Results 1,041 to 1,085 of 1085
    Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stop jumping the gun guys. Their comments also indicated panic in the way they were lambasting social media.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Stop jumping the gun guys. Their comments also indicated panic in the way they were lambasting social media.

They have been saying Friday friday for the last two weeks.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    They have been saying Friday friday for the last two weeks.
    Now people are speculating that's it's been delayed to 24th March because of Census and resolution day. This is getting ridiculous.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Qasum ke wasi ter mafaad main aik dafa phr nazrya-e-zarurat ki intehai zerurat he...

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Qasum ke wasi ter mafaad main aik dafa phr nazrya-e-zarurat ki intehai zerurat he...

Ground being laid for muk muka type decision.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another slap on noora faces

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The frustration is clearly written on Noora faces after that.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In its ruling today CEC Sardar Raza Khan said that the references against Imran Khan and Tareen are unmaintainable and doesn’t qualify for hearing

But look at the faces and words of PMLN leaders doing PC outside ECP building and you will feel they are the winners here boht himat he bhai inki koi sheram koi haya naam ki cheaz nae?

This is the biggest slap on Speaker Ayaz Sadiq face he acted as a typical derbari and forwarded Imran and Tareen's references to ECP but rejected the one against Nawaz Sharif.

and ECP spent 150 days on these references just to tell us they are unmaintainable and doesn’t qualify for hearing?
    Last edited by WebGuru; 16th March 2017 at 08:57.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    When is the result guys ?? Getting Impatient now

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    When is the result guys ?? Getting Impatient now
    Rumors are its coming out Tom but truthfully cant really say. What I am worried about is Noora's will something idiotic allowing the army to take power which I hope doesn't happen.

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    Rumors are its coming out Tom but truthfully cant really say. What I am worried about is Noora's will something idiotic allowing the army to take power which I hope doesn't happen.
    These goons will go to any length to save their 'kingdom', I won't be surprised if they somehow get martial law implemented instantaneously...........

Noora's have no loyalty to Pakistan whatsoever. they are just loyal to themselves and their party and will sacrifice anything to protect their King....

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    They're not in a position to do anything. Besides a few goons, N league has no street power if Supreme Court gives a verdict against them.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For God's sake WHEN IS THE BLOODY DECISION?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we all know how dependable the runners are.

common sense dictates its a win for pmln - they will be emboldened by the decision, and it will be a farcical merry go round between the two sharif and Bhutto dynasties until pakistan becomes a failed state. its difficult to see how Imran picks himself up from this.

game over!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per Aitizaz Ahsan, since Nawaz Sharif was not called by the supreme court so he is definitely off the hook.

The only thing remaining to see is if supreme court will punish sons and daughter of Nawaz Sharif.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    As per Aitizaz Ahsan, since Nawaz Sharif was not called by the supreme court so he is definitely off the hook.

The only thing remaining to see is if supreme court will punish sons and daughter of Nawaz Sharif.
    If Nawaz's children are barred from ever holding office, that would finally split the Sharif clan. Shahbaz will be keen to promote his own children, and it is anybody's guess what Nawaz would try to do in that case.

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    If Nawaz's children are barred from ever holding office, that would finally split the Sharif clan. Shahbaz will be keen to promote his own children, and it is anybody's guess what Nawaz would try to do in that case.
    I think there is a great chance that Nawaz's children will be barred from ever holding office. If this happen then it will be a just decision by SC. Nawaz's sons are not in politics anyway so this decision will not hurt them. It will hurt the daughter who is already acting like she is the next Prime Minister of Pakistan I would love to see SC put her in her right place. How dumb are other senior politicians of PML-N are to allow her to come forward like that?
    Last edited by srh; 16th March 2017 at 15:01.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    I think there is a great chance that Nawaz's children will be barred from ever holding office. If this happen then it will be a just decision by SC. Nawaz's sons are not in politics anyway so this decision will not hurt them. It will hurt the daughter who is already acting like she is the next Prime Minister of Pakistan I would love to see SC put her in her right place. How dumb are other senior politicians of PML-N are to allow her to come forward like that?
    But what if only Maryam is barred but not the sons. I will bet the sons will then enter politics. In the supreme national interest of course.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But what if only Maryam is barred but not the sons. I will bet the sons will then enter politics. In the supreme national interest of course.
    Hmm all the children are named in Panama so I don't see any reason why SC will only bar one of them? Like what would be the justification of that? Either all should be barred or none.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    Hmm all the children are named in Panama so I don't see any reason why SC will only bar one of them? Like what would be the justification of that? Either all should be barred or none.
    The SC moves in mysterious ways.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even if she is barred her son and daughter are ready because uncles are too busy with their business in london! Her teenage daughter is there with grandfather on every tour and was also there in the UN sitting with NS so i guess she is getting read for her future in politics.

Her son

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Even if she is barred her son and daughter are ready because uncles are too busy with their business in london! Her teenage daughter is there with grandfather on every tour and was also there in the UN sitting with NS so i guess she is getting read for her future in politics.

Her son

They don't look like they're of age. In the meantime, Shahbaz is waiting in the wings, ready to propel his own kids to the forefront, and his kids are already of age. He will jump at this opportunity.

If the Sharif clan implodes over this, it would be terrific.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They don't look like they're of age. In the meantime, Shahbaz is waiting in the wings, ready to propel his own kids to the forefront, and his kids are already of age. He will jump at this opportunity.

If the Sharif clan implodes over this, it would be terrific.
    Yea Hamza is all looking set but there are big differences within the family already according to reports Hamza and Maryam don't even talk to each other and their differences were clear during NA-122 elections and Dherna days.

There are rumors that SC will order to open Hudaiba case again and that means Shehbaz is in big trouble he was named in that case.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea Hamza is all looking set but there are big differences within the family already according to reports Hamza and Maryam don't even talk to each other and their differences were clear during NA-122 elections and Dherna days.

There are rumors that SC will order to open Hudaiba case again and that means Shehbaz is in big trouble he was named in that case.
    Yea Nawaz Sharif could have made life a lot easier for himself by relinquishing power and giving it to Shehbaz/Hamza Sharif during the early stages of Panama. The fact that he didn't highlights that there are some significant differences and trust issues even within the family.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    Yea Nawaz Sharif could have made life a lot easier for himself by relinquishing power and giving it to Shehbaz/Hamza Sharif during the early stages of Panama. The fact that he didn't highlights that there are some significant differences and trust issues even within the family.
    According to a report Nawaz and family asked Shehbaz to step down during dherna so that Qadri can calm down but Hamza and Tehmina Durrani opposed the idea and replied why shehbaz why not bere mian sahab?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Excellent Answers!

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So the judgement is not in the supplementary list for next week either.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So the judgement is not in the supplementary list for next week either.
    Judging by how they are delaying, it seems as if we might be in for a surprise here...... If let's say (And this is a massive massive hypothetical scenario) The supreme court gives some sort of a verdict that totally disqualifies the Sharif Family and the Noora Party in it's totality then I guess the ruling govt could've asked for 'unofficial muhlat' from the SC to get their affairs in order so that they could at least save their lives......

This could only happen if the SC would convey a rigid stance on the overall morality of the verdict (via back channels ofcourse) and would refuse to bend backwards on the final judgement. The SC knows that there is huge public/peer/army pressure in this high profile case and would tread extremely carefully on the kind of decision it would give in this case.

This, in my opinion one of the reasons why there is a delay in the final judgement however, this could all be just my imagination running wild and the final decision (like many others in the past ) could be extremely favorable for Badsha Salamat...

What do you guys reckon ??

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    According to a report Nawaz and family asked Shehbaz to step down during dherna so that Qadri can calm down but Hamza and Tehmina Durrani opposed the idea and replied why shehbaz why not bere mian sahab?
    this def happened

#MPGA

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Every day I hear something new and weird thing is that very very credible and connected sources are telling contradictory things which makes me think that its anybody's guess what the actual ruling is

#MPGA

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep hearing about some action that will be taken but nothing so far.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So they are waiting for 23rd March to be over.
    Last edited by Strike!; 17th March 2017 at 10:45.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So they are waiting for 23rd March to be over.
    Every week they push the deadline forward

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Koi sheram koi haya...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Koi sheram koi haya...

Admitting what most of us knew anyway. She has no political nous, no seats...nothing, zilch yet is there in every damned meeting only because she is his daughter.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But but but Imran is UTurn Khan!

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    But but but Imran is UTurn Khan!

Hahaha This is Gold

I am sharing this on my social media ...........

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahaha This is Gold

I am sharing this on my social media ...........
    Don't forget to tag Princess Maryam

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Name:  MN.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  124.8 KB

I am seriously lost for words now !!! - Does she not know that Qatar is a hereditary Monarchy ???? ????

What a complete idiot this woman is #smh
    Last edited by ahmedwaqas92; 20th March 2017 at 09:03.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  MN.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  124.8 KB

I am seriously lost for words now !!! - Does she not know that Qatar is a hereditary Monarchy ???? ????

What a complete idiot this woman is #smh
    Lets see if Media reacts to it or not? I mean PPP and PML-N are the 'defenders of democracy' and they don't even know the diffrence between democracy and monarchy.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    Lets see if Media reacts to it or not? I mean PPP and PML-N are the 'defenders of democracy' and they don't even know the diffrence between democracy and monarchy.
    I remember MNS speaking to UN GA where he said that it's against democracy to increase the number of Veto Countries. That day, I was ashamed that such an incompetent person is our PM.

Didn't his staff tell him that democracy means dilution of powers. And Power Stagnation is undemocratic.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    جج صاحب فیصلے پہ کبھی کبھی ٹاکی شاکی مار لیا کریں کہیں پڑے پڑے زنگ نہ پکڑ جائے
    Last edited by WebGuru; 21st March 2017 at 10:30.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Zung tou already lag hi gaya hai dost

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One thing is for sure Nawaz Sharif knows when the decision is expected otherwise he wouldn't be having picnic with Qatari leaders. I really hope he does not know the outcome already.