Results 3,281 to 3,360 of 4440
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shareef's lawyer Khawaja Haris completed his cross examination of Wajid Zia after 10 days. All this time his questions were around process, admissibility & conduct. Not a single document produced by JIT in their report could be refuted for its authenticity through his cross examination.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Shareef's lawyer Khawaja Haris completed his cross examination of Wajid Zia after 10 days. All this time his questions were around process, admissibility & conduct. Not a single document produced by JIT in their report could be refuted for its authenticity through his cross examination.
    When is the Qatari Prince coming as a witness.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    When is the Qatari Prince coming as a witness.
    Shareefs tried their best that Qatari letter isn't made part of the docs in NAB because that will further weak their case

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shareefs tried their best that Qatari letter isn't made part of the docs in NAB because that will further weak their case
    I think the PTI needs to goad the Nooras into either disowning the Qatari Prince or bring as a witness. The PTI Need to bang this drum to win the PR battle.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the PTI needs to goad the Nooras into either disowning the Qatari Prince or bring as a witness. The PTI Need to bang this drum to win the PR battle.
    The problem is PTI was party when the case was in SC but in NAB they are not the party so can't request anything except on media.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The problem is PTI was party when the case was in SC but in NAB they are not the party so can't request anything except on media.
    I was talking about the media.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about the media.
    Yea thats possible and they should do it. Fawad Ch recently trapped Maryam when she demanded live coverage of case hearing he appeared on screen within few mins demanding same ke hum to yeh shuru se keh rahe live coverage daen of case hearing

I heard Khawaja Asif is packing his bag too? Although his case is in High Court so even if the verdict come against him in iqama case still he can go to supreme court and get a stay order

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yaar 2 saal hogaye hain... har din koi nayi khani.... koi naya drama. If the SC and NAB were sincere Nawaz would have been behind bars long ago and we wouldn't be having this topi drama.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yaar 2 saal hogaye hain... har din koi nayi khani.... koi naya drama. If the SC and NAB were sincere Nawaz would have been behind bars long ago and we wouldn't be having this topi drama.
    There should be a strong verdict this time and they are giving full time to them if they can defend it verna baad main kehte phirenge kyun nikala

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea thats possible and they should do it. Fawad Ch recently trapped Maryam when she demanded live coverage of case hearing he appeared on screen within few mins demanding same ke hum to yeh shuru se keh rahe live coverage daen of case hearing

I heard Khawaja Asif is packing his bag too? Although his case is in High Court so even if the verdict come against him in iqama case still he can go to supreme court and get a stay order

So defence minister of our country was working for a UAE company at the same time receiving Rs 1.6 Million per month salary. There is way too much wrong with this, i wonder if people understand massive issues with this like conflict of interest, morality, corruption etc? Apparently millions worth transactions were also made and there could be possible money laundering involved as well.

But he will also get away using "Jamhooriat k khilaaf saazish" card.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    So defence minister of our country was working for a UAE company at the same time receiving Rs 1.6 Million per month salary. There is way too much wrong with this, i wonder if people understand massive issues with this like conflict of interest, morality, corruption etc? Apparently millions worth transactions were also made and there could be possible money laundering involved as well.

But he will also get away using "Jamhooriat k khilaaf saazish" card.
    And after hearing that jamhuryat wala slogan these desi liberals will come to rescue these corrupt politicians once again

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And after hearing that jamhuryat wala slogan these desi liberals will come to rescue these corrupt politicians once again
    Well some do it for personal benefits, others do it because they have to support ANYONE who uses anti Army approach. They supported Altaf and all his crimes, they supported corrupt leeches like Asfandyar, they are now supporting PMLN (even going against PPP who they always supported in principle).

There are some who genuinely care about democracy in the country and scared our democracy is too fragile, i can totally understand where they are coming from given our history but does it really mean any criminal can play "democracy" card and get away with crimes.
    None of them have every explained how Army influenced Panama leaks. Yes they have done similar stuff in the past but here is reality smashing you in the face.

- Panama leaks was international level leaked documents
    - Sharifs owned the flat in 90s, this is as much a reality as Zardari owning Surrey palace or Sharif's having a hair transplant.
    - Sharif lied in the parliament 'Huzoor ye hain woh zaraaye"
    - Sharif lied on national tv 'Waalid ne kamar baandhi type stories"
    - Qatari letters and many fake documents are reality.
    - Iqama and millions of $ worth transactions are reality

So where on earth is conspiracy by fauj? maybe why didn't fauj save them as they always have? Why is someone like Wajid Zia who works under them providing proofs?
    History will not forgive the negative role these so called intellectuals are playing, you are not saving democracy, you are polluting it!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to reports Nawaz Sharif & daughter fly out to London two days before they are supposed to start presenting their defense in Avenfield apartments reference? Wajid Zia per jirah kerli ab apne per jirah ka time aya to bhag rahe?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Nawaz and daughter don't return on 20 April than NAB will have to delay the proceedings because they can't continue it without them. So that means no verdict even in May. Now you know why their name wasn't put on ECL by derbari Ahsan Iqbal?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check this video guys PMLN MNA, MPA and supporters from Kasur abusing CJ and SC judges openly.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Check this video guys PMLN MNA, MPA and supporters from Kasur abusing CJ and SC judges openly.

Infraction incoming :

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Goes to show how the mind degrades substantially when one consumes donkey meat

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goes to show how the mind degrades substantially when one consumes donkey meat
    And these noonies lectures other on democracy and the use of language. I am a Punjabi and i feel ashamed my people kept electing the clowns for decades

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never before i heard such language by elected parliamentarians for country's chief justice. Mind you, chief justice wasn't even part of bench that heard Nawaz Sharif's case and verdict was 5-0 against Nawaz Sharif so if you believe these crooks, entire judiciary is playing in the hands of establishment.

Now these people ask "Vote ko izzat dou" when they can't respect judges of their country. And look at the language, THIS IS PMLN, this is what they have been taught but idiots find Imran Khan's "Oye, Chor, Daku" more insulting.

I can bet these so called nazriyatis are doing this to get a ticket for next elections, deny them a ticket and then see the nazriyati inside these jahil idiots.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never before i heard such language by elected parliamentarians for country's chief justice. Mind you, chief justice wasn't even part of bench that heard Nawaz Sharif's case and verdict was 5-0 against Nawaz Sharif so if you believe these crooks, entire judiciary is playing in the hands of establishment.

Now these people ask "Vote ko izzat dou" when they can't respect judges of their country. And look at the language, THIS IS PMLN, this is what they have been taught but idiots find Imran Khan's "Oye, Chor, Daku" more insulting.

I can bet these so called nazriyatis are doing this to get a ticket for next elections, deny them a ticket and then see the nazriyati inside these jahil idiots.
    And those khooni liberals will find nothing wrong with this because they are not IK and a simple oye is far more worse

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to legal expeerts Wajid Zia, Head of Panama JIT, has created history by being the longest "Cross-Examined Witness" in Pakistan's entire 70 years history.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to 2 different journalists a PMLN MNA came up with this brilliant idea in party meeting that we will arrange 100k-150k people to surround Adiala jail and break the jail for our great quaid mian nawaz shareef and guess what maryam and nawaz sharif actually liked this idea They really think Army will let them do it so that all those thousands of criminals and terrorists currently in adyala jail can go free?

Jese leader wese workers Inhone GT road march se koi sabaq nae seekha? Wese yeh noonies movies kuch zyada he dekhte hen

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    According to 2 different journalists a PMLN MNA came up with this brilliant idea in party meeting that we will arrange 100k-150k people to surround Adiala jail and break the jail for our great quaid mian nawaz shareef and guess what maryam and nawaz sharif actually liked this idea They really think Army will let them do it so that all those thousands of criminals and terrorists currently in adyala jail can go free?

Jese leader wese workers Inhone GT road march se koi sabaq nae seekha? Wese yeh noonies movies kuch zyada he dekhte hen
    Forget about 100k, these thugs couldn't get a 100 people. I just hope they do it, it will be the perfect reason to ban this mafia business.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget about 100k, these thugs couldn't get a 100 people. I just hope they do it, it will be the perfect reason to ban this mafia business.
    For short term they can do it even if they can 1000 rupees to each of them they can easily arrange for 100k for 10 crore rupees only thats nothing for this mafia. PMLN in their recent jalsas was seen paying people and also giving biryanis and other stuff so that people come in their jalsas and they can say look at awaam ki taaqat. But ARMY and Agencies are not stupid enough to let them go ahead with this adiala mission that can result in all those arrested terrorists going free too with their quiad.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avefield reference: NAB IO testifies Nawaz is beneficiary owner of Nelson and Nescol

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1701396...nelson-nescol/

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the NAB verdict coming out? This case has gone for far too long!

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    When is the NAB verdict coming out? This case has gone for far too long!
    Their delaying tactics are out in full force, so possibly until caretaker government or after elections.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Their delaying tactics are out in full force, so possibly until caretaker government or after elections.
    I hope the elections are delayed too then lol

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naeem Bukhari In London Hospital. May Allah grant him Shifa & a speedy recovery. A couple of days back he suffered internal head injuries and broken ribs when he fell off from London underground subway platform.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accountability court requests SC for second extension in Sharif trial.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1705137...-sharif-trial/

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accountability court requests SC for second extension in Sharif trial.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1705137...-sharif-trial/
    No extension should be granted. We are fed up of delays! NAB has had enough time.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No extension should be granted. We are fed up of delays! NAB has had enough time.
    NAB came up with a new joke case against Sharif today and i truly they are doing this intentionally to make other cases look suspicious and delay the process

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NAB came up with a new joke case against Sharif today and i truly they are doing this intentionally to make other cases look suspicious and delay the process
    I did realise this; something about the Sharifs sending billions to India to help their economy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did realise this; something about the Sharifs sending billions to India to help their economy.
    That case isn't genuine it's based on lot of assumptions and is going to help them sell their narrative. Nooras are dumb but not dumb enough to send money to India

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noora played a tricky shot but now Panama and his corruption isn't in the headlines anymore and everyone is talking about DawnLeaks and Mumbai

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today will be the cross examination of Maryam and her father in NAB court.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Noora played a tricky shot but now Panama and his corruption isn't in the headlines anymore and everyone is talking about DawnLeaks and Mumbai
    It will die down... remember how people were saying the Panama is gone into back burner and is not an issue anymore when there was a four month wait for the judgement to be announced.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Today will be the cross examination of Maryam and her father in NAB court.
    I hope the cross-examiner makes them cry.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Man I'd pay to see them grilled

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So after all the lies the Sharifs have no defence. Come on guys where is the money trail promised by NS in parliament? Why hasnt the Qatari Prince been called as witness? The game is over, apparently it was the dead old man that was responsible but because the that no longer washes, its the kids that did it.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is there as more shameless family in PK. They are so disgusting that they initially claimed that the dead dad was responsible for the money laundering, and now its the kids who were in nappies when the properties were brought are now fingered as the culprits.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Noora had to stand in court room without any electricity for 4 hours today! ALLAH alhaq he

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hum cheen lenge tumse se yeh adaa-e-benayazi tum maangte phiroge apna ghurur humse!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Apparently the duffer lied blatantly in court today.
    Can the Mods please embed this video.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k09hy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the duffer lied blatantly in court today.
    Can the Mods please embed this video.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k09hy
    Let me help you to expose the noora more

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please add this video also.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k0c44 @TalentSpotterPk, you were saying?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add this video also.
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k0c44 @TalentSpotterPk, you were saying?
    Sure

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea what happened to Qatari letter? Why their lawyers are not using it anymore?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Any idea what happened to Qatari letter? Why their lawyers are not using it anymore?
    @TalentSpotterPk, why no Qatari letter?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk, why no Qatari letter?
    another deep state ki saazish maybe?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    another deep state ki saazish maybe?
    The cornerstone of their SC defence has been jilted. Is this weird or what?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cornerstone of their SC defence has been jilted. Is this weird or what?
    This pic is enough answer you question. Last time i saw noora he was looking like this

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This pic is enough answer you question. Last time i saw noora he was looking like this

I bet he is cursing the day IK was born.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet he is cursing the day IK was born.
    haha true!

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those pumps though. Seem either really low quality or custom made (orthopedic).

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's over for Noora. He failed to answer any of the question now let's see the answer of his daughter and son in law in upcoming days

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's over for Noora. He failed to answer any of the question now let's see the answer of his daughter and son in law in upcoming days
    It has always been over. Hope a verdict is given that declares Nawaz and Co corrupt and no scope is given for these thugs to lie. A strict verdict is necessary.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has always been over. Hope a verdict is given that declares Nawaz and Co corrupt and no scope is given for these thugs to lie. A strict verdict is necessary.
    NAB is delaying it because they wanted to give verdict on all 3 ref together. If this time NAB goes to SC for 3rd extension i hope SC force them to give 1 verdict at least before allowing them another extension.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian sahab yehrewayat aapne qayam ki thi benazir se shuru kerke andwese be ghareeb ki beti katehre main jaaye to khaer he or aap waali kia oper se utri he? yeh betyaan itni payaari hen to ghar ko politics main kyun laate ho

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha so now Maryam is denying all those interviews by her, hassan, hussain and nawaz sharif by saying "un interviews ki koi qanuni hesyat nae"

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha so now Maryam is denying all those interviews by her, hassan, hussain and nawaz sharif by saying "un interviews ki koi qanuni hesyat nae"
    Soon these traitors will deny their own existance

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So those utterings have no legal standing as they contradict each other. Lies lies lies from this Noora family.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express wellcme bro,,bahut din baad diky/

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @Bewal Express wellcme bro,,bahut din baad diky/
    Thanks yaar, i have posted but mostly just been busy. If i am tired and short of energy and need a cheer, i just look at a picture of NS drenched in sweat after a grilling and i am happy again.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought Noora was disqualified because of JIT investigation but i just came to know the real reason behind his disqualification! prayers of TalentSpotterPk

Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    I wish & pray that this Panama Leaks somehow sink there ship forever. Otherwise we don't want this pseudo democracy anymore.

Hope Panama & Dubai Leaks drown the ship of the Corrupt Mafia & we get rid of them.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I always thought Noora was disqualified because of JIT investigation but i just came to know the real reason behind his disqualification! prayers of TalentSpotterPk
    Pwned

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Pwned
    As a gesture of goodwill i am adding it to my signature!

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As a gesture of goodwill i am adding it to my signature!
    Dont add this to your signature,hasnt the guy written enough essays to justify his uturns.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahahah you destroyed this hypocrite.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't say anything more after this.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont add this to your signature,hasnt the guy written enough essays to justify his uturns.
    Hahahah you destroyed this hypocrite.
    Can't say anything more after this.
    The funny thing is he accuse others of taking UTurn when his new master Noora and he himself are PHD in UTurns!

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The funny thing is he accuse others of taking UTurn when his new master Noora and he himself are PHD in UTurns!
    He is hoping that the Noora daddy stays out of prison. Btw anyone notice that there is not a word against Capt Safdar and his anti Qadyani statements, this guy is not only the master of Uturns, he is also confused.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is hoping that the Noora daddy stays out of prison. Btw anyone notice that there is not a word against Capt Safdar and his anti Qadyani statements, this guy is not only the master of Uturns, he is also confused.
    haha yea confused or maybe he thinks Capt Safdar is on a mission to save his community?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's worse is that he thinks he has more knowledge than others and is the only one who is learned. I'm ashamed that there was a time when I used to actually read his long posts and generally agree with them. Since he has taken his U-turn I have put him on my ignore list. He doesn't deserve even a second from our time of day. Wait till PTI wins elections he will do another U-turn.

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like Nawaja will be heading to jail for life once the caretaker gov
    comes in.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's worse is that he thinks he has more knowledge than others and is the only one who is learned. I'm ashamed that there was a time when I used to actually read his long posts and generally agree with them. Since he has taken his U-turn I have put him on my ignore list. He doesn't deserve even a second from our time of day. Wait till PTI wins elections he will do another U-turn.
    Yea those long essays are so boring he repeat same thing again and again just changing a few lines

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha what a trolling by a journalist during Maryam's presser today Aap yahan press conf ker rahi hen or Capt Safdar bechara wahan akela NAB main kherah bayan de raha he 2/4 bande yahan se bhej daen unke sath khere hone ke liay