Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This imbecile holds a PhD on 'How to make a fool out of oneself'. He has done it numerous times before yet hasn't learnt a thing from the past. But then again that's what happens when one becomes immune to any kind of humiliation, they soon start enjoying it instead.

What a stupid jabroni!

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if BJP is cornered this guy will make sure they come on top of situation,absolute disgrace of a leader.

Btw this is nothing compared to his stupid'I forgot your question' conference!!

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    He is BJP's biggest vote getter.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Best headline ever.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    977 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haven't read the article but the headline is hella funny

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rahul Gandhi is still going in 2017?

Will the congress ever move on from Gandhi dynasty?

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    rahul Gandhi is still going in 2017?

Will the congress ever move on from Gandhi dynasty?
    Atleast they could have brought Priyanka by now instead of this dumbhead..

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post
    You have Rahul and we have Billy (Belawal). I wonder whose the most embarrassing... if you understand Urdu and ever want to have a laugh, listen to Billy speaking in Urdu.

Priyanka cannot carry the Gandhi line I presume in this world of dynastic politics.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You have Rahul and we have Billy (Belawal). I wonder whose the most embarrassing... if you understand Urdu and ever want to have a laugh, listen to Billy speaking in Urdu.

Priyanka cannot carry the Gandhi line I presume in this world of dynastic politics.
    Atleast you have Imran Khan,this guy is leader of opposition its not even a joke!BJP is is getting away with everything because of this ONE MAN!

another comedy by this guy @Slog,if you listen till the end.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post
    Why should they keep dropping their sons,grandchildren,wives on us? Congress has so many leaders capable enough to be leader of opposition - Pranab Mukherjee,Chidambaram,Scindhia,Sachin Pilot but this disgrace gets to be face of the every election,even if someone hates BJP ,one would see his face and endup voting for the Lotus.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Why should they keep dropping their sons,grandchildren,wives on us? Congress has so many leaders capable enough to be leader of opposition - Pranab Mukherjee,Chidambaram,Scindhia,Sachin Pilot but this disgrace gets to be face of the every election,even if someone hates BJP ,one would see his face and endup voting for the Lotus.
    Which party was shashi tharoor associated with? Thought he was quite a high flyer before the suicude of his wife/partner.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Which party was shashi tharoor associated with? Thought he was quite a high flyer before the suicude of his wife/partner.
    Congress ,would had mentioned him as well but he messed up big time also he cannot be a "leader",technocrat or spokesperson at best.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pranab Mukherjee? Chidambaram? lol.

Go to south block and find out the truth about pranab mukherjee, and ask any female reporter about chidambaram.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Pranab Mukherjee? Chidambaram? lol.

Go to south block and find out the truth about pranab mukherjee, and ask any female reporter about chidambaram.
    Yeah Modi Bhakt why not goto Gujarathi Muslims and ask the truth about Modi?

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yeah Modi Bhakt why not goto Gujarathi Muslims and ask the truth about Modi?
    Why drag Modi here?

How much do you know about Pranab Mukherjee?

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We need true left leaning parties in India.
    Also how is Priyaka suited for the job ? Poorly educated. Never held a job. Never contested an election. Brought up in a previliged house hold with all the luxuries & married a to a millionarie conman. At best she'd be a pretty face with mummy & brother running the country.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Why drag Modi here?

The same amount we know about Modi,not sure but are you saying Rahul Gandhi>Pranab? Most of the politicians have agendas and obviously I'm not naive to think these are saviors but right now the biggest opposition to BJP is actually "scroll.in" and other leftist outlets tells the big gap there is,and a leader of opposition is required.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't Sonia Gandhi run ? We atleast know she's the most capable in the Gandhi clan.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Why doesn't Sonia Gandhi run ? We atleast know she's the most capable in the Gandhi clan.
    isnt she part of parliament?

also she is foreign born and while i dont know indian laws i wont be surprise that like most countries, foreign born people cannot be in positions of high power

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post

also she is foreign born and while i dont know indian laws i wont be surprise that like most countries, foreign born people cannot be in positions of high power
    APJ Kalam who was the then President has written in his memoir that they had a letter ready formally appointing her as the PM. So she could have become the P. But she backed down at the last moment becoz of excessive whining from the opposition parties & appointed her proxy intead. So tthe President Office had to change the name to Manmohan Singh instead of Sonia Gandhi.

So she definitely could have become PM but the losers may have whined for years about her citizenship.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She turned it down and instead a puppet unelected PM in the form of Manmohan Singh was put forward.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1927 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    She turned it down and instead a puppet unelected PM in the form of Manmohan Singh was put forward.
    actually Manmohan Sing was one of the best PM India ever have, way better than current one.

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    actually Manmohan Sing was one of the best PM India ever have, way better than current one.
    Why did he not take any step to either stop the corruption, or punish those who were behind it, or resign if he was unable to, instead of blaming it on coalition politics and zero loss theory. At one time he compared the cheap price of spectrum given to corporates with their private jets and helipads as same as subsidy to the poor.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    He was o the most spineless PMs we ever had.Rajiv Gandhi being the other one.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I'm sure nobody would mind if Rahul Gandhi resigns and stays away from politics forever. It'll be for the greater good.

I see him having a neat career playing acoustic guitar. Or something like that.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    I'm sure nobody would mind if Rahul Gandhi resigns and stays away from politics forever. It'll be for the greater good.

I see him having a neat career playing acoustic guitar. Or something like that.
    Haha but anybody the Congress appoints as a candidate in his place would be a puppet just like Manmohan. Atleast he was a educated & well read person so they certainly do a lot worse.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Whats 'Peeping Modi' upto these days?

Wasnt there a big state election recently which was sort of referendum

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to hear your explanation to this .

" you don't play for the crowd, you play for your country " - MSD

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Whats 'Peeping Modi' upto these days?

Wasnt there a big state election recently which was sort of referendum
    So it happened after this

Damn what a historic win for Peepin'Modi!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dump this guy . Seriously ! There hasn't been a greater passenger in Indian politics than this guy . Absolutely , Completely worthless as a politician or a leader.!

Can't win, can't speak and can't hold his own anywhere..

Congress is going to get extinct if they keep sticking to the Gandhi kids. !

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All this fantasizing is getting to be a bit much. While Manmohan may not have been a thief himself, he was the figurehead of an organization that was essentially a set of thieves. Towards the end of his term all projects came to an grinding halt as the government was too afraid to approve anything, because they knew if they approved anything it would inevitably be accompanied by a scam.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Why drag Modi here?

@JaDed obviously does not know much about Pranab. I first got to know about him in the 1980s, when Reliance became big. Pranab as the Commerce Minister had this scam going where he would drop the duty on imported inputs when Reliance opened a LoC, and then raise it again afterwards. Reliance competitors just could not compete.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    @JaDed obviously does not know much about Pranab. I first got to know about him in the 1980s, when Reliance became big. Pranab as the Commerce Minister had this scam going where he would drop the duty on imported inputs when Reliance opened a LoC, and then raise it again afterwards. Reliance competitors just could not compete.
    Modi apparently has told industrialists, 5% for the party (BJP), 0% for me and no govt bureaucrat messes with you. A much better deal than Congress 5% for party, 5% for Gandhi family and everybody in the govt wants a cut.

Country can progress fast with BJP in power, realistically it needs something to function. It is kind of lost with the Congress/Manmohan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this fantasizing is getting to be a bit much. While Manmohan may not have been a thief himself, he was the figurehead of an organization that was essentially a set of thieves. Towards the end of his term all projects came to an grinding halt as the government was too afraid to approve anything, because they knew if they approved anything it would inevitably be accompanied by a scam.
    This ! All the talk of Manmohan being a saint loses weight because of the level of corruption his ministers got themselves involved in. He was powerless to stop them and was nothing more than a rubber stamp for Madame Sonia !

Manmohan may have been India's most visionary FM, but don't let his achievements there confuse you about his PM tenure.. Why couldn't a man of so much integrity and knowledge not do ANYTHING to prevent the insane level of corruption in UPA2 ? (Remember the US$4.6 billion loss making 2G spectrum scam ?? )

Modi is not a great PM by any stretch, atleast he (as of now) has final say in his Government . The Sangh is vary of his growing personality cult though, that's evident with them forcing Yogi as UP CM over Modi's wishes ! That in itself is a frightening aspect ..

I'd like to think that India's last great PM was A.B. Vajpayee. A universally respected parliamentarian, gifted orator and poet and a visionary leader. He had the gravitas and clout to even override hardcore Hindutva exponents like Advani and do things that were progressive for the nation.. Modi is like Diet - Vajpayee, More fizzy, much less sugar, poor nutrient content and not as healthy as they make you believe..

That is how Reliance always rolled. Papa Dhirubhai Ambani created the business model that Mukesh now honed to perfection. Reliance OWNs Indian politics . Irrespective of whether Congress or BJP won 2014, Reliance's fortunes would've stayed the same.. They control pretty much everything worth controlling in India..

This is why you feel like respecting other big players like Tata more, as they never relied heavily on over political favor and build their empire gradually over 200 years .. Not by crushing competition via biased policies like Reliance usually does..