Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 481
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    5,009
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Third Test between India (603/9d) and Australia (451 & 204/6) ends in a draw, series equal at 1-1

    Australia have won the toss and elected to bat first.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,080
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time watching star sports in hindi. Pre-match buildup made it seem more like a news channel than a sports channel.


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,809
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This should be do or die for Warner

    Lol if he fails here then should never play in Asia again


    #MPGA

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,809
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Cummins playing!!

    So is MAXWELL!


    #MPGA

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    323
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do i get a feeling this brownish pitch is going to backfire on India .


    John 3:16

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    1,756
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why is Kohli in the first slip?


    Dravid's remarkable career is proof that nice guys don't finish last - Steve Waugh

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No Kuldeep once again

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,089
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol, Warner really can't figure Asia out, can he? Poor in every format on pitches where the ball turns. Tells you something about the UAE pitches when you see that he got a century there last time around.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    3,870
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good batting surface.. Bat first and put a big total here. Australia lucky to win the toss here.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    323
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Lol, Warner really can't figure Asia out, can he? Poor in every format on pitches where the ball turns. Tells you something about the UAE pitches when you see that he got a century there last time around.
    Barring a couple of prolific players like root , kohli and smith most cricketers are one dimensional and can bat only on the pitches they've have been raised on.


    John 3:16

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    323
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Good batting surface.. Bat first and put a big total here. Australia lucky to win the toss here.
    india must hang on for a draw here and get it to a decider at dharamshala.


    John 3:16

  12. #12
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    3,870
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jadeja getting wicket on a FULL TOSS..

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,089
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    Barring a couple of prolific players like root , kohli and smith most cricketers are one dimensional and can bat only on the pitches they've have been raised on.
    Root and Smith perhaps. Kohli has a catalog of failures outside of Asia so he certainly does not belong in that list.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    13,065
    Mentioned
    767 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    Barring a couple of prolific players like root , kohli and smith most cricketers are one dimensional and can bat only on the pitches they've have been raised on.
    Actually, the best all wicket contemporary batsman is Amla, AB as well.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    6,243
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supporting Australia

    Hope maxwell perform

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    323
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Root and Smith perhaps. Kohli has a catalog of failures outside of Asia so he certainly does not belong in that list.
    kohli leads the pack , the other two r his disciples. I forgot amla and ab too.


    John 3:16

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,089
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    kohli leads the pack , the other two r his disciples. I forgot amla and ab too.
    Kohli cannot play pace bowling on pace-friendly wickets. Smith and Root are better, all-round test batsmen. Amla, Younis and even AB are a level above, having played twice the number of games.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,053
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Kohli cannot play pace bowling on pace-friendly wickets. Smith and Root are better, all-round test batsmen. Amla, Younis and even AB are a level above, having played twice the number of games.
    can you please provide kohli average outside asia like in australia, new zealand, south africa..england without excluding any match ....that would be great if you backup what you say like an educated guy...

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Pindi
    Runs
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see Ranchi as a new Test centre. Have heard interesting stories about the place from my dad as he was a PoW there in 71

  20. #20
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    4,774
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yadav and Kohli partnership has been great.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,089
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    can you please provide kohli average outside asia like in australia, new zealand, south africa..england without excluding any match ....that would be great if you backup what you say like an educated guy...
    Australia has pace friendly wickets?


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,303
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the wicket playing?


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    109-3, at lunch. Smith is playing well and should look to score big.

    Pitch looks fine, but I saw one delivery scoot through Smith. So, dont know how long the pitch will stay good. Australia can use this period to score valuable runs.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    947
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Good batting surface.. Bat first and put a big total here. Australia lucky to win the toss here.
    I remember Eng winning the toss and going on to score 477 in the first innings of the last Test. Let's hope this Test follows that one all the way.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,632
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    India did well by getting 3 wickets.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    1,436
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    India did well by getting 3 wickets.
    Yes looks like this is not hard pitch, let's hope the match goes to 5th day. If India can restrict Australia for low score in first innings, then they have chance to get result out of this match! Indian batsmen have gained confidence, I think they will bat well in this match with Australian bowling being dented without Starc.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,303
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which channel showing it?


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    at ma crib
    Runs
    15,542
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waqaresque delivery from umesh to get rid of handscomb. Inswinging yorker on toe. Highly impressive.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    3,882
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yadav has been sensational this series. Best pacer on show so far.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    31,762
    Mentioned
    2282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Great from Yadav.

    Always had potential. Let's see if he can keep it up.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,632
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Handscomb gone , hopefully we'll get Smith next.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reverse swing always keeps the fast bowlers interested in Indian conditions.

    Australia have competed really well in this series so far .

    Kohli's been skipping chest day .

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,281
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    can you please provide kohli average outside asia like in australia, new zealand, south africa..england without excluding any match ....that would be great if you backup what you say like an educated guy...
    why does Australia matter?

    CA prepares the flattest of roads for vistors now days.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    3,870
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    I remember Eng winning the toss and going on to score 477 in the first innings of the last Test. Let's hope this Test follows that one all the way.
    India need to bat well for that. Aussies have better bowling attack than England.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,053
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    why does Australia matter?

    CA prepares the flattest of roads for vistors now days.
    It matters for anyone as australia is always a top team and perfoming against them in their own den specially for subcontinent batsman.... it matters alot.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,281
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    It matters for anyone as australia is always a top team and perfoming against them in their own den specially for subcontinent batsman.... it matters alot.
    Runs in Australia by visitors mean nothing now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    3,701
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Runs in Australia by visitors mean nothing now.
    So in wich country does runs scored by visitors mean something?


    The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

  38. #38
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    So in wich country does runs scored by visitors mean something?
    In whichever country your favorite batsman has made runs and others havent

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    So in wich country does runs scored by visitors mean something?
    Where the wicket is actually challenging to bat on?

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,082
    Mentioned
    4642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Flatter pitch this time? I haven't watched a single ball so far.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,052
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maxwell playing every Jadeja ball on backfoot

  42. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,052
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maxwell double bluffed Jadeja here. Came down the track for last two balls and tempted Jadeja to bowl short. Then stayed back for next ball and pulled it for six.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    1,053
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roshanrocks View Post
    In whichever country your favorite batsman has made runs and others havent
    But what if favourite batsman have scored run around eerywhere in the world in every format except in one format in england.....What will that mean then??

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    3,701
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roshanrocks View Post
    In whichever country your favorite batsman has made runs and others havent
    Spot on!!


    The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    3,701
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    But what if favourite batsman have scored run around eerywhere in the world in every format except in one format in england.....What will that mean then??
    That would mean that country (England) is the hardest place for batsman to score runs.


    The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be

  46. #46
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,303
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia 350
    India 600
    Australia 150


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,303
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    That would mean that country (England) is the hardest place for batsman to score runs.
    England is so unpredictable , sun out and its a batting paradise. Once cloudy it becomes hard for the batsmen , the pitches though have become better for batting in the recent years. In my opinion south africa remains the toughest place for the batsmen barring pitches like nagpur etc.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    36,303
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its so amazing to watch ashwin bowl , amount of revs , drift and dip he gets and change of pace. Really an amazing spin bowler.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,052
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jayant Yadav would have been useful on this pitch.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,809
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    It matters for anyone as australia is always a top team and perfoming against them in their own den specially for subcontinent batsman.... it matters alot.
    Azhar ali outperformed Kohli then..


    #MPGA

  51. #51
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    79,218
    Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    No accusations without solid proof


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    This thread is a bit dead strangely for an India game, I suppose it is 10:30am. What a knock from Maxwell, the greatest innings of his life

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    9,792
    Mentioned
    1068 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    No accusations without solid proof
    Fair point, so I will reword what I have said.

    I am not now making an accusation.

    I photographed from the TV a picture of the bowler holding the ball. And the length of his fingernails was extraordinary, as was the fact that he was holding the ball with both hands, with three fingers bent and concealed behind the ball.

    People can draw whatever conclusions they wish to. It would be nice if the picture could remain in the public domain, however.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    What is your assessment of the pitch guys? I just tuned in

  55. #55
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Wow the attendance is awful by Indian standards

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Fantastic hundred from Smith! this guy is an Australian throwback

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Where are all the Indian PPers?



    best sign ever

  58. #58
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,184
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Where are all the Indian PPers?



    best sign ever
    Test cricket is meaningless.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    3,870
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent inning from Smith..He is having a great tour to India this time with already two hundreds in 5 innings.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Test cricket is meaningless.
    Maybe to you, you can have your T20 nonsense. We are all different

    I'm loving this by the way, great test series!

  61. #61
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Test cricket is meaningless.
    Agreed. Can't wait for the IPL

  62. #62
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Wow the attendance is awful by Indian standards
    Good that people have better things to do like study or earn a living than come to the stadium and watch cricket all day on a weekday.

  63. #63
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is the point of selecting Ishant Sharma on these Indian wickets? He neither contributes with the bat nor with the ball.

    Kuldeep would have added a lot of variety as well as another potent wicket taking option. Kuldeep is also a much better batsman than Ishant.

    Disappointed with Kohli and his team selection.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    What is the point of selecting Ishant Sharma on these Indian wickets? He neither contributes with the bat nor with the ball.

    Kuldeep would have added a lot of variety as well as another potent wicket taking option. Kuldeep is also a much better batsman than Ishant.

    Disappointed with Kohli and his team selection.
    Ishant is the best pace bowler in India, he reflects well on your resources; no talent, no heart; only good at throwing toys out the pram when the going gets tough and swearing like little children when they've been owned in their own backyard

  65. #65
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    AUS competing in India is like someone coming to your house and giving you a spanking at the door step

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Australia have outplayed india in this series so far .
    Amazing to see in an era of home bullying .
    They clearly look the better side regardless of series result.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    15,850
    Mentioned
    3398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)





  68. #68
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    10,573
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post





    The knockout blow is coming tommorow hopefully.

    "Get ready for something" .

  69. #69
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    10,573
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India must be sick of Steve Smith.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,089
    Mentioned
    716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Steven Smith is such an annoying player. Fidgety, sheepish but also a fierce competitor and in terrific form.

    Good to see Ashwin struggling on yet another traditional Indian track. This guy is a certified TTB.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  71. #71
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    810
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Excellent knock by Maxwell there's ain't a better sight than seeing a hard hitting batsman playing patiently in test cricket...

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    14,516
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why Khawaja still cannot make this team?

  73. #73
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    smith is the main difference between the two teams, what a player, single handedly crushing team india. hard 2 blv this team was steamrolled by us 4-0 sometime ago

  74. #74
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joly View Post
    smith is the main difference between the two teams, what a player, single handedly crushing team india. hard 2 blv this team was steamrolled by us 4-0 sometime ago
    Ashwin needed rest. He has put in too many miles on those fingers.

    India deserve humiliation for selecting Ishant. With Ashwin struggling and Jaddu not able to get any turn on Day-1 pitch, Kuldeep would have made a lot of difference. But instead India chose Ishant as if he is an undroppable pacer.

  75. #75
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Also, Smith has badly out played Kohli in this series. Its not even close after 2 Tests.

    Kohli needs to manup and score a big hundred.

    This series either looks like a draw or Aus will win. Unless Ashwin pulls out some new trick, India will find it hard to get 20 Aus wickets.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    1,110
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Ashwin needed rest. He has put in too many miles on those fingers.

    India deserve humiliation for selecting Ishant. With Ashwin struggling and Jaddu not able to get any turn on Day-1 pitch, Kuldeep would have made a lot of difference. But instead India chose Ishant as if he is an undroppable pacer.
    I Just checked the 4-0 test series scorecard and the main reason India won those matches were because Pujara and Kohli scored 150s for fun, here Kohli is unable to score even 20s and that has been deciding the series, India winning the 2nd test was a huge upset as the wicket was not very bad in the 4th inning after showers in bangalore made the pitch a bit steady. India should easily score 600+ here but at current mindset it is difficult to expect anything above 250, this looks like a 500 odd pitch on day 1 and 2 and Aus will score 550 odd

  77. #77
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    2,335
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joly View Post
    I Just checked the 4-0 test series scorecard and the main reason India won those matches were because Pujara and Kohli scored 150s for fun, here Kohli is unable to score even 20s and that has been deciding the series, India winning the 2nd test was a huge upset as the wicket was not very bad in the 4th inning after showers in bangalore made the pitch a bit steady. India should easily score 600+ here but at current mindset it is difficult to expect anything above 250, this looks like a 500 odd pitch on day 1 and 2 and Aus will score 550 odd
    After these 2, there is not much batting to come. Wade and Tail will not score 200 runs.

    I say Aus will be all out for around 450.

    India will have to score 600 like they did against England to have a chance at a win.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,809
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    why Khawaja still cannot make this team?
    Who will he replace

    Marsh is clearly superior in these conditions

    Handscomb is showing more promise than Khwaja did in these conditions but if he fails second innings I think khwaja deserves a go


    #MPGA

  79. #79
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    16,809
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    After these 2, there is not much batting to come. Wade and Tail will not score 200 runs.

    I say Aus will be all out for around 450.

    India will have to score 600 like they did against England to have a chance at a win.

    I doubt Australia will go beyond 375 let alone 450

    Maxwell should get out quickly tomorrow and now there's no Starc to give bonus runs


    #MPGA

  80. #80
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    269
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    After these 2, there is not much batting to come. Wade and Tail will not score 200 runs.

    I say Aus will be all out for around 450.

    India will have to score 600 like they did against England to have a chance at a win.
    Australia will get out between 375 and 400. Jadeja and Ashwin will remove the tails in a blink since Starc is absent. India will need Kohli to fire if they want to score <500.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •