User Tag List

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Insaafians Big Big News is Around the Corner!

Title says it all.

Now you people update this thread.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Kind Regards,
    TSPK

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give some hints bro. What's coming up?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.........Any news is going to be big, depends which way it goes though.

Tell us if you know more, hopefully it's not one of those "Forwarded as received" messages

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    What's happening?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Venue
    North York, Ontario
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is this thread about Asad Kharal posting the alleged Panama case verdict on twitter ?

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure of the accuracy of the news, since he's censoring his source lol.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be extremely happy if this is true but it would be a little sad to know that even information of this caliber is also leaked.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post

I'm not sure of the accuracy of the news, since he's censoring his source lol.
    So he will be removed but not disqualified hence he can come back another day?

So what is the point of this drama?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Asad Kharal has been proven wrong in the past so not sure about credibility but i would be glad with such decision. Removal of PM till further investigations are completed under judiciary watch wil severely impact Nawaz Sharif's credibility.

I don't know why it is so hard to find Nawaz Sharif's connection to his children's properties, how can teenagers afford to purchase billions worth properties without their father's assistance? As Nawaz Sharif himself said 'Chor kabhi bhi chori ka maal apnay naam pe nahi rakhtay, bachon k naam pe rakhtay hain". As per NAB's rule, if children of a corrupt officers hold properties, they are considered parents property NOT just children's.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I think Asad Kharal has been proven wrong in the past so not sure about credibility but i would be glad with such decision. Removal of PM till further investigations are completed under judiciary watch wil severely impact Nawaz Sharif's credibility.

I don't know why it is so hard to find Nawaz Sharif's connection to his children's properties, how can teenagers afford to purchase billions worth properties without their father's assistance? As Nawaz Sharif himself said 'Chor kabhi bhi chori ka maal apnay naam pe nahi rakhtay, bachon k naam pe rakhtay hain". As per NAB's rule, if children of a corrupt officers hold properties, they are considered parents property NOT just children's
    Spot on. I do not understand why noone seems able to follow this logical thought-process.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But if Hudaibia paper mill case is re opened and NAB chairman is an honest individual then it won't be hard to find Nawaz Sharif's link to London properties.

IF this is true then i think we should applaud Supreme court thatt hey are going this far to make sure justice is served, it would have been ideal to ban Nawaz Sharif for life but removal on corruption would still be a severe blow. I hope Maryam is no way near PM office as she is directly involved in Panama case, THIS would be even more serious blow to Nawaz Sharif than his own disqualification as he has been training Shehzadi Maryam for years tot ake over.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    So he will be removed but not disqualified hence he can come back another day?

So what is the point of this drama?
    The tweets suggest that there would be an inquiry to further probe, which, if true, would be a nightmare for Nawaz Sharif.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yaar it is not only Insaafians ki jeet. It is the victory of every Pakistani who wants to see a stable and prosperous Pakistan with a law that applies to all citizens equally irrespective of their status, money, race or religion.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    The tweets suggest that there would be an inquiry to further probe, which, if true, would be a nightmare for Nawaz Sharif.
    I'm worried that Nawaz will call early elections with a short time period of a month or so and then romp back to office

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I'm worried that Nawaz will call early elections with a short time period of a month or so and then romp back to office
    I think Nawaz would have bigger things to worry about than PMship if independent inquiry is started by SC and Hudaibia case is reopened.

However, I wouldn't start any celebrations yet. I don't know how reliable of a source this guy is .

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle_Force View Post
    I think Nawaz would have bigger things to worry about than PMship if independent inquiry is started by SC and Hudaibia case is reopened.

However, I wouldn't start any celebrations yet. I don't know how reliable of a source this guy is .
    Actually what this guy is saying, I have heard from a couple of other sources as well, and as they say, "when there is smoke there is bound to be fire".

I would be very, very surprised if the final verdict deviates from what he is saying.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Actually what this guy is saying, I have heard from a couple of other sources as well, and as they say, "when there is smoke there is bound to be fire".

I would be very, very surprised if the final verdict deviates from what he is saying.
    I would be very happy if that is the case but I still find it hard to believe that information of this magnitude can be leaked. However, this is Pakistan we are talking about so anything can happen haha

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Asad saab ke moon mein ghi shakkar!

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Asad Kharral always comes up with verdicts and news before it happens and his hit rate is hardly 50%. So for all intents and purposes its a guess

#MPGA

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to believe this journalist again some of his recent reports proved to be wrong and even if this is true still its a victory of whole nation not just pti supporters so title should be changed.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way maryam is on front these days it looks like she is the next PM if nawaz is removed.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    The way maryam is on front these days it looks like she is the next PM if nawaz is removed.
    That was always on the cards even without Panama scandal but i think her reputation has suffered a serious blow after Panama (not a bad thing to be successful in Pakistan politics).

Meri London main tou kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi