Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Guests and Lurkers : Welcome to PP - Why not register and post your views?

PakPassion.net continues to lead in terms of the quality of discussion and the insightful interviews/articles that we post.

Whilst some of us are content with reading the content, why not also register and start posting your thoughts on our content?

Our registration link is

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/register.php?

and our operators are standing by to process your registration.....

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys!!!

you all should join this wonderful website trust me this is best forum to express your knowledge about the

game in a civil manner rather than social media which is full of abusive and offensive language

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An excellent platform to share your views on cricket as well as other topics.You should join to get involved in various discussions across our forums.Register now to get the best experience.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a wonderful sport forum, I love viewing other's posts and posting my own. Only problem is that I sometime wast time here in peak working hours, which I try not to, even then.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Its a wonderful sport forum, I love viewing other's posts and posting my own. Only problem is that I sometime wast time here in peak working hours, which I try not to, even then.
    I am sure you're not the only one.

We do seem to have a lot of lurkers. Join up guys!

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Kuwait
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The thing is that PP have disabled the facility to use this forum via tapatalk and I think it is one of the reason that most of us are only lurkers.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theariezman View Post
    The thing is that PP have disabled the facility to use this forum via tapatalk and I think it is one of the reason that most of us are only lurkers.
    Tapatalk is awful. Would much rather use the website even on the phone

"Our business is our business. None of your business" - Race 3

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Join guys, very good insight and discussion on this forum. You'll learn a thing or 2 along the way

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theariezman View Post
    That's been discussed here in depth: http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?248168

Lots of people also use PP on phone via browser as well, you're not limited to Tapatalk.

Anyway, this thread is about guests who view threads on PP but don't sign up - it's to encourage them to join up and post.

Rest is up to each individual.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is the point of lurking if you're not gonna post?

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this site is fun

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekcirc View Post
    this site is fun
    I love the banter with India and Bangladesh's fans. That's really fun.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Inviting lurkers to join does work. It did work for me ;)

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I've been coming here almost everyday for the past few years just looking at the posts. They are so entertaining that I don't feel the need to write one.. though I'm thinking of making a thread soon

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This website is so addictive that I had to put an extension in my browser called "Stayfocused" that restricts my access to it for 10minutes max during working hours. The timer is reset after every 2-3 hours.

However, I cheat sometimes and turn off the extension when a game is on

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best cricket forum I've seen.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Make sure you register and let us know your views on cricket

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    india
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the best and most neutral cricketing forum unlike some of our own Indian cricketing forum which are too biased and busy praising flat track bully's like Rohit sharma
    Last edited by SL_Fan; 22nd January 2017 at 09:38.

jos butler a hockey player???

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    PakPassion.net continues to lead in terms of the quality of discussion and the insightful interviews/articles that we post.

Whilst some of us are content with reading the content, why not also register and start posting your thoughts on our content?

Our registration link is

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/register.php?

and our operators are standing by to process your registration.....
    I am a lurker too, just read and rarely comment. Its mostly due to the fact that I feel that I have nothing productive to add to any discussion.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2546 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roshanrocks View Post
    I am a lurker too, just read and rarely comment. Its mostly due to the fact that I feel that I have nothing productive to add to any discussion.
    Don't be shy now

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Don't be shy now
    that shahzad emoji makes me laugh

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizexpress View Post
    Lol I've been coming here almost everyday for the past few years just looking at the posts. They are so entertaining that I don't feel the need to write one.. though I'm thinking of making a thread soon
    Start one soon! Don't wait.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    watching games and posting here is fun... Its good forum to get relaxed from studies and office....

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good forum to share ur knowledge & discus's cricket. By writing in this forum one can get rid of frustration

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Remember to let friends (and foes) know about PP

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been great site for long time, only problem is once you visit you get addicted like me.

Great site for genuine cricketing discussion.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Join up!

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Abudhabi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a lurker of pp for almost 4 yrs and only recently i signed up for it. I am addicted to it right away and even started posting in between seeing of patients

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a registered member for a very long time. I am pretty sure there are very few days, where I havent visited pakpassion since I found this forum.

I don't sign in, or post my views because of phobia of being getting judged. However, I do love this community and enjoy reading expert opinions.

A boat is safe in the harbor. But this is not the purpose of a boat." ~ Paulo Coelho

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lurker since time immemorial.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I love hanging out here too. Best cricket forum there is!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A heartfelt thank you to PP

Been a lurker here for about 8 years without even registering. This actually is my first post!!
    Initially, I used to float around here to gloat over posts by pakistani supporters after a loss to India. But over time I really enjoyed the forum, the quality of posts ranging from pure rants, fan boyism, to banter, retorts, deep analysis. I have torn my hair out after reading some knee-jerk response posts or posts filled with pure bias/hatred against/for certain players. I have been amused by posters who take things personally, who are petulant, who don't get sarcasm, present illogical arguments or irrelevant facts to support their case.
    I have been blown away by the sheer quality and depth of statistical analysis, how nuanced the analysis has been at times, the fantastic discourses and debates on players, teams and strategies. One thing that is a common denominator to all posts is the passion. Pure.Unadulterated.Passion. When I am having a bad day or a good day or plain bored, I know you guys are just a click away. This forum is one of my go-to retreats.

Some of my favorite posters are s-i-f, varun, mamoon, drbassim, junaids, bilal and of course Saj and M-I-G. I am pretty sure I have missed a few more of you, but these are just off the top of my head. Last but not the least snakeeyes, what a legend, you beauty!

Thank you all. I shall now retreat into my cave and continue lurking.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Best cricket forum. Check it before I go to work and look at when I have finished work. Enjoy the discussions.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowegg View Post
    Been a lurker here for about 8 years without even registering. This actually is my first post!!
    Initially, I used to float around here to gloat over posts by pakistani supporters after a loss to India. But over time I really enjoyed the forum, the quality of posts ranging from pure rants, fan boyism, to banter, retorts, deep analysis. I have torn my hair out after reading some knee-jerk response posts or posts filled with pure bias/hatred against/for certain players. I have been amused by posters who take things personally, who are petulant, who don't get sarcasm, present illogical arguments or irrelevant facts to support their case.
    I have been blown away by the sheer quality and depth of statistical analysis, how nuanced the analysis has been at times, the fantastic discourses and debates on players, teams and strategies. One thing that is a common denominator to all posts is the passion. Pure.Unadulterated.Passion. When I am having a bad day or a good day or plain bored, I know you guys are just a click away. This forum is one of my go-to retreats.

Some of my favorite posters are s-i-f, varun, mamoon, drbassim, junaids, bilal and of course Saj and M-I-G. I am pretty sure I have missed a few more of you, but these are just off the top of my head. Last but not the least snakeeyes, what a legend, you beauty!

Welcome to the forum.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowegg View Post

Going by this post, you're doing this forum a great disservice by depriving us of your opinions and viewpoints. I hope you reconsider your lurking habits and change them for posting habits.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I lurked around for 5 years here before finally joining in early 2016.. Its a great place to enjoy cricket , especially for someone from the subcontinent . The discussions are expertly moderated and mostly educated.. Rarely do you find the kind of vileness & hatred that you get on desi sport blogs/forums. A good number of poster here are expats I believe, which explains the surprisingly well mannered behavior of most .

Its more of a serious cricketing forum, mind you.

Come over to the Dark (GREEN?) Side LU(r)KE(rs) !!
    Last edited by SL_Fan; 25th January 2017 at 10:47.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is a wonderful platform to refine your knowledge about cricket...... i have thoroughly enjoyed the company of pp..well done pp you are such a good site to be tuned into...hope this journey continues for the rest of my life...for me the best poster here is MMHS...

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really addicted to this forum. I usually lurk around and read different opinions and seldom comment mine. It has been great fun to be around. The forum is doing great service to the game itself by having some of the best discussions.
    Thank you everyone.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Love the forum,neutrality by the Mods is great, to all lurkers ofcourse most of us lurk(did for 2 years) before joining but once u start posting esp in match and stat threads it becomes really nice to be part of this community eventhough lot of us posters have polar opposite opinions but its a game/sport we all love.

The forum is very addictive,anytime i'm taking a break from work i log into cricket or tp section.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best cricket forum in the world, Period!

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But there is a warning , it's addictive and there is no "patch' to save you from it.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Quetta, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This site is very aductive . I am coming here almost everyday from last 3 years.
    One of the best cricket forum . It,s a fun to know about different opinions

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A reminder for our esteemed guests: Sign up now to get involved in all the fantastic discussions!

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A lot of lurkers around! Join up and participate.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    A lot of lurkers around! Join up and participate.
    Okay.. I'll sign up

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this forum, been regular reader. Want to comment on every forum but can't comment from mobile. When i am trying to log in it said, can't login from tapatalk, please contact pakpssion admin. I have tried to contact and email administrators but didn't get any reaponse. Please solve my problem mods. Thanks

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehran07 View Post
    I love this forum, been regular reader. Want to comment on every forum but can't comment from mobile. When i am trying to log in it said, can't login from tapatalk, please contact pakpssion admin. I have tried to contact and email administrators but didn't get any reaponse. Please solve my problem mods. Thanks
    Log in to PakPassion from your mobile browser, there is a mobile version of the website that has full functionality.

See here regarding Tapatalk: http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?248168

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    One word....

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Welcome to all views! Join in the fun and register to post.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I guess there is no harm in participating. I have been coming here for many years, only to read wonderful (and some not wonderful) views about our game. I am excited to watch Ind vs Pak game. Praying before every iftar that we NO rain :/

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Peshawar/UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone..
    I've been a lurker for a long long time and decided to post when this thread would show up.
    I love cricket and thought I knew about it quite a lot till I saw some of the posters around here and felt like a newbie.
    Hope I can add to this forum, if not I will go back to my lurking ways

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakharEAlam View Post
    Hello everyone..
    I've been a lurker for a long long time and decided to post when this thread would show up.
    I love cricket and thought I knew about it quite a lot till I saw some of the posters around here and felt like a newbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonex View Post
    I am a registered member for a very long time. I am pretty sure there are very few days, where I havent visited pakpassion since I found this forum.

I don't sign in, or post my views because of phobia of being getting judged. However, I do love this community and enjoy reading expert opinions.

PP is a great place to share your views on variety of topics.. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts I'm sure you guys will love it here..

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakharEAlam View Post
    Hello everyone..
    Your opinions,as well as those of other lurkers,are very much welcome.Get involved with the various forums and threads!

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have started posting a little bit more after seeing this thread. But get emotional and then back out again. Difficult to reply to a post sanely. I wonder how you all do it...

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am registered here for quite some time. The fact that many Indians are members here means that they find it a forum worth visiting.

I am no longer a diehard cricket fan as I was in my younger days. These days I take interest in cricket selectively, like say when Indian team does well.

I began following cricket in 1974. I am in the same age group as Ravi Shashtri.

Smilies of cricketers in this forum are great.
    Last edited by Abdul; 1st June 2017 at 03:06.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Peshawar/UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    PP is a great place to share your views on variety of topics.. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts I'm sure you guys will love it here..
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Your opinions,as well as those of other lurkers,are very much welcome.Get involved with the various forums and threads!
    Thank you guys. Will try my best not to look like a noob in front of you all

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Welcome to PakPassion to all our new joiners!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a new joiner, but logging in after a long long time (Years)! Have been lurking thru all this while, felt too lazy to post anything. Could not resist OP's invitation!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevision View Post
    Not a new joiner, but logging in after a long long time (Years)! Have been lurking thru all this while, felt too lazy to post anything. Could not resist OP's invitation!
    WB and more welcome also!

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great Forum remember joining it last year before the start of the England Tour it's a terrific site!

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A news website, twitter, PakPassion are on my 4 favourites tabs on browser. Been lurking here for quite sometime. Dont post because it doesnt feel right if i dont follow up properly due to a hectic routine.
    Great website. Great content
    Last edited by MenInG; 3rd June 2017 at 08:22.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All. I have been reading posts on here for the last 2 or 3 years. I also signed up about 6 months ago but rarely post. Hopefully I will start posting. Looking forward to the game tomorrow weather permitting. Looks okay today in England.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Start posting or register!

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    807 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    My posting has reduced but that is only because of work and studies. Personally, I have seen the dreck posted on YouTube, Instagram and Reddit and think PP is a great forum. PP mods do a great job and control some of the more OTT posters. They are way too cautious sometimes but I would rather have that than easing the rules to let some horrific posts through.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Another reminder for our guests and lurkers - a few fantastic days of cricket coming up so join up!

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Srinagar;Jammu and Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few days ago I wasn't able to go through the threads on PP as it continuously showed some V- bulletin message to first login.Has that been addressed now because sometimes I go through threads on some other device?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
    Few days ago I wasn't able to go through the threads on PP as it continuously showed some V- bulletin message to first login.Has that been addressed now because sometimes I go through threads on some other device?
    Thread viewing is turned off as and when we get high pressure on the site - but its ok now. If you are registered then you should not have a problem using a mobile version of pp

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joined few days back ... I was following the PP has guest from few months.

One of the fav member of the site @Mamoon.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlscicfan View Post
    Joined few days back ... I was following the PP has guest from few months.

One of the fav member of the site @Mamoon.
    Thank you and welcome. Hope you have a great time.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Thank you and welcome. Hope you have a great time.
    Thanks wish u goodluck on SL match. Hope our team too does well tomorrow, not much confident this time though !

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    We've had a huge number of new members during the Champions Trophy.

A warm welcome to all of you.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had been a lurker around here since year 2004-2005 or thereabout! I remember during the time when that devastating earth quake hit us in october, I used to read quite a lot in these forums; and I had been a reader/lurker from way before that.
    I Just simply enjoyed reading everything about cricket here. Whenever Pakistan lost and I was angry to the point of crying, this is the website where I could read others who would similarly share their anger and sorrow and it has always been relieving and comforting to know I had never been alone in this.
    This is no overstatement when I say this: If it had not been for pakpassion, and the support it provided me, I would have stopped following Pakistan cricket for good, and that a long long time ago.
    I only recently thought of joining here, but it hasnt changed much for me because, like I said, I come here to read and confirm that my emotions in Pakistan cricket resonate harmoniously with others. I do not necessarily have to post for that, as reading others mostly achieves that.
    I would also like to add here that in the face of posters with such genuine cricketing knowledge here, most of what I'd write wouldn't come out to be much, and might just go lost in the shuffle. This website forum is great as it is because the posters here are great. Reading from people like 'mamoon' and their insight into cricket has always been so refreshing. While Pakpassion has a greater following than meets the eye, I think not all lurkers would turn out to be such great posters..because, as I had been one, are are most better readers than writers.
    Anyways, just wanted to thank Pakpassion for what great read it has provided me over the years, 24/7. Long may it continue.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the comments

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My story is very similar if it wasn't for the block during heavy traffic I probably still be a lurker.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson on View Post
    My story is very similar if it wasn't for the block during heavy traffic I probably still be a lurker.
    Good so make sure you post your views

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Continue registering or start to post if you haven't - some interesting times ahead for Pakistan, Inshallah!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good site, I have been a visitor long before and seeing the quality of the site, got registered during WC 2011.

A highly recommended site which is professionally run and with fairness...

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Register guys and get posting!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Continue to register and if posting after a while, tell us why etc

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I joined this site in January this year but started posting only during this CT. It is such a great place to communicate or just even read posts of like-minded people.

Just an issue. Posting through website or even its mobile version is not at all that fun. I read posts through Tapatalk but that doesn't let me post through it. Somewhere around I came across this suggestion of having a PP app, which I think is a very good idea and something for you guys to focus upon. Would do us lurkers and forum both a lot of good.