Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope this is photoshoped

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Meri or mere bhayion ki konsi see jaydaaden yeh nikaal ker le aayen hen me to apne walid ke sath rehti hun
    Yesss, that's the one I was talking about

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope this is photoshoped

No she said it, I actually saw her press briefing outside the SC. Just when you think these darbari have reached their limit they come up with something new.

Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So the kids are being asked about how the billions that are being sent back to Pakistan have been earnt. So far all we know is that everyone is dependent on everyone else, so where is the loot coming from?

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So the kids are being asked about how the billions that are being sent back to Pakistan have been earnt. So far all we know is that everyone is dependent on everyone else, so where is the loot coming from?
    from businesses/factories/mills etc.

I think if Sharif can show in their personal and Business tax returns that money is transferred as gift or otherwise then they are fine. (Bank transfer means nothing in this case, imo)

But, again IMO, this could be the case of tax evasion (which IK also did by setting up companies in panama for tax evasion purpose)

For corruption case, you need to provide evidence of corruption. And I do not see it. Sharif's has lied so much but also created sufficient confusion.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post

I think if Sharif can show in their personal and Business tax returns that money is transferred as gift or otherwise then they are fine. (Bank transfer means nothing in this case, imo)

But, again IMO, this could be the case of tax evasion (which IK also did by setting up companies in panama for tax evasion purpose)

For corruption case, you need to provide evidence of corruption. And I do not see it. Sharif's has lied so much but also created sufficient confusion.

Even if I humour you on this false logic of yours there is still the small matter of a Pakistani evading taxes in Pakistan versus a Pakistani evading taxes in the UK. If IK didn't pay his taxes in UK you cannot prosecute him in Pakistan.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You need to look up the definition of corruption:

dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

They cannot account for ANY of the cash flow going from A to B to C (this is not me saying this, the counsel of the PM's exact words were this). Not only this but three different stories for each time they were questioned. It is dishonest and the only source of this cash would have been from Pakistan. Its the most open and shut case there is, it also fits the perfect definition of corruption and we still have people like you saying there is no evidence. The only place any confusion has been created is with his well-wishers.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 18th January 2017 at 16:22.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Savage!

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post

Savage!
    How shameless can you be to show your face on a talk platform where the topic is corruption and you yourself have a case going on in your country against you about corruption.

I'd feel embarrassed as hell. But then again I have shame.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Even if I humour you on this false logic of yours there is still the small matter of a Pakistani evading taxes in Pakistan versus a Pakistani evading taxes in the UK. If IK didn't pay his taxes in UK you cannot prosecute him in Pakistan.
    small vs big crime or sin, IK did (or still doing) as per his capacity and reach.
    AAZ/NS did (or still doing as per their capacity and reach).

I think we should have a separate thread of IK's "small mistakes".

anyway, PTI can only take political mileage from this issue as SC "main function is to save the system" as SC would not let system derail.

0.00001% chance of PM resigning, but another Sharif would take his place and PML-N would play victim/anti-establishment card.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    How shameless can you be to show your face on a talk platform where the topic is corruption and you yourself have a case going on in your country against you about corruption.

And on same platform Mark Pieth had a speech on Panama Leaks I hope Sharif was sitting there when the talk about Panama started...

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No she said it, I actually saw her press briefing outside the SC. Just when you think these darbari have reached their limit they come up with something new.
    IK alone exposed the whole system, these muk muka parties and their gang of derbaries but still they say IK don't know politics

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. Shame is clearly an unpopular trait when it comes to the Sharif dynasty.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need to look up the definition of corruption:

dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

They cannot account for ANY of the cash flow going from A to B to C (this is not me saying this, the counsel of the PM's exact words were this). Not only this but three different stories for each time they were questioned. It is dishonest and the only source of this cash would have been from Pakistan. Its the most open and shut case there is, it also fits the perfect definition of corruption and we still have people like you saying there is no evidence. The only place any confusion has been created is with his well-wishers.
    IK is corrupt in his capacity, he misused his powers as a chairman of PTI at the least.
    However, this topic is for another thread.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    IK is corrupt in his capacity, he misused his powers as a chairman of PTI at the least.
    However, this topic is for another thread.
    Open up a thread about that and people will discuss it. Nawaz's mass looting has nothing to do with IK's ''misuse of powers as chairman''. Nice try at deflection, typical for Noon fans, sadly for you I won't rise to your bait in this thread.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 18th January 2017 at 18:55.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    IK alone exposed the whole system, these muk muka parties and their gang of derbaries but still they say IK don't know politics
    Read the reply above me and shake your head.

Indeed. Shame is clearly an unpopular trait when it comes to the Sharif dynasty.
    If I was the mediator I'd love to ask him there, point blank.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Savage!
    As they say "do teer say aek shikaar" LOL

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My friend you sound like a typical uneducated Noora, read up on the difference between evasion and avoidance, there is a big difference. The Sharifs joined politics to make money through theft and evade taxes, IK used UK law as a non domicile to legally avoid taxes. Whatever the outcome from this corrupt SC, the Sharifs and their supporters have been humiliated everyday and it was IK that did it.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My friend you sound like a typical uneducated Noora, read up on the difference between evasion and avoidance, there is a big difference. The Sharifs joined politics to make money through theft and evade taxes, IK used UK law as a non domicile to legally avoid taxes. Whatever the outcome from this corrupt SC, the Sharifs and their supporters have been humiliated everyday and it was IK that did it.
    I am not so sure that "uneducated noora" are following IK's twitter feed.
    I would not respond to your other point cause then Pakpak would say "Nice try at deflection, typical for Noon fans"

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am not so sure that "uneducated noora" are following IK's twitter feed.
    I would not respond to your other point cause then Pakpak would say "Nice try at deflection, typical for Noon fans"
    Please open up a thread on evasion and avoidance so that we can educate you. BTW being able read something literally and understanding what was said are two different things.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now that it's the turn of N league lawyers to get a spanking at the hands of judges, pathetic ministers offer a truce so they don't get exposed.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Now that it's the turn of N league lawyers to get a spanking at the hands of judges, pathetic ministers offer a truce so they don't get exposed.
    Today the Nooras planted a fake story about the BBC backing down about their story and the BBC told them to buzz off, the story is true.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 19th January 2017 at 16:47.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So:

Maryam is now a dependent under her Dadi, who is dependent under Nawaz, who is dependent under his son (who sent him vast amounts of money) and the son who got money from the deceased grandfather at first but then turns out no, it was the prince but in reality we know who gave him the money

Its hilarious. They're so far stuck in their lies now.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Also:
    @WebGuru

Top leaders in the parliament such as Khursheed Shah, Ayaz Sadiq are seeing what is happening to Nawaz and they know how much money they themselves have looted and stashed in their accounts. So suddenly they have declared that the accounts with upto ''PKR 100 million is not ours, someone set it up in our name and did all these transactions''. You couldn't make this rubbish up.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 20th January 2017 at 10:16.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    As they say "do teer say aek shikaar" LOL
    Aik teer se dou shikaar*

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also:
    @WebGuru

Top leaders in the parliament such as Khursheed Shah, Ayaz Sadiq are seeing what is happening to Nawaz and they know how much money they themselves have looted and stashed in their accounts. So suddenly they have declared that the accounts with upto ''PKR 100 million is not ours, someone set it up in our name and did all these transactions''. You couldn't make this rubbish up.
    haha yea heard about this new story coming up about some big transactions in the accounts of MNAs/MPAs

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Aik teer se dou shikaar*
    Lol oops... I think I'm dyslexic..

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If the judges show little bit of courage, they can disqualify Nawaz Sharif on the basis of lying in the parliament as everybody knows Nawaz Sharif did lie in the parliament. But I feel judges are not that courageous.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seems like the judges are trying to find a way out for Nawaz.

Today in the court they said "it has not been determined that the Sharif's owned the flat prior to 2006". If somebody wants to not see something they will not see it even if it is staring them in the face.

The ownership of the flats has been already proven and the time frame has also been proven but the courts are not willing to buy it.

Saray bikay howay hain bhai..

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Today in the court they said "it has not been determined that the Sharif's owned the flat prior to 2006". If somebody wants to not see something they will not see it even if it is staring them in the face.

The ownership of the flats has been already proven and the time frame has also been proven but the courts are not willing to buy it.

You're right. There should have been no doubt left after the BBC report.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    If the judges show little bit of courage, they can disqualify Nawaz Sharif on the basis of lying in the parliament as everybody knows Nawaz Sharif did lie in the parliament. But I feel judges are not that courageous.
    It's not a matter of courage. It's a matter of legal jurisdiction. The matter is beyond the jurisdiction of these judges.

A lot of posts on this thread are so naive. People need to understand that courts are bound by the law and they can't just go and do anything they want.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberkoen View Post
    It's not a matter of courage. It's a matter of legal jurisdiction. The matter is beyond the jurisdiction of these judges.

A lot of posts on this thread are so naive. People need to understand that courts are bound by the law and they can't just go and do anything they want.
    Your post, like all Noon fans, is clutching at straws.

The judges have all the jurisdiction. The PM only gets immunity from court if he states something in the parliament that is a matter of his opinion. He was, however, asked a question regarding his finances and he gave his answer (supported by apparent documents). This statement hence wasn't his opinion, but according to him, a matter of fact. And that means his immunity is gone.

And even if its not, he has lied enough times in the SC. Gilani was dismissed, much to the delight of everyone especially PMLN. This is not your galli-mohallay ki court that it has no jurisdiction. Its the top court in the legal tree in this country. If this court has any legitimacy it will send this corrupt crook packing.

And even if he is let off, his lies are so obvious that only the corrupt crooks will support him.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also:
    @WebGuru

I always thought Khursheed Shah as a richly corrupt politician.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    I always thought Khursheed Shah as a richly corrupt politician.
    Aka Meter Shah

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Har din aek nayi kahani ati hai yaar.. do din pehlay umeed hogayi thi, aj phirse down..

Kab nijaat milaygi in zalimoon se

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're right. There should have been no doubt left after the BBC report.
    As per BBC report, it was owned by some company.

the Nielson and Nescol offshore companies purchased the flats in the 1990s and there has been no transfer of ownership ever since.

Documents have also revealed that another flat “12-A” located in the same block of the Mayfair apartments is owned by a British company Flagship Investment Ltd. According to this company’s documents, its director is none other but premier’s son Hasan Nawaz.

The said 12-A flat was bought by Flagship Investment Ltd at Avenfield House on January 29, 2004. According to a company that keeps record of corporate organisations, Hasan had started the said company in 2001, which has his address same as of the Park Lane flat.

Meanwhile, Hasan is the director of four more companies, which have the address of the same Avenfield House flat.

According to the documents of a property buying and selling organisation in London, the first flat in central London’s Mayfair residence was bought at 17 Avenfield House by Nescol Ltd on June 1, 1993.

The second, flat 16 was bought by Nelson Enterprises Ltd in the same building on July 31, 1995. The third flat, 16-A, was bought on the same date by the same company while the fourth, 17-A, was bought by Nescol on July 23, 1996.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As per BBC report, it was owned by some company.
    Yes we know....as it says there the companies are owned by his son.

The other companies such as Nescol who bought the flats in 1996 and 1995 are owned by Maryam.

I am not sure what you're trying to show us here? This was all common knowledge that they owned the companies. What they denied was ownership before 2006. The above proves it conclusively.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes we know....as it says there the companies are owned by his son.

The other companies such as Nescol who bought the flats in 1996 and 1995 are owned by Maryam.

I am not sure what you're trying to show us here? This was all common knowledge that they owned the companies. What they denied was ownership before 2006. The above proves it conclusively.

PTI and JI targeting NS, and not his sons

so it's a fair assessment by the judges that it is not yet established that that property belonged to NS.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    PTI and JI targeting NS, and not his sons

so it's a fair assessment by the judges that it is not yet established that that property belonged to NS.
    These properties were owned in 1995 and 1996 by Nawaz's kids when they were teenagers and are worth millions of pounds.

How did 2 teenagers get millions of pounds? Hence the reason Nawaz is being targeted. Hilariously he even said in an interview ''corrupt people name everything in their kids.''

Have you been following the case at ALL?

Nawaz had denied the properties were owned prior to 2006, which he denied for a very good reason. As after 2006 his kids would have grown up and hence he could have said money was their own investment. We now know, with the report quoted above, they were owned prior to 2006.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 20th January 2017 at 18:55.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These properties were owned in 1995 and 1996 by Nawaz's kids when they were teenagers and are worth millions of pounds.

How did 2 teenagers get millions of pounds? Hence the reason Nawaz is being targeted. Hilariously he even said in an interview ''corrupt people name everything in their kids.''

Have you been following the case at ALL?
    these allegations not good enough in the court of law.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    these allegations not good enough in the court of law.
    They are not allegations anymore, they are facts.

Flats worth: millions
    Bought: in 1995, 1996
    Owned by: Nawaz's children
    Their ages at the time: mere teens

The above is established now, if you've been following the case at all. Whether they are good enough or not time will tell. Unless the court has notified you of their position already.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your post, like all Noon fans, is clutching at straws.

The judges have all the jurisdiction. The PM only gets immunity from court if he states something in the parliament that is a matter of his opinion. He was, however, asked a question regarding his finances and he gave his answer (supported by apparent documents). This statement hence wasn't his opinion, but according to him, a matter of fact. And that means his immunity is gone.

And even if its not, he has lied enough times in the SC. Gilani was dismissed, much to the delight of everyone especially PMLN. This is not your galli-mohallay ki court that it has no jurisdiction. Its the top court in the legal tree in this country. If this court has any legitimacy it will send this corrupt crook packing.

And even if he is let off, his lies are so obvious that only the corrupt crooks will support him.
    Again, a very naive post. Do you even know why Gillani was dismissed or are you really that stupid? Gillani wasn't dismissed for anything he said in the parliament. He was dismissed for contempt of court. The two cases have nothing in common so you quoting Gillani's dismissal in this discussion makes no sense whatsoever.

Now moving on to the other point. Can you please read Article 66 of the constitution of Pakistan and tell me where it makes a difference between an opinion and a fact and where it states that immunity can only be provided to someone who gives an opinion?

You really need to stop making up your own law. Fact of the matter is that this court has no jurisdiction over the matters of the parliament. You can make up your own laws or cook up your own little stories in your head but that won't change the fact that article 66 provides immunity for anything stated in the parliament.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Again, a very naive post. Do you even know why Gillani was dismissed or are you really that stupid? Gillani wasn't dismissed for anything he said in the parliament. He was dismissed for contempt of court. The two cases have nothing in common so you quoting Gillani's dismissal in this discussion makes no sense whatsoever.

Now moving on to the other point. Can you please read Article 66 of the constitution of Pakistan and tell me where it makes a difference between an opinion and a fact and where it states that immunity can only be provided to someone who gives an opinion?

You really need to stop making up your own law. Fact of the matter is that this court has no jurisdiction over the matters of the parliament. You can make up your own laws or cook up your own little stories in your head but that won't change the fact that article 66 provides immunity for anything stated in the parliament.

Article 66 provides ''freedom of speech''. The definition of freedom of speech is (by Pakistani law):

''the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.''

The PM was not expressing his opinion, the PM was stating facts as he knew it (or distorting them liberally). Expressing an opinion would be the PM giving his input about a law that is coming into force of give any input regarding a policy. Furthermore, the very first line of the article states ''subject to the constitution''. The constitution does not allow corruption neither it allows lying in a court of law. He qualifies for half the clauses of A.62 as well.

This is not only me saying, Justice I. Chaudhary (ironically a Noon man) and a number of people have said virtually the same thing. I am also not ''cooking up facts'', I am an ex-lawyer in my previous career and know very well how laws and legal jargon can be twisted either way. And even then, the court does not really have to rely on his lying speech, the evidence provided by his team with no money-trail and the BBC report is shoddy enough to dismiss him. If you're calling others stupid then look in the mirror, instead of being appalled at your leader you, like any crook's supporter, come here offering legal technicalities so he can be saved.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 21st January 2017 at 08:53.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It doesn't matter since the court has denied him immunity and said his speech can be used as evidence.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    It doesn't matter since the court has denied him immunity and said his speech can be used as evidence.
    This should settle it then.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Guys this whole thing is academic, you know he will be let off.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Guys this whole thing is academic, you know he will be let off.
    He will.

I am just saddened that despite so much evidence instead of condemning him his supporters are looking for loopholes. How much more blinded can one be?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He will.

I am just saddened that despite so much evidence instead of condemning him his supporters are looking for loopholes. How much more blinded can one be?
    Let's face it most of the Nooras have about as much morals as the local alley cat. If the PM of a country is corrupt and steals money from the mouths of the poor, and people still support him, it says two things, firstly- he is a thief and his supporters have no morals.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's face it most of the Nooras have about as much morals as the local alley cat. If the PM of a country is corrupt and steals money from the mouths of the poor, and people still support him, it says two things, firstly- he is a thief and his supporters have no morals.
    Well said.. people who support corruption are themselves corrupt and Nawaz's theivery benefits them in some shape or form.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think by this point even PTI believe that there isn't enough evidence against Nawaz to disqualify him however, there may some sort of verdict against the children.

Let's see how it goes.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think by this point even PTI believe that there isn't enough evidence against Nawaz to disqualify him however, there may some sort of verdict against the children.

Let's see how it goes.
    Flats worth: millions Bought: in 1995, 1996. Owned by: Nawaz's children. Their ages at the time: mere teens

This is more than enough evidence. The stumbling block was proving ownership prior to 2006, which has been proved and which also proves that the Qatari letter was a complete lie. Furthermore, since he has not been provided immunity, his statement in Parliament AND in his national speech contradict directly with the evidence given in court. Which again, while being slimey, wasn't an issue because PTI could not prove ownership of said flats before 2006. That has now been proved, however.

The reason PTI believe he will be let off is because our courts don't have a stellar history of handing out justice, especially under this PM and the pressure he will exert and the same guy who had the SC attacked in 1998. I mean this entire petition was earlier thrown out by SC for being 'frivolous'.

The children cannot be punished without him being punished. If they are punished for buying property worth millions when they were 19-22 years old, then that much capital could only have come from their father. Especially since Maryam on all her forms listed herself as her father's dependent. And the money-trail for which has not been provided and as per the PM's counsel in December: they admitted they have no money-trail to prove their case.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 21st January 2017 at 17:05.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's see how it goes.
    Btw apologies for getting heated earlier. I am sure we are all patriotic Pakistanis. My gripe is not with PMLN, but with Nawaz. Every party has good and bad apples.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let's see how it goes.
    judges can make judgment based on the number of contradictions by the PM i.e he said something else in his speech, different by his lawyer in the court, different by his sons on the same issue.

Also we should not forget Nawaz Sharif and his family has failed to give evidence in the court that support their claim as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Btw apologies for getting heated earlier. I am sure we are all patriotic Pakistanis. My gripe is not with PMLN, but with Nawaz. Every party has good and bad apples.
    Yes, we all love PK bar Nooras(AZ loyalists in the PPP) who value money and family loyalty over everything else. If IK stole money from the poor, I would hate him more than any Noora or Zardari loyalist. The poor have been dealt a very difficult hand, and if we the educated can't condemn the thieves, who will?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And ICIJ decide to release more docs related to Princess Maryam
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 23rd January 2017 at 17:48.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And ICIJ decide to release more docs related to Princess Maryam
    The whole world can see it, all of Pakistan can see it (barring Noora lovers), but our five 'esteemed' judges cannot see it. They need MORE evidence

I think the judges are waiting for a written and verbal confession from Sharifs saying "yes we stole money", even then the judges will say bring proof.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 23rd January 2017 at 17:48.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The judges looks like are in not mode to give verdict against Nawaz Sharif

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There will be legal consequences if money trail not provided - SC

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Isko kehte hen apne paon per khud kulhaari marna Debaris were attacking this german newspaper yesterday and now that newspaper is coming up with more and more docs!

Here is the one they released today in response

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why not SC ask Maryam Safdar to say oath on Holy Quran that what she is saying is truth and the newspaper reports are false? this will solve the issue

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not SC ask Maryam Safdar to say oath on Holy Quran that what she is saying is truth and the newspaper reports are false? this will solve the issue
    There are hundreds of billions involved in this case and also the future of their politics so don't be surprised if they lie i have seen people in lower courts lie on holy QURAN just for a few thousands rupees we are the one of the most corrupt nation in the world. Not very long same Sharif family lied to the whole nation and their supporters about their agreement with Musharraf sitting in holy place.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Panama

There is also a Qatari soap launched in local market

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do you really think that people who steal from the mouths of hungry children, will have any scruples to falsely putting their hands on the Koran.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These people can not be trusted.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Respect for Anwar Baig he is not a typical derbari and isn't interested in defending his leadership and sharif family. We need more people like him in parties.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The lawyer of Maryam Nawaz Sharif is saying that the signatures of Maryam Nawaz are fake on that document. Justice Ijaz Afzal said that we may need forensic expert to confirm that signatures are fake. But Justice Azmat Saeed Sheikh said that signatures look fake and he can see it without even using the glasses.

https://jang.com.pk/latest/256572-fa...d-maryam-nawaz

As I mentioned before the court looks like will give verdict in favour of Nawaz Sharif and family. Time and again they have showed their intentions.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Respect for Anwar Baig he is not a typical derbari and isn't interested in defending his leadership and sharif family. We need more people like him in parties.

He will be asked to give istifa soon "to save jamhoriat"

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The lawyer of Maryam Nawaz Sharif is saying that the signatures of Maryam Nawaz are fake on that document. Justice Ijaz Afzal said that we may need forensic expert to confirm that signatures are fake. But Justice Azmat Saeed Sheikh said that signatures look fake and he can see it without even using the glasses.

https://jang.com.pk/latest/256572-fa...d-maryam-nawaz

As I mentioned before the court looks like will give verdict in favour of Nawaz Sharif and family. Time and again they have showed their intentions.
    You are quoting from jang media group which is currently sitting on Nawaz's lap. Actually the SC judges are grilling both sides of the argument and trying to come to the correct solution.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sharifs present another letter from Qatari Prince

ISLAMABAD: The Sharif family on Thursday submitted another letter from a Qatari prince in the Supreme Court to establish the money trail of London apartments.

The London apartments are at the centre of the Panamagate case being heard by a five-judge larger bench of the Supreme Court.

In his second letter to the apex court, Qatari Prince Hamad Bin Jasim Bin Jaber Al Thani claimed that an investment of 12 million dirhams contributed by Mian Muhammad Sharif (father of PM Nawaz) was made “by way of provision of cash”.

The statement submitted in the apex court by the premier’s counsel Advocate Salman Akram Raja, further stated that an amount of $8 million which was due to Mian Sharif, was settled “by the way of delivery of bearer shares of Nescol Ltd and Neilson Enterprises Ltd to a representative of PM Nawaz’s son Hussain Nawaz in 2006”.

In November last year, the Sharif family revealed that the four luxury apartments were purchased through offshore investments involving a member of the Qatari royal family. A letter purportedly written by a Qatari prince claimed that the London properties were proceeds of their real estate businesses in which the prime minister’s father, Mian Muhammad Sharif, had invested 12 million dirhams in 1980.

In the earlier letter, the Qatari prince stated that his father had longstanding business relations with PM Nawaz’s father which were coordinated through the prince’s eldest brother. “As per my understanding at that time an aggregate sum of around 12 million dirhams was contributed by Mian Sharif, originating from the sale of business in Dubai, UAE,” it said.

Meanwhile, PM’s sons Hassan and Hussain Nawaz also submitted their replies in the apex court with certain facts and documents to establish the money trail for the purchase of the offshore property.

In his reply, Hussain claimed that he completed his education in the UK in 1996 and was involved in father’s business till October 1999 in Pakistan.

During the hearing, Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, who is heading a five-judge larger bench of the apex court to hear a slew of petitions filed against the Sharif family over alleged corruption, asked Advocate Shahid Hamid, the Sharifs’ counsel, to provide dates of the gifts given by Hussain to Nawaz, Nawaz’s gift to Maryam Nawaz for purchase of 143 kanal land and Maryam’s gift to the PM.

The top court also sought the complete record of the gift transactions from the Sharif family.

The Sharif family’s attorney faced a tough time in the Supreme Court on Wednesday as judges looked to him to clarify the money trail for London apartments. On the 15th hearing of the case, a five-judge bench — headed by Justice Asif Saeed Khosa — examined the issue of whether PM Nawaz’s daughter Maryam Safdar was his dependent and whether she is a beneficiary of the London properties or had acted as a front-person for her father.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1307474/...s-money-trail/

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So Qataris are back with another letter

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Qatari Prince had lent the money (cough cough) then surely this should have been disclosed to the Tax Authorities at that time? It is not only common practice to do this but any businessman would declare this loan for corporation/income tax basis.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, wasn't the Mill in Dubai bankrupt leaving millions owing to BCCI Bank? So how could have been sold for a profit?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    WebGuru bhai, please translate this for an old expat
    Derbari PMLN Ministers were making fun of PTI when they used some pages of Asad Kharal's book as a ref in this case but now PMLN is using Rauf Klasra's book as a ref to defend Ishaq Dar's affidavit regarding money laundering for Sharifs

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aitzaz Ahsan saying Sharif should be disqualified. The case is very strong; everyone knows NS is lying.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Aitzaz Ahsan saying Sharif should be disqualified. The case is very strong; everyone knows NS is lying.
    Aitzaz from day 1 is saying this is an open and shut case.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then the obvious next question is why Aitzaz shahab himself didn't get involved in the case when he one of the best lawyers in Pakistan.

Sometimes when the fight is for the future of Pakistan you have to rise above political difference.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True. Today, he said the same; the Qatari letter holds no value.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then the obvious next question is why Aitzaz shahab himself didn't get involved in the case when he one of the best lawyers in Pakistan.

Sometimes when the fight is for the future of Pakistan you have to rise above political difference.
    True and imagine a man like Aitzaz who spent 5 decades in PPP standing behind Bilawal now? What a Joke

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True and imagine a man like Aitzaz who spent 5 decades in PPP standing behind Bilawal now? What a Joke
    Hadh hi hogayi yaar

GO NAWAZ GO!