Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 67 of 67
  1. #1
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sarfraz Ahmed returning home to be with ailing mother

    Pakistani VC and WK Sarfraz Ahmed returns home as his mother is in critical condition.

    Prayers and thoughts with Sarfraz and his family
    Last edited by SL_Fan; 10th January 2017 at 12:11.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    14,651
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My empathy for Sarfraz.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th January 2017 at 18:05.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,039
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hope a rapid recovery for his mother.

    So that opens up space for Hafeez. He is likely to play in top 4 now.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    451
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is one of our best batsman and he showed that in the recent ODI series vs England. Also, he has a fairly good record of playing ODI's in Australia. Many prayer for his mother. May she get well soon.

    However, I would be happy if Kamran is brought in because he deserved to there on merit in place of Rizwan. Hopefully he is still in form and can win at least one game for Pakistan. Would want him to open with Sharjeel. It would be awesome. Right-Left opening combination. Both attacking, both in form! It could either lead us to being 30-2 or 150-0.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    14,651
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Sarfraz is one of our best batsman and he showed that in the recent ODI series vs England. Also, he has a fairly good record of playing ODI's in Australia. Many prayer for his mother. May she get well soon.

    However, I would be happy if Kamran is brought in because he deserved to there on merit in place of Rizwan. Hopefully he is still in form and can win at least one game for Pakistan. Would want him to open with Sharjeel. It would be awesome. Right-Left opening combination. Both attacking, both in form! It could either lead us to being 30-2 or 150-0.
    150-0?

    There are more chances of me donning a NASA Spacesuit and landing the moon than of this happening.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big blow for Pakistan. Kamran if back will be a double blow. Sarfaraz had a good 2016 in ODIs. Rizwan should play ahead of Kamran

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,332
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Prayers with Sarfraz's mom.

    Kamran deserves it on merit. Makes sense in comparison to Junaid Khan's selection.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    7,885
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All prayers with Sarfraz

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    4,344
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Isn't Kamran Akmal another top order batsman? The team has already Sharjeel, Azhar Ali, Hafeez and Babar Azam fighting for top 3 slots. How will the management accommodate Kamran in there???

    In the context Rizwan is a better replacement, as he is already in the squad since long and is familiar with the conditions. Secondly he has shown glimpses of being a finisher at least at the domestic level. If there is any need of replacement wicket keeper for Sarfraz, it should be one who is a middle order hard hitting batsman (if there is any in Pakistan)

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    4,344
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My prayers with Sarfaraz. May his mother get well soon (Ameen)

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    806
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets hope his mother makes a quick recovery and Sarfraz flies back, otherwise Kamran has to join the team.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    806
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricwiz View Post
    Isn't Kamran Akmal another top order batsman? The team has already Sharjeel, Azhar Ali, Hafeez and Babar Azam fighting for top 3 slots. How will the management accommodate Kamran in there???

    In the context Rizwan is a better replacement, as he is already in the squad since long and is familiar with the conditions. Secondly he has shown glimpses of being a finisher at least at the domestic level. If there is any need of replacement wicket keeper for Sarfraz, it should be one who is a middle order hard hitting batsman (if there is any in Pakistan)
    Rizwan is with team now for long time, not a single performance worth mentioning.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,114
    Mentioned
    2397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Very sad to hear wishing her a full and speedy recovery.



  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give Rizwan 5 chances consecutively and judge whether he belongs to this level. He should have been given chance ahead of Babar Azam as he has superior 1st class record. Babar just has 2 1st class hundreds. Both Babar & Sami Aslam are 2 years early in the test squad. Babar needs to develop temperament and should improve his play on straight whereas Sami Aslam needs to improve his overall stroke play especially on backfoot.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,187
    Mentioned
    815 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    My Prayers are with Sarfraz Ahmed. May Allah grant his mother rapid recovery. Aameen.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    4,344
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Rizwan is with team now for long time, not a single performance worth mentioning.
    If he not worth investing Mickey would have sent him back to domestics since long. In the 20 matches played for Pakistan, he has been designated wicketkeeper only once. This may indicate that the management considers him a specialist batsman (and one for the future) and/or his keeping is not upto the mark. In my humble view, he will be more relaxed as a batsman when being the designated wicketkeeper - as that brings an all rounder factor into the equation. Lets suppose Kamran Akmal is brought to the side and Rizwan is preffered in playing XI. In every match he plays, there will be pressure on him to perform or else get dropped for "senior wicketkeeper" Kamran. If there is request of backup keeper from management, it should be some young wicketkeeper who is selected as a backup for Rizwan.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    28,001
    Mentioned
    3266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    My Prayers are with Sarfraz Ahmed. May Allah grant his mother rapid recovery. Aameen.
    Aameen

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    451
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    150-0?

    There are more chances of me donning a NASA Spacesuit and landing the moon than of this happening.
    Lol, okay, maybe I exaggerated a little. But a 100 run partnership nonetheless. If not all, then at least in one of the games.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,047
    Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to give Rizwan all five matches and once and for all see where he stands and whether he belongs at this level.

    If he does well. Great!

    Otherwise close the book on him for five years

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    4,344
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I'm tempted to give Rizwan all five matches and once and for all see where he stands and whether he belongs at this level.

    If he does well. Great!

    Otherwise close the book on him for five years
    exactly... 5 ODIs on trot should be enough chances for someone who has played 20 ODIs already... But only on one condition i.e. Kamran Akmal not chosen as stand by wicket keeper - as this would mean a sword hanging on his shoulder for every match he plays - afterall Kamran is the senior WK.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    360
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How was Rizwan's keeping in warmup game? And i don't think they will call back up of Sarfaraz as they will wait for some time if Sarfaraz manages to come back after 1or 2 games plus Rizwans is in the squad for some reason.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    4,110
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Send a seam bowling all-rounder or a batsman.. no need kamran, give the gloves to rizwan

  23. #23
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read somewhere on Twitter that no replacement will be sent for Sarfaraz as there is already Rizwan in the team and UA as a backup keeper as well. Don't know if this is true. Some sports journalist posted this on Twitter.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Prayers

    Prayers r with ur mom... we need sarfraz in playing11

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    12,353
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hope she gets well.

    Kamran Akmal is one of our best bats against pace, and he deserves to be in the team far MORE than tailenders like Rizwan.

    Rizwan is extremely poor with both bat and the gloves.

    Kamran >> Sarfraz > Rizwan in batting.

    Sarfraz marginally better than Kami in keeping, and Rizwan doesn't deserve to be called a wicket keeper.


    At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think rizwan is more bad in running btw wickets.. He is totally pathetic... I don't rate him a player of a international caliber

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,047
    Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Kamran >> Sarfraz > Rizwan in batting.

    .
    LMAO

    Sarfaraz destroys Kamran in almost every batting measure

  28. #28
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    LMAO

    Sarfaraz destroys Kamran in almost every batting measure
    Tbf Kami has been piling on the runs in the domestics for the last 3 years

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    2,635
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    not a bad idea to get all the TTFs back for the imminent phanti - Hafeez, Kamran, Junaid...

    perhaps we can start with a clean slate after this series, but this is Pakistan cricket so perhaps not

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    15,316
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hope Sarfrazs mother recovers soon


    "Now go home and get your shinebox"

  31. #31
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,047
    Mentioned
    883 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Tbf Kami has been piling on the runs in the domestics for the last 3 years
    Sarfaraz was doing same which is why there were so many calls for him to play

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    4,132
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    InshaAllah she gets well soon.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Pakistani VC and WK Sarfraz Ahmed returns home as his mother is in critical condition.

    Prayers and thoughts with Sarfraz and his family
    Prayers for Sarfaraz & Family.


    Would love to see Rizwan off the bench for a decent chance in the team!
    BUT Kamran Akmal has been brilliant in our domestic, he deserves a call up. (Good for other players to know that performance will earn them a place in the team)
    Can't believe I'm writing this, but Kamran Akmal should be replacing Sarfaraz

  34. #34
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Choudhry_emad View Post
    Prayers for Sarfaraz & Family.


    Would love to see Rizwan off the bench for a decent chance in the team!
    BUT Kamran Akmal has been brilliant in our domestic, he deserves a call up. (Good for other players to know that performance will earn them a place in the team)
    Can't believe I'm writing this, but Kamran Akmal should be replacing Sarfaraz
    I think if we select Kami and he fails,he will be dropped for good,instead of feasting on the poor Windies attack.But either way I guess he will play as a specialist batsman.Rizwan will be the keeper I feel.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,341
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sad news.
    I picked him to be the best pakistani performer for odi series.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,168
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad news.

    I'd rather see Kamran instead of Rizwan because Rizwan is just as useless and when Kamran fails he can be kicked out for good plus i want to see the whole clan play (babar, umar, kamran) just neef adnan

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    12,353
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    LMAO

    Sarfaraz destroys Kamran in almost every batting measure
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Sarfaraz was doing same which is why there were so many calls for him to play
    Sarfraz does not match Kami in batting skill/talent. The former has been doing decent, but has nowhere near as high a ceiling as Kami. Can never play clutch knocks like Kamran's Karachi Test or the historic ODI chase in the UAE.

    Kami also enjoys pace, has strokes, while Sarfraz struggles.

    Also, no one has scored as well as Kamran in domestics. You also have to look at how someone scores their runs, and in that regards Kami again > Sarf.


    At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    571
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a big blow. Praying for his mother's speedy recovery.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    571
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Salman Butt the replacement?

  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    3,872
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man. More bad news.
    Pray for her speedy recovery.

    Please don't send Akmal to Australia. His little brother is already there as the third keeper.
    Rizwan should be somewhat excited.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    4,110
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    I think if we select Kami and he fails,he will be dropped for good,instead of feasting on the poor Windies attack.But either way I guess he will play as a specialist batsman.Rizwan will be the keeper I feel.
    only place he will score is as opener ... not possible for him and hafeez to score against josh and starc if they bat at top3...

  42. #42
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per report team management not calling for any replacement as Riz & Umar 2 wicket keepers already with the team

  43. #43
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    10,672
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sad to hear that, hope she recovers soon insha'Allah.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  44. #44
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    664
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sarfraz does not match Kami in batting skill/talent. The former has been doing decent, but has nowhere near as high a ceiling as Kami. Can never play clutch knocks like Kamran's Karachi Test or the historic ODI chase in the UAE.

    Kami also enjoys pace, has strokes, while Sarfraz struggles.

    Also, no one has scored as well as Kamran in domestics. You also have to look at how someone scores their runs, and in that regards Kami again > Sarf.
    yet he averages 26 in ODIs?


    "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." Ayrton Senna

  45. #45
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    34,349
    Mentioned
    2257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    ImshaAllah she recovers soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion__ View Post
    Hope a rapid recovery for his mother.

    So that opens up space for Hafeez. He is likely to play in top 4 now.
    Lol are you saying Hafeez will keep wickets?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  46. #46
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,267
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's sad , hope she recovers. So strange that both Irfan and Sarfraz mum rule them out which shows how minor cricket is compared to life. Thoughts are with Irfan and Sarfraz. Is Akmal replacing him?

  47. #47
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    1,548
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope she recovers soon.

    Sarfraz was Pakistan's best batsman in 2016. We needed him for this series.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  48. #48
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Venue
    North York, Ontario
    Runs
    2,235
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    InshaAllah she recovers soon.

    BTW how is everyone here so sure that Akmal is the replacement? according to a couple of journalist on twitter, they have not requested a replacment because Rizwan and Akmal Jr can both keep wickets.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    11,281
    Mentioned
    1119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Insha'Allah his mom is alright soon.

    Unfortunately now the corrupt and rubbish player Kamran would make his way into the team.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    6,586
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sarfraz does not match Kami in batting skill/talent. The former has been doing decent, but has nowhere near as high a ceiling as Kami. Can never play clutch knocks like Kamran's Karachi Test or the historic ODI chase in the UAE.

    Kami also enjoys pace, has strokes, while Sarfraz struggles.

    Also, no one has scored as well as Kamran in domestics. You also have to look at how someone scores their runs, and in that regards Kami again > Sarf.
    Sarfraz already has played clutch knocks.

    Example is the test against SL in SL.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    9,481
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Inshallah his mother recovers.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    10,672
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    InshaAllah she recovers soon.

    BTW how is everyone here so sure that Akmal is the replacement? according to a couple of journalist on twitter, they have not requested a replacment because Rizwan and Akmal Jr can both keep wickets.
    Just rumours at the moment.

    I doubt they'll name a replacement. If they were going to, they'd have done so already.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  53. #53
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    2,673
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very likely that his keeping was effected due to mother's health condition

  54. #54
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    14,023
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Hope she recovers soon.


    Yasir Shah will be back.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    16,794
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    no news of akmal named as replacement


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  56. #56
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,114
    Mentioned
    2397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Reports indicate that Sarfraz Ahmed is not to return to Australia due to mother's ill health.



  57. #57
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Reports indicate that Sarfraz Ahmed is not to return to Australia due to mother's ill health.
    Hope his mother recovers soon


    It does not do well to dwell on dreams,and forget to live.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish her mother speedy recovery

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    1,575
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope his mom recover well

    We need him in last 2 odis rizwan is clueless while batting though his keeping has been excellent but sarfraz would be more than handy with the bat which we desperatly need

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    806
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets hope his mother makes a complete recovery soon. He will play in many tours in future.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    599
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really unfortunate his mother got ill ... hope she recovers soon, his presence in the ODI team as a batsman would've given us a great shot of winning the series.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    2,135
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom6 View Post
    Really unfortunate his mother got ill ... hope she recovers soon, his presence in the ODI team as a batsman would've given us a great shot of winning the series.
    Yup agree... Jo hona hai woh hoga... Aisa hota toh waisay Hota..lol.. M.Hafeez it' Call luck.. I hope M.Hafeez can take this team till a year or two and give captaincy to a good Allrounder.. or Salman Butt May be ?

  63. #63
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,267
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His mother's health is more important than cricket. He has been playing a lot of cricket anyway so he deserves time off cricket to look after his mum and I hope she survives and recovers well

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    17,320
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I hope his mom recover well

    We need him in last 2 odis rizwan is clueless while batting though his keeping has been excellent but sarfraz would be more than handy with the bat which we desperatly need
    Mum's health more important than any cricket series. He should be by her side for as long is needed.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  65. #65
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    1,575
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Mum's health more important than any cricket series. He should be by her side for as long is needed.
    their are few days before 4th odis hopefully his mom recover completely then otherwise he should be with

    his mom if she doesn't recover


    Originally Posted by Xeeebon
    we will win and will go the rank 6th if not 5th....

  66. #66
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    17,502
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Rizwan to keep for the entire series, good chance for him to justify his spot.


    #LOOSE CANNONS #EXECUTION

  67. #67
    Debut
    Sep 2004
    Venue
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    1,252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I hope his mom recover well

    We need him in last 2 odis rizwan is clueless while batting though his keeping has been excellent but sarfraz would be more than handy with the bat which we desperatly need
    Let Rizwan play consistently for few matches before criticising him. Even Sarfraz seemed very ordinary with the bat early in his career. Rizwan usually comes at 5,6,7 and when the innings needs some acceleration. That's unfair on him. Getting onne match here and there doesn't prove or disprove Rizwan's potential.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •