User Tag List

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lack of Pakistani cricketing merchandise?

What do y'all think? I feel like there's a lack of Pakistani cricket merchandise for fans of Pakistan cricket and merchandising is a major source of revenue for sports organizations around the world yet the PCB is missing out on the opportunity of monetizing cricket merchandise.

It's strange that you can buy official jerseys, jackets, caps, beaners and scarves of college sports teams in America let alone major league teams, heck even high schools over have a line of sports merchandise (better than our national team jerseys!) which helps them pay for costs, yet the PCB doesn't even crack down on the piracy of Pakistan team jerseys that get sold on the streets of Pakistan, which btw is the only team apparel you can buy.

Sports merchandise is also a way of enhancing the fan experience and creating a sense of team spirit among the fans, Pakistan cricket has a fanbase of 200 million - there's just so much potential I feel like the PCB is missing out on, I'm speaking from business PoV of course.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's also a missed income source for our players who could make a cut off shirt and shoe sales much like how Ronaldo and LeBron do.

"Be the best version of yourself"