-

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen to his words and look at his kids Our govt really need to set right priorities.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lets face it this guy would be the first to beat the hell out of people if the Sharifs paid him the money. I have no sympathy for the criminal Punjab Police- they are a mafia in Uniform. This guy is only complaining because he isnt getting his share.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Lets face it this guy would be the first to beat the hell out of people if the Sharifs paid him the money. I have no sympathy for the criminal Punjab Police- they are a mafia in Uniform. This guy is only complaining because he isnt getting his share.
    Trust me there are good people in Punjab police but we paint all of them with same brush just because of some bad apples. I know many good guys in Punjab police personally.

If i understand the story correctly from this video thn this man in the video isn't a typical police wala he was a teacher and wasn't paid and removed from his job thn he joined police and now suffering there.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Trust me there are good people in Punjab police but we paint all of them with same brush just because of some bad apples. I know many good guys in Punjab police personally.

If i understand the story correctly from this video thn this man in the video isn't a typical police wala he was a teacher and wasn't paid and removed from his job thn he joined police and now suffering there.
    A few years ago a neighbour of mine was robbed at gun point, when the Police turned up, they couldnt hide their glee at the prospect of money from the victim to reg the FIR. The Victim was distraught but the Police saw this a great opportunity, we knew what they were thinking and they didnt even try to hide it. In a nutshell, that is the Punjab Police- a mafia in uniform.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few years ago a neighbour of mine was robbed at gun point, when the Police turned up, they couldnt hide their glee at the prospect of money from the victim to reg the FIR. The Victim was distraught but the Police saw this a great opportunity, we knew what they were thinking and they didnt even try to hide it. In a nutshell, that is the Punjab Police- a mafia in uniform.
    I agree with you and i also witnessed many stories like this there are many bad people but still there are some good people in punjab police so we shouldn't paint all of them with same brush.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not only this guy got beaten up, he got suspended and now his brother is also facing suspension.

Khadim-e-Aala Zindabad.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Not only this guy got beaten up, he got suspended and now his brother is also facing suspension.

Khadim-e-Aala Zindabad.
    Has anyone been charged for torturing him?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been charged for torturing him?
    Lol good joke

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMLN are thugs so am not surprised. These same thugs had no where to hide after Musharrafs coup and ran way. In shallah, the day is not far when they get dragged on the streets of Lahore. Nothing lasts forever.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    surprised the army hasn't been blamed yet for this.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    surprised the army hasn't been blamed yet for this.
    They haven't arrived in this thread because their beloved Nooras are to be blamed here.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've heard his children have been expelled from their school. Truly awful!

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    According to reports now he is selling fruit in front of DPO office to show his anger against this system.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)