Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 169
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    12,122
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Emirates T20 Cup featuring Peshawar Zalmi, Lahore Qalandars (23rd-24th March)

    There is some good news for the fans of Peshawar Zalmi, the newly crowned Pakistan Super League (PSL) champion, Lahore Qalandars, as well as the PSL fans in general. They won’t have to wait for an entire year to watch their favourite teams play, as the two PSL franchises will be seen in action during the Emirates Airline T20 2017. The tournament will feature six international teams playing across two days — March 23 and 24 — as announced by its organisers Sporta Group, an event and sports management company. For the first year ever, the tournament will be hosted at the Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

    Some of the star cricketers, who are expected to play in the tournament, include the likes of Darren Sammy, Jonathon Trott, Shahid Afridi, James Anderson, Brendon McCullum and Ian Bell to name a few. Confirmed teams include Peshawar Zalmi and Lahore Qalandars from the PSL, Lancashire Lightning (2015 T20 Blast winners), the Jamaica Tallawahas (2016 CPL Winners) and Birmingham Bears (2016 RL Cup Winners). The full team line-up is expected to be announced soon.

    “Emirates is proud to partner with the Emirates Airline Twenty20, and an event that brings successful international cricket clubs to Dubai to compete for the coveted Trophy. The sport of cricket offers strong synergy for the Emirates brand because it mirrors the markets we serve, which includes the key cricket playing nations,” commented Sheikh Majid Al Mualla, Divisional Senior Vice President Commercial Operations, Centre for Emirates.

    According to Matthew Jackson, Managing Director of Sporta Group, “The tournament provides something for everyone as well as avid cricket fans, with two action-packed days featuring; six games of international cricket, a corporate sixes tournament, a Friday brunch, family activities, entertainment, competitions and more. Cricket fans will also have the opportunity to meet their heroes through player meet-and-greets, signings and even coaching sessions.

    “The EKT20 has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2010 and this year’s tournament is set to be the biggest and most international yet. We are very excited to host it in the stunning Dubai Sports City Stadium for the first time and welcome our new international teams.”

    http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/p...20-2017-583067


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    20,576
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is going to be interesting..


    Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So essentially they revived the CLT20? I can get on board of this. Now if only they can get an IPL team or two.

    Looking forward to seeing how they resolve the issue of one player having been signed on two teams from two different leagues.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    20,576
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zn426 View Post
    So essentially they revived the CLT20? I can get on board of this. Now if only they can get an IPL team or two.

    Looking forward to seeing how they resolve the issue of one player having been signed on two teams from two different leagues.
    CLT20 failed because it had like 17 IPL sides in it. It was just IPL 2.0


    This tournament seems much better.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    3,154
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is Lahore in it?

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    2,513
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    wowwwwwwwwwww, this is cool!!!


    Malik played for Birmingham, hopefully will see him in the lineup despite his horrible performances in the PSL


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    wowwwwwwwwwww, this is cool!!!


    Malik played for Birmingham, hopefully will see him in the lineup despite his horrible performances in the PSL
    I don't think Malik ( Birmingham), Imad ( Tallawahas), Umar Akmal ( Qalandars), Wahab, Hafeez, Hasan Ali (Zalmi) are going to play in this, as Pakistan's first match against West Indies is on 26th March now.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    2,513
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arch93 View Post
    I don't think Malik ( Birmingham), Imad ( Tallawahas), Umar Akmal ( Qalandars), Wahab, Hafeez, Hasan Ali (Zalmi) are going to play in this, as Pakistan's first match against West Indies is on 26th March now.
    hmmm, but still will see some big names hopefully!

    the timing s are gonna be more suitable for these matches than the PAK_WIND matches since they are at the caribbean


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,564
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    wowwwwwwwwwww, this is cool!!!


    Malik played for Birmingham, hopefully will see him in the lineup despite his horrible performances in the PSL
    This tournament is seen as a pre-season warmup for the counties usually as part of their pre-season tour, won't include overseas players unless they're the counties season long overseas for 2017 (Ryan McLaren and Jeetan Patel).

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    The Eurasian Plate
    Runs
    22,272
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good chance for the performers from LQ's development squad like Badar, Zeeshan and Ehtisham to get some exposure. Looking forward to this.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    17,804
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    another tournament for Lahore to finish last in

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    208
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahore getting free handouts despite the lack of on-field results.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,889
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    There is some good news for the fans of Peshawar Zalmi, the newly crowned Pakistan Super League (PSL) champion, Lahore Qalandars, as well as the PSL fans in general. They won’t have to wait for an entire year to watch their favourite teams play, as the two PSL franchises will be seen in action during the Emirates Airline T20 2017. The tournament will feature six international teams playing across two days — March 23 and 24 — as announced by its organisers Sporta Group, an event and sports management company. For the first year ever, the tournament will be hosted at the Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

    Some of the star cricketers, who are expected to play in the tournament, include the likes of Darren Sammy, Jonathon Trott, Shahid Afridi, James Anderson, Brendon McCullum and Ian Bell to name a few. Confirmed teams include Peshawar Zalmi and Lahore Qalandars from the PSL, Lancashire Lightning (2015 T20 Blast winners), the Jamaica Tallawahas (2016 CPL Winners) and Birmingham Bears (2016 RL Cup Winners). The full team line-up is expected to be announced soon.

    “Emirates is proud to partner with the Emirates Airline Twenty20, and an event that brings successful international cricket clubs to Dubai to compete for the coveted Trophy. The sport of cricket offers strong synergy for the Emirates brand because it mirrors the markets we serve, which includes the key cricket playing nations,” commented Sheikh Majid Al Mualla, Divisional Senior Vice President Commercial Operations, Centre for Emirates.

    According to Matthew Jackson, Managing Director of Sporta Group, “The tournament provides something for everyone as well as avid cricket fans, with two action-packed days featuring; six games of international cricket, a corporate sixes tournament, a Friday brunch, family activities, entertainment, competitions and more. Cricket fans will also have the opportunity to meet their heroes through player meet-and-greets, signings and even coaching sessions.

    “The EKT20 has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2010 and this year’s tournament is set to be the biggest and most international yet. We are very excited to host it in the stunning Dubai Sports City Stadium for the first time and welcome our new international teams.”

    http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/p...20-2017-583067
    on what basis Lahore Qalandars is selected? all other teams are winners:
    • Peshawar Zalmi (2017 PSL winner)
    • Lancashire Lightning (2015 T20 Blast winners)
    • Jamaica Tallawahas (2016 CPL Winners)
    • Birmingham Bears (2016 RL Cup Winners)

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    20,576
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe Najam Sethi only allowed this to go through if LQ were given a spot in the tournament.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    963
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    on what basis Lahore Qalandars is selected? all other teams are winners:
    • Peshawar Zalmi (2017 PSL winner)
    • Lancashire Lightning (2015 T20 Blast winners)
    • Jamaica Tallawahas (2016 CPL Winners)
    • Birmingham Bears (2016 RL Cup Winners)
    Lahore Qalandars - Heart winners.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    23,423
    Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk23 View Post
    Lahore getting free handouts despite the lack of on-field results.
    Lala, lour lour ae.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    4,996
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will this be live?

  18. #18
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    2,513
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    This tournament is seen as a pre-season warmup for the counties usually as part of their pre-season tour, won't include overseas players unless they're the counties season long overseas for 2017 (Ryan McLaren and Jeetan Patel).
    still good for us


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    SMCHS, Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    8,048
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why is Lahore playing this ??? They're essentially the worst T20 side on the planet since inception.....

    Nooras and Sethi at work again

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    7,472
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't be a major tournament, no broadcast and all Pak international players will be in WI

  21. #21
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    8,338
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Joke of a tournament. Why select lahore?

    These guys could had invited all the winners of other leagues only to make it a clt20 like tournament


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  22. #22
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Rama, Astore, Pakistan
    Runs
    2,527
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Spoil UAE fans even further. The amount of cricket matches played in UAE is so much. I wish I lived in Dubai. Would be a treat to watch tournaments and leagues every now and then.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_0661.JPG
Views: 2069
Size:  171.3 KB

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    1,439
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Name:  IMG_0661.JPG
Views: 2069
Size:  171.3 KB
    It seemsl like LQ can't afford the international players for this tournament...

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by badsha001 View Post
    It seemsl like LQ can't afford the international players for this tournament...
    No foreign players will be playing for any of the teams, I believe.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone know who Bilal Shah is?

  27. #27
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    12,122
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Anyone know who Bilal Shah is?
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?229070

    Probably the same one mentioned a few times in this thread.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  28. #28
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan & the Indian Subcontinent – Ten Sports
    Middle East & North Africa – OSN
    USA – Eleven Sports
    UK & Ireland – TBC

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    The Eurasian Plate
    Runs
    22,272
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats peshawars squad?

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,762
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Anyone know who Bilal Shah is?
    He was the top prospect along with Zahid in Imran's camp. He's been around a while. I haven't seen a lot of him but he looks a good prospect.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,762
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty good squad for Lahore.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    32,526
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Is Ghulam Mudassar = Ghulam Rabbani by any chance?

    Is Ehtisham the guy who many here seem to rate?

    Pretty good squad. Hope Saif, Yamin, Gohar, Qadir actually get some game time this time around.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  33. #33
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,762
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Is Ghulam Mudassar = Ghulam Rabbani by any chance?

    Is Ehtisham the guy who many here seem to rate?

    Pretty good squad. Hope Saif, Yamin, Gohar, Qadir actually get some game time this time around.
    No. Rabbani is a left-arm spinner.

    Yes, and it's not many. Just me and Elipsism.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  34. #34
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,762
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's the same guy but Taimour Mirza is a well known tape ball player. He plays a lot with Zahid.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    11,973
    Mentioned
    878 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Not sure if it's the same guy but Taimour Mirza is a well known tape ball player. He plays a lot with Zahid.

    Yes. Poor fellow (skillwise)


    There were atleast 4 better options.


    @last_knight highlighted couple of them. LQ have dumped the guy who scored highest individual score from LQ in an innings in AUS. Even apart from him there were 2-3 better options. Alaas.

  36. #36
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,762
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Yes. Poor fellow (skillwise)


    There were atleast 4 better options.


    @last_knight highlighted couple of them. LQ have dumped the guy who scored highest individual score from LQ in an innings in AUS. Even apart from him there were 2-3 better options. Alaas.
    Pretty sure they brought him in for lower order hitting. I've seen him bat a bit, he does strike the ball cleanly. Tape ball cricket is the right channel to tap into. Find young players with ability and develop them.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    384
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahore is leaving for dubai today...but where is zalmi squad?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,372
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Ellipsism who is the keeper in the squad and how good is he ..??

    also zafar gohar is selected for both lq and emerging cup where will he play

  39. #39
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    @Ellipsism who is the keeper in the squad and how good is he ..??

    also zafar gohar is selected for both lq and emerging cup where will he play
    Ameer Hamza is the keeper, I believe.

    Hard hitting opening batsman. Was one of the standout performers in Australia with the bat.

    I'd assume Gohar would prioritise national selection rather than playing some random tournament.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,372
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Ameer Hamza is the keeper, I believe.

    Hard hitting opening batsman. Was one of the standout performers in Australia with the bat.

    I'd assume Gohar would prioritise national selection rather than playing some random tournament.
    hmm waoh this is good news

    i hope zafar listen to you

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    80,545
    Mentioned
    1276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Name:  20170321_140033.jpg
Views: 1516
Size:  455.8 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  42. #42
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    32,526
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    So Durham Jets replace Jamaica Tallawahs, then.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  43. #43
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    32,526
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    @Ellipsism who is the keeper in the squad and how good is he ..??

    also zafar gohar is selected for both lq and emerging cup where will he play
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Ameer Hamza is the keeper, I believe.

    Hard hitting opening batsman. Was one of the standout performers in Australia with the bat.

    I'd assume Gohar would prioritise national selection rather than playing some random tournament.
    This Emirates Cup is to be played from March 23-24, while Pakistan U-23's first game in the Emerging Cup is on the 27th. Can play all games for both.

    The Emerging Cup ends on April 3rd, after which Zafar heads to the Pentangular Cup which begins April 11th.

    Busy days ahead for him.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 22nd March 2017 at 14:20.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    2,564
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Television :

    Pakistan & the Indian Subcontinent – Ten Sports
    Middle East & North Africa – OSN
    USA – Eleven Sports
    UK & Ireland – Prime TV (Sky Channel 792)

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    12,122
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Prime TV acquires Emirates T20 Cup 2017

    Prime TV is continuing with its successful run of cricket telecasts after it confirmed the acquisition of the Emirates Twenty20 Cup 2017.

    Following on from the success of the recently concluded Pakistan Super League, where the channel delivered record ratings, Prime TV is once again hoping it can capture similar viewing figures. Taking place on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th March at Dubai’s world class ICC Academy, the Emirates Twenty20 Cup 2017 will see six T20 sides from around the world battle it out to be crowned Emirates T20 champions. Star players include Ian Bell, Jimmy Anderson, Paul Collingwood, Liam Plunkett, Graham Onions and Ben Duckett.

    Teams include the hugely popular Zalmi Foundation and Lahore Qalandars from the Pakistan Super League, as well as the top English T20 sides; Lancashire Lightning, Durham Jets, MCC England XI and Birmingham Bears.

    In the UK, the telecast of the matches will be carried out by Prime TV. Other global broadcasters of the tournament will be:
    Pakistan & the Indian Subcontinent – Ten Sports
    Middle East & North Africa – OSN
    USA – Eleven Sports

    https://www.bizasialive.com/prime-tv...-t20-cup-2017/


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  47. #47
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    32,526
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Peshawar's squad


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  48. #48
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Pindi
    Runs
    2,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    Khushdil Shah?

  49. #49
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_0667.JPG
Views: 1097
Size:  115.6 KB

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silent ischemia View Post
    Khushdil Shah?
    Not in squad. I'm interested in m mohsin khan who's a 16 year old talented batsmen who scored prolifically for Pak under 19. Watch out for him

  51. #51
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    Jazakallah @Abdullah719

  52. #52
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  53. #53
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silent ischemia View Post
    Khushdil Shah?
    He is selected for the emerging cup in Bangladesh if im not wrong.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zalmi batting first against Durham

  55. #55
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Multan,Layyah Pakistan
    Runs
    920
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Emirates T20 league

    Its PZ Vs Durham going on right now. And legend Iftikhar is captaining PZ.


    I love u Pakistan

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iftikhar out 10 of 10 balls. 14/1 PZ

  57. #57
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    2,950
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not ifti because ifti is right handed

  58. #58
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    10,637
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    That's not ifti because ifti is right handed
    Exactly

  59. #59
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    17,542
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So much talunt on display PZ making Collingwood look like McGrath


    Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    That's not ifti because ifti is right handed
    My bad. Ik not watching it live and on ESPN they used the wrong names.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Multan,Layyah Pakistan
    Runs
    920
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to see Adil ameen.


    I love u Pakistan

  62. #62
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Multan,Layyah Pakistan
    Runs
    920
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chacha ifti out with 10(18) against some unkown bowlers.


    I love u Pakistan

  63. #63
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    91
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nabi Gul clueless against pace and killing the spinners.

    Young Pakistani batsmen in a nutshell.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nabi Gull seems some gud prospect

  65. #65
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    5,248
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BA56 View Post
    Nabi Gul clueless against pace and killing the spinners.

    Young Pakistani batsmen in a nutshell.
    which channel are they showing... any link for live stream pls?

  66. #66
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,497
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Which channel is telecasting this match?

  67. #67
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    32,526
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Score?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  68. #68
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's on Prime Tv in the UK

  69. #69
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    143-6 in 20 overs

  70. #70
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    6,497
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who is this Nabi Gul???

  71. #71
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,676
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nabi Gul was hitting it miles. Incredibly strong guy and a good prospect.

    This was the worst part over for Peshawar. Their spinners are very liable to rip through inexperienced Durham youngsters who've never batted in Asia.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    91
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    which channel are they showing... any link for live stream pls?
    OSN if you're in the Middle East.

  73. #73
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nabi Gull is Cpt of Peshwr U_19.
    By his domestic U_19 stats seems middle order batsman who can hit sixes.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabraz View Post
    Nabi Gull is Cpt of Peshwr U_19.
    By his domestic U_19 stats seems middle order batsman who can hit sixes.
    So if he's ripping through the spinners, does that mean we put him at #5 or #6 in a Pak A lineup?

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This Asif Ali isn't bad, although I wonder how much of it is due to the line-up he's facing.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Zalmis batting lineup using scoreboard pressure to get the Durham players to start hitting out. Barring an epic comeback this one is done.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Irfanullah gets the length right second time around, gets a good yorker, sends Burnham back to the pavilion.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    675
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irfanullah Shah has potential.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,411
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zn426 View Post
    Irfanullah gets the length right second time around, gets a good yorker, sends Burnham back to the pavilion.
    Has the pace gone up since the U19 WC?

  80. #80
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    445
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Has the pace gone up since the U19 WC?
    Not sure, I'm following this via cricinfo at work.

    Imran Khan running through the lower order, now has a personal BBI.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •