Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 43 of 43
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    1,979
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Predict the outcome of the 2017 ODI series between India and England

    A) 3-0 to India

    B) 2-1 to India

    C) 3-0 to England

    D) 2-1 to England
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th January 2017 at 17:35.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    589
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    should be 3-0 india

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    427
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be a close one......eng had some very good LOI players,especially batters

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,357
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2-1 to India.

    Pandya will ensure we lose 1 game.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,032
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    2-1 England.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,431
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm going 2-1 England win.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Punjab
    Runs
    632
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could go either way. could even go 3-0 to either team. both teams are strong. I'll say India 2-1.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,032
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Think a lot of posters are overrating our ODI team big time.

    Batting is nowhere explosive enough to beat England 3 nil.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,609
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are flat pitches 3-0 to Eng

    If they are Indian wickets that grip and help spinners (not necessarily turners) India 3-0

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2:1 to india. as india is not a good side they can easily lose 2: 1 also.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    1,317
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-1 to England. They will not be able to handle the dew in the one game.


    "Don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out in 30 seconds" Neil McCauley, Heat

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Think a lot of posters are overrating our ODI team big time.

    Batting is nowhere explosive enough to beat England 3 nil.
    Why raina is not included in odis ? He has a good record in england and india needs a busy player in the middle to late middle order.the pitches every where nowadays are roads anyway

  13. #13
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,357
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drreddymd View Post
    Why raina is not included in odis ? He has a good record in england and india needs a busy player in the middle to late middle order.the pitches every where nowadays are roads anyway
    Rahane is messing up the ODI team. He took Raina's place.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,415
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Rahane is messing up the ODI team. He took Raina's place.
    Rahane - Yuvi - Dhoni

    Great combo.

    There is a small chance Yuvi can comeback but I don't have much hopes.

    By the way, his catch drop today was atrocious.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,240
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-1 to India

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    10,617
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Rahane - Yuvi - Dhoni

    Great combo.

    There is a small chance Yuvi can comeback but I don't have much hopes.

    By the way, his catch drop today was atrocious.

    Lol that trio could halt the momentum of Indias innings. Imagine 2 of the 3 batting together in a period when India need to accelerate.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    10,617
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    England have a good odi team, I'll go with England 2-1

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    6,095
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    2-1 India for sure.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,207
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    2-1 India or 2-1 England, could go either way.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    81,118
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It should be 2 -1 either way.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Runs
    1,680
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Rahane - Yuvi - Dhoni

    Great combo.

    There is a small chance Yuvi can comeback but I don't have much hopes.

    By the way, his catch drop today was atrocious.
    I hope you are being sarcastic. Apart from Dhoni, no one suits ODIs. Heck even Dhoni shouldn't be playing t20s

  22. #22
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,094
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the pitches are like they were against SA last year when Sa made 400+ on an occasion or two, then England will win the series 2-1.

    If ashwin and jadeja get a little bit of assistance from the pitch, the 2-1 to India.

    Both teams are good enough to avoid a whitewash imo.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,283
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2-1 for England.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Rahane - Yuvi - Dhoni

    Great combo.

    There is a small chance Yuvi can comeback but I don't have much hopes.

    By the way, his catch drop today was atrocious.
    India will be smashed if we keep on selecting oldies like yuvi,plodders like rahane and dhoni.dhoni can be played as a wicket keeper but he should not play above 5

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Lol that trio could halt the momentum of Indias innings. Imagine 2 of the 3 batting together in a period when India need to accelerate.
    Absolutely.dhoni yuvi combination will be a feast to the opposition fans and players

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Lol that trio could halt the momentum of Indias innings. Imagine 2 of the 3 batting together in a period when India need to accelerate.
    It happened many times recently.in world cup semifinal rahane and dhoni played magnificient innings not for india but for opposition te

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Kochi, India
    Runs
    378
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England have way too much firepower. If our spinners don't fire we are toast. The era of winning matches on our batting lineup is over. Its all Kohli or bust now !

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    7,637
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2-1 to England me feels.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,632
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    2-1 to India


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,069
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-1 England
    Feel India would have more of a chance to win if it was 5 matches

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,415
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahulrulezz View Post
    I hope you are being sarcastic. Apart from Dhoni, no one suits ODIs. Heck even Dhoni shouldn't be playing t20s
    What's wrong with a middle order of Rahane, Rayudu, Dhoni and Yuvi?


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,924
    Mentioned
    3403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    It should be a competitive series, I can see India or England winning 2-1 but am edging towards India

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    128
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    What's wrong with a middle order of Rahane, Rayudu, Dhoni and Yuvi?
    Rahane averages 32 with a strike rate of 78, which is decent if we were playing 2007 not in 2017, raydu is another previous generation player with a SR of 76, his average is very good but mostly due to no. of not outs rather than actual great innings, dhoni and yuvraj are done for, dhoni could if lucky last till odi WC but yuvraj should never be a part of 2019, he is not good enough anymore. I very genuinely fear for kohli, his best batting bet other than himself in rohit sharma and rohit isn't exactly the most consistent player we have, it is a sad thing that after 8 years of ipl we have not even 1 decent player who can score quickly while being consistent, we are so bad that a young raina would be a superstar in this team.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,059
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India 2-1

  35. #35
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,415
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Rahane averages 32 with a strike rate of 78, which is decent if we were playing 2007 not in 2017, raydu is another previous generation player with a SR of 76, his average is very good but mostly due to no. of not outs rather than actual great innings, dhoni and yuvraj are done for, dhoni could if lucky last till odi WC but yuvraj should never be a part of 2019, he is not good enough anymore. I very genuinely fear for kohli, his best batting bet other than himself in rohit sharma and rohit isn't exactly the most consistent player we have, it is a sad thing that after 8 years of ipl we have not even 1 decent player who can score quickly while being consistent, we are so bad that a young raina would be a superstar in this team.
    I was kidding around dude.

    I am personally sick and tired of our garbage LOI strategies for the past couple of years. We have the personnel but we are hell bent on wasting time with players who are either not good enough or just won't leave.

    The amount of matches we have choked post WC 2015 is insane. 2 games vs SA in India....1-2 games in Aus....1-2 games vs NZ in India.

    The games we won are due to individual brilliance rather than team efforts.

    Won't mind if England beat us 3-0 so that we can get rid of all the dead weights and build a proper team that has a future. The new players won't click at first but atleast we would move in the right direction.

    These Rayudus, Rahanes, Dhonis and even Yuvis are a waste of time. I would like to see Yuvi for a bit in this series before passing my opinion but I think he will struggle against proper bowlers of international fame.

    The problem here is that Eng LOI batting is insanely good but their bowling is pure garbage. So won't be surprised if some players bash these bowlers to create a false illusion.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    3-0 to India. Unlike Dhoni, Kohli has the hunger to win every other match. I guess both the teams will be on top but Indian bowlers (Shami/Ashwin/Jadeja/Jayant) will play a major part in securing 3-0.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    128
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I was kidding around dude.

    I am personally sick and tired of our garbage LOI strategies for the past couple of years. We have the personnel but we are hell bent on wasting time with players who are either not good enough or just won't leave.

    The amount of matches we have choked post WC 2015 is insane. 2 games vs SA in India....1-2 games in Aus....1-2 games vs NZ in India.

    The games we won are due to individual brilliance rather than team efforts.

    Won't mind if England beat us 3-0 so that we can get rid of all the dead weights and build a proper team that has a future. The new players won't click at first but atleast we would move in the right direction.

    These Rayudus, Rahanes, Dhonis and even Yuvis are a waste of time. I would like to see Yuvi for a bit in this series before passing my opinion but I think he will struggle against proper bowlers of international fame.

    The problem here is that Eng LOI batting is insanely good but their bowling is pure garbage. So won't be surprised if some players bash these bowlers to create a false illusion.
    Agree SIF i was myself hoping for a NZ victory so that we could get rid of dhonis and rahanes of the team but that was not to be, i don't think we will lose 3-0 most likely win 2-1 as the england lineup can't play spin, they will get bogged down by middle overs spinners but really hope this is the final nail in the coffin for yuvraj, raydu and rahane. Though is rahane even fit for the series?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    990
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohits injury,rahuls injury was a boon to rahane but he choked big time against nz and lost his form even in test matches also.rahul and dhawan will play and rahane will be drinks like he used to for yrs before he got his chance

  39. #39
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,431
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I notice England have another warm up tomorrow, does anyone know if this also being televised again?

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    11,120
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    2-1 India. On flat battas i expect likes of Hales Buttler to win one game for England.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    1,675
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-1 India.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    11,255
    Mentioned
    939 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This will be good series and I'm looking forward to it.

    Hoping for some flat decks and a batting shoot-out between the two teams.


    I can't think of anything else but this machine. I sell here, Sir, what all the world desires to have - POWER

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Year, new kit.

    Name:  team-india-cricket-2017-jersey_native_1600.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  16.3 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •