Instagram


Pakistan v South Africa June 07

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 574
  1. #241
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,796
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hafeez is utter crap.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  2. #242
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,517
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    And the wheels have well and truly come off.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar is certain to face the axe as captain and should be his final ODI.

    I have no hope in Umar and Asad to excel either and have no idea what Rahat is doing either.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel, Amir and possibly Imad and Malik would've been bought in the IPL..

  5. #245
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,522
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another hack gone!!!!

  6. #246
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any movement and Hafeez will always be a sitting duck.

    He's only good for Asian conditions.

  7. #247
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Starc is in one of his moods today. Looking leagues above any bowler from either side. Just like CWC 2015


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  8. #248
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get to 200?


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  9. #249
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    950
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    That ship sailed a long time ago. Umars rightful place I'd outside this team. Pakistan need a fresh face as an opener. Not further reliance on TTF's
    They don't have high strike rate players even in domestics. Few like Mukhtar don't seem to be cut out for international.

  10. #250
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hafeez's knock in the 2nd odi has unfortunately booked him a ticket to the champions trophy.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  11. #251
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Today is Australia day and they are winning. Today is also republic day. I hope India wins

  12. #252
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    4,409
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Starc is in one of his moods today. Looking leagues above any bowler from either side. Just like CWC 2015
    By far the best odi bowler in the world, soon will be among all time greats in odis.

  13. #253
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    10,326
    Mentioned
    1195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Nice of Hafeez to nick off to slip as usual and show why his career should end with this tour.

    36 years old and still useless outside off-stump.

  14. #254
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    12,126
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Professor departs
    Caught at slip.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  15. #255
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    835
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hafeez Pai

  16. #256
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    3,540
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope this is the last odi of hafeez azhar and akmal


    Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

  17. #257
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    893
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Another selfish knock by Pakistan's favorite son
    Coming from a misbah fan. Misbah used to do this for a living.

  18. #258
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mohammad hafeez , average of his 24 with bat and 0 wickets in the series. Worth persisting with?


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    835
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will reach standard 250-260 score irrespective bat first or chase

  20. #260
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rrr almost 10.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  21. #261
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    3,540
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Hafeez's knock in the 2nd odi has unfortunately booked him a ticket to the champions trophy.
    inzy should take a brave step and drop him now


    Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

  22. #262
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandokkum View Post
    By far the best odi bowler in the world, soon will be among all time greats in odis.
    Yeah but I don't think any bowler has been so far ahead of his competition in ODIs.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  23. #263
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Kohli is a strong bottom hand player as well.
    So was Sachin.

    But point is you are mistiming them then it's either grip, stance or not watching ball like a hawk.

    To me he's trying to hit too hard. He will improve, if he's hungry enough.

  24. #264
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    3,540
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Mohammad hafeez , average of his 24 with bat and 0 wickets in the series. Worth persisting with?
    not at all , should be dropped now enough of him now he played for 7 continious years and got lucky with the u.a.e pitches


    Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

  25. #265
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    27,504
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    lol 50 average with a 115 SR on an Australia tour is unchartered, dream territory for Pakistani batsmen
    I am looking at the bigger picture here, should have converted the last 2 innings into 100's.

    Our players have the tendency of throwing away starts, not new at all.

  26. #266
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Runs
    1,628
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hafeez with his signature shot

  27. #267
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    inzy should take a brave step and drop him now
    You're deluded if you think that will happen.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  28. #268
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least pretend that you care about winning. This is gutless stuff.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    950
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Sharjeel, Amir and possibly Imad and Malik would've been bought in the IPL..
    Wahab and sarfaraz as well.

  30. #270
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,517
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Since Babar Azam is a slow starter, it might work to have him open the batting with Sharjeel.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  31. #271
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky 4.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  32. #272
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,625
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I am looking at the bigger picture here, should have converted the last 2 innings into 100's.

    Our players have the tendency of throwing away starts, not new at all.
    He will learn the more he plays. I thought he played really mature in today's innings


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  33. #273
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    37,596
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That wasn't a wide


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  34. #274
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,522
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All this hue and cry but knowing our revolutionist selectors nothing will be changed. None of our selector don't bother watch cricket in the field and do copy and paste

  35. #275
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,517
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Clarke's been a breath of fresh air.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  36. #276
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    That wasn't a wide
    Wide calls have been very harsh today. Junaid was also at the receiving end earlier.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  37. #277
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    3,540
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    You're deluded if you think that will happen.
    i fail to understand why did the management ask for hafeez ?


    Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

  38. #278
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    i fail to understand why did the management ask for hafeez ?
    As @MMHS puts it; Hafeez is the national treasure.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  39. #279
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    101,831
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Run rate climbing and more wickets likely to fall. This is where our batsmen fall down in ODIs as they can sustain a high scoring inns over a long period of time.

  40. #280
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Coming from a misbah fan. Misbah used to do this for a living.
    He never did this while chasing 370.. he never conceded 370 as a captain

    Infact in his era, we used to restrict teams to 200's mostly and made some respectability to our batting..

    Neither did our top order do so well.. he was usually stuck with 23/4 while batting

  41. #281
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    20,916
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Nice of Hafeez to nick off to slip as usual and show why his career should end with this tour.

    36 years old and still useless outside off-stump.
    will play for another 6 years..

  42. #282
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    649
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollack View Post
    They don't have high strike rate players even in domestics. Few like Mukhtar don't seem to be cut out for international.
    really? there are quiet a few with with good strike rate

  43. #283
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,517
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Shot!


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  44. #284
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have our next gen hard hitter Rizwan, he will come in and strike a 100 of 30 balls.. we are just thinking of the right time to bring him in..

    Aus will have to forget chris lynn is the biggest hitter they've ever known in BBL

  45. #285
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,021
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar becomes top scorer

    252* in 5 innings
    250 from sharjeel in 5

  46. #286
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,129
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Mohammad hafeez , average of his 24 with bat and 0 wickets in the series. Worth persisting with?
    Professor has a few excuses which will keep him around for another few series

    1
    He has been out of cricket for a while
    2
    He wasnt in his proper position
    Opener or 3

  47. #287
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet barring one or 2 players there will be no changes.

    Same recycled trash because those at the top in the PCB are so gutless.

  48. #288
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Clarke's been a breath of fresh air.
    Hate how he stresses every word while he speaks.

    Weird pronunciation even for an Australian accent.

  49. #289
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    11,449
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2 good overs for Pakistan


    Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

  50. #290
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    950
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzair Gooner View Post
    really? there are quiet a few with with good strike rate
    I meant fairly consistent and proper batsman.I haven't heard many here.Maybe I am wrong. Anyway get them in if there are any.

  51. #291
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    893
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    He never did this while chasing 370.. he never conceded 370 as a captain

    Infact in his era, we used to restrict teams to 200's mostly and made some respectability to our batting..

    Neither did our top order do so well.. he was usually stuck with 23/4 while batting
    Loool he had a strike rate of around 70 throughout his career. With no 100s plus cost us potential 2 world cups. Single handedly lost us the world cup semi final. Plus we played majority of matches in uae with ajmal, hafeez, and afridi. With that bowling up we would still restrict teams. Plus the amount of times we lost chasing them 200s is countless.

  52. #292
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,129
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    We have our next gen hard hitter Rizwan, he will come in and strike a 100 of 30 balls.. we are just thinking of the right time to bring him in..

    Aus will have to forget chris lynn is the biggest hitter they've ever known in BBL
    And Hasan will smash a quick 50 from 10

  53. #293
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    All this hue and cry but knowing our revolutionist selectors nothing will be changed. None of our selector don't bother watch cricket in the field and do copy and paste
    So true. Nothing will change.

  54. #294
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    2,980
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf to Hafeez, it happens. When you start, you are vunerable. Almost expect him to nick behind.

    Sharjeel though, was settled. Saw that the key to the Australia score was players getting in, and going big. What does Sharjeel do - get in, and get bounced out. He had plenty of time...

  55. #295
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Babar becomes top scorer

    252* in 5 innings
    250 from sharjeel in 5
    strike rate?


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  56. #296
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking set to score a 300 here.. then Aussies will have it very difficult to chase it down..

    Babar will get a match winning 100 here

  57. #297
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,021
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar kohli striking at 82

  58. #298
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,021
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    strike rate?
    It's what it is.

    I am not his fan bro.. Don't take your knives out on me..

    I just mentioned the stats

  59. #299
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    950
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matured innings from Babar.He can only learn from this match.

  60. #300
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,522
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If we play like this not only Chapel but also others will make open criticize to us

  61. #301
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,517
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Babar is 22 for god's sake. Let the man learn and grow.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  62. #302
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    950
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Babar is 22 for god's sake. Let the man learn and grow.
    Exactly.

  63. #303
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    It's what it is.

    I am not his fan bro.. Don't take your knives out on me..

    I just mentioned the stats
    lol wasn't taking a dig. Actually wanted to know the sr.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  64. #304
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    17,835
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    Babar is 22 for god's sake. Let the man learn and grow.
    He has been in the system since he was FOURTEEN

    He's already toured most cricketing countries MULTIPLE times via U19 tours, A tours and now Pak team

    He has been worked on and coached for years.

    You expect better!

  65. #305
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,691
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    We are looking set to score a 300 here.. then Aussies will have it very difficult to chase it down..

    Babar will get a match winning 100 here
    What happened to the talented batsmen that used to Mushroom in Karachi ?? Is nothing growing there any more ???

    Please don't mention any mediocre players.

  66. #306
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,029
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollack View Post
    Wahab and sarfaraz as well.
    Wahab maybe. Sarfaraz no..

  67. #307
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Loool he had a strike rate of around 70 throughout his career. With no 100s plus cost us potential 2 world cups. Single handedly lost us the world cup semi final. Plus we played majority of matches in uae with ajmal, hafeez, and afridi. With that bowling up we would still restrict teams. Plus the amount of times we lost chasing them 200s is countless.
    As far as I remember, we had a squad that was so good, it could give Pakistan's 90s side a whitewash in our home conditions.. Imran Khan was said to have said, we have never been this good when he referred to our squads... in 2011, Afridi was the hero, Misbah (our batting top scorer) was the villain

    in 2015, we took the greats of the game Hamilton Masakadze and Amjid Javed for 10 an over... they had no words for our greatness in the batting department..

    If not for Rahat's dropped catch, this World Cup was ours..

    I remember even Watson uttering these words to Rahat after he dropped a catch 'you just dropped your world cup son'

  68. #308
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,522
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    So true. Nothing will change.
    Once PSL starts people forget those failures and PCB will do the same as they are doing now.Otherwise Misbah would have resigned or Azhar will resign from captaincy

  69. #309
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    14,315
    Mentioned
    864 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is actually good chase, very good chase. Not everyday teams chase 369 & this is probably the best ODI bowling line-up that Aussies have put in last 3/4 years. Also, AUS probably will go down to 2nd with a 3-2 in this series, hence they are not plying it as a dead rubber.

  70. #310
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,021
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    lol wasn't taking a dig. Actually wanted to know the sr.
    K.

    Sry I didn't calculate.

  71. #311
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    12,126
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He has been in the system since he was FOURTEEN

    He's already toured most cricketing countries MULTIPLE times via U19 tours, A tours and now Pak team

    He has been worked on and coached for years.

    You expect better!
    International cricket is a step up from all of that. He's facing one of the best ODI sides with a very potent pace attack - in their own den.

    He's had his struggles. Important thing is to keep learning and improving.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  72. #312
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,522
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He has been in the system since he was FOURTEEN

    He's already toured most cricketing countries MULTIPLE times via U19 tours, A tours and now Pak team

    He has been worked on and coached for years.

    You expect better!
    So you want to drop him and bring Kamran Akmal

  73. #313
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    What happened to the talented batsmen that used to Mushroom in Karachi ?? Is nothing growing there any more ???

    Please don't mention any mediocre players.
    How can they play when you can get Babar Azam in the side... He's gonna turn it on in a while, maybe in 20 overs or so.. he will definitely get in his groove

  74. #314
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akmal average set karne agaya


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  75. #315
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,625
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks like a broken wrist for Malik


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  76. #316
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    27,504
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    He will learn the more he plays. I thought he played really mature in today's innings
    He was a bit better in today's knock I have not watched all the innings so can not say but a few snippets I saw he looked better than before. Wasn't trying to hoick every ball into mars at least.

  77. #317
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    8,220
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    This is actually good chase, very good chase. Not everyday teams chase 369 & this is probably the best ODI bowling line-up that Aussies have put in last 3/4 years. Also, AUS probably will go down to 2nd with a 3-2 in this series, hence they are not plying it as a dead rubber.
    We have match winners down to no.11, best tails in the world

  78. #318
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahahahhahahaha

    There would've been a family feud had akmal been runout there.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  79. #319
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mian Malik retired hurt?


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  80. #320
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,050
    Mentioned
    925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Oh boy Malk walks off with wrist issues.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •