Instagram


Pakistan v South Africa June 07

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 403
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Springdale
    Runs
    5,468
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    India v Australia | 1st Test | Pune | Feb 23-27, 2017 | Day 1

    India Squad

    V Kohli*, R Ashwin, RA Jadeja, B Kumar, A Mukund, KK Nair, HH Pandya, CA Pujara, AM Rahane, KL Rahul, WP Saha†, I Sharma, M Vijay, J Yadav, UT Yadav

    Australia Squad

    SPD Smith*, DA Warner, AC Agar, JM Bird, PSP Handscomb, JR Hazlewood, UT Khawaja, NM Lyon, MR Marsh, SE Marsh, GJ Maxwell, SNJ O'Keefe, MT Renshaw, MA Starc, MJ Swepson, MS Wade†


    I don't want nobody around me that I have to question.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Springdale
    Runs
    5,468
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Australia have won the toss and elected to bat first.


    I don't want nobody around me that I have to question.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    7,653
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feel for NZ. Lost all tosses iirc. Rest of the teams have been luckier.

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Australia just don't have the spinners. Expect their batting to do better than most people think though. It's imperative that Warner scores at a decent rate in the first session. Smith, Handscomb and him will be key


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    1,095
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Toss to win !!! Should be fun to watch the Indians against a better Team.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,798
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    FTB Warner to fail.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,619
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's the use of mitch marsh on this rank turner pitch? Mindless selection, maxi would have scored more than this taileneder vs spin and would have provide longer breathes for faster bowlers in bowling.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This Indian batting lineup is something special


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about leg spinner Steve Smith?

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hahah Warne has already started crying about the pitch


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    2,166
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadevdesai View Post
    Good Toss to win !!! Should be fun to watch the Indians against a better Team.
    Absolutely.
    Hoping for a good overall game.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Toronto-Karachi
    Runs
    825
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complaints about pitch even before match has started

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Indian curators up to their tactics again. Have produced a dry, crumbling pitch. India won't gain anything but false confidence playing on these pitches.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    If Australia collapse, we have to listen to how bad this pitch is till we bat.

    Hehe.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    Indian curators up to their tactics again. Have produced a dry, crumbling pitch. India won't gain anything but false confidence playing on these pitches.
    Did they gain false confidence after winning the last 6 tests in which 3 were outright pattas?

  16. #16
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    1,839
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Hahah Warne has already started crying about the pitch
    What is he saying?


    Dravid's remarkable career is proof that nice guys don't finish last - Steve Waugh

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Did they gain false confidence after winning the last 6 tests in which 3 were outright pattas?
    No, but they gained false confidence producing despicable tracks when the South Africans toured. Anyways, I am specifically talking about this match and this pitch. No need to defend such lame tactics.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    No, but they gained false confidence producing despicable tracks when the South Africans toured. Anyways, I am specifically talking about this match and this pitch. No need to defend such lame tactics.
    So please tell me how did we manage to win 5 out of 6 games on those pattas (losing 5 tosses) after gaining all the false confidence beating SA on designer pitches (not that I disagree with the fact that there were rank turners in that SA series)?

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManstanding View Post
    What is he saying?
    The usual moaning


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  20. #20
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,698
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And people say Virat is a fast bowler's captain.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ash vs two lefties now...

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Toronto-Karachi
    Runs
    825
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warne was saying pitch is driest he has ever seen

  23. #23
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Should have gone with 2 pacers to scruff up the ball.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    So please tell me how did we manage to win 5 out of 6 games on those pattas (losing 5 tosses) after gaining all the false confidence beating SA on designer pitches (not that I disagree with the fact that there were rank turners in that SA series)?
    I am referring to false confidence as a strong test team in all conditions - isn't that what Kohli's ultimate goal is? We all know Indians are a good team at home, is there a need to further drive the home advantage by producing such pitches? In my opinion, it would be more productive for the Indian team to produce more balanced pitches. It would also make the world rate them higher. Beating England and NZ in India is no great accomplishment. Heck, Pakistan drew England 2-2 in English conditions.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    The usual moaning
    Gavaskar and Manjrekar are saying the exact same thing. It is simply an objective analysis of the pitch.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    14,319
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hope this match lasts till Friday night

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am referring to false confidence as a strong test team in all conditions - isn't that what Kohli's ultimate goal is? We all know Indians are a good team at home, is there a need to further drive the home advantage by producing such pitches? In my opinion, it would be more productive for the Indian team to produce more balanced pitches. It would also make the world rate them higher. Beating England and NZ in India is no great accomplishment. Heck, Pakistan drew England 2-2 in English conditions.
    What was the point of bringing this here. You want the conversation on who is better in foreign conditions? if yes, I will oblige

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankit007 View Post
    What was the point of bringing this here. You want the conversation on who is better in foreign conditions? if yes, I will oblige
    You missed the point, because you seem to want a certain confrontation. I brought up this point to indicate that the current England test team is fairly average, even a 6th ranked team like Pakistan won two matches on their soil. India beating them at home is no great accomplishment.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am referring to false confidence as a strong test team in all conditions - isn't that what Kohli's ultimate goal is? We all know Indians are a good team at home, is there a need to further drive the home advantage by producing such pitches? In my opinion, it would be more productive for the Indian team to produce more balanced pitches. It would also make the world rate them higher. Beating England and NZ in India is no great accomplishment. Heck, Pakistan drew England 2-2 in English conditions.
    First of all, I don't disagree with your larger point.

    Beating anyone in India doesn't give us any guarantee that we will do well outside Asia. We will only know when we tour.

    Considering the fact that we have given some easy pitches to opposition in the last 6 tests along with decent tracks in NZ series and done well, its been established that India can play in all types of Indian tracks so if we do get a random bad track, its not like the end of the world.

    I would prefer sporting tracks where bats, spinners and pacers all get equal opportunities too with the odd rank turner thrown in for a series.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kindly stick to the current test match and don't bring Eng and Pak into this.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    You missed the point, because you seem to want a certain confrontation. I brought up this point to indicate that the current England test team is fairly average, even a 6th ranked team like Pakistan won two matches on their soil. India beating them at home is no great accomplishment.
    Hmm... Okay. So do you think Aussies will compete better than them if they are given flat tracks. Secondly why dont we test them on turning tracks? Third, I dont think its bad to use home advantage. I dont think this can be called unfair in any manner.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    First of all, I don't disagree with your larger point.

    Beating anyone in India doesn't give us any guarantee that we will do well outside Asia. We will only know when we tour.

    Considering the fact that we have given some easy pitches to opposition in the last 6 tests along with decent tracks in NZ series and done well, its been established that India can play in all types of Indian tracks so if we do get a random bad track, its not like the end of the world.

    I would prefer sporting tracks where bats, spinners and pacers all get equal opportunities too with the odd rank turner thrown in for a series.
    You're right, its not the end of the world. India is a good team, I don't think they need to produce such pitches to do well at home. I would also prefer to see sporting tracks, which is why I expressed my displeasure.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankit007 View Post
    Hmm... Okay. So do you think Aussies will compete better than them if they are given flat tracks. Secondly why dont we test them on turning tracks? Third, I dont think its bad to use home advantage. I dont think this can be called unfair in any manner.
    Turning tracks are a given, India has every right to produce them at home. However, I think it should be a sporting pitch. A pitch turning from day 1 (prompting Kohli to start bowling with Ashwin) is a bit extreme, don't you think? Do they need such an extreme advantage to beat the Aussies? It doesn't benefit them in the long term either.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankit007 View Post
    Hmm... Okay. So do you think Aussies will compete better than them if they are given flat tracks. Secondly why dont we test them on turning tracks? Third, I dont think its bad to use home advantage. I dont think this can be called unfair in any manner.
    Maybe coz 3 days test match are awful.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    You're right, its not the end of the world. India is a good team, I don't think they need to produce such pitches to do well at home. I would also prefer to see sporting tracks, which is why I expressed my displeasure.
    Ok then.

    I think the plan was something else and results didn't come out as intended.

    We went too spin oriented against SA.
    Then got it right against NZ.
    Then went too flat against Eng trying to make a sporting pitch.
    Here to prevent a patta, we didn't water and probably went too far in the spin direction. Time will tell. Spin tracks with true bounce can be high scoring like Mumbai 2016 and Chennai 2013.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    4,057
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, how many till lunch??

  37. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,619
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Six overs bowled and still no wicket, indian bowlers up your game, i want to see this Oz team getting a phainty for the ages.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  38. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atleast 2

  39. #39
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Bowling has been rusty.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Six overs bowled and still no wicket, indian bowlers up your game, i want to see this Oz team getting a phainty for the ages.
    This is a test match not a 20/20. Do you want match to last just 3 days.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks like Ash will again get his first wicket in 14th over

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,619
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is warner the destroyer? Oh yeah anothe htb.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  43. #43
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Delhi, India
    Runs
    3,404
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    Turning tracks are a given, India has every right to produce them at home. However, I think it should be a sporting pitch. A pitch turning from day 1 (prompting Kohli to start bowling with Ashwin) is a bit extreme, don't you think? Do they need such an extreme advantage to beat the Aussies? It doesn't benefit them in the long term either.
    Hmm.. I agree with this. Pitch should not be this much dry upfront but I think one or two matches can be an exception. Not every pitch will be like this I hope

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    538
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am referring to false confidence as a strong test team in all conditions - isn't that what Kohli's ultimate goal is? We all know Indians are a good team at home, is there a need to further drive the home advantage by producing such pitches? In my opinion, it would be more productive for the Indian team to produce more balanced pitches. It would also make the world rate them higher. Beating England and NZ in India is no great accomplishment. Heck, Pakistan drew England 2-2 in English conditions.
    NZ drew 1-1 in UAE and whitewashed Pakistan 2-0 in NZ. Talk nah.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    3,619
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Captain kohli, Unleash jadega already on this poor lot, no more ishant plz.


    We Have Good Players Just Need to Find Good Selectors

  46. #46
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    4,409
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians surely do love test cricket, great to see no empty seats in the stadium.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,157
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This pitch will suit Jadeja more than both right arm offies.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    There will always be runs on spin tracks with true bounce.

    Jayant bowled 2 beauties in that over. Erred a bit and got spanked for 2 fours.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Aaarrrghh another review wasted.

  50. #50
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Warner must look to hit Jayant out of the attack


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  51. #51
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,157
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jayant either too short or too full.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    1,839
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ashwin trying too many variations. Needs to settle in rhythm.


    Dravid's remarkable career is proof that nice guys don't finish last - Steve Waugh

  53. #53
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geraltofrivia View Post
    NZ drew 1-1 in UAE and whitewashed Pakistan 2-0 in NZ. Talk nah.
    Understand the context of his post first. You Indians like to turn everything into a contest. He wasn't comparing India and pakistans teams.


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  54. #54
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,895
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow! Unlike Eng and Bdesh series this pitch is a turner, adv AUS for winning the toss. Now, make the most of it and rake up 400+

    Will be tough to bat last on this pitch. Both sides 1st innings totals shall be very crucial.


    ...

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Scary over


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  56. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManstanding View Post
    Ashwin trying too many variations. Needs to settle in rhythm.
    One carrom is too many variations?

  57. #57
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,895
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadevdesai View Post
    Good Toss to win !!! Should be fun to watch the Indians against a better Team.
    Eng test team > Aus test team overall.


    ...

  58. #58
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,895
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jayant is bowling too full on this track, need to give it some air, pitch shall do the rest.


    ...

  59. #59
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    It takes time to settle down.

    Jayant will settle down.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,157
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Need a short leg for Warner from this angle. He is playing with hard hands.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    14,319
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    Wow! Unlike Eng and Bdesh series this pitch is a turner, adv AUS for winning the toss. Now, make the most of it and rake up 400+

    Will be tough to bat last on this pitch. Both sides 1st innings totals shall be very crucial.
    Even 400+ in combined innings might work here!!!!!!!!

    I think, 300+ in 1st innings is match winning here.

  62. #62
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jayant has a weird action. Almost like a medium pacer


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  63. #63
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    20,743
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    14 overs bowled off which 10 are by spinners Mashallah

  64. #64
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    I don't think this is a low scoring pitch at all.

    If the bounce was less, then maybe. But there is bounce which makes run scoring easier.

    Jayant yaar...get it right.

  65. #65
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    16,077
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hahahah no ball!


    She got a light-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson
    A dark-skin friend,look like Michael Jackson

  66. #66
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    16,250
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warner bowled of a no ball

  67. #67
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    3,978
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bowled off a no ball, and the ball goes to the boundary.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,157
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What was that

  69. #69
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    3,978
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sympathy for the bowler, it was a huge no ball.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

  70. #70
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,654
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on Jayant!!!!! Australia havent lost a wicket and that is the moment crucial statistic for us at the moment.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    7,653
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warner is one lucky batsman.

  73. #73
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    1,089
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jadeja would be much better & much more lethal than Ashwin or Yadav.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    14,319
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I don't think this is a low scoring pitch at all.

    If the bounce was less, then maybe. But there is bounce which makes run scoring easier.

    Jayant yaar...get it right.
    But, it's uneven bounce in 1st hour of 30. If it remains same, there should be lots of quick runs, but I think it's an uneven sharp tuner.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    16,250
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some balls are spinning so muchh. Expected

  76. #76
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like we have to turn to Sir to get us a breakthrough

  77. #77
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    1,089
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Statsman View Post
    Warner is one lucky batsman.
    He's always been lucky, but it was Jayant's fault for not getting his foot back, huge error.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,895
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Even 400+ in combined innings might work here!!!!!!!!

    I think, 300+ in 1st innings is match winning here.
    Already 10% done

    1st hour negotiated without any damage. As always we show jitters in the first session of a new test series with no balls and dropped chances

    Hopefully we get them 2 down by lunch.


    ...

  79. #79
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    8,095
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on getting such a massive crowd Boys !! Test cricket clearly need this !!

    C5Um12EWAAAfM.jpg

  80. #80
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    4,895
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Time for Jaddu the terminator to pick the first wicket post drinks


    ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •