Instagram


Indoor Big Bash

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 181 of 181
  1. #161
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    69,507
    Mentioned
    3750 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Two big performances still left in the tank. The trophy is coming home.

    Will beat Karachi on Friday and avenge Quetta on Sunday.


  2. #162
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,137
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Two big performances still left in the tank. The trophy is coming home.

    Will beat Karachi on Friday and avenge Quetta on Sunday.

    I hope they play Khushdil Shah.

    Harris Sohail, Sohaib and Iftikhar looked hopeless.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,515
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Any update on Dilshan? Where is he?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  4. #164
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,515
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Congrats!

    Very happy for PZ and its fans, and Karachi's loss today doesn't hurt at all.

    Zalmi is an organization you simply cannot dislike.

    Javed Afridi is a great man. Brings APS kids and cancer patients with him. Gets foreigners to play in Lahore. Builds a good image of Pakistan cricket and Pakistan in general.

    Then you have his cousin Shahid - who doesn't like the man? Very sad that he won't be able to play the final.

    Captain Sammy is another great individual. As are the rest of the foreigners on the roster.

    Then some good talented/aggressive/classy individuals in the form of Hasan Ali, Asghar, Junaid Khan, Khushdil, Haris, Hafeez, etc.

    All in all very happy for PZ. All the best for the final, and I hope you win it.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  5. #165
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,694
    Mentioned
    4070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Congrats!

    Very happy for PZ and its fans, and Karachi's loss today doesn't hurt at all.

    Zalmi is an organization you simply cannot dislike.

    Javed Afridi is a great man. Brings APS kids and cancer patients with him. Gets foreigners to play in Lahore. Builds a good image of Pakistan cricket and Pakistan in general.

    Then you have his cousin Shahid - who doesn't like the man? Very sad that he won't be able to play the final.

    Captain Sammy is another great individual. As are the rest of the foreigners on the roster.

    Then some good talented/aggressive/classy individuals in the form of Hasan Ali, Asghar, Junaid Khan, Khushdil, Haris, Hafeez, etc.

    All in all very happy for PZ. All the best for the final, and I hope you win it.
    Same here was having panic attacks today when Pollard was batting, wanted the final to be extra special; no disrespect to KK but the fact that the foreigners from Zalmi were willing to go Pak I wanted that honoured. This is the closest thing to holding a World Cup game in Pakistan, people just don't realise how much it means so constantly bring up x,y,z

  6. #166
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,515
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Same here was having panic attacks today when Pollard was batting, wanted the final to be extra special; no disrespect to KK but the fact that the foreigners from Zalmi were willing to go Pak I wanted that honoured. This is the closest thing to holding a World Cup game in Pakistan, people just don't realise how much it means so constantly bring up x,y,z
    Yep exactly.

    After Javed announced yesterday that foreigners from PZ will be travelling to Lahore, I didn't mind PZ winning at all, despite being a KK fan.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  7. #167
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,694
    Mentioned
    4070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Yep exactly.

    After Javed announced yesterday that foreigners from PZ will be travelling to Lahore, I didn't mind PZ winning at all, despite being a KK fan.
    By the way what happened to Afridi I missed the game? would be a shame if he doesn't get to play before the home crowd, iA he recovers

  8. #168
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,515
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    By the way what happened to Afridi I missed the game? would be a shame if he doesn't get to play before the home crowd, iA he recovers
    Split webbing off a delivery by Sammy.

    Was bleeding and rushed off the field. Got 12 stitches on that hand.

    IA he recovers but it's very unlikely.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  9. #169
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    20,694
    Mentioned
    4070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Split webbing off a delivery by Sammy.

    Was bleeding and rushed off the field. Got 12 stitches on that hand.

    IA he recovers but it's very unlikely.
    That's really sad A lot has been said on his career and I've been very vocal as well but no one can deny how important he is to the Pakistani people, he is their hero; I was desperately hoping he'd feature in the final but what a curve ball peshawar get to the final and all their foreigners will be playing but no afridi. Chaloh doesn't matter, worst case scenario he can inspire from the bench

  10. #170
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    82,095
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Peshawar Zalmi proudly taking the PSL Trophy to the people of Peshawar #PSL2017 #Cricket

    Name:  IMG_20170319_142040_404.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  91.8 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170319_142040_414.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  97.1 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170319_141935.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  125.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170319_141933.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  137.9 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  11. #171
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    82,095
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Wonderful pics of Trophy in KPK

    Name:  IMG_20170320_121139_533.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  129.3 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170320_121139_535.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  128.7 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170320_121139_583.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  101.4 KB

    Name:  IMG_20170320_121024.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  155.8 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  12. #172
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,515
    Mentioned
    2432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Great.

    Very happy for Peshawar.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  13. #173
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    82,095
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Junaid Khan at special event in which Peshawar Zalmi Head Coach Mr. Muhammad Akram distributed stipend to all those players who have been selected through talent hunt last year.Pakistan Cricket and Peshawar Zalmi Star Bowler Junaid Khan was also be there and talked to media


    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 21.41.06.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  23.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 21.42.01.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  43.7 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 21.42.24.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  44.7 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  14. #174
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    82,095
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi keeps on performing off the field as well. Peshawar Zalmi Foundation handed over Rs.60,000 each to Peshawar Zalmi Foundation's Talent Hunt Stars.

    Emergence of Peshawar and KPK Cricket in Pakistan is no more a surprise and Peshawar Zalmi is continuing its mission of #BringingBackSmiles and appreciating young emerging cricketers.Ceremony held in Peshawar to give away Rs 60,000 to 26 Best cricketers of Peshawar Zalmi talent hunt.Head Coach of Peshawar Zalmi Muhammad Akram said that "Cricket talent in across KPK really impressed me and in future Peshawar Zalmi will do more talent hunt programs in KPK and this exercise will not only help KPK but also Pakistan Cricket".

    In his message the Chairman of Peshawar Zalmi Mr.Javed Afridi also stated that Peshawar Zalmi's mission of #BringingBackSmiles will continue to help cricketers of grass root level and in future they will also try to provide more facilities and coaching programs for the raw talent of KPK Cricket. He said "Delighted to see these young boys rewarded for their hard work & I hope they inspire others to follow in their footsteps".

    Peshawar Zalmi and Pakistan cricket team's fast bowler Junaid Khan,Manager Abdul Rehman and Former Cricketer Arshad Khan was also present on generous this occasion.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  15. #175
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,228
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi keeps on performing off the field as well. Peshawar Zalmi Foundation handed over Rs.60,000 each to Peshawar Zalmi Foundation's Talent Hunt Stars.

    Emergence of Peshawar and KPK Cricket in Pakistan is no more a surprise and Peshawar Zalmi is continuing its mission of #BringingBackSmiles and appreciating young emerging cricketers.Ceremony held in Peshawar to give away Rs 60,000 to 26 Best cricketers of Peshawar Zalmi talent hunt.Head Coach of Peshawar Zalmi Muhammad Akram said that "Cricket talent in across KPK really impressed me and in future Peshawar Zalmi will do more talent hunt programs in KPK and this exercise will not only help KPK but also Pakistan Cricket".

    In his message the Chairman of Peshawar Zalmi Mr.Javed Afridi also stated that Peshawar Zalmi's mission of #BringingBackSmiles will continue to help cricketers of grass root level and in future they will also try to provide more facilities and coaching programs for the raw talent of KPK Cricket. He said "Delighted to see these young boys rewarded for their hard work & I hope they inspire others to follow in their footsteps".

    Peshawar Zalmi and Pakistan cricket team's fast bowler Junaid Khan,Manager Abdul Rehman and Former Cricketer Arshad Khan was also present on generous this occasion.
    Wow,good initiative by PZ.

    Hope other teams also do something similar to this,it will really boost players.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    881
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great to see most of the PSL franchises investing time and money at the grassroots- should help develop Pakistan cricket.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    London, Karachi
    Runs
    280
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Global Zalmi to expand next year, 5 best player from Global Zalmi teams will be selected to train with Peshawar Zalmi in PSL3.

    Peshawar Zalmi won the 2nd edition of Pakistan Super League but thats not the only good news for Zalmi Fans. Peshawar Zalmi glad to announce that their trade mark and unique global following is increasing & the family is growing. PSL Champions proudly announce Global Zalmi league before PSL 3 next year. After successful Zalmi World Cup the inaugural edition of Zalmi Global League will feature 15 teams from 5 continent across the world. This event will not only give an international platform to Global Zalmi teams but following the vision Global Zalmi, our cricket development programs for overseas Pakistani talent also comes with an incentive to perform well and get a chance to play and practice along Peshawar Zalmi Team. Players of Global Zlami teams will get a chance to bowl and bat with likes of Darren Sammy, Muhammad Hafeez and many other Zalmi Super Stars.Thats not the end of journey but Global Zalmi teams likely to be increased up to 50 teams til next year.

    Chairman Mr. Javed Afridi vision of Zalmi will go beyond the cricket is helping to unit different nations under the Umbrella of Global Zalmi as he believes Global Zalmi will become voice of the youth all over the world. Javed Afridi belief in sports diplomacy has enabled us to reach 5 regions of the world and around 30 teams are currently registered under Peshawar Zalmi. We have always highlighted the importance of sports diplomacy through Zalmi foundation as well. It will defiantly help us to move forward and get our desired objectives of Global Zalmi to unit global cricketing community and promote peaceful image of Pakistan.

    Peshawar Zalmi is committed to work for overseas Pakistanis to bring them in main sports stream & the development program for the youngsters will continue. We are hopeful that our vision of promoting young talent & peaceful image of Pakistan will flourish.

    Peshawar Zalmi Media Department
    Last edited by MenInG; 26th July 2017 at 17:32.


    The passion and the flame is ignited, you can't stop us once we light it!

  18. #178
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    881
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly they are trying to create a strong global brand- good thinking. Not sure what this does for PC though. Is their plan to try and tempt the overseas Pakistanis to play for PCT? I doubt it. More likely it is just window dressing and more about spreading a positive message.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,968
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG-20170726-WA0005.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  185.6 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0006.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  327.8 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0009.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  290.6 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0007.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  393.5 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0008.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  196.6 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0010.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  410.8 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0012.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  354.1 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0011.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  241.6 KBName:  IMG-20170726-WA0013.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  151.5 KB

  20. #180
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,968
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi again comes up with a ground breaking project and initiative for the KPK, FATA and Pakistan Cricket.
    Peshawar Zalmi launched #HaierZalmi100Pitches project to help the
    Cricketers across KPK and FATA. Working under it's motive of #BringBackSmiles the Peshawar Zalmi Purpose to provide #HaierZalmi100Pitches to the youth of Peshawar that spend time on playing Cricket every day but don't have grounds or proper pitches to showcase their talent.
    Peshawar Zalmi Chairman Javed Afridi state "we want to provide basic Cricket facility to the young Cricketers of Peshawar. We want our young kids to play Cricket at proper Cricket pitches event at grass root level so they avoid the danger of injuries. In last 2 years we conduct several talent hunt programs in KPK and we were amazed to see some amazing talent at grass root level of KPK. Peshawar Zalmi Foundation with it's vision of Youth and Women Empowerment will continue to provide facilities"
    Former Pakistan Captain and Peshawar Zalmi ambassadaor Younis Khan along PZ Head coach Muhammad Akram inaugrate the project of #HaierZalmi100Pitches in Peshawar ,Jamrod, Mardan and Swabi.
    Talking to media Peshawar Zalmi coach Muhammad Akram said that basic reason to launched this program to enhance the level of play for the young Cricketers.
    "Not many Cricketers in Peshawar and KPK have access to play Cricket at proper Crickets pitches. After #HaierZalmi100Pitches plan not only they will able to play Cricket at proper pitches but also their skill level will also increase and Pakistan Cricket will also get benefits from this plan"
    Fomer Pakistan Captain and Peshawar Zalmi ambassador Younis Khan praise efforts of Peshawar Zalmi
    "This #HaierZalmi100pitches is great step to improve Cricket facilities in KPK at the grass root level and I'm hopeful we will get some amazing talent in future "
    Peshawar Zalmi #Zalmi100pitches plan will cover colleges and Cricket clubs across KPK and above 10000 young Cricketers expected to play in those , daily and will enhance skill level of their game. We are also committed to play our and help the local Cricket associations and regions to develops better Cricket facilities for our youth.
    Name:  IMG-20170805-WA0000.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  132.7 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0007.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  105.3 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0006.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  145.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0004.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  131.3 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0008.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  146.4 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0005.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  134.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0003.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  135.2 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0002.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  112.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0001.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  153.9 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0010.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  193.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0000.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  132.7 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0007.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  105.3 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0006.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  145.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0004.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  131.3 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0008.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  146.4 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0005.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  134.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0003.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  135.2 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0002.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  112.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0001.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  153.9 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0010.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  193.6 KB
    Name:  IMG-20170805-WA0016.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  155.5 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0013.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  173.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0012.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  127.3 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0015.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  188.2 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0014.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  212.1 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0011.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  116.6 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0009.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  131.7 KBName:  IMG-20170805-WA0017.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  136.8 KB

  21. #181
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    570
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Benoni Zalmi Logo Launched

    Peshawar Zalmi and Benoni Zalmi Media Department


    Benoni Zalmi Logo Launched in Benoni High SchoolBenoni Zalmi shows their class

    Benoni, South Africa: The Benoni Zalmi Logo was launched in a unique manner here earlier today at Benoni High School, showing the importance of youth and engaging with the community to the Zalmi family.

    To connect with their fans and inspiring the next generation, they went to the heart of the city and launched their logo in front of 1,000 children, giving their fans a taste of what’s to come.

    Mr E Rooyakkers, Deputy Principal, was Master of Ceremonies and introduced Rowan Fernàndez, goalkeeper for the South African national team as the first speaker.

    As an alum of Benoni High School, Fernàndez spoke to the crowd about Benoni Zalmi’s efforts and future plans, together with the reason behind his getting involved.

    Next, Eastern Cricket CEO Cassim Suliman and President of Eastern Cricket Union, Gary Corin spoke about the Global T20 League. They also acknowledged Mr Javed Afridi’s vision and passion and expressed their support for the team.

    Taking the stage, Chairman Benoni Zalmi and Peshawar Zalmi, Mr Javed Afridi said, “We aim to use sports to transform communities globally. Through Benoni Zalmi we aim to empower youth and women, and make significant contributions to sport development and education in Benoni.”

    The audience showed such passion that, Mr Javed Afridi announced they would be getting tickets for the first home game, which was a wonderful surprise.

    Rounding off the day’s activities, Mr G Van Der Westhuizen, the Acting Principal of Benoni High School expressed his admiration for Benoni Zalmi and his satisfaction with the event as well.

    Following today’s event, Mr Javed Afridi will unveil the Head Coach of his team on 21st August.

    On 27th August all 8 teams of the Global T20 League will pick their squads in a much-awaited draft in Cape Town.


    SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •