Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Match looks already gone..India would require an ATG knock from someone to make any comeback.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    Collapse is bound to happen occasionally.. wouldn't loose sleep over it
    That wasn't so much a collapse as it was an avalanche.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My post on a separate thread got moved/deleted. Not sure why ? I was stating facts. Apparently no freedom of speech or freedom of expressing opininon..which is why i live in the US.. Anyways below is my two cents..

Well played Aussies & real poor batting from Indians who are way past they comfort zone once they found a much superior team to battle with. Okeefe turned the table with excellent bowling

I knew the past couiple of Indian wins were pretty much all a fluke playing mediocre teams.This is exactly what happen when a captain starts doing favours instead of selecting players on merrit..Ishant sharma is of no use..barring few balls,he has looked pretty ordinary comsidering the help pitch is providing to the bowlers.he has not got any wicket yet..also for saha doesn't make sense..a keeper has to be a good batsmen..he clearly lacks the will to fight it out against tough teams..fielding was very poor..there are lot of players in india who are better then atleast 3-4 players playing currently in national team but since they don't have any contacts or they did not go to practice seeions in their childhood with kohli,they are being ignored.

India when it matters the most will never be able to beat Australia or Southafrica and thats a fact. Very abysmmal fielding as Steven Smith was dropped twice in the twenties and once in the thirties. If you have substitute fielders one would expect that fielder to be the best fielder in the whole of India, but no such luck a bog standard Indian fielder was selected to field for India in a match they are losing.

I predict Australia win series, although many wouldn't agree with me but this indian team is currently playing with couple of ttf players out of form or lack of skills. Rahane, why he's in the squad..he can't play spin and jay yadav is just laughable... Kohli won't be able to save them here.
    Last edited by Snak3eye5; 24th February 2017 at 17:07. Reason: grammar

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India to bowl the Aussies out for 180. Then chase 340 down with King Kohli making a match winning 100. This pitch does offer appreciable turn but most of the Indian dismissals in the first innings were because of lazy shot making. If you apply yourself on this pitch against the likes of O'Keefe and Lyon you can be successful it just requires concentration and discipline.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    should ICC investigate first inning of India?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    should ICC investigate first inning of India?
    Absolutely! They ruined my late afternoon, enough just cause. Though I did recover by evening.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOOOOL
    LOOOL

India got bowled out for 105 or something
    Someone is getting in trouble because of this pitch

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    You should be the last person to talk about admitting anything,so just move on ,keep arguing and enjoy ur green bias.
    I have no interest in having discussions with you so kindly refrain from such pointless posts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Who is downplaying Australia here? I have talked extensively about the temperament of Aussie top order in first innings as well as their pacers and spinners. No point repeating them again in every posts.

Also if 3 bats are dismissed by pacers and others gift a lot of wickets, that shouldn't count cos 3 main bats were dismissed by pacers? You still have a sample set of 7 wickets. Do a breakdown and see for yourself.
    Keefe is no Ajmal who could dismiss batsman on his own skill alone. He's not as skilled as Ashwin or Jadeja either but he bowled extremely well after Lunch and therefore was rewarded. Yes, the deliveries that got him most of the wickets were pretty innocuous but he made the Indian batsmen panic and give them away, which is more than the Indian spinners managed to do. Of course, the Aussie pacers are better than the Indian ones.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله