Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feel like Badshah Salamat will have to go to UK again for a "surgery" pretty soon. This time he would give his resignation while he is there.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Mian sahab is really smart he knows hiring judges in pakistan is better than hiring lawyers
    Mian sab gunah kar k pehlay judge kar letay hain aur baad main huj kar letay hain

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is gonna happen. Nawaz has the supreme court and entire system in his pocket. The supreme court will keep delaying the decision than IK and his followers will again hit the streets. After that some other form of promises or intervention will be made assuring accountability so PTI will again role back. After that the entire thing will start again. Those who think Nawaz and Zardari will be punished are living in cuckoo land. In between all of this Imran Khan will again get married where as Nawaz will continue his international trips. Loc will continue to burn.....Raheel Sharif will probably be replaced by a "yes man".

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Nothing is gonna happen. Nawaz has the supreme court and entire system in his pocket. The supreme court will keep delaying the decision than IK and his followers will again hit the streets. After that some other form of promises or intervention will be made assuring accountability so PTI will again role back. After that the entire thing will start again. Those who think Nawaz and Zardari will be punished are living in cuckoo land. In between all of this Imran Khan will again get married where as Nawaz will continue his international trips. Loc will continue to burn.....Raheel Sharif will probably be replaced by a "yes man".
    I don't think Nawaz has Supreme Court in his pocket. Absolutely no doubt he has the overall system in pocket and yes he can still get away with slap on the wrist but not because Supreme Court judges are in his pocket but mainly due to evidences that may be destroyed or tempered with by the institutions that are in his pocket. The 3 times PM is not going to bow out easily, he will do whatever it takes to get away but i still believe there is some hope because a lot of evidence is still available unlike rigging case where only evidence was circumstantial.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I don't think Nawaz has Supreme Court in his pocket. Absolutely no doubt he has the overall system in pocket and yes he can still get away with slap on the wrist but not because Supreme Court judges are in his pocket but mainly due to evidences that may be destroyed or tempered with by the institutions that are in his pocket. The 3 times PM is not going to bow out easily, he will do whatever it takes to get away but i still believe there is some hope because a lot of evidence is still available unlike rigging case where only evidence was circumstantial.

Collateral Damage will outweigh the verdict.

This is not a case against Sharifs only. This will question the role of institutions involved in proceedings that allegedly lead to corruption. Dynamics involved and Connections that each move implied will shatter the Sharifs more than the verdict will. An ugly victory will be more damaging to them.

I don't know ABC of court procedures but I can see many many more cases stemming out from within Panama hearing. That's where it will start damaging Sharifs and their support will fade away.

PMLN has played into hands of IK who I think never had the intentions of PM resignation. I have a feeling that IK will be hoping that the Panama Case in court is dragged by upto 6-8 months and collateral-verdicts every month.
    The longer the hearing stretches ( I wish it does), better for IK and bad for Sharifs.

I think IK will keep talking against delaying tactics just to fool others when he doesn't want this case to be complete within 1 month. He will keep saying this and his opposition will continue feeling happy.

( will come back to this reply in 3 months time)?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a test case for our judiciary and institutions. Another fixed match here will result in anarchy and thn you can't blame people for not going to courts and respecting institutions.

On a side note Maryam Safdar is back on papers for a face a saving No more Maryam Nawaz.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One thing to ponder:

Not a single bullet fired on the LOC since PTI called off their protests. Makes you wonder how all of a sudden there is a ceasefire and why was the LOI burning in the first place.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    It's a test case for our judiciary and institutions. Another fixed match here will result in anarchy and thn you can't blame people for not going to courts and respecting institutions.

On a side note Maryam Safdar is back on papers for a face a saving No more Maryam Nawaz.
    To me this whole episode reflects the power of establishment and Army in decisions that matter. If the future of corruption will be decided by courts and Army, than what was the point of presenting the case in front of public? - This whole Topi Drama of Dharan last and sit in this year, reflects poorly on Imran and PTI. It sounds more like Establishment use him as a puppet, we have seen this many times in 70 years, One thing which has remained constant that power of establishment and Army goes nowhere...

Case will be decided by Army and through drawing room politics... There is no way Nawaz Sharif would be hand cuffed or Army will recede his power. If things go haywire at max he will go back to SA, only to come back later...

I am not clear, Is Raheel Sharif leaving or planning to extend his tenure? - This is the real news, Baadshah Salamat aka Raheel Sharif ka mood kaya hai??

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    پاناما کیس؛ میری یا مریم کی کوئی آف شور کمپنی نہیں، وزیر اعظم کے داماد عدالت میں جواب

http://www.express.pk/story/645263/

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    To me this whole episode reflects the power of establishment and Army in decisions that matter. If the future of corruption will be decided by courts and Army, than what was the point of presenting the case in front of public? - This whole Topi Drama of Dharan last and sit in this year, reflects poorly on Imran and PTI. It sounds more like Establishment use him as a puppet, we have seen this many times in 70 years, One thing which has remained constant that power of establishment and Army goes nowhere...

Case will be decided by Army and through drawing room politics... There is no way Nawaz Sharif would be hand cuffed or Army will recede his power. If things go haywire at max he will go back to SA, only to come back later...

I am not clear, Is Raheel Sharif leaving or planning to extend his tenure? - This is the real news, Baadshah Salamat aka Raheel Sharif ka mood kaya hai??
    Actually this time it's opposite Imran is being appreciated by his critics for the right approach when things were getting out of control with the new Punjab vs KP game started by PMLN. Although some of his supporters are criticizing him for not going ahead with protests on road.

Latest news is that Raheel Shareef is still not interested in an extension but mil asked govt to don't announce new Army Chief early (They were going to it in last week)

I just hope SC prove me wrong for once i was really disappointed when NS wasn't disqualified even after being convicted in Asghar Khan case for taking money from ISI to derail Bibi's govt.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually this time it's opposite Imran is being appreciated by his critics for the right approach when things were getting out of control with the new Punjab vs KP game started by PMLN. Although some of his supporters are criticizing him for not going ahead with protests on road.

Latest news is that Raheel Shareef is still not interested in an extension but mil asked govt to don't announce new Army Chief early (They were going to it in last week)

I just hope SC prove me wrong for once i was really disappointed when NS wasn't disqualified even after being convicted in Asghar Khan case for taking money from ISI to derail Bibi's govt.
    RS not interested in extension is sort of good gesture from him, maybe we are loosing a good COP, generally we have power hungry Generals... Loosing a good General could be bad for us... Pakistan Army needs reforms too, they are too centered towards conservative and right wing ideology, this has polluted Army in last 30+ years, they need to be more progressive and forward looking... Maybe he was the right guy to reform army and loosing him will bring us back the old mess... Currently Pakistan cannot make progress, if Army does not reform

I am not expecting SC to take some dramatic action against NS or Govt, its practically not possible. Even in established democracy SC is not that powerful to bring down the government, usually this only happens through political pressure, referendum(aka direct democracy, in west this is increasingly becoming a popular mechanism, anything that is controversial or important involve people directly, Brexit, Gay Marriage, even Soda Tax etc all come on ballot rather than SC or somebody else decide)...

In case of corruption politicians resign(established democracy have stronger political parties with distributed power structure that want to preserve the party brand) or somebody forces new election(aka Army in third world), SC giving a verdict using the machinery of executive branch is very rare, for that system has to be well established and three branches executive, legislative and judiciary have to be working independently for a long period of time before they can handle such a corner case... Its like you want to build an iPhone, and first version has to meet the standard of today's iPhone(100x faster CPU, 300x GPU, water proof, 2x battery etc), that leap frog in product development never happens, its a gradual process, if you wait till you have such an iPhone, well product will never see light of day...

Right now political or Army pressure is only way to force corrupt executive branch out of power... It will be wishful thinking that Judiciary does not have power nor machinery to make those things happen, even if they are very honest themselves... Only thing Judiciary can do at some point, raise strongly non-cooperation by Executive branch at best, at that point you fall back to political or Army pressure, but they have to do that even in timely manner in 6 months not two years (than what's the point)

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    One thing to ponder:

Not a single bullet fired on the LOC since PTI called off their protests. Makes you wonder how all of a sudden there is a ceasefire and why was the LOI burning in the first place.
    That is why I have always insisted that Nawaz is an Indian agent. Whenever his position is threatened he gets Modi to start shooting at the LOC.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    One thing to ponder:

Many of us began to see a pattern pretty quickly and i think that they know that most people have clocked on and when soldiers die, it doesn't help NS case with the army. Isnt it disgusting that the PM was willing to let soldiers die to save himself and his family?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So mature politician Bilawal Zardari and typical cheap and pathetic PMLN now running campaign against Imran Khan's deceased father. Nawaz Sharif goes to jalsas and claims to be Naik parveen and orders his hired darbaris to even attack deceased people.

I didn't expect this from Bilawal though.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The root of the case are in Panama and if govt. of Panama doesn't agree to share any information it becomes very difficult to prove legal wise. It is a very big challenge for Supreme court. That's why Nawaz Sharif and PMLN leaders always want Imran Khan to bring evidence which is laughable. The issue is more moral first. If there were moral standards so high in Pakistan we would not be seeing these people talking in tv shows with such a confident tone but reality is they know the awam and they know the system so they can continue with their incompetent and corrupt governance.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    RS not interested in extension is sort of good gesture from him, maybe we are loosing a good COP, generally we have power hungry Generals... Loosing a good General could be bad for us... Pakistan Army needs reforms too, they are too centered towards conservative and right wing ideology, this has polluted Army in last 30+ years, they need to be more progressive and forward looking... Maybe he was the right guy to reform army and loosing him will bring us back the old mess... Currently Pakistan cannot make progress, if Army does not reform

I am not expecting SC to take some dramatic action against NS or Govt, its practically not possible. Even in established democracy SC is not that powerful to bring down the government, usually this only happens through political pressure, referendum(aka direct democracy, in west this is increasingly becoming a popular mechanism, anything that is controversial or important involve people directly, Brexit, Gay Marriage, even Soda Tax etc all come on ballot rather than SC or somebody else decide)...

In case of corruption politicians resign(established democracy have stronger political parties with distributed power structure that want to preserve the party brand) or somebody forces new election(aka Army in third world), SC giving a verdict using the machinery of executive branch is very rare, for that system has to be well established and three branches executive, legislative and judiciary have to be working independently for a long period of time before they can handle such a corner case... Its like you want to build an iPhone, and first version has to meet the standard of today's iPhone(100x faster CPU, 300x GPU, water proof, 2x battery etc), that leap frog in product development never happens, its a gradual process, if you wait till you have such an iPhone, well product will never see light of day...

Right now political or Army pressure is only way to force corrupt executive branch out of power... It will be wishful thinking that Judiciary does not have power nor machinery to make those things happen, even if they are very honest themselves... Only thing Judiciary can do at some point, raise strongly non-cooperation by Executive branch at best, at that point you fall back to political or Army pressure, but they have to do that even in timely manner in 6 months not two years (than what's the point)
    Most of the awaam want extension for RS although he don't want it (most probably because of the sacrifices his family made he don't want his family name to go down for any reason). I think it's best for the nation if he start this new trend i don't want him to be remembered as Kayani in history books.

Gillani as a PM was sent home by SC in recent history for contempt of court when he played those delaying tactics was wasn't interested in writing a letter to the Swiss authorities for reopening of the case. Let's just hope this time PMLN is also treated like PPP is always treated in courts there shouldn't be any double standards. This is not 1997 where Nawaz and his gull butts will come to attack supreme court and beat judges.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And here we go Barrister Zafarullah Khan of has challenged formation of commission for investigation into Panama Papers Leaks.

“Supreme Court is not entitled to make TORs for the inquiry.… The Parliament is mother of all institutions while courts are bound to implement the Parliament’s legislation,” he said.

“It’s not in court’s jurisdiction to hear a dispute of political family,” he said, adding that such cases could be exploited by anti-judiciary elements.

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/11...llenged-in-sc/

Expecting our useless parliament to do it

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Asma Jahangir types are all out now to save NS from facing this case in SC.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A picture to make you understand it easily...

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The report claims this is revelation of money laundering Sharif family did.

While what they show is money being transferred from Foreign Bank accounts to foreign accounts.

How is this money laundering evidence ?

@Slog

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most of the awaam want extension for RS although he don't want it (most probably because of the sacrifices his family made he don't want his family name to go down for any reason). I think it's best for the nation if he start this new trend i don't want him to be remembered as Kayani in history books.

Gillani as a PM was sent home by SC in recent history for contempt of court when he played those delaying tactics was wasn't interested in writing a letter to the Swiss authorities for reopening of the case. Let's just hope this time PMLN is also treated like PPP is always treated in courts there shouldn't be any double standards. This is not 1997 where Nawaz and his gull butts will come to attack supreme court and beat judges.
    Gillani was not a real PM to begin with, he had no public support, where as NS's name is part of the biggest party of the country. I am not sure if Gillani incident is any indication of what will happen in case of NS. NS is also a strong Punjabi leader(although he is not actually Punjabi), its one thing to go after weak and minority and another to go after the real big fish...

Again lot depends upon where Army puts his weight and how much SC is after corruption...My feeling is that Army is not interested, specially a new CNC will not start his day in office by picking up biggest fight on his hand...SC is not strong to go after big one, it boils down to public or Army pressure for them...Lets see what happen, I will not hold my breath.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Disgusting! Before NS was saying he is ready for accountability but now, he is saying the Sc doesn't have the authority to investigate Panama Leaks. A petition has also been filed!

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gillani was not a real PM to begin with, he had no public support, where as NS's name is part of the biggest party of the country. I am not sure if Gillani incident is any indication of what will happen in case of NS. NS is also a strong Punjabi leader(although he is not actually Punjabi), its one thing to go after weak and minority and another to go after the real big fish...

Again lot depends upon where Army puts his weight and how much SC is after corruption...My feeling is that Army is not interested, specially a new CNC will not start his day in office by picking up biggest fight on his hand...SC is not strong to go after big one, it boils down to public or Army pressure for them...Lets see what happen, I will not hold my breath.
    I think army is trying its best to be the neutral player even though they are not enjoying this govt. I don't think that is bad. Why would you want Nawaz Sharif to become another siasi shaheed.
    But all the hopes are on SC. Nawaz Sharif has been caught red handedly everyone knows that. SC should not let this opportunity go waste. Perfect time to end politics of plenty of crooks here.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hamza Shehbaz giving a lesson to school kids about corrpution. Koi sheram hoti hai koi haya hoti he

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not confirmed but there are rumors that chairman NAB Qamar Zaman, on the desire of PM Sharif, left for China tonight. Another delaying tactic? Next hearing is tomorrow these tactics remind me of famous Gillani case in SC

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Slog that Ferguson & Co statement after audit is all over media and social media thanks to Maryam's media call they are finding ways to get get out of this outside court

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Reports :

As per original schedule Chairman NAB had to leave for China on 9th November. But He left 3 days earlier just to avoid SC hearing.

He will be back by 13th November.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1054 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    @Slog that Ferguson & Co statement after audit is all over media and social media thanks to Maryam's media call they are finding ways to get get out of this outside court
    Doesnt mean anything but kaun samjhaye qoum ko

All it tells is that the accounting aspect was handled correctly. Whether that money was through corrupt or illicit means...

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    چیئرمین نیب قمرزمان چوہدری کا چین کے دورے کا شیڈول 9نومبر کا تھا ، لیکن بروز پیر سپریم کورٹ میں دو اہم کیسوں میں طلبی کی وجہ سے قریبی رفقاء سے مشاورت کے بعد آج ہی رات 10:50 پرپاکستان انٹرنیشنل ائیرلائن کی فلائٹ نمبر کی پرواز PK-852کے ذریعے چین روانہ ہوگئے ہیں

اس کا مقصد سپریم کورٹ میں پانامہ کیس کو طول دینا اور نیب میں رضاکارانہ ریکوری کے حوالے سپریم کورٹ کی جانب سے سوموٹو کیس نمبر17/16جس کی سماعت بھی صبح ہونی ہے، کے باعث کورٹ کا سامنا نہ کرنے کی خاطر انہوں نے شیڈول سے تین روز قبل ہی اڑان بھر لی ۔ ذرائع کے دونوں کیسز میں چیئرمین نیب کو سپریم کورٹ کی جانب نوٹس بھی جاری کیے گئے ہیں، دونوں ہی کیس انتہائی اہمیت کے حامل ہیں۔

چیئرمین نیب کے قریبی رفقاء میں سے ایک نے نام نہ ظاہر کرنے کی شرط پر بتایا کہ قمرزمان چوہدری نے ان خیالات کا اظہار کیا ہے کہ سچ بولوں گا تو حکمران مجھ سے ناراض ہوں گے ،اور جھوٹ بولوں گا تو میں خود پھنس جاؤں گا، تاہم اس کے پیچھے حکومتی دباؤ بھی تھا جس کی وجہ شیڈول کے برعکس تین روز قبل ہی چین روانہ ہوگئے ہیں۔ ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ چیئرمین نیب قمرزمان چوہدری 13 نومبر تک چین ہی ہوں گے جہاں وہ ایک سیمینار میں شرکت کریں گے۔

یاد رہے کہ پانامہ لیکس کے کیس میں چیئرمین نیب مرکزی حیثیت رکھتے ہیں چونکہ فیصلہ سازی کا اختیار ان کو ہے، ان کی غیر حاضری سے عدالت کو کیس کو طول دینا پڑے گا۔

http://tehlka.tv/ur/19580/

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Lahore Lahore Aay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not confirmed but there are rumors that chairman NAB Qamar Zaman, on the desire of PM Sharif, left for China tonight. Another delaying tactic? Next hearing is tomorrow these tactics remind me of famous Gillani case in SC
    Is there anyway supreme court can take him to task? I think SC must order all the relevant people to not leave this country until the verdict.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Accountants can only process the information given to them, what the information didn't have is all the stolen loot because the Sharifs know that sort of information will be leaked.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our honourable human rights activist Asma Jahangir and her team has challenged the decision by Supreme Court to take up Panama case.

Nawaz Sharif could be dumb person but he has done well to keep Asma's and Sethi's on his side, all it takes is offer to become their care taker CMs or PCB posts. Asma and Sethi used to be big critic of Nawaz and his politics but they are fighting his case on every forum

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They will drag the course till the CJ and COAS retire at the end of this month. After that, they will post their own man at the SC. Simple!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our honourable human rights activist Asma Jahangir and her team has challenged the decision by Supreme Court to take up Panama case.

Nawaz Sharif could be dumb person but he has done well to keep Asma's and Sethi's on his side, all it takes is offer to become their care taker CMs or PCB posts. Asma and Sethi used to be big critic of Nawaz and his politics but they are fighting his case on every forum
    Shahid Masood had very detailed discussion on Asma Jahangir and her stance in one of his shows recently.

Basically Nawaz wanted to make Asma as the care taker prime minister but Imran didn't want her to be the caretaker so he opposed her and eventually she wasn't offered the role. Asma took this opposition by Imran to heart and made it ana ka masla, now she opposes each and everything that Imran does.

If tomorrow Immy comes and says in a speech that water is wet, Asma madam will oppose that too.

As they say very eloquently "Sharif tou wohi hai jisko mauqa nahi mila", aur kuch log tou naam se Sharif hain leken kaam se bilkul nahi.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Doesnt mean anything but kaun samjhaye qoum ko

All it tells is that the accounting aspect was handled correctly. Whether that money was through corrupt or illicit means...
    Yea no impact on case but expecting many of these reports to be out in media soon to fool awaam and play the hamdardi card.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desirous of desire View Post
    Is there anyway supreme court can take him to task? I think SC must order all the relevant people to not leave this country until the verdict.
    SC have all the power to do it. Last time a NAB chairman tried delaying tactics he was warned by SC that he will be sent to jail for contempt of the Supreme Court and next Gillani as PM played the same delaying tactics he was punished and sent home by SC for contempt of the court.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In compliance with an earlier Supreme Court (SC) order, the written replies of Maryam, Hassan and Hussain Nawaz were submitted before a five-member bench of the apex court on Monday.

The PM's counsel, Salman Aslam Butt, informed the bench that Hassan Nawaz has been running a business lawfully for the last 22 years and Hussain for 16 years.

He said that both Hassan and Hussain had rejected allegations of corruption made by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan.

He added that Maryam Nawaz is not dependent on the prime minister. Denying allegations leveled in the petitions, Maryam said she is not the beneficiary owner of Nielsen and Nescoll but only a trustee.

Justice Asif Saeed Khosa asked Butt to "satisfy" the court by showing that money was sent abroad through legal means.

During today's hearing, the government sought 15 days to submit the required documents, but the court ordered the PM's counsel to submit evidence within seven days, saying that the court wants to conclude the case as soon as possible.

The SC adjourned the case until Nov 15, and directed all parties to submit documentary evidence before then.

The apex court during a hearing of the case last week asked the PM's counsel to submit the replies of the PM's children, and ordered all parties to present proposals on how to regulate its proceedings, so that it could pass a binding order on Monday regarding the appointment of a one-man commission, to be headed by a judge of the SC.

The court also directed the parties to submit their respective terms of reference (ToR) positively by last Thursday. But the bench reiterated that it would not be bound by the ToR submitted by any party.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1294820/pan...submit-replies

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whose Mayfair apartments was I protesting outside in 1998? Imran asks

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan speaking to journalists after a Supreme Court (SC) hearing on Monday raised questions about the timeline of ownership of the Sharif family's Mayfair properties.

"We won't do anything that may affect Supreme Court proceedings," the PTI chief claimed. "But today... They [the Sharif's] said they bought their Mayfair apartments in 2006 and didn't have them before that."

However, "Kulsoom Nawaz gave an interview in 2000 saying they got the apartments for their children's education," he claimed.

"Chaudhry Nisar said they got them in the '90s. Khawaja Asif said they got them in the '90s. Siddique Farooq said he went there in the '90s. They said they visited them. Did they go to some other apartment? They must all be wrong... Sheikh Rasheed went there before 2006 too. Maybe he was mistaken also," the PTI chief alleged.

"I am now embarrassed because in 1998, I protested outside their Mayfair apartments. If they weren't theirs, I don't know whose residence I protested outside. I would like to beg their pardon," he said. "If they weren't Nawaz Sharif's whose were they?"

The PTI chief also expressed his satisfaction with court proceedings.

"I am very happy that the SC decided they have to submit all documents by Tuesday... They [the government] said 'we are ready with all the evidence, we are ready for accountability and so is [Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's] family', but after seven months, they are still not ready and have asked for two more weeks to submit all their papers," he said.

"I am happy the SC doesn't want to drag on the case and wishes to conclude it quickly," he said.

"The SC asked four questions and said, 'If you can answer these questions there may not be need for any commission and the judge may decide the case in two hearings."

"For seven months, the PM didn't respond," he said. "They said we [the PTI] are doing the wrong thing, but it is his [the PM's] responsibility to either resign or present himself for accountability. There is no third option in democracy," the PTI chief claimed.

"They have kept the country hostage on this one issue for seven months," he said.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1294830/who...998-imran-asks

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These remarks by Justice Khosa today are giving me hope:

"آپ نےخاندان کےذرائع آمدن اوررقوم کی بیرون ملک منتقلی کوثابت کرناہوگا،جسٹس کھوسہ"

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it's one judge vs Nawaz Sharif and his crooks in the party and outside the party like Asmia Jahangir,the geo news,the corrupt lawyers.

I don't know if it will end well. I highly feel chief justice might just play to the pressure.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justice Jammali will go down as one of the greatest CJ in our history if he makes it happen.

The entire nation is watching you sir, please make it happen before your retirement.

Also to our Indian friends who keep harping about Baluchistan, Jammali is the name of one of the biggest tribes in Baluchistan and one of its members is the Chief Justice of Pakistan. Can a Kashmiri be the Chief Justice of India?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also to our Indian friends who keep harping about Baluchistan, Jammali is the name of one of the biggest tribes in Baluchistan and one of its members is the Chief Justice of Pakistan. Can a Kashmiri be the Chief Justice of India?
    Another Jamali (Zafarullah Khan Jamali) from Baluchistan was our Prime Minister. Jamalis are known for their great services for Pakistan. Jafar Khan Jamali (Uncle of Zafarullah Khan Jamali) was a close friend of Jinnah and was part of Tehreek-e-Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justice Jammali will go down as one of the greatest CJ in our history if he makes it happen.

The entire nation is watching you sir, please make it happen before your retirement.

Sure, why not?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kailas_Nath_Wanchoo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Wanchoo

Anything else?

Please do your research before doing such Narebaazi.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman View Post
    Sure, why not?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kailas_Nath_Wanchoo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Wanchoo

Anything else?

Please do your research before doing such Narebaazi.
    Opened the first link. This is what I found:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 676
Size:  62.5 KB

Where does it mention Kashmir?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Born in Allahbad, educated in Kanpur, civil service from Uttra Pradesh and we have people coming here claiming he is Kashmiri Chief Justice

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dman bhai tried playing with fire, but ended up dousing his own self with oil

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wanchoo is a typical Kashmiri Pandit Surname.

Dar, Lone, Wani, Bhatt, Raina, Katju and Wanchoo are some of the most common Kashmiri Surnames.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look up for the origin of Amit Wanchoo or read only the news below from a Kashmir based website.
    Srinagar, Jun 29: The family of a deceased female school teacher on Wednesday staged a protest against alleged poisoning of their daughter by her in-laws.

Saiqa Wanchoo, 43, a teacher at Government Girls Higher Secondary School Sonwar, Srinagar, as per her family, passed away at her husband’s residence at Kursoo Rajbagh during the intervening night of May 15 and May 16 2016.
    http://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Details...wanchoos-death
    Last edited by Dman; 7th November 2016 at 17:16.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Come on Jamali Sahib, please...

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahahah Classic!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahahah Classic!
    Heard some genuine docs are coming soon to prove the innocence of shareef family...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heard some genuine docs are coming soon to prove the innocence of shareef family...
    When you have appointed "Documents bananay walay" purely to serve your personal interests then anything is possible. It all depends on partiality/impartiality of judges, they all know absolutely 100% Sharifs have lied about flats with all conflicting statements from family members and links to Hudaibia paper mills, Al Taufeeq etc so EVERYONE knows flats were purchased early 90s and not 2006. If they are impartial, they will go beyond docs provided by Sharifs and cross check with British docs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When you have appointed "Documents bananay walay" purely to serve your personal interests then anything is possible. It all depends on partiality/impartiality of judges, they all know absolutely 100% Sharifs have lied about flats with all conflicting statements from family members and links to Hudaibia paper mills, Al Taufeeq etc so EVERYONE knows flats were purchased early 90s and not 2006. If they are impartial, they will go beyond docs provided by Sharifs and cross check with British docs.
    Going by PMLN history and our courts decisions i don't think anything good for the nation is coming out soon.

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That is why I have always insisted that Nawaz is an Indian agent. Whenever his position is threatened he gets Modi to start shooting at the LOC.
    Lol, its easier than that. Just fire and India is guaranteed to fire back, no agent/shagent required

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Prime Minister Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif had two OffShore companies which are not mentioned in Panama Leaks.

1. Shamrock

2. Chandron Jersey Pvt Limited

He was beneficial owner of both. To Add to it what is more qaabil e sharam and unethical immoral is that He used Faisal Bank of Pakistan while being PM of Pakistan to make Chandron Jersey Pvt Limited in order to fund Chaudhary Sugar Mill.

According to NAB Ordinance the Punishmeny of this Misuse of Power is 14 years Imprisonment.

Will Supreme Court take notice of this ? Since it is not in Panama Leaks ? Or they don't have the Authority ?

Watch 15:30 to 23:08

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for the day this thug family is disqualified and thrown out of the politics but i think i am expecting too much

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Prime Minister Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif had two OffShore companies which are not mentioned in Panama Leaks.

1. Shamrock

2. Chandron Jersey Pvt Limited

He was beneficial owner of both. To Add to it what is more qaabil e sharam and unethical immoral is that He used Faisal Bank of Pakistan while being PM of Pakistan to make Chandron Jersey Pvt Limited in order to fund Chaudhary Sugar Mill.

According to NAB Ordinance the Punishmeny of this Misuse of Power is 14 years Imprisonment.

Will Supreme Court take notice of this ? Since it is not in Panama Leaks ? Or they don't have the Authority ?

Watch 15:30 to 23:08

Qaabil e sharam term doesn't apply to Sharif fmaily, this is one of many examples of them using massive amount of government funds for personal use. They spent millions on personal security, millions on government funds to run ads proving themslves innocent on tv, millions given to media houses to run propaganda. London flats are not the only overseas assets these crooks have, this is just some exposed by Panama leaks, they own properties and businesses all around the world.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another delay is coming because Badshah salaamt changed his lawyer.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Things will be very clear after next hearing or the hearing after that.

If the Supreme Court asks about money trail from Sharif family, FBR, SBP, FIA & NAB plus they directly contact concerned authorities that we want to buy the documents (like Denmark) or ask GOP to do this than it means that court is impartial , has no influence and means justice.

Otherwise if the Court asks PTI lawyers to bring the evidence against Sharif's rather than the GOP institutes assisting courts than " Lakhh Dee Laanat " at court .

And Yes the same should apply on PTI and other parties politicians aswell wrt their offshore companies they have or had including Imran, Jahangir & Aleem etc.

Lastly it will also depend upon the new Chief Justice and his Mood & intensions.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned before, the crooks will wait for the CJP's tenure to be over and then appoint their own man and then go scot-free. Simple!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Nostalgic

Qatari Prince gave money to purchase London flats - Nawaz Sharif's lawyer

Perhaps, letting Gulf sheikhs to kill houbara bustards was worth it!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So from "apni halaal ki kamaai or aba ji ke wasi karobar" now it comes to gifts from Qatari royal family? Saari qaum ko inhone bewaqoof samaj rakha he kia NA main kuch or TV per kuch or and court main kuch or he statement?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahahaha Now this is hilarious. Qatari royal family gave us money as a GIFT to start business This is total contradiction of what Nawaz said in the parliament but apparently false statements in parliament cannot be used against Sharifs by Supreme Court (but it is punishable in parliament).
    If you read Qatari prince's letter, it tries to clear Sharifs of any wrongdoing and even provides details about flats and quite clear it is actually written by Sharif's lawyers and not prince of Oman who must have signed it as part of some deal.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Panamagate Case: Qatari prince gave money for London flats, Sharif family submits letter to SC

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter, Maryam Nawaz, while submitting documentary evidence on legitimacy of their assets before the top court on Tuesday claimed a Qatari prince paid for their London apartment.

Along with a 397-page document consisting details of transactions as well as receipts of payments since 2011, the Sharif family submitted a letter from a Qatari prince stating he gave money to the premier’s family for the purchase of flats in London.

PM Nawaz’s children’s counsel Akram Sheikh submitted a letter from Qatari Prince Shaikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani to the top court’s larger bench.

The letter addressing the apex court states that in 1980, PM Nawaz invested 12 million Dirhams in the Al Thani company belonging to the Qatari prince’s father. “In the year 2006, the accounts in relation to the above investment were settled between Hussain Nawaz Sharif and Al Thani family, who then delivered the bearer shares of the companies referred in para 4 above to a representative of Hussain Nawaz Sharif,” the letter read.

However, responding to the letter Justice Khosa asked Sharif family counsel, Akram Sheikh, whether the Qatari prince will appear as witness in court. The justice also observed the letter contradicts PM’s earlier stance on the London flats.

The premier’s family submitted the documents hours before a larger bench of the Supreme Court resumed hearing of a slew of petitions filed primarily against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the wake of Panamagate scandal.

The documents consisting of 397 pages contain details of transactions as well as receipts of payments since 2011. The documents also consist of details of PM’s wealth tax of 2011 and 2012. The premier has also submitted nomination papers and his daughter’s wealth tax details.

The apex court had directed all parties to submit documentary evidence in support of their claims in connection with Panama Papers leaks case by November 15.

Further, the bench expressed anger at PTI’s legal team for not submitting relevant documentary evidences in Panama case. “You have disappointed us by filing a huge number of documents which have no relevancy to this case,” the bench told PTI.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Monday submitted stacks of documents to substantiate its allegation of corruption against the ruling Sharif family.

Panama Papers, a leak of classified documents of a Panama-based firm, revealed in April that three scions of the Sharif family owned offshore companies in international tax havens.

In its documentary evidence, PTI’s legal team has tried to establish that the Sharif family has owned London properties since 1993 and not since 2006 as they claim. Along with Premier Sharif, the PTI is also trying to implicate his daughter, Maryam Safdar, who is regarded as his political heir.

One of the certificates – dated February 7, 2006 – which bears Maryam’s signs, shows her as a ‘sole shareholder’ of Nescoll limited – one of the two companies that allegedly owned the Sharif family’s properties in London as revealed in the Panama Papers.

“The undersigned Maryam Safdar, being the sole shareholder of the company, hereby confirms the adoption of the following resolutions. It was noted LZ Nominees Limited was reappointed as a nominee director of the company.

“Thus; Resolves that reappointment of LZ Nominees Limited as nominee director for the company with effect from 13 May 2004 be and is hereby accepted and approved by the company and the sole shareholder of the company,” reads the document.

Earlier, Maryam in her reply before the Supreme Court had claimed that she was only a trustee and not a shareholder or beneficiary of the properties.

Moreover, her brother in his reply had claimed that he had purchased these properties in 2006 through the money given to him by his grandfather after selling his business in Dubai.

“According to entries in Her Majesty’s Land Registry the said suites are owned by the above offshore companies namely M/S Neilson and M/S Nescoll, both registered in BVI Ansbacher AG Zurich.

“These companies are again operated and controlled by Mr Urs Specker. The management of these suites is being done by Mr Ridley of Dibb Lumpton Broomhead, Solicitors of London. The link of these luxury suites is beyond any speck of doubt,” reads another document in volume two.

Volume one of the PTI documents focuses on Maryam Safdar and Hussain Nawaz Sharif’s overseas assets. Volume two is mainly based on purported money laundering of Sharif family in 1980 and 1990s. In this volume, the PTI has reproduced the case prepared by Rehman Malik as the Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) former additional director general.

Malik sent his articulation in 1998 to then president of Pakistan, chief justice, Ehtesab commissioner and army chief during Nawaz Sharif’s second term as the prime minister. No action was taken on his investigations by any of the investigating agencies.

Volume three gives details of tax record of the Sharif family since the 1970s and details of loans the family got written off. In some of the documents, the PTI has delineated how wealth of the Sharif family multiplied and they became business in three decades.

Most of the documents are reproduction of record already published in media or submitted before different forums in the past. Many of the details given in these documents seem extraneous and appear to be enhancing the scope of investigations beyond Panama Papers.

“We should have provided concise record and must have remained focused on Panama leaks. There seems to be no coherence in the material submitted today,” one of the members of the PTI legal team said, while commenting on the record before the court.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan had a detailed meeting with his lead counsel Hamid Khan late in the evening. According to Ishaq Khakwani, the PTI’s 686-pages are chronicles of the Sharif family’s wrongdoings, adding it is now for the lawyers to submit summaries in their narratives.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1231592/...et-details-sc/

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong members of Qatar royal family were also exposed in Panama leaks?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lies but we know they are masters of obfuscation.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feeling sorry for PMLN workers and supporters. I mean itne bere bere jhoot apne leader ke kon defend ker skta he? They call IK master of Uturn but yahan to baera he gherq hua pera he aik statement match nae ker rahe in or outside the court...

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    But the Noora workers dont care if the their leaders lie, its a Business for all concerned and if the leaders stay, they earn money. There is nothing ideological about either the leadership or the workers.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saudi/Qatar bankrolling Nawaz and his fam should be reason enough to overthrow him.

I think we need to start calling him #CrookedNawaz

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan → Jeddah → Dubai → Qatar→ ....... → Panama → London

Please help me find the missing links...

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was meeting a friend of mine who hails from Lahore and he is a big PML-N supporter. This guy is a foreign educated engineer and works at one of the biggest chip manufacturing companies in the world (AMD).

Last night we were having a discussion about this whole Panamagate, and his exact words were:

"Main sahab ba-izzat burry hongaye, onhon ne koi corruption worruption nahi ki hai".

I was left completely in shock, unfortunately majority of the people from the most populous province in the country hold this opinion.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was meeting a friend of mine who hails from Lahore and he is a big PML-N supporter. This guy is a foreign educated engineer and works at one of the biggest chip manufacturing companies in the world (AMD).

Last night we were having a discussion about this whole Panamagate, and his exact words were:

"Main sahab ba-izzat burry hongaye, onhon ne koi corruption worruption nahi ki hai".

I was left completely in shock, unfortunately majority of the people from the most populous province in the country hold this opinion.
    This is nothing i know PMLN supporters with these views "Nawaz Sharif ager 1 billion khata he to 10 crore mulk per lagata be to hai, sab khaate hen yaar ismain kia he"

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This is nothing i know PMLN supporters with these views "Nawaz Sharif ager 1 billion khata he to 10 crore mulk per lagata be to hai, sab khaate hen yaar ismain kia he"
    Unfortunately he's right, there hasn't been any political party in power for the last few decades that didn't leech off the country. The population itself has gotten used to the idea that it is to be expected.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    @Nostalgic

game over for Imran Khan?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Unfortunately he's right, there hasn't been any political party in power for the last few decades that didn't leech off the country. The population itself has gotten used to the idea that it is to be expected.
    True we as a nation already accepted that this is normal.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    @Nostalgic

I bet this was another "gift" from a Wahhabi royal house, just like the Saudis gave a $1B "gift" a while back.

All I ever get as gifts are books, pens, the occasional box of chocolates and the like. Then again, I don't have to peddle my sovereignty and watch an alien ideology spread its wings, or 50,000+ corpses, but still.

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...