Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,848
    Mentioned
    1084 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Cristiano Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or for a fourth time!

    Congrats to the legend!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,002
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo made little impact this year.

    The best footballer on the planet is Messi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    15,112
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Ronaldo made little impact this year.

    The best footballer on the planet is Messi.
    He was crucial to Portugal winning the Euro 2016 final... with his inspirational instructions from the sidelines.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    18,072
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ballon Chor more like it.

    Messi is bossing matches where as he goes missing except vs minnows.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    69,487
    Mentioned
    3759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_5432.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  93.8 KB

  6. #6
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,759
    Mentioned
    4149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Name:  IMG_5432.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  93.8 KB
    Burning Messi fan who took this opportunity to put his boy over after an awful year, you of all people are not supposed to be big on stats alone right unless you've finally come over to the idea of Fawad Alam being the first name on this list for overseas tours

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,759
    Mentioned
    4149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Congrats to the legend!
    Congrats indeed, an all time great who did what his competitors can never dream of; win an international a prestigious trophy! Even in inferior tournaments like the copa full of farmers and goat herders the Quitters begin to CHOKE or perhaps they are just CRAP

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,763
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    What a ludicrous decision. Ronaldo was given the award on the basis of Real winning the UCL and Portugal winning the Euros even though he did nothing in the final. He was anonymous in the UCL final but the crybaby stole the spotlight as always by scoring the winning penalty and celebrating like he gave MOM display in the match when he did absolutely nothing. In the Euros final, he only played for 15 minutes before going off injured so had no hand in Portugal winning the final. This is a ludicrous decision. Ronaldo doesn't deserve it this year. Suarez or Greizeman were more deserving winners.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th December 2016 at 17:07.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,848
    Mentioned
    1084 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo>Messi

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,567
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Ronaldo! Just need one more Ballon d'Or to catch up with the two years younger Messi.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th December 2016 at 17:06.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,274
    Mentioned
    4731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Should also be a stat for missed penalties in finals of international tournaments 2016, Messi would top that for sure.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,567
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    Should also be a stat for missed penalties in finals of international tournaments 2016, Messi would top that for sure.
    If I remember correctly, that was actually his first penalty miss in a shootout ever. Pretty impressive record for someone for whom penalties have always been a bit of an achilles heel.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,567
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robert Lewandowski's priceless reaction to coming last in the Ballon d'Or standings:



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,002
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Ronaldo>Messi
    Yet Messi is the one that is compared to the games great while Ronaldo is compared to Messi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,002
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    Should also be a stat for missed penalties in finals of international tournaments 2016, Messi would top that for sure.
    Ronaldo only won the Ballon d'Or because Messi missed that penalty

    Embarrassing how someone who is 2 years older than Messi (and supposedly his equal) is so far behind him in nearly every statistic.
    Last edited by Aman; 13th December 2016 at 21:30.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    69,487
    Mentioned
    3759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Burning Messi fan who took this opportunity to put his boy over after an awful year, you of all people are not supposed to be big on stats alone right unless you've finally come over to the idea of Fawad Alam being the first name on this list for overseas tours
    These stats are for those who need them for reference. Personally speaking, I don't need any stats to know that Messi is at a different level to Ronaldo and is the greatest individual attacking player of all time. Winning trophies with country etc. are down to many factors.

    Yes he has missed penalties and not scored in the final, but his teammates (especially Higuain) have messed up as well.

    Eder scored a goal which Higuain couldn't and Ronaldo became a Euro winner without being on the pitch, but this is football.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    15,112
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Eder and Ramos.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  18. #18
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    24,608
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well deserved. Simply the best ever.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    665
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    What a ludicrous decision. Ronaldo was given the award on the basis of Real winning the UCL and Portugal winning the Euros even though he did nothing in the final. He was anonymous in the UCL final but the crybaby stole the spotlight as always by scoring the winning penalty and celebrating like he gave MOM display in the match when he did absolutely nothing. In the Euros final, he only played for 15 minutes before going off injured so had no hand in Portugal winning the final. This is a ludicrous decision. Ronaldo doesn't deserve it this year. Suarez or Greizeman were more deserving winners.
    As if suarez win'a the treble for barca literally....where he's gone when the mighty barcelona looked cluless against atletico in CL....While ronaldo been invisible what grienzmann did in the same ucl final and euro final....U ronaldo obsessed guy's have always some reason to run away from what he achieved.....Yes he had a poor ucl final except that final penality kick but had an awesome tournament overall with 16 odd goals where your suvarez,messi,griezmann all consistently failed.....watch that perfo in youtube atleast to see how he step up against wolfsberg while his team is almost knocked out in quater final also those perfo's in massive pressure games at euro's against hungry and wales

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    665
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo won every individual award in football last year and here some pundits think he's underserved because of some underperformed games.....And to someone who thinks messi deserved the award because he has more goals than ronaldo......for your info ronaldo has more goals than messi last year and still messi wins it from heaven

    I seriously loved the way ronaldo buring his haters.....He's almost 32,normally in any sport early 30's players started their declining but the guy is something else and still dominating....... he is a true role model and admirable character...... hopefully will win the fifa best player award in the january to finish a clean sweep

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,388
    Mentioned
    1076 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    The best player on planet earth (& the most handsome playboy ever in soccer world )

    Proved himself in EPL & La Liga. Messi is missing Xavi & Iniesta behind him - next year, at 33 CR still will be CR, Messi will be behind Neymer, Suarez & ....... may be Coutinho

    On a serious note - both are wonderful players at their position. Messi struggled with a bit injury last year, otherwise, he would have given tougher fight. However, beyond stats, I'll hold one point against Messi ever is that besides that wonderful Barca generation, he is almost a failure; while CR has done it in Portugal, in EPL & for Portugal. For a player like Messi, it won't be tough for him to shine in EPL, but I am not sure how many matches he could have stayed fit there - recently, Barkley got away with a yellow for a challenge on Henderson, which would have cost him at least 3 La Liga matches in Spain - Messi enjoyed that protection throughout his Barca career (may be a bit more than he should have got for being a Barca player), which allowed him to express himself better. Besides, CR has won 4 B'dO, playing in 3 different positions - from wings at MU to CF for Jose & now as play maker behind Benzema; Messi had been the No. 10 all through, be it outstanding one.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,724
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    The best player on planet earth (& the most handsome playboy ever in soccer world )

    Proved himself in EPL & La Liga. Messi is missing Xavi & Iniesta behind him - next year, at 33 CR still will be CR, Messi will be behind Neymer, Suarez & ....... may be Coutinho

    On a serious note - both are wonderful players at their position. Messi struggled with a bit injury last year, otherwise, he would have given tougher fight. However, beyond stats, I'll hold one point against Messi ever is that besides that wonderful Barca generation, he is almost a failure; while CR has done it in Portugal, in EPL & for Portugal. For a player like Messi, it won't be tough for him to shine in EPL, but I am not sure how many matches he could have stayed fit there - recently, Barkley got away with a yellow for a challenge on Henderson, which would have cost him at least 3 La Liga matches in Spain - Messi enjoyed that protection throughout his Barca career (may be a bit more than he should have got for being a Barca player), which allowed him to express himself better. Besides, CR has won 4 B'dO, playing in 3 different positions - from wings at MU to CF for Jose & now as play maker behind Benzema; Messi had been the No. 10 all through, be it outstanding one.
    Messi started out on the right wing lol, also was a false 9. It's only when Suarez arrived and he has gotten older that he's dropped into number 10.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,759
    Mentioned
    4149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Ha! People still rate Lionel Choker as a genius despite his failure in the golden generation Argentinian team and endless botching at the international level, at best he's is the Mark Ramprakash of football; which is not so bad by the way! There nothing wrong with being a solid B+, but lets not compare such talent to the grade A Ronaldo.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,759
    Mentioned
    4149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,002
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    “If they had given me the Ballon d’Or, I would personally hand it over to Messi the next day." : Zlatan Ibrahimovic


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,941
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Ronaldo won every individual award in football last year and here some pundits think he's underserved because of some underperformed games.....And to someone who thinks messi deserved the award because he has more goals than ronaldo......for your info ronaldo has more goals than messi last year and still messi wins it from heaven

    I seriously loved the way ronaldo buring his haters.....He's almost 32,normally in any sport early 30's players started their declining but the guy is something else and still dominating....... he is a true role model and admirable character...... hopefully will win the fifa best player award in the january to finish a clean sweep
    Fair enough messi had a crap year and stopped playing for Argentina too

    But ronaldo did next to nothing for Portugal at the euros and was average in the ecl too


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  27. #27
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,274
    Mentioned
    4731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    GOAT, done it in two different leagues and with his country.

    Some players can only do it with one side, in one league, in their comfort zone whilst bottling a pen in the final for your country. Nothing wrong with that, still makes you a great player but just not as special as Cristiano Ronaldo.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    37,002
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    GOAT, done it in two different leagues and with his country.

    Some players can only do it with one side, in one league, in their comfort zone whilst bottling a pen in the final for your country. Nothing wrong with that, still makes you a great player but just not as special as Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Messi has morehat tricks against PL teams than Ronaldo despite not playing a single season in the PL, if you really think he can't make it in the PL, you're delusional. Lesser players like Sanchez, Suarez and Ozil have done well in PL, it's moronic to think the best player of this generation and the only player of this generation who is compared to Pele and Maradona can't.

    And big lol on Ronaldo doing something in the Euros, his team won the Euro's, all Ronaldo did was flop until the Final where the team started to play better once he was off the field
    Last edited by Aman; 26th December 2016 at 21:47.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    10,786
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Fair enough messi had a crap year and stopped playing for Argentina too

    But ronaldo did next to nothing for Portugal at the euros and was average in the ecl too
    His two goals against Hungry was the reason Portugal qualified for the knockout. He started the whole counter attack when Portugal scored against Croatia and an assist by him at the end. Scored a goal in the Semi final so yea he did next to nothing for Portugal at the euros.

    Scoring 16 goals in the Champion league is average for you, his hatrick against Wolfburg made sure Real Madrid qualified for the Semi Final.

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,941
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    His two goals against Hungry was the reason Portugal qualified for the knockout. He started the whole counter attack when Portugal scored against Croatia and an assist by him at the end. Scored a goal in the Semi final so yea he did next to nothing for Portugal at the euros.

    Scoring 16 goals in the Champion league is average for you, his hatrick against Wolfburg made sure Real Madrid qualified for the Semi Final.
    So he played decent in group games
    Come back when he scores left foot volleys in champions league finals or scores two headers in a World Cup final


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    15,379
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Messi is one of a kind. Zlatan agrees.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,133
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Congrats to the legend!
    when is the ballen d or winner of 2017 going to be announced? any idea?


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    665
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo whitewashed almost all football awards last year literally

    Your love make him strong your hate make him unstoppable

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    665
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Fair enough messi had a crap year and stopped playing for Argentina too

    But ronaldo did next to nothing for Portugal at the euros and was average in the ecl too
    For your info ronaldo contributed in 6 of total 9 goals portugal scored in that euro

    Is scoring a record breaking 16 goals is very average by your standards? then again for your info only one player has scored more than 16 goals in whole ucl history sadly that record is also by the same ronaldo in 2014 or 15 season when he neted 17 i guess

    His CL perfo against wolfsburg and euro perfo against hungry were the best individual perfo's in the last year

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    665
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cristiano Ronaldo's stellar 2016 complete with haul of personal awards

    Ronaldo's 16 different personal awards won for 2016 in chronological order:

    http://www.espn.in/football/club/rea...ersonal-awards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •