Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    @shaz619 - this is who you were thinking of inducting into the Spirit Squad in my place? Someone who - at the drop of a dime - goes banging and clanging to make his own Anti-Spirit Squad
    Very true, @Red Devil was handling his application

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    A great read. Very candid interview left no bears unturned. Hope all is well now all the best champ.
    Likewise; Nice one chow. Forgive the bear for leaving you out the list of Jericho

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Likewise; Nice one chow. Forgive the bear for leaving you out the list of Jericho
    Gotta admit my feeling were hurt but hey I'll get over it. Nothing a tub of Connoisseurs can't fix.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    When did this jobber get to do an interview
    Oh look who it is. The jelly bean.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    What a legend, just a bit disappointed it didn't make mention of the following:

Cinema
    Next door neighbour
    Albania
    The mum
    The puppies

@shaz619

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Cinema
    Next door neighbour
    Albania
    The mum
    The puppies

@shaz619
    @SL_Fan would have loved this story.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Forgot the whipped cream and chocolate syrup

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very true, @Red Devil was handling his application

Ah in that case my spot was never in doubt - In @Red Devil We Trust

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Cinema
    Next door neighbour
    Albania
    The mum
    The puppies

@shaz619
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Forgot the whipped cream and chocolate syrup
    That's not PG! That's not PG! love you guys and am saving that kahani for a hollywood script starring me, Chow, Suwah Shaythaan and our corrupt lawyer @London_Lahori

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post

Ah in that case my spot was never in doubt - In @Red Devil We Trust
    It was @Red Devil who entertained the idea of Rayman replacing you although maybe he did it because he wanted a bit of attention from The Tallu, squad members have been getting cranky once you turned into a part-timer

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7001 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    It was @Red Devil who entertained the idea of Rayman replacing you although maybe he did it because he wanted a bit of attention from The Tallu, squad members have been getting cranky once you turned into a part-timer
    It was me Tallu, it was me all along. We're the ones who are here day in, day out representing the squad damnit, and this part timer @TalhaSyed comes in whenever he likes with his tribute videos and gets all the credit!

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    It was me Tallu, it was me all along. We're the ones who are here day in, day out representing the squad damnit, and this part timer @TalhaSyed comes in whenever he likes with his tribute videos and gets all the credit!
    This is actually very true, like how this thread has turned into a platform for all us jobbers getting a main-event push for once LOL Red Devil milk the cheap pop thoroughly you got maybe another day or two then Talha's latest update will bury us once again and reap the rewards of our fruits

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    This is actually very true, like how this thread has turned into a platform for all us jobbers getting a main-event push for once LOL Red Devil milk the cheap pop thoroughly you got maybe another day or two then Talha's latest update will bury us once again and reap the rewards of our fruits

I was here busting my backside, making montages, raising spirits and backing the boys when you two were still in your nappies!

Don't be jelly just because despite being a part-timer I get to headline Mania and show up for the big pay day

This may come as a shock to some people here - I am not here every single day.

I was - I was here every single day, for years and years. It was my job & I loved it. You see The Tallu, was born and created here on PakPassion. I also know - this is my truth - if it wasn't for PakPassion and it wasn't for the Spirit Squad, The Tallu would never exist.

When I came back, I said "I'm back and I'm never going away". Now did that mean I will be here every day for every @Rayyman tantrum, every @Steynremover outburst, every @Aman-AJ love story - no, thats not what it meant & that is not what was every expected.

But if some people on this forum - and you know who I'm talking to - want to take that literally, then you go right ahead and you take it literally, because unlike you I respect the fans intelligence because they know I was born in this business! They know my heart and my soul is in this business. And they also know that I am posting on this thread, right now, infront of the world, on PakPassion, for no other reason other than I love the Spirit Squad and I will always be a part of the Spirit Squad and the Spirit Squad will always be a part of me!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    An excellent interview - one last chance to read before we move to member ints section

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best interview i have come across in PP. I got a lot of respect for OP after reading this