User Tag List

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Insaafians, Big Big News is Around the Corner!

Title says it all.

Now you people update this thread.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Kind Regards,
    TSPK

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give some hints bro. What's coming up?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.........Any news is going to be big, depends which way it goes though.

Tell us if you know more, hopefully it's not one of those "Forwarded as received" messages

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    What's happening?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Venue
    North York, Ontario
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is this thread about Asad Kharal posting the alleged Panama case verdict on twitter ?

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure of the accuracy of the news, since he's censoring his source lol.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be extremely happy if this is true but it would be a little sad to know that even information of this caliber is also leaked.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post

I'm not sure of the accuracy of the news, since he's censoring his source lol.
    So he will be removed but not disqualified hence he can come back another day?

So what is the point of this drama?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Asad Kharal has been proven wrong in the past so not sure about credibility but i would be glad with such decision. Removal of PM till further investigations are completed under judiciary watch wil severely impact Nawaz Sharif's credibility.

I don't know why it is so hard to find Nawaz Sharif's connection to his children's properties, how can teenagers afford to purchase billions worth properties without their father's assistance? As Nawaz Sharif himself said 'Chor kabhi bhi chori ka maal apnay naam pe nahi rakhtay, bachon k naam pe rakhtay hain". As per NAB's rule, if children of a corrupt officers hold properties, they are considered parents property NOT just children's.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I think Asad Kharal has been proven wrong in the past so not sure about credibility but i would be glad with such decision. Removal of PM till further investigations are completed under judiciary watch wil severely impact Nawaz Sharif's credibility.

I don't know why it is so hard to find Nawaz Sharif's connection to his children's properties, how can teenagers afford to purchase billions worth properties without their father's assistance? As Nawaz Sharif himself said 'Chor kabhi bhi chori ka maal apnay naam pe nahi rakhtay, bachon k naam pe rakhtay hain". As per NAB's rule, if children of a corrupt officers hold properties, they are considered parents property NOT just children's
    Spot on. I do not understand why noone seems able to follow this logical thought-process.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But if Hudaibia paper mill case is re opened and NAB chairman is an honest individual then it won't be hard to find Nawaz Sharif's link to London properties.

IF this is true then i think we should applaud Supreme court thatt hey are going this far to make sure justice is served, it would have been ideal to ban Nawaz Sharif for life but removal on corruption would still be a severe blow. I hope Maryam is no way near PM office as she is directly involved in Panama case, THIS would be even more serious blow to Nawaz Sharif than his own disqualification as he has been training Shehzadi Maryam for years tot ake over.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    So he will be removed but not disqualified hence he can come back another day?

So what is the point of this drama?
    The tweets suggest that there would be an inquiry to further probe, which, if true, would be a nightmare for Nawaz Sharif.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yaar it is not only Insaafians ki jeet. It is the victory of every Pakistani who wants to see a stable and prosperous Pakistan with a law that applies to all citizens equally irrespective of their status, money, race or religion.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    The tweets suggest that there would be an inquiry to further probe, which, if true, would be a nightmare for Nawaz Sharif.
    I'm worried that Nawaz will call early elections with a short time period of a month or so and then romp back to office

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I'm worried that Nawaz will call early elections with a short time period of a month or so and then romp back to office
    I think Nawaz would have bigger things to worry about than PMship if independent inquiry is started by SC and Hudaibia case is reopened.

However, I wouldn't start any celebrations yet. I don't know how reliable of a source this guy is .

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    I think Nawaz would have bigger things to worry about than PMship if independent inquiry is started by SC and Hudaibia case is reopened.

However, I wouldn't start any celebrations yet. I don't know how reliable of a source this guy is .
    Actually what this guy is saying, I have heard from a couple of other sources as well, and as they say, "when there is smoke there is bound to be fire".

I would be very, very surprised if the final verdict deviates from what he is saying.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually what this guy is saying, I have heard from a couple of other sources as well, and as they say, "when there is smoke there is bound to be fire".

I would be very, very surprised if the final verdict deviates from what he is saying.
    I would be very happy if that is the case but I still find it hard to believe that information of this magnitude can be leaked. However, this is Pakistan we are talking about so anything can happen haha

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Asad saab ke moon mein ghi shakkar!

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Asad Kharral always comes up with verdicts and news before it happens and his hit rate is hardly 50%. So for all intents and purposes its a guess

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way maryam is on front these days it looks like she is the next PM if nawaz is removed.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    The way maryam is on front these days it looks like she is the next PM if nawaz is removed.
    That was always on the cards even without Panama scandal but i think her reputation has suffered a serious blow after Panama (not a bad thing to be successful in Pakistan politics).

Meri London main tou kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Few hours.....

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Few hours.....
    ??

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is happening in few hours any details ? any one ?

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Few hours.....
    bro you're making a lot of suspense for the PP'ers since we are not really into news these days.

Though from a recent IK interview, IK seems very much confident of making something off the panama case but for me it's like flogging a dead horse!

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Few hours.....
    To what?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the point of being coy?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is getting ridiculous. Just tell us the verdict that will put the entire nation at ease. I don't understand what is keeping the supreme court from announcing it.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    What verdict there will be no verdict stop dreaming for a verdict ... the show will go on.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same fake stored being spread every week.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Excellent decision by Supreme Court of Pakistan.

Historic decision.

Balanced.

Now the ball is in the court of mainly ISI.

If ISI doesn’t stand for justice I will have no complains from SC.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Excellent decision by Supreme Court of Pakistan.

Historic decision.

Balanced.

Now the ball is in the court of mainly ISI.

If ISI doesn’t stand for justice I will have no complains from SC.
    In Pakistan everyone passes the buck onto the next guy. It is the SC's job to decide if someone is corrupt or not, not ISI.

This is a pathetic decision.

Umeed hi nahi lagani chahye thi. Humaray zimmay ghulaami hi likhi hai.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    In Pakistan everyone passes the buck onto the next guy. It is the SC's job to decide if someone is corrupt or not, not ISI.

This is a pathetic decision.

Umeed hi nahi lagani chahye thi. Humaray zimmay ghulaami hi likhi hai.

If they disqualified him than He would have been yet again another Political Martyr.

ISI has got all the evidence wrt Hudaiba Paper Mills Scam and Money laundering.

JIT has 2 months time. Now if ISI works justly than 2people will be disqualified, 1 will be behind bars and maryum would be ineligible to contest next Elections.

If ISI want to be JUST than FIA NAB etc would be bulldozed.

If ISI doesn’t stand up than all blame would be on ISI.

Supreme Court has given a Historic decision.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree, Junoonis know that it's not possible to defeat Nawaz Sharif in a proper democratically conducted elections, hence they pin their hopes on other parties like the Army to conduct a Coup and remove Nawaz with force, or expecting SC to do it, now their hopes lay on some Joint Commission LOL.

As things stand, Nawaz Sharif 1 , Imran Khan 0

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pathetic decision. All five judges agreed NS could not provide substantial evidence and he lied in court and parliament but 3 of them said the matter should be further investigated.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by santos11 View Post
    Agree, Junoonis know that it's not possible to defeat Nawaz Sharif in a proper democratically conducted elections, hence they pin their hopes on other parties like the Army to conduct a Coup and remove Nawaz with force, or expecting SC to do it, now their hopes lay on some Joint Commission LOL.

As things stand, Nawaz Sharif 1 , Imran Khan 0
    You bengalis and Indians clean your own mess first before lecturing pakistanis lol at your terrorist leadership like modi and haseena. Can't you guys find someone in the whole country with a clean image as head of the state?
    Last edited by Waseem; 20th April 2017 at 13:54.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a pathetic attitude just like your leader. Not accepting results and calling unfair anything that doesn't align with your view of the world. A view that's constructed by listening endlessly to ISPR Goebbels such as Shahid Masood or ARY.

Let the law follow its due course. And instead of looking for shortcuts, PTI should start preparing for the elections which are just a year away now.