us to take sides against arithmetic - Winston Churchill

  48. #528
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    2,129
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's almost shuteye time in Aussieland so looks like it's gonna be another long wait.


    You cannot ask us to take sides against arithmetic - Winston Churchill

  49. #529
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    How can you prove who did what tho @amit. That is the question. While you have admitted to defacing draft council property no one else has come forward. So atm this is insufficient evidence. All hearsay.
    It can be found out using edit history, if it is there

  50. #530
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakar View Post
    Using De Silva's bowling or not?
    will use it.


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  51. #531
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    How can you prove who did what tho @amit. That is the question. While you have admitted to defacing draft council property no one else has come forward. So atm this is insufficient evidence. All hearsay.
    There is edit history as well there - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=486848586

    You can get all proofs regarding who edited it and when and fine all the offenders accordingly. Why should I suffer the injustice

  52. #532
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    After hours of careful deliberation the disciplinary committee consisting of @Cinnamon_Cookie @clean n cool @emm-tee @Tired @LegSideHack were unanimous in their verdict and have made it clear that their decision is final. I’m sorry @amit but there’s nothing I can do here it’s out of my jurisdiction.

  53. #533
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakar View Post
    It's almost shuteye time in Aussieland so looks like it's gonna be another long wait.
    Chowie is still awake like a bawss.

  54. #534
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Might be past @Convict's bedtime curfew tho.

  55. #535
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    After hours of careful deliberation the disciplinary committee consisting of @Cinnamon_Cookie @clean n cool @emm-tee @Tired @LegSideHack were unanimous in their verdict and have made it clear that their decision is final. I’m sorry @amit but there’s nothing I can do here it’s out of my jurisdiction.
    It can be done. Why should I be the only one to suffer when many others have done these types of edits

  56. #536
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So guys I'm won't be available on 9 to 9 IST (4.30 to 16.30 GMT) from now on. Will be online 9 pm to 12 am and 6 am to 9 am.
    So if my turn comes in day time feel free to skip me. (I won't mind coz I only picks some random players who comes in mind without Plan A or B but just Plan R.)


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  57. #537
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @SL_Fan pls change my team name to Worst Random XI. So I may get some vote due to sympathetic factor


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  58. #538
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    It can be done. Why should I be the only one to suffer when many others have done these types of edits
    Everyone should've fined who edits sheet. 1 edit cost 500 point. @SL_Fan.


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  59. #539
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    It can be done. Why should I be the only one to suffer when many others have done these types of edits
    So what would be your solution to all this @amit. It would be good if we can amicably resolve this matter before @Cinnamon_Cookie @clean n cool @emm-tee @Tired @LegSideHack turn up here asking what's going on.

  60. #540
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    So guys I'm won't be available on 9 to 9 IST (4.30 to 16.30 GMT) from now on. Will be online 9 pm to 12 am and 6 am to 9 am.
    So if my turn comes in day time feel free to skip me. (I won't mind coz I only picks some random players who comes in mind without Plan A or B but just Plan R.)
    Cheers boss thanks for letting us know

  61. #541
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    @SL_Fan pls change my team name to Worst Random XI. So I may get some vote due to sympathetic factor
    Done. Not sure what's random about it tho got a whole heap of champion players

  62. #542
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,327
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    I'm normally awake for like another 3 or so hours yet

    4000 Dean Jones


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  63. #543
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    So what would be your solution to all this @amit. It would be good if we can amicably resolve this matter before @Cinnamon_Cookie @clean n cool @emm-tee @Tired @LegSideHack turn up here asking what's going on.
    Fine me and everyone who made those edits by about 500-1000 points

  64. #544
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @timeflies - ur turn now. Just don't make the time fly for us

  65. #545
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Everyone should've fined who edits sheet. 1 edit cost 500 point. @SL_Fan.
    Only just messin around buddy but don't tell @amit that tho

  66. #546
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Everyone should've fined who edits sheet. 1 edit cost 500 point. @SL_Fan.
    Agree with this. So I edited the sheet only once and I get fined 500 points @SL_Fan

  67. #547
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Kevin Pieterson and Aravinda De Silva @Convict
    I had planned to pick him. Thought that Zaheer Abbas survived 5 rounds, so Aravinda de Silva might survive 2 more rounds. Anyways I have Plans B & C as well

  68. #548
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    I'm normally awake for like another 3 or so hours yet

    4000 Dean Jones
    Top pick few too many Aussies in there tho don't you reckon

  69. #549
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    Agree with this. So I edited the sheet only once and I get fined 500 points @SL_Fan
    If you did it once the chances are that you most likely did so a few more times as well.

  70. #550
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    If you did it once the chances are that you most likely did so a few more times as well.
    It can easily be checked by edit history. I did it only once when I picked those 3 talented future legends. There were no other edits, so my fine would be 500 points

  71. #551
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    That alone counts as three edits @amit. If you did the same ten more times (minimum going by chowiesenses) that would be 30 all up which means 15k. You are getting away lightly with just a 10k fine imho.

  72. #552
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So as per sheet I've left 26k for 5 picks. so around 4.5 k for 1. Look like @amit will ran out of budget and @Convict have plenty.


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  73. #553
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,732
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    ^Actually he's fined 10k. That might be heavy, 8k is fair I think @SL_Fan


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  74. #554
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,327
    Mentioned
    1418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Top pick few too many Aussies in there tho don't you reckon
    Five World Cups


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  75. #555
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    ^Actually he's fined 10k. That might be heavy, 8k is fair I think @SL_Fan
    Okay 8k it is then. You can chip in the rest chief

  76. #556
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Five World Cups
    Not with Gibbs in there

  77. #557
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,484
    Mentioned
    2459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Anyways it's past 3am where @timeflies calls home (east coast of Djibouti fyi) so gonna be a bit of a hold up I would say. Chowie has got to get back to werk. When chowie stops pressing buttons the rocket ship just ends up going in circles. Peace out!

  78. #558
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    That alone counts as three edits @amit. If you did the same ten more times (minimum going by chowiesenses) that would be 30 all up which means 15k. You are getting away lightly with just a 10k fine imho.
    So that's still 3 edits, and that costs 1500. There is no proof that I did more. And from edit history, more offenders can be found out

    Still fining me anything more than 1500 points is totally unfair

  79. #559
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,019
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And the other offenders should be fined as well. Fining even 1500 points to me and not fining others is also totally unfair

  80. #560
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    733
    Mentioned
    1007 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I pick Dennis Lillee (5000 points)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •