Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    13,100
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Romelu Lukaku: Manchester United sign Everton striker for initial £75m on 5-year deal [Update #20]

    Will he stay at the club and see out the remainder of the contract or will Everton cash in and sell him to one of the European heavyweights?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,740
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reckon United might chase him.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  3. #3
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    24,829
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Would've loved if it Liverpool had a chance of signing him but players don't tend to cross Stanley Park.

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    8,205
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Arsenal needs a striker...

    And I reckon that Lukaku can speak a bit of french...



    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,657
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lukaku boss Arsenal aajao. Giroud se tang agaye hain


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  6. #6
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If costa leaves then Chelsea will go either for him or Morata

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,928
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Would've loved if it Liverpool had a chance of signing him but players don't tend to cross Stanley Park.
    Plenty have done so like Peter Beardsley and Nick Barmby. Everton have always hated Liverpool much more so will never sell to us although he'd be a great buy. Perhaps we could offer Sturridge plus cash to lesson the blow.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    9,421
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Would've loved if it Liverpool had a chance of signing him but players don't tend to cross Stanley Park.
    You've had one Belgium striker so you might as well try another 😜

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,251
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think he believes he is Barcelona /Real Madrid level. I don't think either club will be in for him. He definitely should be playing for a better team than Everton though.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    11,444
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    United and Chelsea have both offered £75m for him.

    Chelsea have matched Manchester United's offer of about £75m for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.

    Senior United sources told the BBC on Thursday that they had made a bid for the 24-year-old Belgium international.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40540231

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is wrong with football, 75m for Rom and watch 40% go to his agent.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,928
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man Ut'd bid has been accepted to if Chelsea want him will have to pay more then £75 million. With Conte happy to let Costa go it seems Chelsea will need to up the offer if they want him. Not many classy forwards going at the moment especially those who have EPL experience.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Man Ut'd bid has been accepted to if Chelsea want him will have to pay more then £75 million. With Conte happy to let Costa go it seems Chelsea will need to up the offer if they want him. Not many classy forwards going at the moment especially those who have EPL experience.
    Belotti and Morata are better much rather have them tbh.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    358
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous sums of money being thrown at average players. Whoever decides to buy him will have paid too much.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    2,928
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Belotti and Morata are better much rather have them tbh.
    Deal for Morata has apparently been agreed for a while. Don't know what is holding up its completion. As it happens Chelsea have equalled Man Utd's £75 million offer for Lakaku. What they are not willing to do is meet his agent's demands.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 7th July 2017 at 23:06.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    35,610
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Surely United will scoop the deal, they have Rooney to use as a bargaining chip.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Deal for Morata has apparently been agreed for a while. Don't know what is holding up its completion. As it happens Chelsea have equalled Man Utd's £75 million offer for Lakaku. What they are not willing to do is meet his agent's demands.
    Lukaku's agent gets more money if goes to United, and Pogba has convinced him to go there. I think it's been confirmed that United are willing to pay for more in addons and let Rooney go to Everton for free, so they're going to complete the deal instead.

    It seems like Chelsea will get Belotti or Morata, Morata was kind of left in limbo because he wants out and he thought he had a deal done with United but now United have lost all interest in him after getting Lukaku. Reports saying we've bid £80m for Belotti too.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,251
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol ridiculous money being offered for him. Personally think he's a bit ovverated. Let's see how he does at United

  19. #19
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    11,444
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Players sold to English clubs always go for a premium. Players who go from one English club to another attract an even higher premium. To think that back in 2009 Ronaldo was sold for just £80m - today that would be at least £200m.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,740
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd sign Everton striker for initial £75m on five-year deal

    Manchester United have signed striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton for an initial £75m on a five-year contract.

    The deal for the 24-year-old Belgium international, initially reported by BBC Sport on Thursday, is believed to include £15m in add-ons.

    Champions Chelsea had matched the Red Devils' bid, but missed out on re-signing their former player.

    "Romelu is a natural fit for Manchester United. He is a big personality and a big player," said boss Jose Mourinho.

    "It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club.

    "He will be a great addition to the group. I am really looking forward to working with him again."

    Lukaku, whose contract includes an option for a sixth year, said: "When Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door, it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.

    "I cannot wait to run out at Old Trafford in front of 75,000 fans."

    Lukaku sent a farewell message to Everton on Monday in which he thanked the club and said it was "an honour" to play in front of their fans.

    Mourinho was manager of Chelsea when they sold Lukaku to Everton for £28m in July 2014.

    The striker spent the 2013-14 season on loan at the Merseyside club before signing a five-year deal that summer.

    He netted 68 Premier League goals across his two spells, scoring 25 times in the Premier League last season.

    Lukaku turned down the most lucrative contract offer in Everton's history, thought to be worth £140,000 a week, in March and later said: "I don't want to stay at the same level. I want to improve and I know where I want to do that."

    The Belgian is on holiday in the United States and will now link up there with United's squad for their pre-season tour.

    Lukaku was arrested in Los Angeles last week following a noise complaint and is due is due to appear in court on 2 October.

    His arrival at Old Trafford follows Wayne Rooney's departure to rejoin Everton, after 13 years with United.

    That deal, which was confirmed on Sunday, was not connected with the Lukaku transfer.

    Despite matching United's bid, Chelsea were not willing to match the fees Lukaku's agent Mino Raiola will earn from the move to Old Trafford.

    Lukaku in stats

    With two goals against Hull City in March, Lukaku became the first Everton player since Gary Lineker in 1985-86 to score 20 league goals in a season.

    Lukaku is also only the fourth player to score more than 80 goals in the Premier League before turning 24 (after Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler and Rooney).

    He has scored more goals than any other Everton player in Premier League history (68).

    Lukaku is one of only three players to have scored more than 10 goals in each of the past five Premier League seasons (alongside Olivier Giroud and Sergio Aguero).

    Transfer records

    Top five world record transfers

    £89m - Paul Pogba - Juventus to Manchester United, 2016
    £86m - Gareth Bale - Tottenham to Real Madrid, 2013
    £80m - Cristiano Ronaldo - Manchester United to Real Madrid, 2009
    £75.3m - Gonzalo Higuain - Napoli to Juventus, 2016
    £75m - Luis Suarez - Liverpool to Barcelona, 2014; Romelu Lukaku - Everton to Manchester United, 2017
    Top five British transfer records

    £75m - Romelu Lukaku - Everton to Manchester United, 2017
    £50m - Fernando Torres - Liverpool to Chelsea, 2011
    £47.5m - John Stones - Everton to Manchester City, 2016
    £44m - Raheem Sterling - Liverpool to Manchester City, 2015
    £37.1m - Juan Mata - Chelsea to Manchester United, 2014
    Mourinho & Lukaku - the story so far

    Mourinho on Lukaku expressing surprise he was released by Chelsea to join Everton on loan in 2013:

    "Romelu likes to speak. He's a young boy who likes to speak. But the only thing he didn't say is why he went to Everton on loan. That's the only thing he never says. And my last contact with him was to tell him exactly that - 'why do you never say why you are not here?'"

    Lukaku on Mourinho in December 2015:

    "Everyone says it is Mourinho's fault but it is not his fault because I made the decision [to leave Chelsea]. I went to his office to ask if I could go.

    "I signed the deal with Everton at 11 o'clock and the first text message I got on my old BlackBerry was from Mourinho saying 'Good luck, do your best and I will see you next season'."

    Mourinho on selling Lukaku to Everton:

    "Romelu was always very clear with us with his mentality and his approach was not highly motivated to come to a competitive situation with Chelsea.

    "He wanted to play for Chelsea but he clearly wanted to be first-choice striker - but for a club of our dimension it is very difficult to promise to a player."

    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40550934


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    3,149
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's gonna flop. Snake.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,251
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If he doesn't perform straight away, can't use the excuse of him needing time to adapt to the league

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,392
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Belotti and Morata are better much rather have them tbh.

    LOLzzz, so they are better than him now that you couldnt sign him.

    No one is going to bid £87m for Belotti, even if the market is crazy, he is still unproven and has had only one good season in Series A.

    £70m is too much for Morata too, considering he has only been a bench warmer.

    If both players were better than Lukaku, im sure Mourinho would've gone for them.

    Anything Chelsea get now, will only be a downgrade from Costa.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    18,661
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Would Bayern have accepted 75mn for Lewandowski?


    #MPGA

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,251
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Would Bayern have accepted 75mn for Lewandowski?
    They don't need the money and they may not have been able to replace him. Also I doubt the player wants to leave Bayern.

    They wouldn't have accepted the bid.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,028
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Would Bayern have accepted 75mn for Lewandowski?
    Think of it this way. When Man Utd wanted James Rodrigues we were told to pay £70m

    Bayern got him for a £4.4m-per-year loan (2 year loan) with the option to buy for £31m. £31m in 2 years time is like £15m in todays market.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    LOLzzz, so they are better than him now that you couldnt sign him.

    No one is going to bid £87m for Belotti, even if the market is crazy, he is still unproven and has had only one good season in Series A.

    £70m is too much for Morata too, considering he has only been a bench warmer.

    If both players were better than Lukaku, im sure Mourinho would've gone for them.

    Anything Chelsea get now, will only be a downgrade from Costa.
    Not really I was dreading the signing of Lukaku. Mourinho is not a super agent, you obviously are just ignorant or are trolling because you don't seem to realize that United were desperate to sign Morata but you couldn't agree a fee after you mugged them off with De Gea. Morata was a bench warmer but he still scored 22 goals last season. Apparently Auba is available for £70m according to Sky Sports.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    9,421
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted Arsenal to go in for him when I thought the price would be in the region of £35-40m.
    £75-95m is laughable.

    Mourinho is gonna destroy Manu singlehandedly

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,392
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Not really I was dreading the signing of Lukaku. Mourinho is not a super agent, you obviously are just ignorant or are trolling because you don't seem to realize that United were desperate to sign Morata but you couldn't agree a fee after you mugged them off with De Gea. Morata was a bench warmer but he still scored 22 goals last season. Apparently Auba is available for £70m according to Sky Sports.
    You are sounding like a sore loser, if we were desperate to sign Morata we would have signed him, he was available for £70m and according to reports we were only bidding up to £60m, according to RM we never even put in a bid. You obviously dont understand the meaning of desperate, because it was you who was desperate to sign Lukaku which Conte proved with a last ditch effort to match our bid.

    At the end of the day, with the amount we spent on Lukaku, Mourinho could have gotten Morata, Auba or Belloti and he choose Lukaku.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  30. #30
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    19,231
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    I wanted Arsenal to go in for him when I thought the price would be in the region of £35-40m.
    £75-95m is laughable.

    Mourinho is gonna destroy Manu singlehandedly
    wenger probably dies a bit inside each time he watches Lukaku's ball control. He is a great player and will do well with United but would not work the way Arsenal are set up.

    If Morata was more prolific i think Wenger would have definitely gone for him


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    You are sounding like a sore loser, if we were desperate to sign Morata we would have signed him, he was available for £70m and according to reports we were only bidding up to £60m, according to RM we never even put in a bid. You obviously dont understand the meaning of desperate, because it was you who was desperate to sign Lukaku which Conte proved with a last ditch effort to match our bid.

    At the end of the day, with the amount we spent on Lukaku, Mourinho could have gotten Morata, Auba or Belloti and he choose Lukaku.
    Once again you are showing your lack of knowledge. Belotti is not going to be sold by £75m and he has an £80+ buy out clause. You wouldn't have signed him because United were not ready to pay the price of £72m for a "bench warming, non PL proven player" and you don't have to be a genius to know that Madrid haven't got a good relationship with United so the price would not have gotten lowered.

    If we were so desperate to sign Lukaku, we would have put in a bid much earlier as everyone knew that clubs like PSG, Bayern and United were interested and after telling Costa to leave no club would take that much of a risk.

    Also why would I be a sore loser? The season hasn't even started yet, United are not guaranteed to win anything and Chelsea aren't guaranteed to lose out on anything. It's not like Lukaku is the only star striker on the market right now either and we would increasing look like idiots if we bought back a player for £75m and he flopped so that scenario is out of the window.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    15,595
    Mentioned
    977 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Lukaku is the perfect forward for JoMou's game. He has always won with one dominating target man - may be ugly, but effective. From Jardel (Porto), Drogba & Costa (Chelsea), Milito (Inter), Ibra (MU) & now Lukaku. And, he doesn't like to change formation or rotate squad, therefore his target man has to be made of steel.

    Similarly, Lecazzette is perfect for Wengar's style - fast, slick & extremely effective in through balls. With 2 wingers & Ozil behind, in 4231 formation, he should be fantastic. Wenger might sell Giourod now. Chelsea will bring Belleti or may be even Dybala from Conte's old team. Auba is a long shot, but if Costa moves (most likely), Conte will bring a top No. 9 for sure.

    We also have done our business great & has brought an equally fantastic (POTENTIAL) CF in Solanki, for 5mn & our great, ambitious owners definitely will reward Klopp for convincing the kid to join us (& we fans, that new Ian Rush was available for 5mn & 35K/week)

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,392
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Once again you are showing your lack of knowledge. Belotti is not going to be sold by £75m and he has an £80+ buy out clause. You wouldn't have signed him because United were not ready to pay the price of £72m for a "bench warming, non PL proven player" and you don't have to be a genius to know that Madrid haven't got a good relationship with United so the price would not have gotten lowered.

    If we were so desperate to sign Lukaku, we would have put in a bid much earlier as everyone knew that clubs like PSG, Bayern and United were interested and after telling Costa to leave no club would take that much of a risk.

    Also why would I be a sore loser? The season hasn't even started yet, United are not guaranteed to win anything and Chelsea aren't guaranteed to lose out on anything. It's not like Lukaku is the only star striker on the market right now either and we would increasing look like idiots if we bought back a player for £75m and he flopped so that scenario is out of the window.
    No, you have already looked like idiots by losing out to Lukuku and trying to match our bid on the day he signed if that is not desperation what else is it.

    The price for Morata would not have gotten lower but it wouldn't have gotten higher than £75m, RM wanted £70m and he was ours, he even dyed his hair red and was prepared to come here only he had to shave his hair off the next day he and RM were clearly taken for a ride.

    I even mentioned it before on the transfers thread how Jose going for Morata was strange considering he isn't a Jose type no.9 and Lukuku always fitted the bill, strong, powerful and he can hold up play. It was a no brainer and Jose did his business very cleverly, while Chelsea and RM were taken for a ride.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  34. #34
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,811
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    No, you have already looked like idiots by losing out to Lukuku and trying to match our bid on the day he signed if that is not desperation what else is it.

    The price for Morata would not have gotten lower but it wouldn't have gotten higher than £75m, RM wanted £70m and he was ours, he even dyed his hair red and was prepared to come here only he had to shave his hair off the next day he and RM were clearly taken for a ride.

    I even mentioned it before on the transfers thread how Jose going for Morata was strange considering he isn't a Jose type no.9 and Lukuku always fitted the bill, strong, powerful and he can hold up play. It was a no brainer and Jose did his business very cleverly, while Chelsea and RM were taken for a ride.
    Do you know anything

    We matched your bid when reports from credible sources came out that United bid 75m. If we were really desperate we would have matched or beaten the amount of money given to Lukaku's agent (not just the part of the £75m fee to Everton), to help convince him to get Lukaku to Chelsea but we weren't willing to go that low.

    Real Madrid were mugging United off with the prices they were asking for as they were agitated due to the DDG deal failing in 2015 but United turned around and said no for once and went to Everton to sign Lukaku as they felt like nobody would see them doing that and they would be able to catch Chelsea out which was a good plan. They clearly wanted Morata at first but they wouldn't let Real Madrid force them into paying a ludicrous amount.

    Lukaku fits United better than he fits Chelsea, we need a player who doesn't have a terrible first touch and has better hold up player like Morata. Morata can also run the channels better than Lukaku, but Lukaku can stick the ball in the back of the net better against the teams United struggled to do it against so it can be really good for them. Realistically it works out for all parties (United, Chelsea and RM) if we get Morata, United get Lukaku (two strikers that fit the clubs) and then RM end up with £70m that they can use on targets like Dani Cabellos and others.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,392
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Do you know anything

    We matched your bid when reports from credible sources came out that United bid 75m. If we were really desperate we would have matched or beaten the amount of money given to Lukaku's agent (not just the part of the £75m fee to Everton), to help convince him to get Lukaku to Chelsea but we weren't willing to go that low.

    Real Madrid were mugging United off with the prices they were asking for as they were agitated due to the DDG deal failing in 2015 but United turned around and said no for once and went to Everton to sign Lukaku as they felt like nobody would see them doing that and they would be able to catch Chelsea out which was a good plan. They clearly wanted Morata at first but they wouldn't let Real Madrid force them into paying a ludicrous amount.

    Lukaku fits United better than he fits Chelsea, we need a player who doesn't have a terrible first touch and has better hold up player like Morata. Morata can also run the channels better than Lukaku, but Lukaku can stick the ball in the back of the net better against the teams United struggled to do it against so it can be really good for them. Realistically it works out for all parties (United, Chelsea and RM) if we get Morata, United get Lukaku (two strikers that fit the clubs) and then RM end up with £70m that they can use on targets like Dani Cabellos and others.
    Your fantasies keep getting worse, keep telling these stories to yourself to satisfy yourself

    You obviously dont understand what desperation mean.

    Morata was used to keep the headlines away from Lukaku, if anything he was always going to be a fall back option but like i mentioned he never fitted the bill as a Jose no.9.

    But dont worry keep your stories for your own self satisfaction if it helps you.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •