Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 570
  1. #481
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    626
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England will have the 4rth highest total batting second in ODIs now! 2 of the top 4 against India in India

  2. #482
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Hum jeet gayeeeeeeeeeeeee


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  3. #483
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,676
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A tame last over to end by England.

    Was hoping they scored a couple of boundaries before succumbing just for enjoyment.

  4. #484
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India win by 15 runs and take the series.

  5. #485
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Bhuvi has been outstanding in this match.

    Vastly improved bowler across all formats..
    His last 11 balls had 9 perfect yorkers

  6. #486
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Green mamba.. pretty much all teams in the world will get destroyed. Australia could get bowled out for 25 runs.
    Nope not SA, NZ and Eng.

  7. #487
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,676
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Good win
    Typed that with a heavy heart. ;)

  8. #488
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    England have been more than a month in India now but yet to open their account.

  9. #489
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    626
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Funny thing is that India will get destroyed on a green mamba. Just swing a fuller one to Yuvraj into his pads. Outswinger to Kohli and Sharma. Offspin vs Dhawan. No way they will succeed on a cloudy day in Headingley vs Woakes or Hazlewood.
    So true whenever Indian clicks, no matter which part of the world, pitch was a ROAD, rolled over.
    But when they fail for once, it was green!!

    Good job Captain Hindsight

  10. #490
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,977
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant match this , congrats india.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  11. #491
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    626
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    England have been more than a month in India now but yet to open their account.
    They did against Dhoni's India A

  12. #492
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,676
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    MOM should be between Jaddu/Ashwin/BK.

    Should not got to any batsman.

  13. #493
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Is this some sort of coping mechanism?
    Yes.

    But India's bowlers have really improved. Credit to them and to IPL especially.

  14. #494
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    1,533
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't believe people are criticising Indian bowling here,despite knowing that there was plenty of dew here and this being a very small ground.

  15. #495
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    If Morgan hadn't choked, maybe England could have won.

    What a player.

    What a game.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  16. #496
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    626
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joly View Post
    His last 11 balls had 9 perfect yorkers
    I have always rated Bhuvi as the best Indian bowler among the present lot. He might have misfired sometimes, but he is still the best fast bowler we have.

  17. #497
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekcirc View Post
    So true whenever Indian clicks, no matter which part of the world, pitch was a ROAD, rolled over.
    But when they fail for once, it was green!!

    Good job Captain Hindsight
    At least India can click on a road. Pakistan can't even make 270.

  18. #498
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    83
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekcirc View Post
    So true whenever Indian clicks, no matter which part of the world, pitch was a ROAD, rolled over.
    But when they fail for once, it was green!!

    Good job Captain Hindsight
    We saw what happened on a green mamba in the Asia cup vs Pakistan. Some people conveniently forget that you need to both bat and bowl on the same pitch.

  19. #499
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Shami is our best.

    Bhuvi is steadily improving.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  20. #500
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    7,613
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slow batting from Root in both matches cost England series.

  21. #501
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Nope not SA, NZ and Eng.
    NZ with Guptill, Anderson, Munro?

    Eng with Hales, Roy, Morgan, Moeen, Buttler?

  22. #502
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,100
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Funny thing is that India will get destroyed on a green mamba. Just swing a fuller one to Yuvraj into his pads. Outswinger to Kohli and Sharma. Offspin vs Dhawan. No way they will succeed on a cloudy day in Headingley vs Woakes or Hazlewood.
    we have won series in england 3-1 in odis last time ....We are not garbage odi team who doesnt even know that will they get qualified for world cup or not.....kindly educate yoursself before opening your mouth.....

  23. #503
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayuu View Post
    Can't believe people are criticising Indian bowling here,despite knowing that there was plenty of dew here and this being a very small ground.
    Those who have never played professional cricket are trolling,the real knowledgeable ones are apreciating this fine death bowling

  24. #504
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    7,848
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    England have been more than a month in India now but yet to open their account.
    "India should stop inviting england if they play like this" #chappell

  25. #505
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    412
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should've batted first.

  26. #506
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,100
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarthak View Post
    We saw what happened on a green mamba in the Asia cup vs Pakistan. Some people conveniently forget that you need to both bat and bowl on the same pitch.
    why dnt you guys beat us one just one match in a world cup be it in t20 or 50 overs...so that it woulf be little bit intersting for us....its like a festival here in india and we celebrate but have got bored also by giving phainty every damm time...we do feel for you guys....Just hoping you get qualified for 2019 world cup.
    Last edited by akki; 19th January 2017 at 15:23.

  27. #507
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    NZ with Guptill, Anderson, Munro?

    Eng with Hales, Roy, Morgan, Moeen, Buttler?
    In Top 4 of Latham, Guptill, Kane and Taylor only Gup will struggle. India's whole lineup will struggle barring Rahul and Dhoni. And in Eng only Hales has bad technique. India will get demolished on green tracks by SA, Eng or NZ.

  28. #508
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    we have won series in england 3-1 in odis last time ....We are not garbage odi team who doesnt even know that will they get qualified for world cup or not.....kindly educate yoursself before opening your mouth.....
    I never called India garbage. don't be salty man. India beat Eng 3-1 on slow turners. I watched those matches. It was Ashwin, Raina and Jadeja who won them.

  29. #509
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,738
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I know this one will be a exciting match and Dhoni will play good, that's why I started this match thread. All credits to me


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  30. #510
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    If Morgan hadn't choked, maybe England could have won.

    What a player.

    What a game.
    Great player BUT

    he was not unlucky, he was consistently leaving the pitch before delivery which were shown on cam many a times, no one warned him, even if he stayed, he would not have done it as the yorkers kept coming in

  31. #511
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    2,372
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One hell of a cricket Match. BTW in this series pitches are super flat, very similar to one we had against Australia, last time they toured here

  32. #512
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,100
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    why dnt you guys beat us one just one match in a world cup be it in t20 or 50 overs...so that it woulf be little bit intersting for us....its like a festival here in india and we celebrate but have got bored also by giving phainty every damm time...we do feel for you guys....Just hoping you get qualified for 2019 world cup.
    EXcuse me..it wasnt meant for you....got little bit carried actually....never mind

  33. #513
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    MOM should be between Jaddu/Ashwin/BK.

    Should not got to any batsman.
    Erm, if Yuvraj had not counter attacked. India would have folded for something around 240 and England would have finished this game a couple of hours ago.

    Maybe you shouldn't just look at the scorecard and dish out views.

  34. #514
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,555
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bumrah,Shami,Bhuvi for England Champ trophy depending on the pitch a spinner might sit out if it doesn't turn.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  35. #515
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joly View Post
    Great player BUT

    he was not unlucky, he was consistently leaving the pitch before delivery which were shown on cam many a times, no one warned him, even if he stayed, he would not have done it as the yorkers kept coming in
    Didn't say he was unlucky.

    He was stupid.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  36. #516
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    EXcuse me..it wasnt meant for you....got little bit carried actually....never mind
    lol it's okay man. No worries.

  37. #517
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Nope not SA, NZ and Eng.
    They could get bowled out for meagre total on spinning pitches. What is your point. There is no team that can do well everywhere. Besides which idiot would play on green mamba in a one dayer. One dayer is a highly commercialized event. You don't want match to be over by lunch do you?

  38. #518
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    If Morgan hadn't choked, maybe England could have won.

    What a player.

    What a game.
    Definitely a good innings but still the 3rd best innings in this ODI.

  39. #519
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,100
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    I never called India garbage. don't be salty man. India beat Eng 3-1 on slow turners. I watched those matches. It was Ashwin, Raina and Jadeja who won them.
    so what we should do now ? we did beat them in england...we are winning here also....we are not even preparing turners....won one match chasing...won one defending...so what we should do so that your england a better side than us win?

  40. #520
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    12,934
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    England has the most entertaining batting line up, they are scarily skilled. They are definitely the best ODI team in the world at the moment.

  41. #521
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Bumrah,Shami,Bhuvi for England Champ trophy depending on the pitch a spinner might sit out if it doesn't turn.
    Check Ash and Jaddu's record in England.

    Those 2 are a must for all English pitches for our CT title defense in a couple of months.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  42. #522
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    177
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    In Top 4 of Latham, Guptill, Kane and Taylor only Gup will struggle. India's whole lineup will struggle barring Rahul and Dhoni. And in Eng only Hales has bad technique. India will get demolished on green tracks by SA, Eng or NZ.
    On green track, (or any track assisting bowlers) India will have a better chance to win. Indian batsmen will click on any kind of pitch, green tracks will only bring Indian pacers into play. Remember last CT ? India have a higher chance to lose a match on flat pitches against a very good bowling teams. Teams like Australia.
    Last edited by Kaptan; 19th January 2017 at 15:32.

  43. #523
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    Definitely a good innings but still the 3rd best innings in this ODI.
    Not at all.

    The best innings of this game.

    The pressure he took in was WAY more than anyone else.

    Others may disagree which is fine.

    But Yuvi will get MOM which is fine imho. I would have given Morgan too along with Yuvi.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  44. #524
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    They could get bowled out for meagre total on spinning pitches. What is your point. There is no team that can do well everywhere. Besides which idiot would play on green mamba in a one dayer. One dayer is a highly commercialized event. You don't want match to be over by lunch do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    so what we should do now ? we did beat them in england...we are winning here also....we are not even preparing turners....won one match chasing...won one defending...so what we should do so that your england a better side than us win?
    India is better overall, but to win Champions Trophy or WC they will have to do avoid playing on a green mamba in knockout stages vs SA, NZ or Eng. That was my point.

  45. #525
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    One hell of a cricket Match. BTW in this series pitches are super flat, very similar to one we had against Australia, last time they toured here
    and such pitches give the touring teams a lot of advantage, wickets should have some home advantage,where we will score 320 anyways and visitors will be bowled out within 160

  46. #526
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,555
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Check Ash and Jaddu's record in England.

    Those 2 are a must for all English pitches for our CT title defense in a couple of months.
    Then Bumrah will be sitting,ideally would make Pandya sit only if Jaddu could bat


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  47. #527
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    12,934
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    so what we should do now ? we did beat them in england...we are winning here also....we are not even preparing turners....won one match chasing...won one defending...so what we should do so that your england a better side than us win?
    Nothing, they just can't beat India. Simple as that. As long as India win that is all it matters, it doesn't matter whether England is better or not. India is used to playing on these pitches allowing and chasing 300+ scores often.

  48. #528
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,555
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    India is better overall, but to win Champions Trophy or WC they will have to do avoid playing on a green mamba in knockout stages vs SA, NZ or Eng. That was my point.
    KO and SA in the same name really man? I would be more scared of Windies in KO,eventhough SA on paper will be the best team but DeKock was talking about how hard was the pressure in IPL games so lol

    http://www.cricket.com.au/news/quint...ket/2016-05-09

    South Africa's young gun says fan expectation and attention within India is 'just too much'
    Last edited by JaDed; 19th January 2017 at 15:36.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  49. #529
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Funny thing is that India will get destroyed on a green mamba. Just swing a fuller one to Yuvraj into his pads. Outswinger to Kohli and Sharma. Offspin vs Dhawan. No way they will succeed on a cloudy day in Headingley vs Woakes or Hazlewood.
    Funny thing is that some one needs cold water..😂😂😂😂

  50. #530
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Not at all.

    The best innings of this game.

    The pressure he took in was WAY more than anyone else.

    Others may disagree which is fine.

    But Yuvi will get MOM which is fine imho. I would have given Morgan too along with Yuvi.

    Yuvraj easily played the best knock of this game, if he hadn't there wouldn't be a match on the cards. And he did it while MSD on the other end was struggling it out. MSD is patchy and by no means in best form deserves a lot of credit for sticking around and giving India the final impetus it needed.

    Morgan upto 70 was well supported by Ali who did the quick scoring. He brought it close in the end but not the best by any means. Its not about bias. I just don't see how coming in with a platform at 128-2 is more pressure situation than coming in at 27-3 on a pitch where you need to get going because 350 is a par.

  51. #531
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    India is better overall, but to win Champions Trophy or WC they will have to do avoid playing on a green mamba in knockout stages vs SA, NZ or Eng. That was my point.
    Odds of ODIs happening on green mamba is 1% . These hypothetical talks mean very little. Your team is good only when you beat in any condition. If you depend on green mamba then your team is no good.

  52. #532
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    Yuvraj easily played the best knock of this game, if he hadn't there wouldn't be a match on the cards. And he did it while MSD on the other end was struggling it out. MSD is patchy and by no means in best form deserves a lot of credit for sticking around and giving India the final impetus it needed.

    Morgan upto 70 was well supported by Ali who did the quick scoring. He brought it close in the end but not the best by any means. Its not about bias. I just don't see how coming in with a platform at 128-2 is more pressure situation than coming in at 27-3 on a pitch where you need to get going because 350 is a par.
    When did I say its about bias mate?

    Its about opinions.

    For me, Morgan played the best innings. Yuvi second best.

    To control the chase and keep smashing EVEN after your main team mates are gone and keep alive a tough chase is incredibly hard. If he hadn't backed up so much, England had a 50-50 chance of winning.

    Such was his impact.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  53. #533
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    6,503
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't want any neighbors to get their feelings hurt. I was just mindlessly trolling. Joking around. I myself am a bit salty that India won.

  54. #534
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    322
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing performance by England. Can't believe this is the same side that got trashed in the world cup just 2 years ago like an associate. I wonder how good this team will become within a year. One of the best and radical transformation I have seen for a team. Brilliant

  55. #535
    Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    12,934
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    On green track, (or any track assisting bowlers) India will have a better chance to win. Indian batsmen will click on any kind of pitch, green tracks will only bring Indian pacers into play. Remember last CT ? India have a higher chance to lose a match on flat pitches against a very good bowling teams. Teams like Australia.
    Indian fans mistake green track for pitches with assistance for bowlers.

  56. #536
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Don't want any neighbors to get their feelings hurt. I was just mindlessly trolling. Joking around. I myself am a bit salty that India won.
    Its ok.

    Happens.

    You are a good kid.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  57. #537
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    In Top 4 of Latham, Guptill, Kane and Taylor only Gup will struggle. India's whole lineup will struggle barring Rahul and Dhoni. And in Eng only Hales has bad technique. India will get demolished on green tracks by SA, Eng or NZ.
    Taylor will struggle. Everyone I mentioned in the England line up will struggle, maybe barring Moeen.

    Rahane, Rahul, Kohli, Dhoni..Atleast 2 out of these 4 will succeed. It's not like we have many great batsmen good at swinging conditions.

  58. #538
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    1,293
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thivagar View Post
    Indian fans mistake green track for pitches with assistance for bowlers.
    Generalize much?

  59. #539
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,365
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joly View Post
    Those who have never played professional cricket are trolling,the real knowledgeable ones are apreciating this fine death bowling
    We won by only 15 runs after scoring 381 if that's not bad bowling then what is? Do our batsman have to score 400 everytime?


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  60. #540
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    When did I say its about bias mate?

    Its about opinions.

    For me, Morgan played the best innings. Yuvi second best.

    To control the chase and keep smashing EVEN after your main team mates are gone and keep alive a tough chase is incredibly hard. If he hadn't backed up so much, England had a 50-50 chance of winning.

    Such was his impact.
    Controlled the chase for about 60 whole runs lol.

    Yuvraj and Dhoni took the team from 27-3 to 300+ with overs to spare.

    I know its your opinion, but I am just saying that I don't see logic to your argument. Morgan did give England a "brief" hope after Ali went but to say he carried England's innings is far from the truth.

  61. #541
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    13,972
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)


    Good branding by Paytm, this isn't it? They digitally transfer cash to the MoM at the presentation.

  62. #542
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We won by only 15 runs after scoring 381 if that's not bad bowling then what is? Do our batsman have to score 400 everytime?
    If our bowling is bad, what you'd say about England's bowling?

    Maybe 350 is par?

    Honestly apart from a drop catch and few mis-fields India couldn't have done much on this ground with such a flat pitch and small boundaries. They were lucky dew set in late, or England could have run away with it easily.

  63. #543
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Don't want any neighbors to get their feelings hurt. I was just mindlessly trolling. Joking around. I myself am a bit salty that India won.
    okay. Nobody is taking credit away from England. They are a scary batting line up. India depends on big scores from select few. So i don't see much difference between both teams.

  64. #544
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    Controlled the chase for about 60 whole runs lol.

    Yuvraj and Dhoni took the team from 27-3 to 300+ with overs to spare.

    I know its your opinion, but I am just saying that I don't see logic to your argument. Morgan did give England a "brief" hope after Ali went but to say he carried England's innings is far from the truth.
    It wasn't brief hope.

    With some better support, England would have won it or made it into a last 2 balls finish.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  65. #545
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,599
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Funny thing is that India will get destroyed on a green mamba. Just swing a fuller one to Yuvraj into his pads. Outswinger to Kohli and Sharma. Offspin vs Dhawan. No way they will succeed on a cloudy day in Headingley vs Woakes or Hazlewood.
    Indian bowlers would run through sides on green wickets too


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  66. #546
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    1,136
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    okay. Nobody is taking credit away from England. They are a scary batting line up. India depends on big scores from select few. So i don't see much difference between both teams.
    England is a bloody good side with batsman upto no 11.they need to sort out their bowling only

  67. #547
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    It wasn't brief hope.

    With some better support, England would have won it or made it into a last 2 balls finish.
    I knew Morgan could hit. But i was hoping India would deny him strike. But nobody expected Plunkett to unleash the way he did.

  68. #548
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I knew Morgan could hit. But i was hoping India would deny him strike. But nobody expected Plunkett to unleash the way he did.
    Which is what makes England scary as hell.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  69. #549
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    It wasn't brief hope.

    With some better support, England would have won it or made it into a last 2 balls finish.
    brief in the sense the part where he was carrying the chase alone. Pitch and bowling were never a worry for 3 batsman, perhaps the conditions when Yuvraj and MSD came in were a little bit helpful for pacers but almost negligible. However Yuvraj and MSD played an epic knock while Morgan got a set base, and great support from Ali to revive England's hope after the mini collapse. After Ali went he did a fantastic job I agree but again it wasn't the same Yuvi or MSD's effort imo.

    IMO England crossing the line or not wouldn't have made a difference in my rating of 3 innings. Again which I don't feel is subjective at all rather based on pressure all 3 players faced.

    And maybe you don't agree, which is fine as well.

  70. #550
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Which is what makes England scary as hell.
    Even Rashid can bat.. They have well rounded batting line up. They just need to develop some death bowlers.

  71. #551
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    177
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thivagar View Post
    Indian fans mistake green track for pitches with assistance for bowlers.
    Let me repeat myself in simpler words, Indian Batsmen will do we in ANY kind of pitch (flat, green, sluggish, rack turner, etc etc) IF the match is played on green tracks Indian pacers will come into play.

  72. #552
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    brief in the sense the part where he was carrying the chase alone. Pitch and bowling were never a worry for 3 batsman, perhaps the conditions when Yuvraj and MSD came in were a little bit helpful for pacers but almost negligible. However Yuvraj and MSD played an epic knock while Morgan got a set base, and great support from Ali to revive England's hope after the mini collapse. After Ali went he did a fantastic job I agree but again it wasn't the same Yuvi or MSD's effort imo.

    IMO England crossing the line or not wouldn't have made a difference in my rating of 3 innings. Again which I don't feel is subjective at all rather based on pressure all 3 players faced.

    And maybe you don't agree, which is fine as well.
    Set base isn't that big a hurdle on a belter of a track.

    Yes, yuvi started from 23-3 which is why its such a great innings.

    But Morgan faced FAR FAR more superior bowlers (Jaddu and Ashwin) when he walked in and continued facing them for a long long time. He even thrashed one of those bowlers around (Ashwin). He constructed his innings batting in the toughest phase actually.

    Then what he did in the end seals his innings for me.

    This was an iconic knock bro (or atleast an almost iconic knock one). Just that its aura reduced due to his stupidity.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  73. #553
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Even Rashid can bat.. They have well rounded batting line up. They just need to develop some death bowlers.
    And here we have Ravindra "I can slog well but I won't use my brain during tense moments" Jadeja, Ravi "I can bat well but I don't know how to hit" Ashwin, Bhvuneshwar "I can bat but I just can't hit" Kumar and Jaspreet "except for bowling, I can't do anything" Bumrah.

    We really need Jaddu and Ash to step up with the bat.

    Sadly its a requirement in modern era.

    Depth allows proper batsmen to play a bit more freely.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  74. #554
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    And here we have Ravindra "I can slog well but I won't use my brain during tense moments" Jadeja, Ravi "I can bat well but I don't know how to hit" Ashwin, Bhvuneshwar "I can bat but I just can't hit" Kumar and Jaspreet "except for bowling, I can't do anything" Bumrah.

    We really need Jaddu and Ash to step up with the bat.

    Sadly its a requirement in modern era.

    Depth allows proper batsmen to play a bit more freely.
    India is woefully inadequate when it comes to lower order hitting. We need lot of tinkering to do before finding a side that is far more reliable.

  75. #555
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    India is woefully inadequate when it comes to lower order hitting. We need lot of tinkering to do before finding a side that is far more reliable.
    Yeah...it causes a lot of pressure on our batting cos they know if we are 4 or 5 down, its almost game over for us unlike England or Aus.

    I have a slight feeling Ashwin is working on his hitting. His six off Moeen Ali in Chennai and last game was something he would have screwed up in the past. He needs a full toss or a leg side hack to get those sixes. Maybe if he works on his game, it would help our team a lot cos this guy is actually hard to get out in ODIs. Jaddu needs to apply better. He has the ability to work as a slogger but needs to put more mind in it.

    Umesh, Shami are just blind sloggers which is ok.

    Jasprit Bumrah must know how to defend atleast.

    Pandya needs to improve.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  76. #556
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,365
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    If our bowling is bad, what you'd say about England's bowling?

    Maybe 350 is par?

    Honestly apart from a drop catch and few mis-fields India couldn't have done much on this ground with such a flat pitch and small boundaries. They were lucky dew set in late, or England could have run away with it easily.
    It's funny that you are comparing our bowling line up with the noobish english bowling line up. We have conceded 350 twice in our own conditions. We should improve our bowling and put less pressure on batsman. They are not machines.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  77. #557
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,365
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post


    Good branding by Paytm, this isn't it? They digitally transfer cash to the MoM at the presentation.
    Are you talking about sadakchaap Paytm?


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  78. #558
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,738
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post


    Good branding by Paytm, this isn't it? They digitally transfer cash to the MoM at the presentation.
    did they give him the tab too?


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  79. #559
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    It's funny that you are comparing our bowling line up with the noobish english bowling line up. We have conceded 350 twice in our own conditions. We should improve our bowling and put less pressure on batsman. They are not machines.
    I wasn't comparing them, I just put it out there that this pitch was a graveyard for bowlers.

    With such pitches, and just 4 fielders outside from 10 to 40 overs, a boundary every over is par now. Get used to 350. Of course our bowlers have to improve if they are to make 350 competitive.

    But if you are expecting bowlers to step if batsman fail to put up a competitive total, then you are going to get results like we did in Australia. We posted 300 in pitches where our batting should have and could have posted 330-340 and ended up losing 4-1.

  80. #560
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,192
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    India's fascination of making Pandya the new Kapildev should end.

    Pandya is so inferior to being a good all rounder, its not even funny. The guy has no brain. Keeps bowling the same length over and over at 135 clicks.

    Unless Pandya develops some variations like Faulkner, he should be no where near the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekcirc View Post
    I have always said Pandya is highly overrated slogger. His batting is not worth the pain with him as a poor 5th bowling option.
    Some posters seem to grab every opportunity to criticize Pandya. In the previous ODI he was India's best bowler with figures of 9-0-46-2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •