Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 437
  1. #241
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    158 kph?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #242
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,073
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No!

    Babar with a duck

    Both Jr have had a horrid time
    Not surprised

    And Babar should have played the final test game against WI

    That was an awful move not to play him

    Sharjeel for test was the most ridiculous choice ever

    Farhat would have been better

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Montreal-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    2,734
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    Where are those people who wanted Sami out, now you loose two in no time
    Replaying the four that Sharjeel hit!


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  4. #244
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    1,383
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    158km/h from starc @ 4.2overs???

  5. #245
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Need Lyon and O'Keefe into the attack guys.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  6. #246
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speedgun said 158 kph thats def off

  7. #247
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Montreal-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    2,734
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're really seeing how good of a batsman Azhar is for us on this tour.


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  8. #248
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QalandarFan View Post
    If we get through this first spell from the quick's we should bash the spinners.
    And who exactly is going to bash the spinners? Younus is not going to last any longer, Misbah done and dusted, Asad's a mental midget and will throw his wicket away once we are in midst of a collapse.

  9. #249
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younis Khan to score some runs and ensure his seat for next series

  10. #250
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Montreal-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    2,734
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Need Lyon and O'Keefe into the attack guys.
    By the looks of how things are going we'll probably give them a bunch of wickets to.


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  11. #251
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    13,965
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  12. #252
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Punjab
    Runs
    632
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    babar azam has what it takes to be the next 'Rohit talented sharma'.

  13. #253
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivtops86 View Post
    Younis Khan to score some runs and ensure his seat for next series
    He's out in two overs, no need to worry.

  14. #254
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QalandarFan View Post
    By the looks of how things are going we'll probably give them a bunch of wickets to.
    Just trying to give some hope to our youngsters at #4 and 5.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  15. #255
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
    No!

    Babar with a duck

    Both Jr have had a horrid time
    Not surprised

    And Babar should have played the final test game against WI

    That was an awful move not to play him

    Sharjeel for test was the most ridiculous choice ever

    Farhat would have been better
    Shuldn't be batting at 3.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  16. #256
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,837
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar has been a complete failure in this series.

  17. #257
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Shuldn't be batting at 3.
    And Asad Shafiq can't bat at three either, so who is meant to bat there?

  18. #258
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    4,513
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.
    I would pick Bird before Amir.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    And who exactly is going to bash the spinners? Younus is not going to last any longer, Misbah done and dusted, Asad's a mental midget and will throw his wicket away once we are in midst of a collapse.
    Trolling? Or did you watch the first test?

  20. #260
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    5,028
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    'The most talented batsman' in the country not living up to the expectations of his fans.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  21. #261
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    11 off 20, Azhar in ODI mode already. Good idea.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  22. #262
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    And Asad Shafiq can't bat at three either, so who is meant to bat there?
    Would rather hide a youngster than a senior. Babar at 3 in Australia is like Ashwin batting at 4 in England.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  23. #263
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    5,028
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    11 off 20, Azhar in ODI mode already. Good idea.
    Probably looking to break Warner's record.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  24. #264
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    667
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Azhar earning the respect of the aussie commies


    Proximity to power deludes some into thinking they wield it.

  25. #265
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,265
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar's performance is almost Sachinesque like in the 99 tour

  26. #266
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,073
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol

    Commentators thinking Afridi is coming back for ODI

    wouldn't mind seeing him in t20i games though
    Could be useful

  27. #267
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    108
    21
    71
    21

    And people think that Salman Butt would not have MASSIVELY strengthened Pakistan here.

    Absolutely disgraceful.

    And yet again Babar Azam ends up having to open the batting.

    Absolutely disgraceful selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrees1990 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY needed Salman Butt and Asif here. Opener and a new ball bowler. Garbage selection. Inzi needs to be sacked as well as misbah
    To be frank, I've finally realised that this is not just a matter of personal opinions.

    It's gone far beyond a debate.

    I've come to the conclusion that the people who oppose Salman Butt's selection in Australia are people who cannot be reasoned with. In fact, it's probably not safe to let them possess a pair of scissors or to write with anything other than crayons.

    His record here is so exceptional, and the people picked in his place are non-performing clowns.

    It is very hard to respect anybody who tries to argue that black is white, Day is Night, and Salman Butt is not better in Aussie conditions than all this lot apart from Azhar and Shafiq.

    You just can't reason with some people.

  28. #268
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol, even the commies going on about Afridi's age.

    "16 at 25"...

  29. #269
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar Ali >>> Salman Butt

  30. #270
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,265
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar Ali farming strike to protect Younis Khan

  31. #271
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    5,028
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fasihulhaq94 View Post
    Azhar earning the respect of the aussie commies
    And Younis losing it.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  32. #272
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar Ali treating Younis Khan as a tailender. Saving him from strike until later in the over.

  33. #273
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,548
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Azhar taileneder guarding the ATG, now i have seen it all.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  34. #274
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,196
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spin so early,Smith is such an impatient punk.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  35. #275
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fasihulhaq94 View Post
    Azhar earning the respect of the aussie commies
    Has already gained it in Test matches.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  36. #276
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,196
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Azhar Ali protecting YK


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  37. #277
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    4,819
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Spin so early,Smith is such an impatient punk.
    Tea break soon.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  38. #278
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    Babar has been a complete failure in this series.
    Babar Azam has had to open the batting because of the SuperGenius decision not to take Salman Butt to a place where his record is exceptional.

  39. #279
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,196
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Tea break soon.
    Ah got it thanks.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  40. #280
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_champion View Post
    Azhar Ali farming strike to protect Younis Khan
    YK's ego must be taking a huge dive.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  41. #281
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Austin, TX
    Runs
    151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.
    Ok, then who is starc or hazlewood on our team? Wahab or Imran Khan lmao

  42. #282
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Babar Azam has had to open the batting because of the SuperGenius decision not to take Salman Butt to a place where his record is exceptional.
    The series is almost over.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  43. #283
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    4,513
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Babar Azam has had to open the batting because of the SuperGenius decision not to take Salman Butt to a place where his record is exceptional.
    Start a thread about it Juniads, i'm sure people want to keep talking about it.

  44. #284
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jog_1 View Post
    Azhar Ali >>> Salman Butt
    So?

    You do know that a team requires TWO opening batsmen?

    And that without Salman Butt - who averages 42 in Australia - Pakistan's average opening partnership this series has been 12.8.

    TWELVE POINT EIGHT!

  45. #285
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Denmark
    Runs
    8,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have to try Salman Butt is test format and barbar should be NOT play test cricket more.

  46. #286
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,285
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.
    Hazlewood is a better test bowler than Starc


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  47. #287
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noman View Post
    We have to try Salman Butt is test format and barbar should be NOT play test cricket more.
    Loving the plans for the future.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  48. #288
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Azhar taileneder guarding the ATG, now i have seen it all.
    Some tailender who has a triple century and two double hundreds.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  49. #289
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    3,865
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.
    I don't get this. You're speaking as if Starc is a level above Hazlewood, despite the latter clearly being a superior bowler in Tests.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  50. #290
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Some tailender who has a triple century and two double hundreds.
    Apparently the definition of 'tailender' has changed overnight.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  51. #291
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    13,965
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrees1990 View Post
    Ok, then who is starc or hazlewood on our team? Wahab or Imran Khan lmao
    Not a fan of either one.

    But they did manage to pick up more wickets then the "The Chosen One".

    I am sorry , but I don't buy the crap of Amir has no none to support him.

    He has played 5 tests Down Under and not in one of them he has looked like the bowler who can pick up wickets on his own.

    Even Imran Khan came back in his other spells to pick up 2 wickets.

    Amir has done zilch.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  52. #292
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    13,965
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    I don't get this. You're speaking as if Starc is a level above Hazlewood, despite the latter clearly being a superior bowler in Tests.
    Starc as the X factor that Hazlewood does not have. He can win you matches from nowhere.

    But Hazlewood is the better test bowler.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  53. #293
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    The series is almost over.
    Fortunately for the rest of you, I would rather have Imam-ul-Haq selected ahead of Salman Butt going forward.

    But I will not let people wriggle away from the consequences of not picking Salman Butt in Australia.

    Did none of you watch the last session of Day 1 of the QEA Final, when the ball was moving under lights?

    Did none of you think "that's why Salman Butt's Australian record is so exceptional: he has low-risk shots on the offside to keep the score moving."

    His non-selection has been escalated by events from the status of "foolish" to "cricketing suicide".

  54. #294
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Not a fan of either one.

    But they did manage to pick up more wickets then the "The Chosen One".

    I am sorry , but I don't buy the crap of Amir has no none to support him.

    He has played 5 tests Down Under and not in one of them he has looked like the bowler who can pick up wickets on his own.

    Even Imran Khan came back in his other spells to pick up 2 wickets.

    Amir has done zilch.
    Got a Fifer 6 years ago. Got a Fourfer in the 1st Test here. Was unlucky in the 2nd Test. Injured in the 3rd Test.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  55. #295
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Austin, TX
    Runs
    151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol why is YK not taking a strike?

  56. #296
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Not a fan of either one.

    But they did manage to pick up more wickets then the "The Chosen One".

    I am sorry , but I don't buy the crap of Amir has no none to support him.

    He has played 5 tests Down Under and not in one of them he has looked like the bowler who can pick up wickets on his own.

    Even Imran Khan came back in his other spells to pick up 2 wickets.

    Amir has done zilch.
    People always ask if there is anyone better than Amir in Pakistan to replace him. The question is do they want to believe someone is better than him?

  57. #297
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    11,125
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Fortunately for the rest of you, I would rather have Imam-ul-Haq selected ahead of Salman Butt going forward.

    But I will not let people wriggle away from the consequences of not picking Salman Butt in Australia.

    Did none of you watch the last session of Day 1 of the QEA Final, when the ball was moving under lights?

    Did none of you think "that's why Salman Butt's Australian record is so exceptional: he has low-risk shots on the offside to keep the score moving."

    His non-selection has been escalated by events from the status of "foolish" to "cricketing suicide".
    You may have a point but it's not going to make a difference now.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  58. #298
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Got a Fifer 6 years ago. Got a Fourfer in the 1st Test here. Was unlucky in the 2nd Test. Injured in the 3rd Test.
    Injured?


    It does not do well to dwell on dreams,and forget to live.

  59. #299
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,548
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Apparently the definition of 'tailender' has changed overnight.
    chill out guys i am actually fan of azhar the test batsman and that post was subtle dig at azhar haters who even used call him tailender not so long ago, and also to show how useless yk have become.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  60. #300
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    987
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Forget Starc.

    Amir is not even close to Hazlewood.
    Hazlewood > Starc in tests easily.

  61. #301
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noman View Post
    We have to try Salman Butt is test format and barbar should be NOT play test cricket more.
    No, you don't.

    Salman Butt should have been here, but then replaced by Imam-ul-Haq.

    Too many old players has been half the problem and omitting a top opener has made Babar Azam into a sacrificial lamb.

    Salman Butt was just a short-term stopgap for Australia.

    Mickey now must be given a clean slate with no player over 30 apart from Azhar Ali.

    You tour South Africa in two years and can't afford to be carrying old men again or be in a state of transition.

    Mickey needs to start building for that from next Sunday.

  62. #302
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivtops86 View Post
    People always ask if there is anyone better than Amir in Pakistan to replace him. The question is do they want to believe someone is better than him?
    Amir earned his way into the team based on his domestic performances. The fact that he has done much worse internationally just shows the class of our 1st-class structure.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  63. #303
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Fortunately for the rest of you, I would rather have Imam-ul-Haq selected ahead of Salman Butt going forward.

    But I will not let people wriggle away from the consequences of not picking Salman Butt in Australia.

    Did none of you watch the last session of Day 1 of the QEA Final, when the ball was moving under lights?

    Did none of you think "that's why Salman Butt's Australian record is so exceptional: he has low-risk shots on the offside to keep the score moving."

    His non-selection has been escalated by events from the status of "foolish" to "cricketing suicide".
    Let's see how exceptional the HBL attack was:

    Usman Khan- 125-130 kph, can swing the ball occasional.

    Fahim Ashraf- 125-130 kph, no swing

    Ammad Butt- Out of form.

    Because it is logical to compare HBL's side to the Aussie attack.

  64. #304
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Amir earned his way into the team based on his domestic performances. The fact that he has done much worse internationally just shows the class of our 1st-class structure.
    There were many bowlers whom out performed Amir. The claim that Amir made it back into the squad based on merit is a lie.
    Last edited by Ellipsism; 4th January 2017 at 03:31.

  65. #305
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    Not a fan of either one.

    But they did manage to pick up more wickets then the "The Chosen One".

    I am sorry , but I don't buy the crap of Amir has no none to support him.

    He has played 5 tests Down Under and not in one of them he has looked like the bowler who can pick up wickets on his own.

    Even Imran Khan came back in his other spells to pick up 2 wickets.

    Amir has done zilch.
    I happen to agree.

    Like Trent Boult, he's not tall enough to excel in red ball Tests in Australia or South Africa. Either he becomes the all-rounder/third seamer, or his place is available for a taller, faster bowler.

  66. #306
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    10,336
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    No, you don't.

    Salman Butt should have been here, but then replaced by Imam-ul-Haq.

    Too many old players has been half the problem and omitting a top opener has made Babar Azam into a sacrificial lamb.

    Salman Butt was just a short-term stopgap for Australia.

    Mickey now must be given a clean slate with no player over 30 apart from Azhar Ali.

    You tour South Africa in two years and can't afford to be carrying old men again or be in a state of transition.

    Mickey needs to start building for that from next Sunday.
    Mate give it a rest. This thrashing down under would've happened no matter who was selected for this tour. Australia have proven themselves to be too good for Pakistan and nothing would ve changed that.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  67. #307
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Let's see how exceptional the HBL attack was:

    Usman Khan- 125-130 kph, can swing the ball occasional.

    Fahim Ashraf- 125-130 kph, no swing

    Ammad Butt- Out of form.

    Because it is logical to compare HBL's side to the Aussie attack.
    Well he performed here against McGrath, Gillespie and Johnson the first year he was World Cricketer of the Year.

    So his technique obviously does work in Australia.

  68. #308
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    5,613
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    They were many bowlers whom out performed Amir. The claim that Amir made it back into the squad based on merit is a lie.
    His average was mid 20s or less in 1st class. He was the leading wicket-taker in Pakistan Cup List A. Embarrassed players in BPL. Pretty sure about this.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  69. #309
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    607
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Spin so early,Smith is such an impatient punk.
    And YounisK tends to only fall cheaply to spin in Pak's 2nd innings.

  70. #310
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Mate give it a rest. This thrashing down under would've happened no matter who was selected for this tour. Australia have proven themselves to be too good for Pakistan and nothing would ve changed that.
    Sorry, but for Australian conditions this team is pretty much Pakistan B.

    There is no way that Younis, Misbah and Imran/Sohail should be in the team as players, and Misbah's fields and insistence upon an overworked four man attack have run the bowlers into the ground.

    And players with good records here - Butt, Asif and Umar - are not here.

  71. #311
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Well he performed here against McGrath, Gillespie and Johnson the first year he was World Cricketer of the Year.

    So his technique obviously does work in Australia.
    He failed for the most part in the QEA against substandard attacks, what makes you think he is capable of turning that around against Starc and co?

  72. #312
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    2,924
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Common Pakistan... get it together!

  73. #313
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    His average was mid 20s or less in 1st class. He was the leading wicket-taker in Pakistan Cup List A. Embarrassed players in BPL. Pretty sure about this.
    Since when did a BPL performance warrant test selection? Heck, even Junaid Khan was running through teams in the BPL.

    Again how does Amir's List-A performance warrant test selection?

    His team couldn't get past the qualifying stage, where the batsman are pretty much club level.

  74. #314
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    He failed for the most part in the QEA against substandard attacks, what makes you think he is capable of turning that around against Starc and co?
    No he didn't.

    Salman Butt and Imam were clear at the top of the openers' records in the QEA, averaging 27 more than Hafeez, 24 more than Nasir Jamshed, 12 more than Shan Masood and 10 more than Khurram Manzoor.

  75. #315
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    4,513
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Sorry, but for Australian conditions this team is pretty much Pakistan B.

    There is no way that Younis, Misbah and Imran/Sohail should be in the team as players, and Misbah's fields and insistence upon an overworked four man attack have run the bowlers into the ground.

    And players with good records here - Butt, Asif and Umar - are not here.
    And when they were here they lost.

  76. #316
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    5,028
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mickey looks so annoyed right now which is understandable.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  77. #317
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    1,687
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said yesterday Sharjeel Khan is no improvement on Sami Aslam and will not get more then 20. In Australian conditions they are equally as bad as each other. It makes no difference if we open with Sharjeel, Khurram Manzoor, Sami or even Nasir Jamshed when they are all of the exact same average quality. We are a team that can never win in Australian or New Zealand conditions but will do well in the UAE and subcontinent. This and the NZ tour is a wake up call as well for those who considered our incredibly overrated bowling attack as "world class". I always said here that Amir was average as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  78. #318
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    2,289
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    No he didn't.

    Salman Butt and Imam were clear at the top of the openers' records in the QEA, averaging 27 more than Hafeez, 24 more than Nasir Jamshed, 12 more than Shan Masood and 10 more than Khurram Manzoor.
    The names you mentioned made my lough, what stiff competition Salman is facing.

  79. #319
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    7,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously this pak team is shambles

  80. #320
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,803
    Mentioned
    1069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    The names you mentioned made my lough, what stiff competition Salman is facing.
    Yet they are the players selected by Pakistan to open in the last year!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •