Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 240 of 423
  1. #161
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karunaratne gone!

  2. #162
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangla has just caught the big fish. Go Bangla go

  3. #163
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,083
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's what tuk tuk does. Typical Misbah style tuktuk and then loose shot to end

  4. #164
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,083
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Diruwan's 4 not out from 64 balls is looking particularly moronic.
    I think in coming years Sri Lanka will slide further without the help of Murali, Sanga, Jaya, Dilshan. Same way if Inzamam persist with Hafeez, Kamran, Shehzad, Nawaz, Tanvir we will be worse

  5. #165
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    I think in coming years Sri Lanka will slide further without the help of Murali, Sanga, Jaya, Dilshan. Same way if Inzamam persist with Hafeez, Kamran, Shehzad, Nawaz, Tanvir we will be worse
    Nope. Srilanka has some fantastic bowlers. That sandakan guy will single handedly win many tests for srilanka.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,047
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Nope. Srilanka has some fantastic bowlers. That sandakan guy will single handedly win many tests for srilanka.
    No, I don't think so. He has the lack of control of a leggie combined with turning it the less menacing way like an offie.

    I think Sri Lanka is back where it belongs, near the bottom of the Test ladder. They haven't got the bowling or the batting any more.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    2,581
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry but SL is the most boring team for me these days. Especially their fast bowling.
    Apart from Kusal Mendis and Sandakan there is no exciting talent. Chameera is too wayward.

    What a fall down after Murli, Jaya, Sanga and Malinga.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  8. #168
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    608
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 down? Nope...saved by the review rby

  9. #169
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky hereath

  10. #170
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,083
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SL still persist with tuktuking really pathetic!!!!

  11. #171
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fizz is bowling well.

  12. #172
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,083
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I am sorry but SL is the most boring team for me these days. Especially their fast bowling.
    Apart from Kusal Mendis and Sandakan there is no exciting talent. Chameera is too wayward.

    What a fall down after Murli, Jaya, Sanga and Malinga.
    2nd is Pakistan under Misbah

  13. #173
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    2,581
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    2nd is Pakistan under Misbah
    Pakistan has many exciting players and will be a team to watch out for under the captaincy of Sarfi.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  14. #174
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fizz is really great to watch. He has a nice, smooth action.

  15. #175
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    No, I don't think so. He has the lack of control of a leggie combined with turning it the less menacing way like an offie.

    I think Sri Lanka is back where it belongs, near the bottom of the Test ladder. They haven't got the bowling or the batting any more.
    His wrong one is really difficult to pick. On turning wickets he'll be a nightmare.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,083
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This match will be finish by lunch tomorrow!!!!These tuktuk batting will not give SL another 30 runs for sure. Bangladesh will not chasing over 140 for sure.
    Bangladesh now need to find a good commentator and umpire. They are doing ok in all departments
    Last edited by Shafi; 18th March 2017 at 09:53.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dino is giving a hard time to clueless atahar. Lol

  18. #178
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,904
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Srilanka desperately need another 50 runs. If the target is any meaningful contest, Bangladesh will find someway to choke at some stage. They have an incredibly long history of doing this, and an especially unreal sequence of chokes against Lanka.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Mushi is getting into tails hand once more - STOP the singles idiot & ask a player scoring 12 of 89 to go for boundaries.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,499
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mushy doesn't know how to set a field to the tail

  21. #181
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things getting heated. Shabbir and Lakmal having some words.

  22. #182
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 down. Need 2 quick.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  23. #183
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dilruwan has gone into a shell. Mushfiqur needs to go full attack against him and get him to play some uncharacteristic shots. Poor captaincy.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mushy trying to be idiot.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  25. #185
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything more than 150 would be hard to chase for Bangladesh considering their recent chocking history. They should pack sl under 150 target. Go bd go.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  26. #186
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shuvashish now trying to give as many runs as possible to number 10


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lakmal has as many runs in 9 balls as Perera does in a 100.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shuvashish bowling filth.

  29. #189
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,960
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fizz needs to be brought back to have a bowl at Lakmal.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,904
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    Things getting heated. Shabbir and Lakmal having some words.
    Bangladeshis have a habit of doing this when they are on top but the game isn't over (and often a history of regretting it).

    I don't know why you are provoking a No 10 and making him determined/angry instead of what he ought to be, which is nervous owing to the awful situation.

  31. #191
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stupid mushy. :


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mushy should be sacked as captain. He will cost us this test.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shakib anf mushtafiz should finish this off


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  34. #194
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    4,519
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    Shuvashish bowling filth.
    More like Shuvashish Nehra.

  35. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,047
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Now we will see what Mustafizur Rahman is made of.

    Sri Lanka effectively 87-6 and he has a new ball.

    Is he just a limited overs specialist, or can he really bowl? The argument is about to be settled one way or the other..........
    Not good enough.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,904
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh have bee so overwhelmingly the superior team, against a side that white-washed the Aussies. Everyone ought to be talking about how well they have played.

    Instead, because of their propensity for collapses, overconfidence and throwing away good positions, this might yet be a microcosm of their cricketing history.

    This game should actually be done and dusted by now. Had they not allowed the tail to score so many in each innings, or had a bizzare panicky collapse at the end of Day 2, this would be over.

  37. #197
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Not good enough.
    Can you explain us why? On an unresponsive wicket to pacers, he has a match figure so far 40-9-102-5 & lowest of the 5 is Dilruhan Perera.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,047
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Can you explain us why? On an unresponsive wicket to pacers, he has a match figure so far 40-9-102-5 & lowest of the 5 is Dilruhan Perera.
    Because he couldn't knock over the tail with a new ball.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last two pairs will be the difference . They are snatching the win from bd and mushy is helping them to do that.

    دجت حی
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 18th March 2017 at 11:27.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Because he couldn't knock over the tail with a new ball.
    please stop trolling around without watching the match full.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  41. #201
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,499
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Because he couldn't knock over the tail with a new ball.
    Please stop acting as if you really watched the match and actually watch the match and judge.

    He has been the best bowler on show so far, in conditions that are not ideal for pace bowling.

  42. #202
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketAnalyst View Post
    Bangladesh have bee so overwhelmingly the superior team, against a side that white-washed the Aussies. Everyone ought to be talking about how well they have played.

    Instead, because of their propensity for collapses, overconfidence and throwing away good positions, this might yet be a microcosm of their cricketing history.

    This game should actually be done and dusted by now. Had they not allowed the tail to score so many in each innings, or had a bizzare panicky collapse at the end of Day 2, this would be over.
    Won't be at all surprised if they actually lose this match.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Because he couldn't knock over the tail with a new ball.
    I forgot to add that, he had 3 decisions turned by DRS - not saying he should be credited with the wickets, but it indicates that throughout the match he kept asking questions to batsmen quite good in these condition.

    Please try to watch the match before posting such conclusive statements.

  44. #204
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Won't be at all surprised if they actually lose this match.
    Probably, till 170 we are safe, as I mentioned earlier - should be able to chase anything under 200. One positive is our batsmen don't bog down while batting, which doesn't help defending smallish total.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,304
    Mentioned
    4196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Because he couldn't knock over the tail with a new ball.
    Excellent point, if you can't knock out a couple of pansies then why should your greatness be advocated!?

  46. #206
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    22,304
    Mentioned
    4196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Can Bangladesh win this? what will the wicket be like on Day 5? They should be able to chase anything below 200 if they bat to their potential

  47. #207
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Probably, till 170 we are safe, as I mentioned earlier - should be able to chase anything under 200. One positive is our batsmen don't bog down while batting, which doesn't help defending smallish total.
    Yes true. But with Bangla anything is possible. Hopefully Bangla bowlers will wipe out the tail ASAP in the morning session.

    But one thing is l for sure, Bangla Captain mushfiqur has to be the worst captain in the history of cricket.

  48. #208
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Yes true. But with Bangla anything is possible. Hopefully Bangla bowlers will wipe out the tail ASAP in the morning session.

    But one thing is l for sure, Bangla Captain mushfiqur has to be the worst captain in the history of cricket.

    He is at least twice better than 3 PAK Captains in last 15 years - Waquar, Md Yousuf & Azhar Ali. You can add Afridi is that list as well in dotted line.

    I think, SRL tail won't last long tomorrow. Our boys are not habituated to play longer matches - in 4 days, they have bowled around 220 overs, therefore was a bit flat in last hour. Mushi (& Hathura as well) should have asked the bowlers to bowl tight to the tail with every single taking gap plugged in - either go after or play dots.

    By the way, why you call Bangla, it's not the country name, rather used for a group of people whose mother tongue is Bengali. There are many Indians speaking Bangla while in south east Bangladesh, hilltracks people are not Bengali, neither speaks Bangla, but they are Bangladeshi. I find spelling Bangladesh longer for a blog post, therefore use BD, which I use for every other country.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    1,610
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As this is being played in Srilanka, I will still give 70% chance to Srilanka. They can really come hard with crowd support (even if small crowd they are really vociferous!) Bangladesh though are a improving team they still can succumb under pressure!

  50. #210
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    14,683
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I think Bangladesh stand a chance here.

    Just need to prise the last two wickets early.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    25,182
    Mentioned
    974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If BD restrict the target to below 200 then its their game. Anything over 200 and it will be tricky to chase on the 5th day pitch.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  52. #212
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    He is at least twice better than 3 PAK Captains in last 15 years - Waquar, Md Yousuf & Azhar Ali. You can add Afridi is that list as well in dotted line.

    I think, SRL tail won't last long tomorrow. Our boys are not habituated to play longer matches - in 4 days, they have bowled around 220 overs, therefore was a bit flat in last hour. Mushi (& Hathura as well) should have asked the bowlers to bowl tight to the tail with every single taking gap plugged in - either go after or play dots.

    By the way, why you call Bangla, it's not the country name, rather used for a group of people whose mother tongue is Bengali. There are many Indians speaking Bangla while in south east Bangladesh, hilltracks people are not Bengali, neither speaks Bangla, but they are Bangladeshi. I find spelling Bangladesh longer for a blog post, therefore use BD, which I use for every other country.
    'Bangla' is name of our language and Bangla is also name of a province of India,so can be misguiding. Please stop naming us 'bangla'. You should call our country 'bangladesh' or for short can use 'BD' which is our country main internet domain(.bd) along with '.bangla' ,later representing our language.
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 18th March 2017 at 13:31.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  53. #213
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    17,878
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    BD should win it from here. It will be a very good win after win against Eng.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  54. #214
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,181
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn!!

    The "Fizz" getting the three biggest SL wickets on an absolute road in Colombo.



    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  55. #215
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Lakmal is contributing more with bat

  56. #216
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frustrating for bd. Need wickets. They are losing here.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  57. #217
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 lead up


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 runs partnership for 9th wicket!!!!


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  59. #219
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mushfiq cant setup field for mustafiz. Stupid.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  60. #220
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,181
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fizz bowling well here. I am watching my Bangladesh bros here.
    Please don't blow it.

  61. #221
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    1,345
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Fizz bowling well here. I am watching my Bangladesh bros here.
    Please don't blow it.
    Blow and Bangladesh goes hand in hand.....
    Tailenders taking the game away from chokers....

  62. #222
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,181
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lakmal going off!

  63. #223
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    608
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stunning fightback by SriLanka... ! Wow

  64. #224
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,181
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is youngsta Mehedi?

    Tajiul only 10 overs. LOL.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh trying hard to get target over 250 at least


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    This is absolute nonsense. I have seen top order taking a game away with tail, but No. 8, 9 & 10 posting almost 100 shows the lack of focus in the game. They thought wickets will come as routine, but in Test there is no rate pressure, one can hang on for whole day.

  67. #227
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    11,047
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Now we will see what Mustafizur Rahman is made of.

    Sri Lanka effectively 87-6 and he has a new ball.

    Is he just a limited overs specialist, or can he really bowl? The argument is about to be settled one way or the other..........
    I'm not seeing it at all.

    Just looks like an over-rated Limited Overs specialist to me.

    This was his chance, and he's blown it.

  68. #228
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    3,904
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    'Bangla' is name of our language and Bangla is also name of a province of India,so can be misguiding. Please stop naming us 'bangla'. You should call our country 'bangladesh' or for short can use 'BD' which is our country main internet domain(.bd) along with '.bangla' ,later representing our language.
    There is no 'Bangla' province in India. It's West Bengal.

  69. #229
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    I'm not seeing it at all.

    Just looks like an over-rated Limited Overs specialist to me.

    This was his chance, and he's blown it.
    He has bowled well enough to take 10 for in this match. You are not seeing it because you are trying to justify your comment. I can show you hundreds of examples where tail has survived against new ball against legends.

    He is definitely a LO specialist because that is what he has so far played mostly.

  70. #230
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,181
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh should play two pacers, Mehedi, Shakib and Mosaddek as their bowlers. This will make their batting insanely deep.

  71. #231
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    SRL matched us in stupidity, hopefully target will be less than 200.

  72. #232
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,023
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketAnalyst View Post
    There is no 'Bangla' province in India. It's West Bengal.
    Get updated dude. It was 'west Bengal'. Now it is 'bangla' only.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  73. #233
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    SRL matched us in stupidity, hopefully target will be less than 200.
    They indeed did match bangla in stupidity bro. Comical dismissal.

  74. #234
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Bangla score 190??? Won't be easy, that's for sure. Sandakan is the real danger for them. Playing sla's like hereath is bread and butter for Bangla.

  75. #235
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    16,916
    Mentioned
    1154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Soumya isn't a grafter, he should go after the new ball.

  76. #236
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    9,309
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lol this should be a cakewalk for the Bangladeshis .......

    SL What have you DONE !!!!

  77. #237
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,499
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Lol this should be a cakewalk for the Bangladeshis .......

    SL What have you DONE !!!!
    Chasing is not easy.

  78. #238
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    9,309
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Chasing is not easy.
    It's PSS Colombo mate !! If you can't chase 191 here, please give up on test cricket......

    I'd be surprised if they even manage to take the first 3-4 wickets before the deficit is wiped out !!

    Horrible result for PP and SL

  79. #239
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    608
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice aggressive batting. thats a good way to chase a middling total. reduce the deficit quickly

  80. #240
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    2,273
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to think that Bangladesh are destined to win this particular Test. It would be disappointing for them if they dont.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •