Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online Stockist Real or Scam

Hello, I really need a definitive answer on whether OnlineStockist.com is real or a scam. The prices are way too good to be true, many people have said they are scams, and the website in general is just very shady. I am looking to purchase the SS Master 7000 bat from there, which is Grade 1 for $150 USD, way way way too good to be true. Here's a link:

http://onlinestockist.com/SS-MASTER-...-P5387935.aspx

So, please, I really need an answer on whether or not I should buy from there, hopefully someone has dealt with them before and can tell me if they are good or not.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not a scam at all. Have bought stuff and now few people who have with no issues. They are slow in their replies though so need to be patient.
    Just make sure PayPal payment and ask Ajit who is the man in charge of Online Stockist to send via a reliable and decent courier.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s.h.a.k View Post
    Not a scam at all. Have bought stuff and now few people who have with no issues. They are slow in their replies though so need to be patient.
    Just make sure PayPal payment and ask Ajit who is the man in charge of Online Stockist to send via a reliable and decent courier.
    Alright thanks, gonna email them in about 2 weeks when I get paid, first I'm going to order some cheap $30 gloves to see if he is reliable, no way I'm taking a chance on $150 bat to get lost.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    UAE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u will get your stuff...

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Trent Bridge
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Online stockist is a real genuine seller.

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a scam but customer service sucks.

Probably Ajit is better but his partner perhaps is quite rude.
    Ive bought numerous bats of them, but recently when i asked them to reserve a couple of bats for 2 weeks max like we had done before on many occasions, the guy on whatsapp just tells me it will be sold by that time and refused to reply after he had already agreed to sell it to me.

I even aaid I could pay and have them hold it and send it to me when im back from my holidays but nope 0 replies after that., On whatsapp or fb.

Dazzling the stage, Ginga Bishonen. Shinpathy!