Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Australia play well, India will win 3-0, else 4-0 - Harbhajan Singh

Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...m_campaign=TOI

Veteran off-spinner Harbhajan Singh has predicted that India will completely dominate the upcoming four-match Test series against Australia, adding that the best the visitors can hope is for a draw in one of the games.

Predicting a resounding victory for India, Harbhajan said, "If Australia play well, India will win 3-0. That is if Australia play well."

"Otherwise, 4-0," news.com.au quoted him as saying.

Australia are touring India for a full Test series for the first time since they were whitewashed 0-4 by the hosts in the 2012-13 season. The Aussies later defeated India 2-0 in a four-Test rubber played Down Under in the 2014-15 season.

Australia have never won a Test match in India since 2004 and their last series win in Asia came against Sri Lanka in 2011.

They have since suffered nine straight Test losses in the subcontinent.
    The veteran off-spinner, who is also a long-time antagonist of Australia, believes the lack of batting experience of the Steve Smith-led side in Asia is their biggest downfall.

"I don't think the wickets are going to be that easy for them," said Harbhajan, who has 417 Test wickets to his name. "If the ball starts spinning from the first ball, I don't think they will survive for long," he said.

He said apart from David Warner and Smith, the other Australian batters won't be able to play the game as they play in Australian conditions.

"That Australian team in the past had so much will and belief. I don't think this team has the belief to win in these conditions," he said.

The 36-year-old is also off the view that frontline spinning options for the visitors like Nathan Lyon, Steve O'Keefe, Ashton Agar and Mitchell Swepson will struggle to adjust to Indian conditions.

"I don't think they have the quality to do so. It is different bowling here and bowling there (in Australia)," he said.

The first Test in Pune (February 23-27) would be followed by games in Bengaluru (March 4-8), Ranchi (March 16-20) and Dharamsala (March 25-29).

This guy really makes me laugh once in a while. God forbid if we lose the series, it will be serious humiliation for us keeping in mind all the statements our ex players have been making.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If Australia wanted any further motivation, Harbajaan has just given it to them.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It looks like humiliation of 2012 will be back. People are getting too much overconfident

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    If we play well we won't lose all 4 tests by an innings

Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pitches not flat = no chance of Aus victory

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol loving how @Convict is writing Australia off whilst Indian fans are worried there getting overconfident.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankit007 View Post
    It looks like humiliation of 2012 will be back. People are getting too much overconfident
    That's what I fear the most. It's always better to keep your mouth shut and celebrate after you've won, rather than opening your mouth and inviting humiliation if things won't go your way around.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    If we play well we won't lose all 4 tests by an innings
    OH please, stop jinxing us dude. Australia will beat the crap outta our trundling brigade.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bhajji trolling. But its pretty true. Aussies have no chance winning a test in India maybe a 2-0 honourable defeat is the best they can do. If they get the same pitches England got. If they get turners its another whitewasg

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    Pitches not flat = no chance of Aus victory
    True. But if pitches r similar to what India dished out to England or Bangla then I expect Smith and Co to take Indian bowlers to the cleaners.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    True. But if pitches r similar to what India dished out to England or Bangla then I expect Smith and Co to take Indian bowlers to the cleaners.
    True. Toss shall be crucial on such occasions.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    True. Toss shall be crucial on such occasions.
    I doubt that, basically the stars will have to align themselves like once in a gen (ala 2004) for Aus to win a test, with DRS it's even less likely.

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    OH please, stop jinxing us dude. Australia will beat the crap outta our trundling brigade.
    Its not a jinx.

Sri Lanka are a really weak side but even they thrashed Australia 3-0.

India?

Not a chance.

I probably exaggerated though. Toss might prevent us losing all four tests by an innings but there will be at least two innings losses in this four nil whitewash.

And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Best Ind team in my lifetime. They should win 4 nil because the Aus bowling is not strong to take 20 wickets in tests in Ind conditions. On the other hand, they have Warner and Smith and both are good enough to score big.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Its going to be 4-0 india, irrespective of how well Aussies play.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhh, At first I wasn't at all interested about this series, but all these over the top statements from our former players have rekindled my interest.

Now I'm eagerly waiting for 23rd Feb.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harbhajan indirectly putting pressure on Indian spinners in order to maintain his legacy

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it sounds very overconfident and arrogant the statements Indians make these days, but I really understand them. The difference between Lyon, OKeFee and Ashwin, Jadeja and a third spinner is too big. The fast bowler might be in play first 5 overs when ball is new after that Indians will play it easily.

The Aussie batters can't bat in Asia and Indian bowlers are way better then aussies, so easily 4-0.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody close to the Indian team are making any kind of statements. In fact they were quite appreciative of the Aussies. So apart from a few fans and some stupids like Bhajji , nobody is overconfident.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justified words. If Aus can't win against sl in sl when they(sl) are on their all time low then how can Aus win vs Ind when they(ind) are on their al time high??? They would play worse than Bangladesh for sure.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Convict is trying tooth and nail to anti jinx the Indian team ��

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dada and Bhajji, out with their taunts. If uts Aus, it has to be them 😀

3-0 looks realistic. 3 new test venues, we should win all those 3 tests.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats the sort of arrogance is why everybody wants India to lose

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    Justified words. If Aus can't win against sl in sl when they(sl) are on their all time low then how can Aus win vs Ind when they(ind) are on their al time high??? They would play worse than Bangladesh for sure.

Sorry if this post of mine comes across as offensive or insulting to my Bangla brothers, but the fact is even on sandy beaches Australia will perform better than Bangla against India.

Look at way Aussies thrashed the Indian bowlers in the ongoing practice match and in reply how the Indian batsmen r batting on the very same pitch. Even boycott would've been proud of his strike rate if he'd seen the batting of the Indian A team.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Soze View Post
    Harbhajan indirectly putting pressure on Indian spinners in order to maintain his legacy
    I thought so.... as if saying.... yeh kaunsi badi baat hai,clever guy

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    austrailia is bland ordinary in indian conditions and should be deposited 4-0 with minimal fuss.

as of now, just cannot see them get twenty wickets in a match. yes, they dispatched pakistan in australian conditions and all that but they have zero game for indian conditions.

sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would never write off the Australians.... even if they had sent their B Team !!! Nothing magical about them, mind you, but to profusely shooting off your mouth before a ball is bowled .... only makes them even more determined not to lose. One can safely say that the Indians should be favorite ..... but this whitewash or blow out talks are nonsense. On the other side, Steve Smith encouraging his players to sledge .... is equally unwarranted. All players now a days do that, so what is the need to publicly profess that, as if he could not tell them in the privacy of the meeting room !!!!

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aussies will do better than any side that has toured here under Kohli's captaincy.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol, Singh.

I really hope Australia do well. Cricket is much more fun with a mean, rampant Australia.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You Bangla fans are delusional to the max. If India give Australia same pitch as they gave bd, Smith and Warner would go crazy and it will be a draw. You realize u were only able to take 10 Indian wickets in a whole test match and the Indians were slogging like its t20. The only reason u reaches day 5 was because the pitch was ultra flat and India LET you by batting until complete safety. Don't flatter yourself minnow (in tests)

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It hurts to say this, but he is probably right. rby rby

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Thats the sort of arrogance is why everybody wants India to lose
    Yeah sure, one person defines India. If Bhajji defines India, who defines Pakistan? Sharjeel?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The end result will be 4-0 to India,Australia will be crushed and will be lucky if they don't lose all of the tests by an innings.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    That's what I fear the most. It's always better to keep your mouth shut and celebrate after you've won, rather than opening your mouth and inviting humiliation if things won't go your way around.
    Indians are trying to be Bangladeshis 'celebrate before winning and then lose'

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    You Bangla fans are delusional to the max. If India give Australia same pitch as they gave bd, Smith and Warner would go crazy and it will be a draw. You realize u were only able to take 10 Indian wickets in a whole test match and the Indians were slogging like its t20. The only reason u reaches day 5 was because the pitch was ultra flat and India LET you by batting until complete safety. Don't flatter yourself minnow (in tests)
    What makes you think that India will give Aus the same pitch they gave Bangladesh??? The pitch Ind gave Bangladesh clearly edges them as their batting and spin bowling both were superior than us. They didn't gave us spinning pitch to avoid any accident but you should not expect the same pitch for Australians. I am not delusional bro but realistic.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians are trying to be Bangladeshis 'celebrate before winning and then lose'
    When has Bangladeshi fans done so?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Yeah sure, one person defines India. If Bhajji defines India, who defines Pakistan? Sharjeel?
    Not just Harbhajan, but the general attitude displayed by BCCI that 'might is right' and the Indians who come out in droves on PP to defend such actions of the BCCI.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When has Bangladeshi fans done so?
    Multan vs pak,fatulla vs Aus,Chittagong vs NZ test.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Unless there is some adverse weather in india all of a sudden then that might help Aussies, otherwise 4-0 should be achieved by India without to much hassle

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not just Harbhajan, but the general attitude displayed by BCCI that 'might is right' and the Indians who come out in droves on PP to defend such actions of the BCCI.
    Don't blame BCCI.

History shows that might has always been right. Victors and powerful people rule the world.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What's the problem in being mouthing? Come on this is the time when Indian team is doing extremely well at home in all departments (including Late order batting & even seamers coming to the party!) And Australia is having a team which is probably one of the weakest in its history! So why not have some dominant words spoken? We saw such all these years when we toured overseas about chin music, humiliation, etc. Not that it backfired and we didn't become victorious even once! So why should we worry now and why shouldn't we have the fun? I don't mind even if it backfires and we lose! Let me tell you no way we are going to lose more than 1 test match in a series at home even if Australians come up with thorough game plan and the play 1000% times their potential!

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was bhajji saying, again?

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not that I really want to see India lose, a competitive series is what fans want. And surely not one that ends in 3 days. But I sometimes wants to see the reaction of some over-confident pundits when they make such remarks.

I wont call it overconfidence. I am sure Indian team were doing their level best, but some of the comments outside the field of play is comical to say the least.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic jinx from Bhaji rby

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirforpresident View Post
    Epic jinx from Bhaji rby
    Has the match ended already?

Some huge jump the guns on PP today...

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    What's the problem in being mouthing? Come on this is the time when Indian team is doing extremely well at home in all departments (including Late order batting & even seamers coming to the party!) And Australia is having a team which is probably one of the weakest in its history! So why not have some dominant words spoken? We saw such all these years when we toured overseas about chin music, humiliation, etc. Not that it backfired and we didn't become victorious even once! So why should we worry now and why shouldn't we have the fun? I don't mind even if it backfires and we lose! Let me tell you no way we are going to lose more than 1 test match in a series at home even if Australians come up with thorough game plan and the play 1000% times their potential!
    Do you now realize what I was trying to say?

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post

I think we can call it now.

And I think Harbhajan knows the name of at least one more Australian cricketer.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    well this backfired just like Glenn McGrath's 5-0 prediction every Ashes series.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Har bhajan ko dhyaan se mat suno

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Don't blame BCCI.

History shows that might has always been right. Victors and powerful people rule the world.
    Im sorry might isnt right, anil Kumble did say once in a lecturer that emperors rise and they also fall as well as they fall out of favour.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His twitter account must be fun to visit right now.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Bhaji talk nah !

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Oh boy it is fine to talk but it is never good to just talk without thinking at all.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Bhajji made 4-0 predictions before 2013 Aus tour.

Everyone laughed at him.

He was proven right.

Bhajji made 4-0 predictions in 2017.

Everyone agreed with him.

He was proven wrong.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bhajji ain't no Mcgrath.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is why nobody likes an arrogant kid.

Serves India right.

Defeated in three days at home. LOL

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is why nobody likes an arrogant kid.
    Don't worry we have too many of them here also. Defeats like these make them humble and stay grounded.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post

Well I was right wasnt I MenIng bhai?

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Bhajji made 4-0 predictions before 2013 Aus tour.

Everyone laughed at him.

He was proven right.

Bhajji made 4-0 predictions in 2017.

Everyone agreed with him.

He was proven wrong.

And again everyone laughed at him this time too

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man some of these indians are so arrogant. And they are not even the 'Cool" arrogant (think tony stark). They are arrogant like the kid in high school who has deep insecurity issues, so he decides to act arrogant to hide his true nature. Hopefully this loss gives some of them a reality check

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes you think that India will give Aus the same pitch they gave Bangladesh??? The pitch Ind gave Bangladesh clearly edges them as their batting and spin bowling both were superior than us. They didn't gave us spinning pitch to avoid any accident but you should not expect the same pitch for Australians. I am not delusional bro but realistic.
    So Mr."realistic", I hope this match has taught you something

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that worked out well.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well Harbhajan talks you don't listen

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ponting Border and Hayden all said the same. Moral of the story- don't get in the prediction business

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Love it when disrespectful statements come back and haunt arrogant cricketers.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)

OK and what about if India doesn't play well?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ganguly and Harbajaan deserved a result like this for being so arrogant .

Want to know what there response is after today's game. Should be apologising to the Australian for undermineing and disrespecting them.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aus has had very good chance to win the series considering how good their spinners are bowling

Though not seeing india stick on the rank turners anymore after the humiliation

From next test onwards may expect the kind of tracks which are seen against eng but on those decks australians can be more dangerous considering how good warner and smith's recent form is,Moreover starc and haze can easily outmatch their indian counterparts if an inch of reverse is their

So a very intresting series ahead....lets see how india responds to this

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bhajji suddenly found his voice...

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Did Bhajji stole that pant from a construction worker?

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In an era of home.bullies this has been a poor performance from India so far .

Australia have been outstanding . Impressive even in the game they lost .