Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 95
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,850
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Draft list for 2017 Pakistan Super League announced

    PLATINUM

    Australia
    Shane Watson

    Bangladesh
    Shakib Al Hasan

    England
    Alex Hales, Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad

    New Zealand
    Brendon McCullum

    Sri Lanka
    Kumar Sangakkara, Lasith Malinga, Mahela Jayawardane

    West Indies
    Andre Russell, Chris Gayle, Darren Sammy, Dwayne Bravo, Dwayne Smith, Kieron Pollard, Marlon Samuels, Sunil Narine

    Pakistan
    Ahmed Shehzad, Misbah-ul-Haq, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Younis Khan

    DIAMOND

    Australia
    Ben Hilfenhaus, Brad Haddin

    England
    Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Jake Ball, James Anderson, Luke Wright, Moeen Ali, Ravi Bopara, Steven Finn

    New Zealand
    Grant Elliott, James Franklin, Nathan McCullum

    South Africa
    Albie Morkel, David Wiese, Robin Peterson, Wayne Parnell

    Sri Lanka
    Nuwan Kulasekara, Thisara Perera, Tillakaratne Dilshan

    West Indies
    Carlos Braithwaite, Jason Holder, Lendl Simmons, Samuel Badree

    Pakistan
    Anwar Ali, Yasir Shah, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Tanvir

    GOLD

    Afghanistan
    Asghar Stanikzai, Mohammad Shahzad

    Australia
    Ben Laughlin, Brad Hodge, Clint McKay, James Allenby, Shaun Tait, Tom Cooper

    Bangladesh
    Mustafizur Rahman, Shahriar Nafees, Tamim Iqbal

    England
    Gary Ballance, Harry Gurney, Jade Dernbach, James Vince, Liam Dawson, Liam Plunkett, Michael Lumb, Owais Shah, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Tymal Mills, Yasir Arafat

    New Zealand
    Anton Devcich, Jesse Ryder

    South Africa
    Beuran Hendricks, Cameron Delport, Dane Paterson, Henry Davids, Johan Botha, Justin Ontong, Richard Levi, Rory Kleinveldt, Ryan McLaren

    Sri Lanka
    Chamara Kapugedera, Dhammika Prasad, Dushmantha Chameera, Lahiru Thirimanne, Milinda Siriwardana, Sachithra Senanayake, Seekkuge Prasanna

    West Indies
    Denesh Ramdin, Fidel Edwards, Jerome Taylor, Johnson Charles, Kemar Roach, Kevon Cooper, Leon Johnson, Ravi Rampaul, Rayad Emrit, Sulieman Benn

    Zimbabwe
    Brendan Taylor, Elton Chigumbura, Hamilton Masakadza, Sikandar Raza

    Pakistan
    Aizaz Cheema, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Ehsan Adil, Haris Sohail, Iftikhar Ahmed, Junaid Khan, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Nawaz, Rahat Ali, Saeed Ajmal, Salman Butt, Shahzaib Hasan, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohail Khan, Umar Gul, Zulfiqar Babar, Imad Wasim

    SILVER

    Afghanistan
    Dawlat Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Nawroz Mangal, Rashid Khan, Samiullah Shinwari, Shahpoor Zadran

    Australia
    Aiden Blizzard, Evan Gulbis, Mark Cosgrove, Matthew Dixon, Steven Crook

    Bangladesh
    Anamul Haque, Imrul Kayes, Mominul Haq, Sabbir Rahman, Shuvagata Hom, Soumya Sarkar

    Canada
    Nikhil Dutta

    England
    Ashar Zaidi, Adam Lyth, Adam Riley, Adeel Malik, Ajmal Shahzad, Alex Lees, Alex Wakely, Azeem Rafiq, Azharullah, Ben Duckett, Benny Howell, Chesney Hughes, Chris Rushworth, Craig Meschede, Craig Miles, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Darren Stevens, Daryl Mitchel, David Willey, Dawid Malan, Greg Smith, Ian Cockbain, James Foster, James Tredwell, Joe Denly, Joshua Cobb, Kishen Velani, Lewis Gregory, Mark Pettini, Mark Wood, Max Waller, Michael Burgess, Michael Richardson, Phil Mustard, Riki Wessels, Rory Burns, Ross Whiteley, Ryan Higgins, Scott Borthwick, Stephen Parry, Steven Mullaney, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Usman Arshad

    Ireland
    Boyd Rankin, Paul Stirling, Gary Wilson, George Dockrell, Kevin O'Brien, Niall O'Brien

    Netherlands
    Ahsan Malik, Alexei Kervezee

    New Zealand
    James Fuller

    Oman
    Munis Ansari

    South Africa
    Keshav Maharaj, Jon Jon Smuts

    Sri Lanka
    Anuk Fernando, Chaturanga De Silva, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Danushka GunAthilaka, Dasun Shanaka, Dilhara Fernando, Farveez Maharoof, Gihan Rupasinghe, Jeevan Mendis, Kaushal Silva, Kusal Mendis, Sachithra Senanayake, Suraj Randiv, Upul Tharanga

    UAE
    Ahmed Raza

    USA
    Timroy Allen

    West Indies
    Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Andre Fletcher, Danza Hyatt, Devendra Bishoo, Devon Thomas, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, John Campbell, Jonathan Carter, Keemo Paul, Krishmar Santokie, Kyle Mayers, Miguel Cummins, Nicholas Pooran, Nkrumah Bonner, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Raymond Reifer, Ronsford Beaton, Rovman Powell, Shamar Springer, Shane Dowrich, Shane Shillingford, Shannon Gabriel, Shimron Hetmeyer, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Tino Best, Veerasammy Permaul

    Zimbabwe
    Craig Ervine, Graeme Cremer, Kyle Jarvis, Malcolm Waller, Sean Ervine, Sean Williams

    Pakistan
    Aamer Yamin, Abdul Rehman, Abdur Rehman Muzammil, Abid Ali, Adil Amin, Adil Raza, Adnan Akmal, Adnan Raees, Adnan Rasool, Ahmed Jamal, Ahsan Ali, Akbar Rahman, Ali Asad, Ali Khan, Ali Sarfraz, Ali Waqas, Amad Butt, Anop Santosh, Ashfaq Ahmed, Asif Afridi, Asif Ali, Asif Babar, Asif Zakir, Awais Zia, Ayaz Tasawwar, Azeem Ghumman, Azhar Attari, Azizullah, Babar Rehman, Bahram Khan, Bilal Asif, Bilawal Bhatti, Bismillah Khan, Fahad Iqbal, Faisal Iqbal, Faisal Mubashir, Fakhar Zaman, Fawad Alam, Fazal Subhan, Gauhar Ali, Gohar Ali, Gohar Faiz, Gulraiz Sadaf, Hammad Azam, Hasan Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Imran Ali, Imran Farhat, Imran Khalid, Imran Khan Jr, Imran Khan, Israrullah, Jahid Ali, Javed Mansoor, Junaid Ilyas, Kamran Ghulam, Kashif Bhatti, Khalid Usman, Khurram Manzoor, Khushdil Shah, Kumail Abbas, M. Ikhlaq, Mahran Ibrahim, Majid Ali, Mansoor Amjad, Mir Hamza, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Hasan, Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Talha, Mohammad Waqas, Muhammad Abbas, Muhammad Afzal, Muhammad Asif, Muhammad Bilawal, Muhammad Imran, Muhammad Irfan (Jr), Mukhtar Ahmed, Musadiq Ahmed, Mustafa Iqbal, Naeem Anjum, Nasir Ahmed, Nasir Jamshed, Nauman Anwar, Naveed Malik, Naveed Yasin, Nayyer Abbas, Ramiz Aziz, Ramiz Raja Jr, Raza Ali Dar, Rehan Afridi, Riffatullah Mohmand, Rizwan Haider, Rumman Raees, Saad Ali, Saad Nasim, Sadaf Hussain, Saifullah Bangash, Salman Agha, Sami Aslam, Sarmad Bhatti, Shah Faisal, Shahid Yousuf, Shahzaib Ahmed Khan, Shan Masood, Sheharyar Ghani, Shehzad Azam Rana, Shoaib Laghari, Shoaib Nasir, Sudaif Mehdi, Tabish Khan, Taj Wali, Tariq Haroon, Taufeeq Umar, Umar Siddiq, Umar Amin, Umar Waheed, Usama Mir, Usman Salahuddin, Waqas Ahmed, Waqas Masood, Yasir Hameed, Zafar Gohar, Zahid Mansoor, Zahid Mehmood, Zahid Siddiqui, Zain Abbas, Zia-ul-Haq, Zohaib Ahmed, Zohaib Khan, Zohaib Shera, Rohan Mustafa

    EMERGING

    Ahmed Bashir, Ahmed Safi, Danish Aziz, Fahim Ashraf, Ghulam Mudassar, Hassan Khan, Hasan Mohsin, Hasan Raza, Hayatullah, Hussain Talat, Imran Butt, Irfan Liaqat, Irfanullah Shah, Karamat Ali, M. Qaiser Ashraf, Noor Wali, Saif Badar, Sameen Gul, Saud Shakeel, Shadab Khan, Umair Masood, Usman Liaqat, Usman Shanwari, Zeeshan Malik
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th October 2016 at 20:29.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    7,931
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ben Hilfenhaus, Brad Haddin, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Jake Ball, James Anderson, Luke Wright, Moeen Ali, Ravi Bopara, Steven Finn, Grant Elliott, James Franklin, Nathan McCullum, Albie Morkel, David Wiese, Robin Peterson, Wayne Parnell, Nuwan Kulasekara, Thisara Perera, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Carlos Braithwaite, Jason Holder, Lendl Simmons, Samuel Badree, Anwar Ali, Yasir Shah, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Tanvir.

    Anwar ali in diamond category like seriously?

    and Nawaz and imad in gold category woah this is how pcb groom and reward youngster
    Last edited by saeed5646; 7th October 2016 at 20:04.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    19,150
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Ben Hilfenhaus in diamond?


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    4,655
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719
    why are misbah malik sarfaraz in draft list ?
    aren't they retained

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    7,931
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a joke!!!! a player who is out of form and not playing for pakistan is in platinum category:Ahmed Shehzad


    And the player who is in demand in t20 Leagues around the world Sharjeel khan is in Gold category

    O

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    8,341
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jos Butler, Ben Stokes and Warner tmshould have been there.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,073
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no ali imran pasha..so sad..

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,012
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not understanding, so are there entirely new teams for this edition? No retaining players?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    13,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ahmed Shehzad, Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan.- Both Misbah and Younis should not play T20 leagues. Ahmed Shehzad is just rubbish in platinum category.

    Adil Rashid, Yasir Shah and Anwar Ali are not suitable for T20 let alone Diamond category.

    Asghar Stanikzai, Mustafizur Rahman, Tamim Iqbal, Yasir Arafat, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Rahat Ali, Saeed Ajmal, Salman Butt, Zulfiqar Babar, Imad Wasim Not a bes category for Mustafiz (Should be in platinum category), Tamim (Diamon category). Classic oldies like Arafat, Butt, Ajmal and Babr should not be playing in this league unless Misbah wants them. Rahat and Shafiq are not belong there. Asghar Stanikzai is rubbish

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    so what does this mean>

    the teams will totally change?

    As quite a lot of players who are faces of franchises are in this list

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    What a joke!!!! a player who is out of form and not playing for pakistan is in platinum category:Ahmed Shehzad


    And the player who is in demand in t20 Leagues around the world Sharjeel khan is in Gold category

    O
    he had a great season last time and is known to do well in domestics generally. Just because he is a failure in internationals doesnt mean he shouldnt be rewarded for his success in domestic cricket in a tournament like this

    so i think its fair

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    13,124
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why same failed players again and again in the list

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    7,931
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Ahmed Shehzad, Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan.- Both Misbah and Younis should not play T20 leagues. Ahmed Shehzad is just rubbish in platinum category.

    Adil Rashid, Yasir Shah and Anwar Ali are not suitable for T20 let alone Diamond category.

    Asghar Stanikzai, Mustafizur Rahman, Tamim Iqbal, Yasir Arafat, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Rahat Ali, Saeed Ajmal, Salman Butt, Zulfiqar Babar, Imad Wasim Not a bes category for Mustafiz (Should be in platinum category), Tamim (Diamon category). Classic oldies like Arafat, Butt, Ajmal and Babr should not be playing in this league unless Misbah wants them. Rahat and Shafiq are not belong there. Asghar Stanikzai is rubbish
    SO depressing to see PCB is just not a professional organization a bunch of Idi*****ot are setting there

    These players you mentions are just example of seniority is prefer in our cricket and promising player like

    hasan ali is put in silver category

    Ahmed Bashir, Ahmed Safi, Danish Aziz, Fahim Ashraf, Ghulam Mudassar, Hassan Khan, Hasan Mohsin, Hasan Raza, Hayatullah, Hussain Talat, Imran Butt, Irfan Liaqat, Irfanullah Shah, Karamat Ali, M. Qaiser Ashraf, Noor Wali, Saif Badar, Sameen Gul, Saud Shakeel, Shadab Khan, Umair Masood, Usman Liaqat, Usman Shanwari, Zeeshan Malik
    But the emerging category is alright with some exciting player i hope they are picked

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    7,931
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    he had a great season last time and is known to do well in domestics generally. Just because he is a failure in internationals doesnt mean he shouldnt be rewarded for his success in domestic cricket in a tournament like this

    so i think its fair
    Bro but what about Sharjeel he was better than him in last session and also he is better than him in

    International cricket

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    12,858
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the players who have been retained and/or transferred are also in this list,this was probably done to clear confusion as to what they will be payed.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    12,858
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw Anwar in Diamond category lol.

    Rest are decent enough names.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,850
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    @Abdullah719
    why are misbah malik sarfaraz in draft list ?
    aren't they retained
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadharis1 View Post
    Not understanding, so are there entirely new teams for this edition? No retaining players?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    so what does this mean>

    the teams will totally change?

    As quite a lot of players who are faces of franchises are in this list
    No guys. This list includes players who have been retained etc., to show which category they belong to. Above lists include ALL the players in PSL. Whether they have been retained/released is not mentioned here.

    I know it's not ideal but this is what we have.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,012
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No guys. This list includes players who have been retained etc., to show which category they belong to. Above lists include ALL the players in PSL. Whether they have been retained/released is not mentioned here.

    I know it's not ideal but this is what we have.
    Thanks, have teams released which players they are retaining?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    29,140
    Mentioned
    4739 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk Saddaf and Muhamamd Asif included

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    8,798
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rashib, Ball, Anwar and Yasir in gold???

    Also some easy steals, good players for low category.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,907
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, so many players, good to see many youngsters from England and Afghanistan, talented bunch of cricketers, and it will be disappointing if many promising cricketers miss out, the squad size must be increased to 30.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    19,150
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Of The Stars View Post
    Lol, so many players, good to see many youngsters from England and Afghanistan, talented bunch of cricketers, and it will be disappointing if many promising cricketers miss out, the squad size must be increased to 30.
    30 players?

    Half of them won't even play a single game


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,907
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    30 players?

    Half of them won't even play a single game
    Right, I think more teams is the way forward.

  24. #24
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    2,101
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Haris sohail is in the gold category. Is he finally gonna be fit enough to play?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    1,185
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lmao anwar Ali is diamond and shehzad is platinum while amir yamin is silver. Nobody should buy anwar or shehzad but with sarfi as their best friend, he will buy them for his team lol

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    4,655
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No guys. This list includes players who have been retained etc., to show which category they belong to. Above lists include ALL the players in PSL. Whether they have been retained/released is not mentioned here.

    I know it's not ideal but this is what we have.
    unproffesionalism as usual by pcb

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,907
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rashid Khan's selection will be a masterstroke for any team.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't get it? I mean teams will be selected again?

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    14,600
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Anwar ali in diamond category like seriously?

    and Nawaz and imad in gold category woah this is how pcb groom and reward youngster
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    What a joke!!!! a player who is out of form and not playing for pakistan is in platinum category:Ahmed Shehzad


    And the player who is in demand in t20 Leagues around the world Sharjeel khan is in Gold category

    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Ahmed Shehzad, Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan.- Both Misbah and Younis should not play T20 leagues. Ahmed Shehzad is just rubbish in platinum category.

    Adil Rashid, Yasir Shah and Anwar Ali are not suitable for T20 let alone Diamond category.

    Asghar Stanikzai, Mustafizur Rahman, Tamim Iqbal, Yasir Arafat, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Rahat Ali, Saeed Ajmal, Salman Butt, Zulfiqar Babar, Imad Wasim Not a bes category for Mustafiz (Should be in platinum category), Tamim (Diamon category). Classic oldies like Arafat, Butt, Ajmal and Babr should not be playing in this league unless Misbah wants them. Rahat and Shafiq are not belong there. Asghar Stanikzai is rubbish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Why same failed players again and again in the list
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Btw Anwar in Diamond category lol.

    Rest are decent enough names.
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Rashib, Ball, Anwar and Yasir in gold???

    Also some easy steals, good players for low category.
    What in the world is everyone complaining about? It's a free market right?

    If a team determines that the value of a player does not match the round they are grouped in, they'll simply not select them and they will be relegated to the row below assuming that the player and agent are ok with it.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    The All You Can Axis Arena
    Runs
    14,165
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Finally Sadaf Hussian & Asif are in Draft List I hope both will be picked.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur A.K
    Runs
    2,381
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How did mohammad Sami ended up in silver?
    And is M. Asif included?


    لاا اله الا الله استغفر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظييم

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    8,798
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    What in the world is everyone complaining about? It's a free market right?

    If a team determines that the value of a player does not match the round they are grouped in, they'll simply not select them and they will be relegated to the row below assuming that the player and agent are ok with it.
    Yeah but you'd imagine the better the player gets the higher their rank goes.

    Anwar would barely make silver in my list, Shehzad would be silver in my list as well not platinum lol.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    8,798
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rashid Khan is an absolute bargain for a silver player, would be my first silver pick!

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    15,007
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Mohammad Nabi in Silver Category and Asghar Stanikzai in Gold.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    4,672
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Yeah but you'd imagine the better the player gets the higher their rank goes.

    Anwar would barely make silver in my list, Shehzad would be silver in my list as well not platinum lol.
    Do the players themselves not pick the category they want to enter themselves at?

  36. #36
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    15,007
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @TalentSpotterPk Saddaf and Muhamamd Asif included

    Sadaf will be picked only if this year he is amongst top 3 wicket takers in both Fc and List A cricket. Still with no domestic T20 cricket background it will be tough unless he impresses javaid afridi with his yorkers.


    Asif is not playing fc cricket currently don't know why. Also he may not be able to enter UAE so in such a case no franchise will pick him.


    Will be great if one or both get picked but its against odds.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    12,648
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    [SIZE=4]
    England
    Ashar Zaidi, Adam Lyth, Adam Riley, Adeel Malik, Ajmal Shahzad, Alex Lees, Alex Wakely, Azeem Rafiq, Azharullah, Ben Duckett, Benny Howell, Chesney Hughes, Chris Rushworth, Craig Meschede, Craig Miles, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Darren Stevens, Daryl Mitchel, David Willey, Dawid Malan, Greg Smith, Ian Cockbain, James Foster, James Tredwell, Joe Denly, Joshua Cobb, Kishen Velani, Lewis Gregory, Mark Pettini, Mark Wood, Max Waller, Michael Burgess, Michael Richardson, Phil Mustard, Riki Wessels, Rory Burns, Ross Whiteley, Ryan Higgins, Scott Borthwick, Stephen Parry, Steven Mullaney, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Usman Arshad
    Wood in the Silver is a huge steal.

    Come on Lahore, get rid of delport, cooper, mendis or whoever because this guy is the perfect bowler for this team and the one that is needed.


    I can't think of anything else but this machine. I sell here, Sir, what all the world desires to have - POWER

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I would be extremely disappointed if Sadaf isn't selected by some team. Come on Isloo do the right thing and select Sadaf Hussain.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    8,798
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Do the players themselves not pick the category they want to enter themselves at?
    Well I'm not sure but if true, I'm not surprised if Shehzad placed himself in platinum

  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    1,444
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Rashid Khan is an absolute bargain for a silver player, would be my first silver pick!
    That Afghani player?

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    8,798
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports_Psychologist View Post
    That Afghani player?
    Yeah, the leggie.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,967
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Shehzad doesn't deserve to be in the platinum category and Anwar Ali and Yasir Shah don't deserve to be in the Diamond category.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Milton, Ontario
    Runs
    473
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont see Yasir Jan of Lahore Qalandars in emerging players? The guy who could bowl with both hands?

  44. #44
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    649
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wood in Silver is an interesting pick

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ahmad Shehzad was one of th top players of 2016 PSL, so I don't see why would he be relegated?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad/Auckland
    Runs
    7,160
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Ahmed Shehzad, Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan.- Both Misbah and Younis should not play T20 leagues. Ahmed Shehzad is just rubbish in platinum category.

    Adil Rashid, Yasir Shah and Anwar Ali are not suitable for T20 let alone Diamond category.

    Asghar Stanikzai, Mustafizur Rahman, Tamim Iqbal, Yasir Arafat, Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Rahat Ali, Saeed Ajmal, Salman Butt, Zulfiqar Babar, Imad Wasim Not a bes category for Mustafiz (Should be in platinum category), Tamim (Diamon category). Classic oldies like Arafat, Butt, Ajmal and Babr should not be playing in this league unless Misbah wants them. Rahat and Shafiq are not belong there. Asghar Stanikzai is rubbish
    I can't believe you're saying MISBAH should not play t/20 leagues.. He's probably the only cricketer in Pakistan who can hit sixes at will, who can match fitness of top players and can be counted as a good leader.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,125
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What about the two players from the Lahore Qalandars talent hunt?

  48. #48
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    588
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How come Babar Azam is in the draft list? Wasn't he just traded to Karachi?

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    21,238
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol yk in plantium

    Wonder if he will boycott the psl again when he inevitably gets downgraded


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  50. #50
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    15,184
    Mentioned
    764 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How much players can be picked from each category?

  51. #51
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    3,172
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Sadaf will be picked only if this year he is amongst top 3 wicket takers in both Fc and List A cricket. Still with no domestic T20 cricket background it will be tough unless he impresses javaid afridi with his yorkers.


    Asif is not playing fc cricket currently don't know why. Also he may not be able to enter UAE so in such a case no franchise will pick him.


    Will be great if one or both get picked but its against odds.
    Don't be naive. You say this on the basis of what? The problem for him is not performance. Last year he was THE top wicket taker in the national LA tourney. ODI bowling ave of 17 by now?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    4,345
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    What in the world is everyone complaining about? It's a free market right?

    If a team determines that the value of a player does not match the round they are grouped in, they'll simply not select them and they will be relegated to the row below assuming that the player and agent are ok with it.
    It's not a free market. These lists and their preparation needs transparency and certain criteria must be enforced and made public for people to see. There has been brief talk about this issue in the "Game on hai" episode - which one, I'm not exactly sure but the generic comment was that certain matters are reeking of favoritism and underhand deals. Both the host Nauman Niaz and the guest Rashid Latif stopped talking about the issue further to ensure that it doesn't lead to any controversy.


    Azaadi. InshAllah.

  53. #53
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    21,779
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Anwar ali should be in emerging. Only reason Shehzad is in platinum is because he had a good last PSL. We all know he's awful in international cricket. Why is Yasir in Diamond? He's awful in LOIs


    Hard to get a handle on this double edged sword

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    19,071
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I would be extremely disappointed if Sadaf isn't selected by some team. Come on Isloo do the right thing and select Sadaf Hussain.
    Thankfully Islu is headed by sensible people.

    Sadaf trundling machine has no use in T20s, that too in the UAE.

    Can only be handy with a low quality domestic ball on green mambas.

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    15,184
    Mentioned
    764 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Anwar ali should be in emerging. Only reason Shehzad is in platinum is because he had a good last PSL. We all know he's awful in international cricket. Why is Yasir in Diamond? He's awful in LOIs
    He did well in the BPL.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Good to see Sadaf, Asif there.

    Shehzad in platinum is a joke.

    Good to see Rizwan in diamond.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,125
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    Don't be naive. You say this on the basis of what? The problem for him is not performance. Last year he was THE top wicket taker in the national LA tourney. ODI bowling ave of 17 by now?
    There is a reason as to why he isn't picked for any domestic T20 tournament...

  58. #58
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Thankfully Islu is headed by sensible people.

    Sadaf trundling machine has no use in T20s, that too in the UAE.

    Can only be handy with a low quality domestic ball on green mambas.
    The guy has a reputation behind his name and stats to suggest he is pretty good. Sadaf, Sami, Ruman Raees would demolish other teams!

  59. #59
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    297
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING.. which posters dont realize that experienced players are more marketable and that is why they usually get higher category then the one they deserve..

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    2,032
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Yeah but you'd imagine the better the player gets the higher their rank goes.

    Anwar would barely make silver in my list, Shehzad would be silver in my list as well not platinum lol.
    Too bad that the actual 'demanders' aka the owners do not seem to agree with you.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    2,032
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Good to see Sadaf, Asif there.

    Shehzad in platinum is a joke.

    Good to see Rizwan in diamond.
    I wouldnt even buy rizwan for free.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    2,032
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    It's not a free market. These lists and their preparation needs transparency and certain criteria must be enforced and made public for people to see. There has been brief talk about this issue in the "Game on hai" episode - which one, I'm not exactly sure but the generic comment was that certain matters are reeking of favoritism and underhand deals. Both the host Nauman Niaz and the guest Rashid Latif stopped talking about the issue further to ensure that it doesn't lead to any controversy.
    Do you even know what a free market means? If a team is not interested in a player, he would get downgraded to lower categories. Being in one category does not means that the player would be bought in that. However, most often than not the players get bought in their category because the actual demanders are willing to pay top buck for them. No one cares what non entities or parties with no stake say. What matters is the demanders and suppliers and in this case you are neither.

    I find it hilarious that you are quoting nauman niaz and rashid who are beacon of street journalism and the latter is a regionalist racist like some here.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    3,172
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Thankfully Islu is headed by sensible people.

    Sadaf trundling machine has no use in T20s, that too in the UAE.

    Can only be handy with a low quality domestic ball on green mambas.
    You keep trotting out this nonsense without any shame. Green mambas and low quality ball?
    Because everyone else he wipes the floor with performance wise bowls on different pitches
    and uses other kinds of balls? Because it is inconceivable that the best LOI bowler in the country
    two years running might also be a decent T20 bowler? And finally, because giving a chance
    to this phenomenon to play in a domestic tourney would somehow imperil the very fabric of
    Pakistani cricket?

    Rubbish.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    5,125
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    You keep trotting out this nonsense without any shame. Green mambas and low quality ball?
    Because everyone else he wipes the floor with performance wise bowls on different pitches
    and uses other kinds of balls? Because it is inconceivable that the best LOI bowler in the country
    two years running might also be a decent T20 bowler? And finally, because giving a chance
    to this phenomenon to play in a domestic tourney would somehow imperil the very fabric of
    Pakistani cricket?

    Rubbish.
    The best LOI bowler in the last two years can't even break into any team for any major LOI tournament.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Venue
    North York, Ontario
    Runs
    2,347
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKiiSavage View Post
    I wouldnt even buy rizwan for free.


    Too bad that the actual 'demanders' aka the owners do not seem to agree with you.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Peoria, IL
    Runs
    8,585
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    What a joke!!!! a player who is out of form and not playing for pakistan is in platinum category:Ahmed Shehzad


    And the player who is in demand in t20 Leagues around the world Sharjeel khan is in Gold category

    O
    He was the 2nd highest pakistani run scorer in the PSL - deserves it.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Peoria, IL
    Runs
    8,585
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No guys. This list includes players who have been retained etc., to show which category they belong to. Above lists include ALL the players in PSL. Whether they have been retained/released is not mentioned here.

    I know it's not ideal but this is what we have.
    Do we know who has been retained and who has not?

  68. #68
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Peoria, IL
    Runs
    8,585
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure why Kamran AKmal is in the diamond category - clearly a "has-been" now.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    19,071
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    You keep trotting out this nonsense without any shame. Green mambas and low quality ball?
    Because everyone else he wipes the floor with performance wise bowls on different pitches
    and uses other kinds of balls? Because it is inconceivable that the best LOI bowler in the country
    two years running might also be a decent T20 bowler? And finally, because giving a chance
    to this phenomenon to play in a domestic tourney would somehow imperil the very fabric of
    Pakistani cricket?

    Rubbish.
    You have a right to your opinion and to get riled up.

    But I'm aware of how bowlers of such type end up getting beastly domestic stats.

    It's a sad reality because of our pitches and domestic quality.

    It will take some good amount of convincing on international standard to make his mark. But wait... No domestic sides or coaches rate him. Why's that?

  70. #70
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Delhi, India
    Runs
    2,882
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Asghar Stanikzai in Gold, but Mohammad Nabi & Rashid Khan in Silver

    Looks like they mixed the Afghan players up. Nabi & Rashid should have been the ones in Gold, other Afghans in Silver

  71. #71
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    4,345
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKiiSavage View Post
    Do you even know what a free market means? If a team is not interested in a player, he would get downgraded to lower categories. Being in one category does not means that the player would be bought in that. However, most often than not the players get bought in their category because the actual demanders are willing to pay top buck for them. No one cares what non entities or parties with no stake say. What matters is the demanders and suppliers and in this case you are neither.

    I find it hilarious that you are quoting nauman niaz and rashid who are beacon of street journalism and the latter is a regionalist racist like some here.
    1. Don't assume what I know or don't know and be condescending about it. If you know better, explain, if you feel it's not worth explaining, ignore my post and carry on your merry way.

    2. If a player is in a certain category, can he be upgraded from that category and get more money? A player in silver category cannot go up to Diamond or Platinum. So here goes your free market concept part 1.

    3. Again staying on your free market logic, you have to buy a platinum player from the pool of platinum players available. The buying is FIXED, so you HAVE TO BUY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PLAYERS FROM EACH CATEGORY whether you want them or not. free market concept part 2.

    4. Asking for transparency is again another concept of free market. I am can't be a "demander" even if I wanted to because no such term exists. I watch PSL and even pay the Gateway cricket website the viewing money hence that makes my a customer who has stake in the tournament. free market concept part 3.

    5. You finding hilarious Nauman Niaz and Rashid is not something that I'm interested in. They are well connected and if they say 10 things, 3 or 4 can be very relevant. If you've seen the show, you'll realize that they possess certain inside information and reveal certain amounts of them when viable or needed. Our cricketing management isn't known for it's integrity and professional acumen as well hence they can't claim and stand for integrity either.

    Anyway, have a good day.
    Last edited by GoUgandaCranes; 8th October 2016 at 14:01.


    Azaadi. InshAllah.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    624
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... we had a list of players now, a lot to speak, but well done pcb for agreeing terms with those players and please make sure representation of countries in PSL.

    A lot can be spoken for the categories defined but make it happen once more and bring it home, we will discuss all these problems later on.... Thanks to you for commencing it

  73. #73
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    8,341
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Karachi Kings with Sanga, Gayle and Babar. They are gonna win it IMO.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    2,032
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    1. Don't assume what I know or don't know and be condescending about it. If you know better, explain, if you feel it's not worth explaining, ignore my post and carry on your merry way.

    2. If a player is in a certain category, can he be upgraded from that category and get more money? A player in silver category cannot go up to Diamond or Platinum. So here goes your free market concept part 1.

    3. Again staying on your free market logic, you have to buy a platinum player from the pool of platinum players available. The buying is FIXED, so you HAVE TO BUY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PLAYERS FROM EACH CATEGORY whether you want them or not. free market concept part 2.

    4. Asking for transparency is again another concept of free market. I am can't be a "demander" even if I wanted to because no such term exists. I watch PSL and even pay the Gateway cricket website the viewing money hence that makes my a customer who has stake in the tournament. free market concept part 3.

    5. You finding hilarious Nauman Niaz and Rashid is not something that I'm interested in. They are well connected and if they say 10 things, 3 or 4 can be very relevant. If you've seen the show, you'll realize that they possess certain inside information and reveal certain amounts of them when viable or needed. Our cricketing management isn't known for it's integrity and professional acumen as well hence they can't claim and stand for integrity either.

    Anyway, have a good day.
    1. There is nothing to assume. Everything is taken on face value. I did explain what a free market is and how you are a non-stake holder in the whole demander/supplier mix. If you have any more questions, you are free to ask but kindly dont come with tin foil hat conspiracies. We Pakistanis love to make conspiracy out of anything.

    2. No, he cannot but then why should he be? By this logic, every player would want to go to the platinum category?

    3. Yes, you are right. However, the pool is such that not every player would be sold and therefore you do not have to buy a certain player, if you do not want to. Example is of YK who got downgraded last time around.

    4. No, that still does not makes you a demander but a mere element in five forces but then we are discussing the pricing of players in which you have no stake because you are not the buyer or provider.

    5. I find it hilarious because these are the same men that are bashed day in and day out for their views. But yeah, when they say something of your interest all of sudden they become credible sources of information. You see, what i am trying to get at?

    Put the tin foil hat down. I think we had enough of such things in our cricketing history. However, its not my choice to make, so have a good day as well brother.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    12,858
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzakhalid View Post
    Karachi Kings with Sanga, Gayle and Babar. They are gonna win it IMO.
    Gayle is too unpredictable,Sanga is a good pick but I'm not sure he's played competitive cricket recently.I want KK to pick a couple of good quicks like Mark Wood and Alzarri Joseph.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    2,032
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzakhalid View Post
    Karachi Kings with Sanga, Gayle and Babar. They are gonna win it IMO.
    Gayle is a liability and Babar is an okay t20 as of yet. Not really.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    3,172
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    You have a right to your opinion and to get riled up.

    But I'm aware of how bowlers of such type end up getting beastly domestic stats.

    It's a sad reality because of our pitches and domestic quality.

    It will take some good amount of convincing on international standard to make his mark. But wait... No domestic sides or coaches rate him. Why's that?
    What is shameless about your postings about Sadaf is that they are largely based on lies and that you must surely know this, yet still keep repeating them.

    1. The green mamba argument is simply not true. People on this board have gone to some effort looking at his domestic performances and have found that he does as well on all kinds pitches.

    2. To boot, it is completely irrelevant what is the state of domestic pitches. All players play in the same conditions. Sadaf's numbers are not noteworthy because they are so much better than most everyone else's. In LA cricket most strikingly so.

    3. The argument that no one has rated him is false. Selectors have selected him to three A tours, on which A tours he was *rated* Man of the Series twice. He has been selected to the national ODI side. People on this board have passed on talk among people who have watched Sadaf, saying that he was unbelievable with the ball.

    All of this is a matter of record on this board.

    So, you can certainly make the argument that based on your own long experience of having opinions about cricket we must make sure never to try Sadaf. That it would be a disaster for the Pakistani cricket system if selection was to be based on a comparative evaluation of performance over an extended period of time; in short, if it were to work like a system.

    But expect to be taken to task every time you try to come back with assertions that have already been called out. Rubbish only smells worse when it is recycled.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Venue
    North York, Ontario
    Runs
    2,347
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKiiSavage View Post
    I wouldnt even buy rizwan for free.
    Did you quote me in this thread? I got a notification but don't see your post.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    15,007
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I would have loved to see Tabraiz Shamsi play PSL.

    Quality Chinamann. Possibly the best in the world followed by Yadav.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,073
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Sadaf will be picked only if this year he is amongst top 3 wicket takers in both Fc and List A cricket. Still with no domestic T20 cricket background it will be tough unless he impresses javaid afridi with his yorkers.


    Asif is not playing fc cricket currently don't know why. Also he may not be able to enter UAE so in such a case no franchise will pick him.


    Will be great if one or both get picked but its against odds.
    but the draft is taking place on 21st october so how many matches sadaf can play??


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •