Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

The Random Talk thread [Read ground rules in post #1]

Hi All

The previous version of this thread was deleted for a simple reason. We seemed to have forgotten that all the rules for posts that apply elsewhere on PP also apply to this thread.

To make life simpler:

1. Do not post any personal details about your gender, age, where you live etc

2. This is not an "agony aunt" thread - you can share your problems in life but we will not allow personal relationship type topics here

3. Any videos you post - need to comply with some level of decency.

4. Any language you use needs to be compatible with what we allow in the rest of the forum

5. Do not discuss any moderation issues (i.e. deleted posts) or banned posters.

I will add more items which we deem fit in this post so before you post anything silly, check this post. Repeat offenders will be warned and subsequently banned.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 30th October 2016 at 21:42.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks @MenInG

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to make the first post in this thread.

@MenInG and @Rayyman's posts don't count.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir yes sir!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @MenInG
    I have always wondered who that is in you avatar. Who is it?

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My 1st Post on the Random Talk Thread

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    @MenInG
    I have always wondered who that is in you avatar. Who is it?
    Look up alfred newman

You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Now have a thread for avatars..

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Now have a thread for avatars..
    Lol. My view on Random Talk is that as long as you abide by the rules, you can say anything you want.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Lol. My view on Random Talk is that as long as you abide by the rules, you can say anything you want.
    True.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sitting all alone in the office, doing everyone's work, because my team has all left and I have to deliver the product tonight. Sometimes I feel I should let the penny drop.

Narendra Modi and Imran Khan Zindabad! NOT

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In my dream, Mohammad Asif, Saeed Ajmal and Salman Butt were all playing in the 1st NZ Test.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Sitting all alone in the office, doing everyone's work, because my team has all left and I have to deliver the product tonight. Sometimes I feel I should let the penny drop.
    Sometimes its good to be wanted

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In my dream, Mohammad Asif, Saeed Ajmal and Salman Butt were all playing in the 1st NZ Test.
    We all get nightmares from time to time.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Hi All

The previous version of this thread was deleted for a simple reason. We seemed to have forgotten that all the rules for posts that apply elsewhere on PP also apply to this thread.

To make life simpler:

1. Do not post any personal details about your gender, age, where you live etc

2. This is not an "agony aunt" thread - you can share your problems in life but we will not allow personal relationship type topics here

3. Any videos you post - need to comply with some level of decency.

4. Any language you use needs to be compatible with what we allow in the rest of the forum

5. Do not discuss any moderation issues (i.e. deleted posts) or banned posters.

I will add more items which we deem fit in this post so before you post anything silly, check this post. Repeat offenders will be warned and subsequently banned.
    so what happened on this thread for it to get deleted MiG bhai? i think i only read this thread once like 6 months ago and found it terribly boring so never came back in. must have been a spicy incident

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anuk View Post
    so what happened on this thread for it to get deleted MiG bhai? i think i only read this thread once like 6 months ago and found it terribly boring so never came back in. must have been a spicy incident
    ask me no question and I will tell you no jhooth...

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Are there any research journals out there on pink cricket balls and how they were developed etc

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @Junaids this is a sign! The old and the new are smiling down on you

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Junaids this is a sign! The old and the new are smiling down on you
    Yeah I would be skeptical about it in real life, but in my dream I was happy so that means they were doing well.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Played cricket for the last time this year today Changing times tomorrow makes it super hard to play cricket once I come back from school and the weather is going to become terrible in the next 3-4 weeks. No cricket until March at least

On the other hand, the series which happen in NZ and Aus have good timings for us North Americans so will enjoy a lot of cricket over the winter

Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Played cricket for the last time this year today Changing times tomorrow makes it super hard to play cricket once I come back from school and the weather is going to become terrible in the next 3-4 weeks. No cricket until March at least

On the other hand, the series which happen in NZ and Aus have good timings for us North Americans so will enjoy a lot of cricket over the winter
    Tha hell u mean? Tha matches all start at like 11 at night. I will be sleeping by then.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tha hell u mean? Tha matches all start at like 11 at night. I will be sleeping by then.
    Well only the Test matches have good timings besides the one in Brisbane. The day-night Test and all of the ODIs will have terrible timings.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    834 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hello to everyone , I have started my account on this thread

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well only the Test matches have good timings besides the one in Brisbane. The day-night Test and all of the ODIs will have terrible timings.
    Test matches in NZ have perfect timings, 4:30 PM starts. A test match in Sydney or on the eastern side of Australia start at around 6:30. I agree that the ODI times are horrible for Australia, however in New Zealand they sometimes have day ODIs so they start around 5. But I'm most hyped for test matches anyways so it's ok
    New Zealand host several good series: Vs Bangladesh and South Africa. Australia Doesn't really host anyone too special after us and there are a lot of ODIs we cannot watch, but ODIs in Australia tend to be boring anyways.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Test matches in NZ have perfect timings, 4:30 PM starts. A test match in Sydney or on the eastern side of Australia start at around 6:30. I agree that the ODI times are horrible for Australia, however in New Zealand they sometimes have day ODIs so they start around 5. But I'm most hyped for test matches anyways so it's ok
    New Zealand host several good series: Vs Bangladesh and South Africa. Australia Doesn't really host anyone too special after us and there are a lot of ODIs we cannot watch, but ODIs in Australia tend to be boring anyways.
    Do they really?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Anyone here have any DJing experience?

Need some help getting started.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do they really?
    Run fests, I don't know about you but I don't enjoy one team racking up 350 and the other one being knocked over for 250 almost every game. Did you forget the World Cup?? The only intense matches were the low scoring ones.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Run fests, I don't know about you but I don't enjoy one team racking up 350 and the other one being knocked over for 250 almost every game. Did you forget the World Cup?? The only intense matches were the low scoring ones.
    Yeah I remember now. I want to see Sharjeel score a 100 though.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Anyone here have any DJing experience?

Need some help getting started.
    I have worked at a theatre before as sound and lighting technician and have also done Tech Direction in secondary school.

DJ and that not exactly same thing but concepts are pretty much same and equipment is worked out in same way; what do you need help with?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    I have worked at a theatre before as sound and lighting technician and have also done Tech Direction in secondary school.

DJ and that not exactly same thing but concepts are pretty much same and equipment is worked out in same way; what do you need help with?
    Software mainly, not sure what to use. I have garageband, but it's honestly very limited, as is the space I have on my macbook . Am trying to decide between Audacity and Logic. Audacity mainly because it allows you to remove vocals without too much of a hassle.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Software mainly, not sure what to use. I have garageband, but it's honestly very limited, as is the space I have on my macbook . Am trying to decide between Audacity and Logic. Audacity mainly because it allows you to remove vocals without too much of a hassle.
    I prefer Adobe Audition but it's better to start off with Audacity as Audition's user interface is much more complex. As long as you don't know the basics, the softwares you use don't matter.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried audacity once, made a song many years ago. Thought I was going to be a teen sensation.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    I tried audacity once, made a song many years ago. Thought I was going to be a teen sensation.
    I mashed up a Kanye West song with a Calvin Harris beat and I feel the same way..

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DJs are responsible for the downfall of good music.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    YouTube is soo annoying!!!! Just b/c I watch cricket doesn't mean I am Indian! They recommend Bollywood for me its soo annoying.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    @Dr_Bassim, been a long while since we've heard from you. Hope all is well..

Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    DJs are responsible for the downfall of good music.
    Sorry, I guess not everyone has the same high standards of music and movies as you.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I guess not everyone has the same high standards of music and movies as you.
    You forgot tv shows

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YouTube is soo annoying!!!! Just b/c I watch cricket doesn't mean I am Indian! They recommend Bollywood for me its soo annoying.
    i hate that too man, if i listen to a Pakistani song or anything related to Pakistan like the news they recommend me corny bollywood songs. I think they do it on purpose, Facebook does it too. Once they put a paid ad from an Indian Facebook page about how to dismantle Pakistan, i was like wth

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    i hate that too man, if i listen to a Pakistani song or anything related to Pakistan like the news they recommend me corny bollywood songs. I think they do it on purpose, Facebook does it too. Once they put a paid ad from an Indian Facebook page about how to dismantle Pakistan, i was like wth
    Lol wth?
    @Junaids Is there any conspiracy for this?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You forgot tv shows
    Ofc. Anyone who doesn't listen to Eminem's eloquent rapping about his daughter, drugs or himself is lacking in music taste, and you must also accept that Breaking Bad > Game of Thrones or you have no taste in shows as well.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ofc. Anyone who doesn't listen to Eminem's eloquent rapping about his daughter, drugs or himself is lacking in music taste, and you must also accept that Breaking Bad > Game of Thrones or you have no taste in shows as well.
    No I understand why someone would like Game of Thrones more than Breaking Bad. I keep switching between the 2 sometimes myself. No taste in shows would be something like Big Bang Theory is a better sitcom than Arrested Development

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ever since I've come to Canada, 4 people at my university have asked me who The Rolling Stones are when I answered who my favourite band is. Some of the people here have a disgusting taste in music but you can't help it. It's like a disease.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen to Stan. It's a classic.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Ever since I've come to Canada, 4 people at my university have asked me who The Rolling Stones are when I answered who my favourite band is. Some of the people here have a disgusting taste in music but you can't help it. It's like a disease.
    lmao you sound like one of those "I was born in the wrong music generation" type kids. Bet the 18 and 19 year olds in the 90s thought the same "man today's music sucks, wish the 70s and 80s music was still popular"

I personally don't like anything rock, not big on Eminem either save for a few tracks. EDM is my bread and butter, and I'm big on mainstream music as well, I'm pretty shallow when it comes to music I'll be the first to admit. I don't listen for lyrics necessarily. Sometimes I just go with whatever's catchy or a good beat.

So I guess I'm no different than the people at your uni lol . Think uni people have similar tastes tho for the most part, don't think you'll get to hear Rolling Stones at a house party for e.g.

But yeah everyone is different. Not everyone will like the same thing be it music, movies etc. Else life would be boring.

No I understand why someone would like Game of Thrones more than Breaking Bad. I keep switching between the 2 sometimes myself. No taste in shows would be something like Big Bang Theory is a better sitcom than Arrested Development
    Arrested Dev is GOAT of comedy shows. Not for everyone though, for some people the humor flies over their head.
    Last edited by Suleiman; 6th November 2016 at 04:07.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    lmao you sound like one of those "I was born in the wrong music generation" type kids. Bet the 18 and 19 year olds in the 90s thought the same "man today's music sucks, wish the 70s and 80s music was still popular"

I personally don't like anything rock, not big on Eminem either save for a few tracks. EDM is my bread and butter, and I'm big on mainstream music as well, I'm pretty shallow when it comes to music I'll be the first to admit. I don't listen for lyrics necessarily. Sometimes I just go with whatever's catchy or a good beat.

So I guess I'm no different than the people at your uni lol . Think uni people have similar tastes tho for the most part, don't think you'll get to hear Rolling Stones at a house party for e.g.

But yeah everyone is different. Not everyone will like the same thing be it music, movies etc. Else life would be boring.

Arrested Dev is GOAT of comedy shows. Not for everyone though, for some people the humor flies over their head.
    Unfortunately there arent enough smark people in the world otherwise we would have more comedies like it. In stead we have, 21 Jump Street and We're the Millers

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So... who are the Rolling Stones? Isn't it a magazine? Or a Bob Dylan song? Or something that doesn't gather moss?

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    622 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    So... who are the Rolling Stones? Isn't it a magazine? Or a Bob Dylan song? Or something that doesn't gather moss?
    True on all counts. There was this little known band called The rolling stones who were perpetual bridesmaids in the world of rock n roll. 2nd to the beatles and then to zeppelin

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just a little band from London

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    True on all counts. There was this little known band called The rolling stones who were perpetual bridesmaids in the world of rock n roll. 2nd to the beatles and then to zeppelin
    I feel sorry for them, whoever they were. Bridesmaids to insects and a failed airship.

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    622 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I feel sorry for them, whoever they were. Bridesmaids to insects and a failed airship.
    epic.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately there arent enough smark people in the world otherwise we would have more comedies like it. In stead we have, 21 Jump Street and We're the Millers
    Yeah a friend of mine introduced me to it few years back. In our friend circle only me and him liked it lol.

There's a web series on YouTube called Jake and Amir, idk if you have seen it. Same type of off the wall humor. Big fan of it.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah a friend of mine introduced me to it few years back. In our friend circle only me and him liked it lol.

There's a web series on YouTube called Jake and Amir, idk if you have seen it. Same type of off the wall humor. Big fan of it.
    Will watch it when I get time

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @aliasad1998 is the biggest movies/music/TV-shows snob on PP but I rather him lose his mind over those things then politics or cricket.

Btw I got back into The Walking Dead, on season 5 episode 8

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    epic.
    so funny man

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    After centuries @MenInG changed his avatar.

Damn!!

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I played some taped ball gully cricket in a parking lot of a condominium. My scores were 0, 1 and 28

Bowled 4 overs across 3 games of 6 overs each.......was smoked like Chetan Sharma by a 15 year old kid

Clearly I should just retire now before it gets uglier and I lose it all completely

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    I played some taped ball gully cricket in a parking lot of a condominium. My scores were 0, 1 and 28

Bowled 4 overs across 3 games of 6 overs each.......was smoked like Chetan Sharma by a 15 year old kid

Clearly I should just retire now before it gets uglier and I lose it all completely

Ouch.. time to gracefully retire my friend

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Ouch.. time to gracefully retire my friend
    I hoped I could make a successful comeback like the youngsta beauty we all adore and love. But clearly I am past it now !!

Time to pass on the mantle

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hoped I could make a successful comeback like the youngsta beauty we all adore and love. But clearly I am past it now !!

Haha how old are you?

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Haha how old are you?
    I am 24 bro, but due to no workout and a non existent fitness routine I felt like Ranatungaish playing cricket after almost a year

Either this ^^ or that kid was the next big thing !!! - I just hope it's the latter, would give me a lot of confidence since I am a senior now

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am 24 bro, but due to no workout and a non existent fitness routine I felt like Ranatungaish playing cricket after almost a year

Either this ^^ or that kid was the next big thing !!! - I just hope it's the latter, would give me a lot of confidence since I am a senior now

Yea I hear you most of the desis don't work out, should take out 30-45 mins minimum to do some sort of a workout will help you in long run..

Haha let's say the kid was the next big thing - Ahmed Shehzad.. So you don't have to worry you were outplayed by a legend

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't give up. You still have 19 years left.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Don't give up. You still have 19 years left.
    The Gully Mohala Management is pretty professional these days I don't think they'll carry a non-performing senior

I guess I need to throw the toys out of the pram to be the in the upcoming squad.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Gully Mohala Management is pretty professional these days I don't think they'll carry a non-performing senior

I guess I need to throw the toys out of the pram to be the in the upcoming squad.
    How could they drop you when you are 'injured'?

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @aliasad1998 is the biggest movies/music/TV-shows snob on PP but I rather him lose his mind over those things then politics or cricket.

Yeah not into politics at all

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I stopped watching it after like season 3 because it just felt like it was on a loop. Does it get better, and is it worth watching?

Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    I stopped watching it after like season 3 because it just felt like it was on a loop. Does it get better, and is it worth watching?
    Am the same as you mate I stopped watching around episode 10 of Season 4 (which is pretty good season I really enjoyed it) and then I got back into it like a year later, I think the show is quality but you do need to stop watching it at some point to get back into so I would say yeah it is worth continuing. The show isn't made for binge watching like the Netflix Originals but despite that it's pretty good

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @MenInG you have changed your avatar

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Time to give the young guns a chance now

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    is it only me, or do the all the fellow North Americans who change their clocks back an hour hate it?

I personally hate it so much. Maghrib by 4:45, completely dark by 5:30, long, dark and gloomy nights. Always miss Zuhr because I am in school. Back to back prayers, approximately 2 hours between each prayer barring Fajr.
    Ugh I hate it

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Thermodynamics midterm in about 2 hrs. Wish me luck guys, gonna need it.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Starboy in my head rn.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Have the highest English mark in my class at the moment, with a 92%.

Alhamdulillah.

Good luck @Belawal2014, kill it.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Thermodynamics midterm in about 2 hrs. Wish me luck guys, gonna need it.
    Hold on, weren't you in software engineering.

Why you taking thermo?

And yes thermo is one of the hardest courses you will ever take (if you are in mechanical)

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Hold on, weren't you in software engineering.

Why you taking thermo?

And yes thermo is one of the hardest courses you will ever take (if you are in mechanical)
    Bro what are you doing currently?

Uni next year for me iA.

Grade 12 courses will be Advanced Functions, English, Data Management, Economics, Financial Accounting, Calculus, Organizational Behaviour.

Looking to go for B Comm and then CPA. Accounting for life.

Either York U (Schulich), Waterloo, UTM, or U of T as a uni.

Am I going on the right track?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Ugh daylight savings. -_-

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    got out hit wicket yesterday. Why does this ** always happen.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it only me, or do the all the fellow North Americans who change their clocks back an hour hate it?

I personally hate it so much. Maghrib by 4:45, completely dark by 5:30, long, dark and gloomy nights. Always miss Zuhr because I am in school. Back to back prayers, approximately 2 hours between each prayer barring Fajr.
    Ugh I hate it
    I like it but maybe cause I live in the sunbelt

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Bro what are you doing currently?

Uni next year for me iA.

Grade 12 courses will be Advanced Functions, English, Data Management, Economics, Financial Accounting, Calculus, Organizational Behaviour.

Looking to go for B Comm and then CPA. Accounting for life.

Either York U (Schulich), Waterloo, UTM, or U of T as a uni.

Am I going on the right track?
    That is light-years away from my field of expertise. Maybe someone like @Slog could better help you out.

However what I do know is that you either go to U of T or Waterloo, otherwise it is better if you setup phul sabzi ka thayla

#Mein inko rolaonga