Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 88
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Still talking about "Phateechar"? Check language of PMLN leader today in press conference

    Murad Saeed of PTI and Javed Latif of PMLN had a fight and exchange of words outside the national assembly today and this is a pre planned media conffernce of PMLN leader outside the parliament after arranging all the media and cameras.









    Last edited by Muhammad10; 9th March 2017 at 18:18.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done kuptaan for no diplomatic answer here any ghairat mand aadmi will kill this javed latif after these comments.




    Last edited by Muhammad10; 9th March 2017 at 18:18.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    16,197
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is just a trailer PMLN said worse for Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto back in 90s. PMLN was lucky there was no social media or news channels except PTV at that time.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    5,872
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    This is just a trailer PMLN said worse for Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto back in 90s. PMLN was lucky there was no social media or news channels except PTV at that time.
    Sheikh Rasheed, then a loyal courtier of Nawaz, was at the forefront when it came to passing risque remarks at the Bhutto ladies in the National Assembly. Some of his off-color "jokes" were really popular in the streets back in the 90's. Needless to say, they can't be repeated here.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    16,197
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Sheikh Rasheed, then a loyal courtier of Nawaz, was at the forefront when it came to passing risque remarks at the Bhutto ladies in the National Assembly. Some of his off-color "jokes" were really popular in the streets back in the 90's. Needless to say, they can't be repeated here.
    True and those fake pics of bibi remember them?


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    5,872
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    True and those fake pics of bibi remember them?
    I do. Its a relief Photoshop wasn't available back then, or they would've done even more damage.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nooras desperately hoping that the looting of trillions is forgotten.

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,131
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phateechar is a bad thing to say and whatever this Javed Latif guy has said is worse.

    Pak politicians have no dignity or class. Fact, be it PML-N or PTI. TBH PPP is the only party which maintains dignity.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    16,197
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    Phateechar is a bad thing to say and whatever this Javed Latif guy has said is worse.

    Pak politicians have no dignity or class. Fact, be it PML-N or PTI. TBH PPP is the only party which maintains dignity.
    I guess you missed cheap language of a PPP leader about a female in Sindh Assembly just a few days ago and all other PPP leaders in assembly kept smiling instead of stopping him including speaker.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So what is Murad Saeed still doing in PTI after his degree was proven to be fake by the University of Peshawar. Why hasn't his membership been revoked?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So what is Murad Saeed still doing in PTI after his degree was proven to be fake by the University of Peshawar. Why hasn't his membership been revoked?
    That allows the scumbag Noora to abuse him and talk about his sisters?


    Some people have ZERO morals.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope I never stoop so low that I have to defend a Noora like that Javed Latif.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So what is Murad Saeed still doing in PTI after his degree was proven to be fake by the University of Peshawar. Why hasn't his membership been revoked?
    and thats the first comment that came in your mind after watching these videos? i can imagine your reaction if any PTI leader used this language.

    Noora supporters are all same with no morals

  14. #14
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I hope I never stoop so low that I have to defend a Noora like that Javed Latif.
    Nooras are too busy with phateechar for them this thread and video don't event exist and sharif family and pmln leaders are saints.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Syed1

    Don't get your knickers in a twist. No one is defending anything. It was a low class comment but unfortunately this is the norm in Pakistan politics. PTI members are not doodh ke dhulay huway either, and neither is Imran himself when it comes to below the belt remarks. It is futile to spend time debating on the language used when it comes to political point scoring.

    Nonetheless, the more pertinent questions remains that why hasn't Murad Saeed's membership been revoked yet? What is a person with a fake degree doing in the National Assembly? Please not that this question wasn't directed at you, since your probably wouldn't have a clue given the fact that you weren't even aware of the official retirement age in Pakistan until I educated you a few days ago.

    I should also add that the crimes of PML-N does not justify the fact that this fake degree holder has not been suspended at the behest of the champion of morality and our saviour Imran.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    and thats the first comment that came in your mind after watching these videos? i can imagine your reaction if any PTI leader used this language.

    Noora supporters are all same with no morals
    Yes. It is a valid question, and I am not condoning this behaviour. Unfortunately, as I have already stated, it is commonplace in Pakistani politics and members of all parties indulge in such behaviour. Some get caught on camera, others don't.

    Nonetheless, it seems like the PTI deflection tactics are at work again. Don't question why Imran fired his own tribunal when his members were caught rigging because PML-N is worse; don't question why Imran used the word Phateechar, we have bigger issues in the country; don't question why Murad Saeed has not been suspended yet, we have bigger issues in the country etc. etc.

    As I mentioned in the other thread, as long as there are no financial corruption charges against him, Khan saab and his party members can get away with anything except for declaring Khaan saab a prophet.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per some reports, Murad punched Javed, when Javed called IK a traitor..

    Pakistani political parties are run as cults, where followers resort to violence, whenever cult leader is criticized.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    As per some reports, Murad punched Javed, when Javed called IK a traitor..

    Pakistani political parties are run as cults, where followers resort to violence, whenever cult leader is criticized.
    According to other reports Javed slapped Murad outside the hall. Today deputy speaker played just like speaker (Ayaz Sadiq) by not giving time to PTI to speak after Javed Latif ended his speech in NA where he even abused Imran (journalist rauf klasra confirmed it he was there). Speaker Ayaz Sadiq did same a couple of weeks ago when he didn't give PTI time to speak and later there was a fight in the assembly hall between both parties after exchange of words.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,131
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    I guess you missed cheap language of a PPP leader about a female in Sindh Assembly just a few days ago and all other PPP leaders in assembly kept smiling instead of stopping him including speaker.
    Im not a PPP supporter if that's what you are thinking. I am just saying in general PPP folks don't get involved in such language as much as PTI or PML-N. That said PPP is along with PML-N the most corrupt party in Pakistan.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    According to other reports Javed slapped Murad outside the hall. Today deputy speaker played just like speaker (Ayaz Sadiq) by not giving time to PTI to speak after Javed Latif ended his speech in NA where he even abused Imran (journalist rauf klasra confirmed it he was there). Speaker Ayaz Sadiq did same a couple of weeks ago when he didn't give PTI time to speak and later there was a fight in the assembly hall between both parties after exchange of words.
    - I will take your words.

    - Both parties have been cursing each other openly so we do not Rauf to validate this.

    - I do not know but Ayaz should give time to opposition, however PPP is leader of opposition. If Ayaz broke some law, then PTI's grievousness is justified otherwise not.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    7,792
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    As per some reports, Murad punched Javed, when Javed called IK a traitor..

    Pakistani political parties are run as cults, where followers resort to violence, whenever cult leader is criticized.
    Non sense. You probably did not watch the video. Imran gets criticized daily in every corner of Pakistan and media, yet no one engages in violence for this criticism, if that you would see scuffles and violence every where here. Criticism on credibility and policies is one thing but to fall that low about personal life and family is another thing.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  22. #22
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Non sense. You probably did not watch the video. Imran gets criticized daily in every corner of Pakistan and media, yet no one engages in violence for this criticism, if that you would see scuffles and violence every where here. Criticism on credibility and policies is one thing but to fall that low about personal life and family is another thing.
    Criticism of politician's personal life is fair and I will go further and say that it must be carried out (no sane person, would like morally corrupt leaders). However regarding criticism on family members, it depends, if family is somehow beneficiary then it's fair to criticize them.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Noora logic: Deflect the criticism by questioning the victim's degree.


    I wonder if a PTI member had abused a Noora's sisters what would have been the reaction from them.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 9th March 2017 at 18:11.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    16,197
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In other news today...



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,699
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Sheikh Rasheed, then a loyal courtier of Nawaz, was at the forefront when it came to passing risque remarks at the Bhutto ladies in the National Assembly. Some of his off-color "jokes" were really popular in the streets back in the 90's. Needless to say, they can't be repeated here.
    funny how people see Sheikh Rasheed as some legend today


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    funny how people see Sheikh Rasheed as some legend today
    Noone sees him as a hero. I think he's a scumbag (personal stories about him) and its a mistake by PTI to associate with him.

    Interesting though, no comment on the ghaleez language by PMLN....IdontsupportPMLN.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,699
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Noone sees him as a hero. I think he's a scumbag (personal stories about him) and its a mistake by PTI to associate with him.

    Interesting though, no comment on the ghaleez language by PMLN....IdontsupportPMLN.
    well you are wrong.

    People in Rawal Pindi look up to this guy. He has a massive support here.

    also i dont even know the back story of why this guy cursed Murad Saeed personally. Obviously a pathetic level to stoop to.

    Also a poor thread title has been used.

    2 wrongs don't make a right.

    Both were wrong at what they said.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    well you are wrong.

    People in Rawal Pindi look up to this guy. He has a massive support here.

    also i dont even know the back story of why this guy cursed Murad Saeed personally. Obviously a pathetic level to stoop to.

    Also a poor thread title has been used.

    2 wrongs don't make a right.

    Both were wrong at what they said.
    His support is wrong then.

    And rest of the post I agree.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    7,792
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Criticism of politician's personal life is fair and I will go further and say that it must be carried out (no sane person, would like morally corrupt leaders). However regarding criticism on family members, it depends, if family is somehow beneficiary then it's fair to criticize them.
    Just like insinuations about the character of some one's sisters without any reason? Is this the kind of personal criticism that you endorse? You should better call it mud-slinging or foul language and not a valid criticism. Besides, the family is not beneficiary either.
    You are completely beside the mark here.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just watched the video again and what a punch by PTI tiger. That is called moh ke samne se waar karna.

    Can't expect such daleyri from Noora keeray and their supporters.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Just watched the video again and what a punch by PTI tiger. That is called moh ke samne se waar karna.

    Can't expect such daleyri from Noora keeray and their supporters.
    Landed a proper haymaker.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So what is Murad Saeed still doing in PTI after his degree was proven to be fake by the University of Peshawar. Why hasn't his membership been revoked?
    WOW so this typical PMLN leader uses most disgusting language imaginable for Murad Saeed's young sisters and your first question is Murad Saeed's fake degree?? WOW Pretty classy i must say!

    Several MNAs and MPs have been disqualified for fake degrees, PMLN sponsored ECP would never let Murad operate if his degree was fake and if he does get disqualified as per the rules, no one would object.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now if anyone wants to know why Imran Khan is always extra critical of PMLN, this is the reason. This has been PMLN style for decades, abuse and insult your opponents, register fake cases, black mail, personal attacks, filthy language but guess what? Mian nawaz Sharif Alhamdulillah has never said anything wrong, he is an angel like figure who has tasbeeh in his hands and nothing but pyaar mohabbat for others.

    Imran Khan is by no means an ideal politician and his ultra aggressive approach at times hurts his political struggle a lot but he is an angel compared to these filthy creatures.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    As per some reports, Murad punched Javed, when Javed called IK a traitor..

    Pakistani political parties are run as cults, where followers resort to violence, whenever cult leader is criticized.
    Nothing about cult there, it was a planned verbal attack by Javed Latif that included extremely low level personal attacks (videos available on youtube) and obviously Imran Khan traitor attack (for opposing PSL final). I think anyone in place of Murad Saeed would have reacted same way or lot worse.

    If you watch statements of Saad Rafiq, Rana Sanaullah, Kh Asif, Danial Aziz, Abid Sher Ali, Talal Ch in the last few weeks, they are almost threatning all institutions (especially Supreme court) and everyone is trying their best to prove they are most loyal servants of Nawaz Sharif and this is exactly what Javed latif was trying to do.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now the kind of politics our Pakistani awaam is used to is not what Imran Khan does with his ultra aggressive non diplomatic attitude, people expect bit of MUNAFIQAT and PMLN's javed Latif gave a prime example straight from Nawaz Sharif school of politics.

    After calling Murad Saeed every degtratory word possible including filthiest possible accusations against Murad's little sisters he goes to the media and says "Murad Saeed meray betay ki tarah hai, maine isko badtameezi pe muaaf kiya" WOW!!
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 00:21.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    16,197
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Now the kind of politics our Pakistani awaam is used to is not what Imran Khan does with his ultra aggressive non diplomatic attitude, people expect bit of MUNAFIQAT and PMLN's javed Latif gave a prime example straight from Nawaz Sharif school of politics.

    After calling Murad Saeed every degtratory word possible including filthiest possible accusations against Murad's little sisters he goes to the media and says "Murad Saeed meray betay ki tarah hai, maine isko badtameezi pe muaaf kiya" WOW!!
    So basically those accusations are against his own daughters? Koi sheram koi haya...
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 00:21.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  37. #37
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    WOW so this typical PMLN leader uses most disgusting language imaginable for Murad Saeed's young sisters and your first question is Murad Saeed's fake degree?? WOW Pretty classy i must say!

    Several MNAs and MPs have been disqualified for fake degrees, PMLN sponsored ECP would never let Murad operate if his degree was fake and if he does get disqualified as per the rules, no one would object.
    It is not a question of 'if'. His degree IS fake and he has found himself a loophole in the system. The question is, why hasn't PTI disqualified him?

    Secondly, I have already said multiple times that Javed Latif's words were highly inappropriate, with the caveat that these incidents are (unfortunately) commonplace in Pakistan politics. Not the first and the last time personal attacks have been initiated for political point scoring. A PTI member has been at the receiving end this time, but quite often, they have lead the way with below the belt remarks. Our saviour Khan saab himself is the champion of inappropriate and classless remarks against his opposition.

    However, PML-N should step forward and publicly condemn his behaviour. That is where PPP is more tactful compared to PML-N and PTI.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is not a question of 'if'. His degree IS fake and he has found himself a loophole in the system. The question is, why hasn't PTI disqualified him?

    Secondly, I have already said multiple times that Javed Latif's words were highly inappropriate, with the caveat that these incidents are (unfortunately) commonplace in Pakistan politics. Not the first and the last time personal attacks have been initiated for political point scoring. A PTI member has been at the receiving end this time, but quite often, they have lead the way with below the belt remarks. Our saviour Khan saab himself is the champion of inappropriate and classless remarks against his opposition.

    However, PML-N should step forward and publicly condemn his behaviour. That is where PPP is more tactful compared to PML-N and PTI.
    Yeah PTI should disqualify Murad Saeed for fake degree, Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen and Imran Khan for corruption (who according to PMLN leaders is biggest chor) because PMLN supporters says so. As i said, this is responsibility of institutions, Imran Khan or PTI does not have investigative agencies.
    But point remains, quite shocking if fake degree is your main concern when we are discussing one of the worst language used by a Pakistani politician in press conference.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    4,195
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Just watched the video again and what a punch by PTI tiger. That is called moh ke samne se waar karna.

    Can't expect such daleyri from Noora keeray and their supporters.
    He did not even hit him?


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    He did not even hit him?





    Watch at 0:30..


    That's one right to the kisser. Shut up the Noora in quick time. Perhaps you can tell us what he is saying in Pushto earlier in the video.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:36.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,836
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @Syed1

    Don't get your knickers in a twist. No one is defending anything. It was a low class comment but unfortunately this is the norm in Pakistan politics. PTI members are not doodh ke dhulay huway either, and neither is Imran himself when it comes to below the belt remarks. It is futile to spend time debating on the language used when it comes to political point scoring.

    Nonetheless, the more pertinent questions remains that why hasn't Murad Saeed's membership been revoked yet? What is a person with a fake degree doing in the National Assembly? Please not that this question wasn't directed at you, since your probably wouldn't have a clue given the fact that you weren't even aware of the official retirement age in Pakistan until I educated you a few days ago.

    I should also add that the crimes of PML-N does not justify the fact that this fake degree holder has not been suspended at the behest of the champion of morality and our saviour Imran.
    The fact is that your beloved party in cahoots with PPP passed an amendment which removes requirement of a degree for the National Assembly so not sure why you are asking this question even!


    #MPGA

  42. #42
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yeah PTI should disqualify Murad Saeed for fake degree, Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen and Imran Khan for corruption (who according to PMLN leaders is biggest chor) because PMLN supporters says so. As i said, this is responsibility of institutions, Imran Khan or PTI does not have investigative agencies.
    But point remains, quite shocking if fake degree is your main concern when we are discussing one of the worst language used by a Pakistani politician in press conference.
    I am not defending ppp or pmln, but I am saying that pti is not a better option:

    What about justice Wajeeh's recommendations? He was the last honorable person in pti.
    There is on going case against IK that he misused election donations during dharma.
    There was criminal financial mismanagement while handling investments for SKMH.
    IK tried to conspire against democratically elected Govt. He should thank his God, that he was not in Turkey.
    Several times, IK had to apologize in courts.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    8,482
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I am not defending ppp or pmln, but I am saying that pti is not a better option:

    What about justice Wajeeh's recommendations? He was the last honorable person in pti.
    There is on going case against IK that he misused election donations during dharma.
    There was criminal financial mismanagement while handling investments for SKMH.
    IK tried to conspire against democratically elected Govt. He should thank his God, that he was not in Turkey.
    Several times, IK had to apologize in courts.
    Justice Wajih is respectable no doubt but saying he was last respectable person is way way over the top. Almost everyone admits PTI intra party elections was one of the biggest ever exercise in Pakistan's history so yes there were massive issues. The elected bodies were dissolved on Justice sahab's recommendations but they weren't implemented in full but overall PTI is head & shoulders above all other parties already especially if elections are held again taking into consideration learning from previous exercise.

    Party funds mismanagement case was filed as a revenge of King Nawaz Sharif being exposed post Panama and as per last reports those who filed case didn't even appear in the court to follow it up.

    SKMH financial mismanagement is another one of PMLN wet dream, fact is Imran Khan does not look after the financial affairs. As per the last news the amount that was invested has been returned IN TOTAL so not a cent was lost as claimed by Khawaja Asif who launched several such attacks against the hospital using their own audit report while MUNAFIQS burn all files related to their projects and never make any documentation public.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    I am not defending ppp or pmln, but I am saying that pti is not a better option:

    What about justice Wajeeh's recommendations? He was the last honorable person in pti.
    There is on going case against IK that he misused election donations during dharma.
    There was criminal financial mismanagement while handling investments for SKMH.
    IK tried to conspire against democratically elected Govt. He should thank his God, that he was not in Turkey.
    Several times, IK had to apologize in courts.
    I am not defending the Nooras and the PPP and then use their propaganda against the PTI say it all. The PTI has made errors, but for educated people to equalise the theft of trillions by crooks with internal party matters just shows how desperate they are. As for your allegations against the SKMH- even you would know that if they were even an iota of truth wouldnt they have taken IK to court especially as they are just desperate to pin something on him.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:41.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Justice Wajih is respectable no doubt but saying he was last respectable person is way way over the top. Almost everyone admits PTI intra party elections was one of the biggest ever exercise in Pakistan's history so yes there were massive issues. The elected bodies were dissolved on Justice sahab's recommendations but they weren't implemented in full but overall PTI is head & shoulders above all other parties already especially if elections are held again taking into consideration learning from previous exercise.

    Party funds mismanagement case was filed as a revenge of King Nawaz Sharif being exposed post Panama and as per last reports those who filed case didn't even appear in the court to follow it up.

    SKMH financial mismanagement is another one of PMLN wet dream, fact is Imran Khan does not look after the financial affairs. As per the last news the amount that was invested has been returned IN TOTAL so not a cent was lost as claimed by Khawaja Asif who launched several such attacks against the hospital using their own audit report while MUNAFIQS burn all files related to their projects and never make any documentation public.
    Justice Wajeeh clearly wanted that so called "elected" party officials to be sacked.
    Nothing done, instead Wajeeh had to leave the pti. IK cannot fight election dhandli unless he cleans his own house.

    Please pass me the link that complainant did not appear in court as I read in dawn few weeks back that actualy IK failed to appear in ecp.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1310402

    Of course IK does not personally build the hospital or cure the patients. But he justifiably takes the credit for it so he must takes the burden of financial mismanagement. Investment were carried out with very clear conflict of interest (the very allegation, that he accuses others of). Anyway, it's an old story (2012)and I had checked and waited for long in 2013 for pti to publish tax return on pti site, but for strange reason, tax return of that year was not posted for several months, and then I lost interest.

    Last year ( 2016 ), they claimed that money has "returned" and now "showing" in audit reports. Even if I do not consider it an audition manipulation (there are reports that they lost investment in Omani real estate ), why did not IK sold his house at the end of 2012 as per his promise to cover the loss and waited several years.

    My point is that IK is not the ONE.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I am not defending the Nooras and the PPP and then use their propaganda against the PTI say it all. The PTI has made errors, but for educated people to equalise the theft of trillions by crooks with internal party matters just shows how desperate they are. As for your allegations against the SKMH- even you would know that if they were even an iota of truth wouldnt they have taken IK to court especially as they are just desperate to pin something on him.
    Do you see me defending pmln or pppp?

    If NS wanted, he could have tried IK for conspiracy against the state.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:41.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering the extremely pathetic comments by Javed Latif, I was hoping each and everyone here would have used this thread for condemning only and nothing else, but looking at how some people here derailing the thread is just shocking.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @Syed1

    Don't get your knickers in a twist. No one is defending anything. It was a low class comment but unfortunately this is the norm in Pakistan politics. PTI members are not doodh ke dhulay huway either, and neither is Imran himself when it comes to below the belt remarks. It is futile to spend time debating on the language used when it comes to political point scoring.

    Nonetheless, the more pertinent questions remains that why hasn't Murad Saeed's membership been revoked yet? What is a person with a fake degree doing in the National Assembly? Please not that this question wasn't directed at you, since your probably wouldn't have a clue given the fact that you weren't even aware of the official retirement age in Pakistan until I educated you a few days ago.

    I should also add that the crimes of PML-N does not justify the fact that this fake degree holder has not been suspended at the behest of the champion of morality and our saviour Imran.
    Wow, we are so concerned about a fake degree holder? how about first we remove the filth from the very top, and then everything will fall in place. How about we start from the honourable PM and Pres. first, then lets go catch the small fishes.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    7,792
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Justice Wajeeh clearly wanted that so called "elected" party officials to be sacked.
    Nothing done, instead Wajeeh had to leave the pti. IK cannot fight election dhandli unless he cleans his own house.

    Please pass me the link that complainant did not appear in court as I read in dawn few weeks back that actualy IK failed to appear in ecp.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1310402

    Of course IK does not personally build the hospital or cure the patients. But he justifiably takes the credit for it so he must takes the burden of financial mismanagement. Investment were carried out with very clear conflict of interest (the very allegation, that he accuses others of). Anyway, it's an old story (2012)and I had checked and waited for long in 2013 for pti to publish tax return on pti site, but for strange reason, tax return of that year was not posted for several months, and then I lost interest.

    Last year ( 2016 ), they claimed that money has "returned" and now "showing" in audit reports. Even if I do not consider it an audition manipulation (there are reports that they lost investment in Omani real estate ), why did not IK sold his house at the end of 2012 as per his promise to cover the loss and waited several years.

    My point is that IK is not the ONE.
    You are entitled to your opinion as every one else here is.

    But why are you finding these alleged faults in IK in this very thread? A man hurled foul language at another man's sisters and further engaged in mud-slinging on him and his party. And you are either branding this a legitimate form of criticism or trying to bring to light alleged faults of the victim here which even if 100 percent correct don't match to the indecency which you are trying to belittle.
    Imran Khan and Murad Saeed may both not be saints but you can't equate the faults that you find in them with this abominable behavior. There are simply no parallels which you are desperately trying to draw here.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  50. #50
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Do you see me defending pmln or pppp?

    If NS wanted, he could have tried IK for conspiracy against the state.
    My friend i dont take you seriously so i dont read what everything you write but what i have noticed is that whenever there is anything anti PTI or IK you seem to be there. As far as the conspiracy rubbish against Democracy goes, maybe you need to remember the Asghar Khan case and which dictator nurtured NS.

  51. #51
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,181
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    South Asia's problem is they vote for a party or leader instead of a local candidate wonder how many of them even know their local assembly candidates.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    7,792
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    South Asia's problem is they vote for a party or leader instead of a local candidate wonder how many of them even know their local assembly candidates.
    No, it is not that simple in Pakistan. Different parts of Pakistan have different trends but candidates have their personal influence and vote bank based on caste, popularity and resources. People vote on both party and candidate basis but in major part of Pakistan it is the candidate which has more number of votes than party. Both things matter.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  53. #53
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    South Asia's problem is they vote for a party or leader instead of a local candidate wonder how many of them even know their local assembly candidates.
    In pakistan people vote for electables and major parties buy these electables to get majority.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    169
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    No, it is not that simple in Pakistan. Different parts of Pakistan have different trends but candidates have their personal influence and vote bank based on caste, popularity and resources. People vote on both party and candidate basis but in major part of Pakistan it is the candidate which has more number of votes than party. Both things matter.
    True these electables are a curse thats why i hate British system being implemented in pakistan

  55. #55
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reversehook View Post
    Wow, we are so concerned about a fake degree holder? how about first we remove the filth from the very top, and then everything will fall in place. How about we start from the honourable PM and Pres. first, then lets go catch the small fishes.
    You have to start with your home and lead by example, which PTI has failed to do time and time again.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The fact is that your beloved party in cahoots with PPP passed an amendment which removes requirement of a degree for the National Assembly so not sure why you are asking this question even!
    As I said, I am aware of the loophole. However, my question is directed at PTI. Why haven't they dismissed Murad Saeed when his degree was declared fake by the University of Peshawar? The amendment is not a justification for PTI's non-action.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yeah PTI should disqualify Murad Saeed for fake degree, Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen and Imran Khan for corruption (who according to PMLN leaders is biggest chor) because PMLN supporters says so. As i said, this is responsibility of institutions, Imran Khan or PTI does not have investigative agencies.
    But point remains, quite shocking if fake degree is your main concern when we are discussing one of the worst language used by a Pakistani politician in press conference.
    No, not because PML-N says so. The University of Peshawar declared his degree fake and requested his dismissal, but Murad got a stay order from the court because of the amendment in the NA. Whether his degree is fake or not is not a question anymore, it is fake.

    Secondly, the idea that it is not the responsibility of PTI doesn't work for me. At the end of the day, wasn't PTI supposed to bring tabdeeli? A member of their party walks around with a fake degree, but they have not taken any action because it is not their responsibility? Is this a good enough justification on your part? Sorry but I have always seen you as a rare reasonable PTI supporter on this forum, but this explanation of yours is far from rational and reasonable.

    The problem is that we are supposed to buy into PTI's tabdeeli rhetoric but when it comes to practicalities, we are supposed to judge them by the same standards as any other party. It doesn't work that way.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Now the kind of politics our Pakistani awaam is used to is not what Imran Khan does with his ultra aggressive non diplomatic attitude, people expect bit of MUNAFIQAT and PMLN's javed Latif gave a prime example straight from Nawaz Sharif school of politics.

    After calling Murad Saeed every degtratory word possible including filthiest possible accusations against Murad's little sisters he goes to the media and says "Murad Saeed meray betay ki tarah hai, maine isko badtameezi pe muaaf kiya" WOW!!
    Saint Murad is not faultless here. He struck Latif before he made the pathetic comments about his sister. This is how it went:

    Saint Murad was criticizing the government for the racial profiling against Pashtuns, but Latif denied those claims. In addition, he called Imran a traitor for his poor comments regarding the PSL final.

    Saint Murad got angry because his leader was called a traitor, and they both started trading expletives, and Saint Murad ended up physically assaulting him.

    Other people intervened and they were separated, but Latif started talking nonsense about Saint Murad's family to the press.

    Both are idiots who brought shame to their respective parties. Latif shot himself in the foot by talking to the press which meant that people let Saint Murad off the hook for punching him.

    Saint Murad was not justified in punching Latif and Latif was not justifying in talking about his family. Both are to be blamed and both deserve to be punished. There is no need of making Saint Murad look like a faultless victim here.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:56.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Just watched the video again and what a punch by PTI tiger. That is called moh ke samne se waar karna.

    Can't expect such daleyri from Noora keeray and their supporters.
    Sums up the mentality of the PTI junoonis. The fake degree holder punched another man (who is older than him) because of a heated argument over the fake degree holder's leader being called a traitor, but here we are applauding and condoning his behavior and calling him a tiger.

    It is important to note that the fake degree holder punched AKA Saint Murad physically assaulted him before Latif made the despicable comments about his family. Both exhibited unjustifiable behaviour that cannot be condoned.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:56.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,836
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    As I said, I am aware of the loophole. However, my question is directed at PTI. Why haven't they dismissed Murad Saeed when his degree was declared fake by the University of Peshawar? The amendment is not a justification for PTI's non-action.
    This is classic deflection tactics from you which Nooras have specialised in to hoodwink their brainless supporters again and again for a good 30 years.. Murad Saeed's degree is not the topic of discussion here so bringing it up is not relevant. I was a fan of him earlier but since this came up I don't care anymore but due to PML-N-PPP muk muka he cannot be disqualified from being member of the assembly now. You can start another thread to discuss it.

    The thread is for the pathetic behavior of the said PML-N representative and the hypocrisy of PML-N supporters for making such a big hoopla about the word 'phateechar' and being quiet on this.


    #MPGA

  61. #61
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,836
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So what is Murad Saeed still doing in PTI after his degree was proven to be fake by the University of Peshawar. Why hasn't his membership been revoked?
    This was the first response from you in the thread

    Sums up the pathetic mentality.


    #MPGA

  62. #62
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    This was the first response from you in the thread

    Sums up the pathetic mentality.
    Yes because I understand that this language is commonplace in Pakistan politics. If you are naive enough to believe that these things don't happen regularly and Saint Murad is an angel himself, then I don't know what to say.

    The fact that Saint Murad is walking around with a fake degree but has not been put to task by the champions of tabdeeli is a more pertinent issue in my opinion.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    This is classic deflection tactics from you which Nooras have specialised in to hoodwink their brainless supporters again and again for a good 30 years.. Murad Saeed's degree is not the topic of discussion here so bringing it up is not relevant. I was a fan of him earlier but since this came up I don't care anymore but due to PML-N-PPP muk muka he cannot be disqualified from being member of the assembly now. You can start another thread to discuss it.

    The thread is for the pathetic behavior of the said PML-N representative and the hypocrisy of PML-N supporters for making such a big hoopla about the word 'phateechar' and being quiet on this.

    Sorry but the PTI Junoonis are the champions of deflection tactics. Whenever someone points out a problem within PTI, the Champions of Deflection are out of the woodwork, reminding people how so and so is a bigger issue and we should focus on that instead of pointing fingers at PTI. As a result, they can get away with everything.

    Saint Murad's fake degree is a much bigger issue than another low class individual insulting him and his family on TV. It is not acceptable but as I said, it happens far too often in Pakistan. Members of all parties are guilty. Imran Khan's 'geeli shalwar' comment with respect to Nawaz Sharif in 2014 was not acceptable either, but we ignore that because there are bigger issues. Similarly, Saint Murad's fake degree is a bigger problem than the language of Latif, especially when Saint Murad himself is renowned for his pathetic behaviour. The notion that it is not the job of PTI to suspend Saint Murad is a classic deflection as well. What happened to PTI's rhetoric of leading by example? If you cannot or will not clean your own house first, stop criticizing others. PTI should lead by example and then look at others, something they have failed to do.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Noora logic: Deflect the criticism by questioning the victim's degree.


    I wonder if a PTI member had abused a Noora's sisters what would have been the reaction from them.
    Javed called IK traitor
    Murad punched him
    Javed made indecent comments in press conference

    How is Murad a victim?

  65. #65
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Javed called IK traitor
    Murad punched him
    Javed made indecent comments in press conference

    How is Murad a victim?
    That's a bit oversimplified. If you watch the initial video Javed Latif didn't just call IK a traitor, he also made abusive comments about murad's sisters and threatened to come to his house. Any decent person would have reacted the same way.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,836
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Sorry but the PTI Junoonis are the champions of deflection tactics. Whenever someone points out a problem within PTI, the Champions of Deflection are out of the woodwork, reminding people how so and so is a bigger issue and we should focus on that instead of pointing fingers at PTI. As a result, they can get away with everything.

    Saint Murad's fake degree is a much bigger issue than another low class individual insulting him and his family on TV. It is not acceptable but as I said, it happens far too often in Pakistan. Members of all parties are guilty. Imran Khan's 'geeli shalwar' comment with respect to Nawaz Sharif in 2014 was not acceptable either, but we ignore that because there are bigger issues. Similarly, Saint Murad's fake degree is a bigger problem than the language of Latif, especially when Saint Murad himself is renowned for his pathetic behaviour. The notion that it is not the job of PTI to suspend Saint Murad is a classic deflection as well. What happened to PTI's rhetoric of leading by example? If you cannot or will not clean your own house first, stop criticizing others. PTI should lead by example and then look at others, something they have failed to do.
    More deflection....


    #MPGA

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Sums up the mentality of the PTI junoonis. The fake degree holder punched another man (who is older than him) because of a heated argument over the fake degree holder's leader being called a traitor, but here we are applauding and condoning his behavior and calling him a tiger.

    It is important to note that the fake degree holder punched AKA Saint Murad physically assaulted him before Latif made the despicable comments about his family. Both exhibited unjustifiable behaviour that cannot be condoned.
    Rant rant rant..


    Check the video I posted in response to thelandofthebravepeople, go to 0:30 and see what your darbari is saying "Meine teray ghar tak chalay jana hai" and then he got a hook to the face.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th March 2017 at 18:56.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    Javed called IK traitor
    Murad punched him
    Javed made indecent comments in press conference

    How is Murad a victim?
    Latif abused his family before in the scuffle which led to Murad punching him.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even in Pakistani law, physical violence is pardoned if the attacker was subjected to verbal assault from the victim. I hope the Nooras can wrap their head around this concept. They can't walk around abusing other people's families and hope to get away with it.


    I hope the KPK government announce a cash prize for Murad Saeed and anyone else landing haymakers onto Noora darbaris. They deserve it.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  70. #70
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Noora logic: PTI should disassociate itself with Murad Saeed because he allegedly has a fake degree (even though the Noora controlled ECP had no objection to it), but the PML-N darbaris should continue worshiping Nawaz Sharif despite there being overwhelming proof that he is corrupt looter and plunderer.



    You can't make this up.



    I think lack of intellect is synonymous with being a Noora.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  71. #71
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    12,324
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Latif abused his family before in the scuffle which led to Murad punching him.
    it's possible.
    though in the original clip, when asked by Murad, he clearly stated that Latif called IK a traitor.
    but then i do not understand Pushto, maybe he said about Javed's lewd remarks in pushto??


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    it's possible.
    though in the original clip, when asked by Murad, he clearly stated that Latif called IK a traitor.
    but then i do not understand Pushto, maybe he said about Javed's lewd remarks in pushto??
    I can't repeat them here but the videos are on youtube, Latif clearly called him a M and a B and also the Punjabi abuse starting with a D. Then both were taken away by the people around them, however when exiting the building there was another bunch-up and at this point the buzdil Noora keera stood behind his himaitee as cover and blurted "Meine teray ghar tak chalay jana hai" at which point Murad rose above the Noora's cover and landed a knuckle kiss.


    Serves the Noora right.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  73. #73
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    it's possible.
    though in the original clip, when asked by Murad, he clearly stated that Latif called IK a traitor.
    but then i do not understand Pushto, maybe he said about Javed's lewd remarks in pushto??
    I don't understand pushto either but the video is now widely circulated. If Murad Saeed made such remarks in pushto media would have taken him to the cleaners.

  74. #74
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    14,181
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    No, it is not that simple in Pakistan. Different parts of Pakistan have different trends but candidates have their personal influence and vote bank based on caste, popularity and resources. People vote on both party and candidate basis but in major part of Pakistan it is the candidate which has more number of votes than party. Both things matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    In pakistan people vote for electables and major parties buy these electables to get majority.
    Thanks,sounds very much like India as based on caste religion ,but I find that even the educated ones usually vote on party or leader basis.(atleast here).


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  75. #75
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Rant rant rant..


    Check the video I posted in response to thelandofthebravepeople, go to 0:30 and see what your darbari is saying "Meine teray ghar tak chalay jana hai" and then he got a hook to the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Latif abused his family before in the scuffle which led to Murad punching him.
    ^ That is the Junooni version of events. The truth however, is different. Both Latif and the fake degree holder (who is renowned for his poor behaviour) got into a heated exchange because of an argument over Imran's comments on the PSL final and the racial profiling of Pashtuns in Punjab.

    Now when two classless idiots get into an argument, they are not aware of the boundaries and engage in exchanging expletives. Saint Murad first lost his temper when Latif called his messiah a traitor, and then he got physical when Latif told him that he will go to his house. An inappropriate remark, but it does not justify putting hands on someone. There is no point in making Saint Murad look the innocent victim here. The fact is that both crossed the line and said things they shouldn't have said, and Murad went one step further by physically attacking him.

    Physically attacking an elderly and weak person is not bravery and doesn't make you a tiger. Saint Murad would obviously have not dared to lay his hands on someone who was bigger than him because he would have torn him into two pieces. Defending and condoning Saint Murad's actions is as bad as defending and condoning Latif's pathetic remarks. Both are wrong and both brought shame to their respective parties.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post
    it's possible.
    though in the original clip, when asked by Murad, he clearly stated that Latif called IK a traitor.
    but then i do not understand Pushto, maybe he said about Javed's lewd remarks in pushto??
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    I don't understand pushto either but the video is now widely circulated. If Murad Saeed made such remarks in pushto media would have taken him to the cleaners.
    I'm a Pashtun. The video in this thread does not reveal much, it only shows the part where the fake degree holder is getting separated from Latif after he physically assaulted him. He tells the bearded man to let him go, that's all.

    The fact is that both exchanged inappropriate words and Saint Murad should not have lost his cool because his messiah was called a traitor, and there was no need of getting physical. He simply showed his poor temperament and lack of education. He is well-known for his undignified attitude, doesn't have the capacity to listen to another person when they disagree with him and is not the type of person you can have an argument with without things getting ugly.

    Obviously, as I said before, Javed Latif is an idiot himself and shouldn't have made these remarks. However, there is no pointing in condemning him while making the fake degree holder look innocent because he is not.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know you have done something wrong when even a journalist who does a show at prime time on PML-N tilted channel says this:
    https://www.facebook.com/18735424129...9435651090924/



    But we have Nooras here condoning the BS that that waste of skin said.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  78. #78
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    67,092
    Mentioned
    3391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    More deflection....
    Sorry, missed this. When PTI supporters urge critics of Imran to not focus on his comments because we have bigger problems in the country, then it is not deflection. However, when the same people point out the problems in PTI, then it is deflection. Nice logic.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I'm a Pashtun. The video in this thread does not reveal much, it only shows the part where the fake degree holder is getting separated from Latif after he physically assaulted him. He tells the bearded man to let him go, that's all.

    The fact is that both exchanged inappropriate words and Saint Murad should not have lost his cool because his messiah was called a traitor, and there was no need of getting physical. He simply showed his poor temperament and lack of education. He is well-known for his undignified attitude, doesn't have the capacity to listen to another person when they disagree with him and is not the type of person you can have an argument with without things getting ugly.

    Obviously, as I said before, Javed Latif is an idiot himself and shouldn't have made these remarks. However, there is no pointing in condemning him while making the fake degree holder look innocent because he is not.
    What inappropriate word did Murad Saeed use? There is no evidence of any inappropriate word used by him, from what I know. However, you are stating it as a fact that he did so I am curious to know.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,836
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Sorry, missed this. When PTI supporters urge critics of Imran to not focus on his comments because we have bigger problems in the country, then it is not deflection. However, when the same people point out the problems in PTI, then it is deflection. Nice logic.
    Took you long enough to come up with this

    Give it a rest defending a despicable man. Name calling the person he clashed with doesn't change the fact that he has no morals and is a despicable human being for his words. And no those words aren't common place.


    #MPGA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •