Instagram


Pakistan v South Africa June 07

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 45 of 45
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

    What are your top 3 favourite Wrestlemania matches and moments?

    My favourites which I enjoyed the most,

    Wrestlemania matches:

    1. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle (Wrestlemania 21)

    2. The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan (Wrestlemania 18)

    3. Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair (Wrestlemania 24)

    Optional Bonus picks:

    4. Stone Cold vs Bret Hart (Wrestlemania 13)

    5. Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boys (Wrestlemania 17)

    Favourites which just missed out: Undertaker v Shawn Michaels 1 , Warrior v Hogan , Savage v Steamboat , Flair v Savage , Benoit/HHH/HBK , HBK v Bret and Taker v Batista

    Wrestlemania moments:

    1. Shawn Michaels saying "I'm Sorry I love you" to his hero and Idol Ric Flair before superkicking him as the nature boy would stand up one final time with tears streaming down his face begging HBK to pull the trigger; it would bring a curtain to the greatest career the industry will ever see.

    2. Daniel Bryan winning the undisputed world title (Wrestlemania 30)

    3. Eddie Gurrero and Benoit hugging it out (Wrestlemania 20)

    Optional Bonus picks:

    4. Miss Elizabeth reuniting with Randy Savage (Wrestlemania 7)

    5. Undertaker Streak ending (Wrestlemania 30)

    Just missed out: Hulk Hogan slamming Andre the Giant, HBK boyhood dream coming true as he told Bret to get out the ring

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    For a long time Benoit/Eddie closing the mania 20 PPV was an all time favourite of mine, I could not have included it given what Chris did but due to how I felt in that moment it doesn't feel right not to disregard the emotion which I felt back then.

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    7,223
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alberto Del Rio v.s. Edge

    Del Rio had so much swag yaar.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Alberto Del Rio v.s. Edge

    Del Rio had so much swag yaar.


    What about your favourite wrestlemania moments?

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    7,223
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post


    What about your favourite wrestlemania moments?
    That was it.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  6. #6
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shawn vs Beniot vs Triple H

    Austin vs The Rock match 2

    Cena vs Shawn


    Honourable mentions, Dudleys vs Jeff and Matt vs Edge and Christian, Taker vs Edge, Chris Beniot vs Kurt Angle, Undertaker vs Triple H HIAC


    Favourite moments

    Eddie using his boot to beat Angle

    Beniot and Eddie celebration after Beniot won the belt

    Seth Rollins winning the WWE championship


    Hounorable mentions, Shane coast to coast on vince at Wrestlemania 17, the streak ending.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Shawn vs Beniot vs Triple H

    Austin vs The Rock match 2

    Cena vs Shawn


    Honourable mentions, Dudleys vs Jeff and Matt vs Edge and Christian, Taker vs Edge, Chris Beniot vs Kurt Angle, Undertaker vs Triple H HIAC


    Favourite moments

    Eddie using his boot to beat Angle

    Beniot and Eddie celebration after Beniot won the belt

    Seth Rollins winning the WWE championship


    Hounorable mentions, Shane coast to coast on vince at Wrestlemania 17, the streak ending.
    Rock v Austin 2 just missed the cut for me arguably the greatest mania main event in history and the best match those two legends ever had

    That was a great match Cena/Shawn, John was still sought of green in the ring but improving but with HBK's help pulled off a great performance; I much prefer HBK v Cena from the RAW in london which followed after mania, it went like an hour long to make up for the time where Edge or Orton got injured and were meant to have a match; for me it's right up there in RAW greatest matches ever

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Another mention for Wrestlemania moments from my end is Austin passing out to the Sharpshooter while his face was covered in blood, it made him a MEGA STAR; credit to Bret, I believe it was his idea for Austin to blade @Hitman without Vince knowing

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @Red Devil @Markhor @Adil_94 @JaDed @Aman @TalhaSyed @Gabbar Singh @The_KING @Nikhil_cric

    With Wrestlemania season under way your picks!

  10. #10
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,442
    Mentioned
    6872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Red Devil @Markhor @Adil_94 @JaDed @Aman @TalhaSyed @Gabbar Singh @The_KING @Nikhil_cric

    With Wrestlemania season under way your picks!
    Man hard to narrow it down to just 3 but I'll try.

    1) Tyson turning on DX.
    2) HBK's epic zipline entrance at Wrestlemania 12.
    3) Shawn kicking out of the tombstone. I've never marked out like I did at that moment.

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    7,223
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Daniel Bryan wins WWE chip and chants "Yes!".


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Man hard to narrow it down to just 3 but I'll try.

    1) Tyson turning on DX.
    2) HBK's epic zipline entrance at Wrestlemania 12.
    3) Shawn kicking out of the tombstone. I've never marked out like I did at that moment.
    That was like the first time someone kicked out the tombstone Takers reaction was priceless, people in that arena genuinely felt like HBK was going to end the streak. Tyson punching Shawn was epic and Muhammad Ali making an entrance during Wrestlemania , surreal stuff. I think when Tyson turned on DX it was right after he had bitten off Evander Holyfield ear he always says how grateful he is to Vince for giving him an opportunity even though he was a big name there was a lot of controversy in the air.

    HBK coming down the zipline is defo one of my favourites, actually I would swap that with Elizabeth reuniting with Savage

    What about your top 3 mania matches?

  13. #13
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,442
    Mentioned
    6872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    That was like the first time someone kicked out the tombstone Takers reaction was priceless, people in that arena genuinely felt like HBK was going to end the streak. Tyson punching Shawn was epic and Muhammad Ali making an entrance during Wrestlemania , surreal stuff. I think when Tyson turned on DX it was right after he had bitten off Evander Holyfield ear he always says how grateful he is to Vince for giving him an opportunity even though he was a big name there was a lot of controversy in the air.

    HBK coming down the zipline is defo one of my favourites, actually I would swap that with Elizabeth reuniting with Savage

    What about your top 3 mania matches?
    Exactly, when he hit the tombstone, I'm sure there's wasn't a single fan in the arena who could've predicted that Shawn would kick out. It was unheard of, nobody was supposed to kick out of the tombstone. That match itself was also one of the greatest Mania matches ever. I'd put it just below Kurt vs HBK.

    HBK vs Kurt
    HBK vs Taker
    HBK vs HHH vs Benoit

    Honorable mentions: Angle vs Brock, Angle vs Eddie, Austin vs Bret, HBK vs Ric.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Exactly, when he hit the tombstone, I'm sure there's wasn't a single fan in the arena who could've predicted that Shawn would kick out. It was unheard of, nobody was supposed to kick out of the tombstone. That match itself was also one of the greatest Mania matches ever. I'd put it just below Kurt vs HBK.

    HBK vs Kurt
    HBK vs Taker
    HBK vs HHH vs Benoit

    Honorable mentions: Angle vs Brock, Angle vs Eddie, Austin vs Bret, HBK vs Ric.
    In the same way Kurt Angle had never applied the ankle lock for so long without anyone tapping, watch the video again Shawn sells the heck out of it and J.R as well on commentary "GOOOOD GOD AMLIGHTY! SHAWN IS IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN! HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAP OUT AT WRESTLEMANIA! THE SHOWSTOPPING SPIRIT REFUSES TO GIVE MICHAELS IN AGONY! MR.WRESTLEMANIA WILL NOT TAP on the GRANDEST STAGE" something along those lines, Angle rising as a Zombie was incredible to

    Man my cousin who is a little younger but a casual fan also rates that as his favourite match ever

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    9,716
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Favourite Wrestlemania Moments:

    Rock & the flame torch
    Rock & Ronday Rousey laying the SmackDown on H & Steph
    Rock in the opening segment of Mania 30

    Favourite Matches:

    Rock v Hogan (WM 18)
    Rock v Austin (WM 19)
    Rock v Cena (WM 28)

    Least Favourite Matches:

    Rock v Austin (WM 15)
    Rock v Austin (WM 17)
    Rock v Cena (WM 29)

    Honourable mention for least favourite match: Roman v Brock (WM 31)

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Favourite Wrestlemania Moments:

    Rock & the flame torch
    Rock & Ronday Rousey laying the SmackDown on H & Steph
    Rock in the opening segment of Mania 30

    Favourite Matches:

    Rock v Hogan (WM 18)
    Rock v Austin (WM 19)
    Rock v Cena (WM 28)

    Least Favourite Matches:

    Rock v Austin (WM 15)
    Rock v Austin (WM 17)
    Rock v Cena (WM 29)

    Honourable mention for least favourite match: Roman v Brock (WM 31)



  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    9,716
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post


    By far the worst moment in Wrestlemania History

    Also - Honourable mention for favourite match: Rock vs Wyatt Family

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Rock v Austin 2 just missed the cut for me arguably the greatest mania main event in history and the best match those two legends ever had

    That was a great match Cena/Shawn, John was still sought of green in the ring but improving but with HBK's help pulled off a great performance; I much prefer HBK v Cena from the RAW in london which followed after mania, it went like an hour long to make up for the time where Edge or Orton got injured and were meant to have a match; for me it's right up there in RAW greatest matches ever

    Easily the best out of all 3 Wrestlemania matches they had.

    I enjoyed the match, the storyline was good as well. The match on raw was brilliant also. I think Cena vs Shawn is an extremely underated feud.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    15,004
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Red Devil @Markhor @Adil_94 @JaDed @Aman @TalhaSyed @Gabbar Singh @The_KING @Nikhil_cric

    With Wrestlemania season under way your picks!
    Hitman vs Hbk, Owen-Yokuzuna winning the tag team championship,Rock vs Austin


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Top 3 Matches

    TLC II - Edge & Christian vs Dudley Boyz vs Hardy Boyz - Wrestlemania X-7

    Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels - Ladder Match - Wrestlemania X

    The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania XXV. I was not watching wrestling during that time but happened to see this match while flipping the channels and totally got hooked. Returned to wrestling for like 6 months before leaving again.

    Top 3 Mania Moments

    Ric Flair retiring at Wrestlemania XXIV.

    Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Title by beating Evolution in one night at Wrestlemania XXX.

    The crowd during the Hogan vs Rock match at Wrestlemania X-8


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    By far the worst moment in Wrestlemania History

    Also - Honourable mention for favourite match: Rock vs Wyatt Family
    Only one Wyatt Family member has co-main evented Wrestlemania with The Rock and it is not Bray Wyatt.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Top 3 Matches

    TLC II - Edge & Christian vs Dudley Boyz vs Hardy Boyz - Wrestlemania X-7

    Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels - Ladder Match - Wrestlemania X

    The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania XXV. I was not watching wrestling during that time but happened to see this match while flipping the channels and totally got hooked. Returned to wrestling for like 6 months before leaving again.

    Top 3 Mania Moments

    Ric Flair retiring at Wrestlemania XXIV.

    Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Title by beating Evolution in one night at Wrestlemania XXX.

    The crowd during the Hogan vs Rock match at Wrestlemania X-8
    Razor Ramon v Shawn is underrated and one of the most influential matches ever, like these threads get to see some old gems.

    As much as I HATE Hogan and the Rock for being so selfish they deserve a lot of credit for getting the crowd to suspend their disbelief very few are capable of controlling the audience in the palm of their hands like that, it was pro-wrestling at it's absolute best even technical wrestlers like Balor site it as an inspiration and their favourite; the crowd for all the other matches was pretty much average no one got them to go crazy.

    Credit to Vince eventually gritting his teeth and giving the audience what they wanted on that night at mania 30, he was literally forced to but still.

    Am the opposite after Shawn v HBK 2 I stopped watching wrestling for like a year or two

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @leatherface58 what was more depressing, the ending of Logan or HBK v Ric at mania

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Easily the best out of all 3 Wrestlemania matches they had.

    I enjoyed the match, the storyline was good as well. The match on raw was brilliant also. I think Cena vs Shawn is an extremely underated feud.
    In those days Cena rarely lost and it just added to the hostility against him because there were many times he could do without the title, for Shawn to go over in that epic 1 hour classic in a non title match was huge and redemption for HBK fans after he had put Cena over at mania. Might actually go back to watch that now, enjoyed it so much the crowd in the UK was amazing as well

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @leatherface58 what was more depressing, the ending of Logan or HBK v Ric at mania
    Have not seen Logan bro. No spoilers.

    Final semester going on. No time for movies.

    Streak ending was more depressing IMO.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Razor Ramon v Shawn is underrated and one of the most influential matches ever, like these threads get to see some old gems.

    As much as I HATE Hogan and the Rock for being so selfish they deserve a lot of credit for getting the crowd to suspend their disbelief very few are capable of controlling the audience in the palm of their hands like that, it was pro-wrestling at it's absolute best even technical wrestlers like Balor site it as an inspiration and their favourite; the crowd for all the other matches was pretty much average no one got them to go crazy.

    Credit to Vince eventually gritting his teeth and giving the audience what they wanted on that night at mania 30, he was literally forced to but still.

    Am the opposite after Shawn v HBK 2 I stopped watching wrestling for like a year or two
    Jericho said that if you watch the match on mute, it's an ordinary match but the crowd makes it 1000 times better.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    In those days Cena rarely lost and it just added to the hostility against him because there were many times he could do without the title, for Shawn to go over in that epic 1 hour classic in a non title match was huge and redemption for HBK fans after he had put Cena over at mania. Might actually go back to watch that now, enjoyed it so much the crowd in the UK was amazing as well
    Shawn should have 1 more tittle run. But yes cena did win nearly every match it was a surprise when he use to lose lol. But winning those matches helped make him the star he is today.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Jericho said that if you watch the match on mute, it's an ordinary match but the crowd makes it 1000 times better.
    Unusually bitter comments from Y2J might be because of the negative feedback he got from the main event he put on with HHH which the toronoto crowd slept through. We could say that about a lot of matches and rate them lower them they were (Austin/Bret, Kane/Taker, Warrior/Hogan, Savage/Flair, Savage/Warrior, Savage/Steamboat etc) but the point of in-ring work is to get an audience invested in what you're doing, the respected PWI awarded them MOTY and nominated it for match of the decade to.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    ^

    At the very least I'd give the match an 8/10 even on mute but wrestling is never meant to be watched that way, the crowd is everything because the wrestlers have to pace and control it. Easily was the best match on the PPV

  30. #30
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Shawn should have 1 more tittle run. But yes cena did win nearly every match it was a surprise when he use to lose lol. But winning those matches helped make him the star he is today.
    The monster push made him a star but he didn't need to look as invincible as he was depicted, it was counter productive many times and hindered storylines

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Have not seen Logan bro. No spoilers.

    Final semester going on. No time for movies.

    Streak ending was more depressing IMO.
    Yeah that was really sad, was like the end of the phenom he sought of retired unoffcially that day. Me final semester to, defo see it in the cinema in IMAX if you can

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The monster push made him a star but he didn't need to look as invincible as he was depicted, it was counter productive many times and hindered storylines

    Seems as though Roman is heading that way if rumours are to be believed.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Seems as though Roman is heading that way if rumours are to be believed.
    From WWE's perspective everything is going to plan, whether we like it or not a "reaction" is what really matters and fans are already starting to boo Reigns as hard as they boo'd Cena and that equals £££££, Reigns probably needs to work a little more to get that big baby face pop John does from the female and children demograph but he probably will get over in a big way with them the more he is shoved down their throats. The only way IWC get their way is if they give Reigns the cold shoulder or reach the levels where they are not just giving "heat" but the nasty kind where fans are literally on the brink of causing a riot and future events are severely effected but we will rarely see that.

    I see Reigns though as a top P4P wrestler in the world, would have him in my top 10 without a doubt and enjoy how he isn't a goofy charachter anymore or a pure heel or a pure face it plays into his don't give no fish attitude and the ring work has improved big time plus he is among the best sellers in the world and that's probably among the most important aspects to your skill levels in the ring. Reigns is already 10x better then Cena as a seller and his in-ring work is more fluid although John has a more versatile move set, Reigns in-ring work actually reminds me a lot of The Rock's in-ring work.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    San Antonio, TX
    Runs
    5,267
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1) Wrestlemania 2011 - Undertaker vs. Triple H
    2) Wrestlemania 2009 - Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
    3) Wrestlemania 2014 - Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Batista

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What Goldberg is in 2016-17 is what Bootista was in 2014. Except there is no Daniel Bryan now.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    What Goldberg is in 2016-17 is what Bootista was in 2014. Except there is no Daniel Bryan now.
    Batista actually cares about us and the business though and he never wanted to return as a face, winning the title was promised to him but he wanted to put over a young hot talent and when the time came he not only put Bryan over but tapped out and in the following weeks would do the same for the shield.

    If it were anyone else they'd probably get the boo-tista treatment, it's because of WCW marks and how over Goldberg was then which has resulted in his royalty like treatment and no Bryan helps as well.

    Batista is a good guy I like him cracks me up when he gets emotional listen to his interview on Y2J podcast during that period to get his perspective on everything he clears up all the misunderstandings

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    From WWE's perspective everything is going to plan, whether we like it or not a "reaction" is what really matters and fans are already starting to boo Reigns as hard as they boo'd Cena and that equals £££££, Reigns probably needs to work a little more to get that big baby face pop John does from the female and children demograph but he probably will get over in a big way with them the more he is shoved down their throats. The only way IWC get their way is if they give Reigns the cold shoulder or reach the levels where they are not just giving "heat" but the nasty kind where fans are literally on the brink of causing a riot and future events are severely effected but we will rarely see that.

    I see Reigns though as a top P4P wrestler in the world, would have him in my top 10 without a doubt and enjoy how he isn't a goofy charachter anymore or a pure heel or a pure face it plays into his don't give no fish attitude and the ring work has improved big time plus he is among the best sellers in the world and that's probably among the most important aspects to your skill levels in the ring. Reigns is already 10x better then Cena as a seller and his in-ring work is more fluid although John has a more versatile move set, Reigns in-ring work actually reminds me a lot of The Rock's in-ring work.

    If he stays as face I don't know what he will have do to get a positive reaction from the crowd. I think the younger fans certainly like him, which is what the wwe want.

    I rate him as well. I think he could make a brilliant heel than turn him face. But I don't think Vince will do that now.

    Will be interesting to see the reaction if he beats Taker at Wrestlemania.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    If he stays as face I don't know what he will have do to get a positive reaction from the crowd. I think the younger fans certainly like him, which is what the wwe want.

    I rate him as well. I think he could make a brilliant heel than turn him face. But I don't think Vince will do that now.

    Will be interesting to see the reaction if he beats Taker at Wrestlemania.
    WWE are grooming the next Cena if half the crowd boo him it doesn't matter and is in fact a positive in itself because a reaction still equals money, all he needs to do is continue to make an impression on the kids and women eventually he'll get over with them to perhaps not on Cena's level but big enough to be a great draw amongst that portion of the fans.

    A heel turn would do him a world of good though in terms of character potential but hard to say if WWE will go through with that given the investment they've made in his current persona.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,941
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    WWE are grooming the next Cena if half the crowd boo him it doesn't matter and is in fact a positive in itself because a reaction still equals money, all he needs to do is continue to make an impression on the kids and women eventually he'll get over with them to perhaps not on Cena's level but big enough to be a great draw amongst that portion of the fans.

    A heel turn would do him a world of good though in terms of character potential but hard to say if WWE will go through with that given the investment they've made in his current persona.
    No way will WWE turn him heel. That will be Vince admitting he made a mistake. He looks better as a heel as well.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,511
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will never forget that Randy Orton RKO to Seth Rollins 2 wrestlemanias ago (maybe).


    "Sarfraz is like oxygen for this team" - Misbah-ul-Haq

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,189
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Batista actually cares about us and the business though and he never wanted to return as a face, winning the title was promised to him but he wanted to put over a young hot talent and when the time came he not only put Bryan over but tapped out and in the following weeks would do the same for the shield.

    If it were anyone else they'd probably get the boo-tista treatment, it's because of WCW marks and how over Goldberg was then which has resulted in his royalty like treatment and no Bryan helps as well.

    Batista is a good guy I like him cracks me up when he gets emotional listen to his interview on Y2J podcast during that period to get his perspective on everything he clears up all the misunderstandings
    People always talk highly of Batista. He is not a mark for himself. He thinks of himself as the worst face ever (not true) but he always was a better heel. His run past-Mania till the Shield breakup was excellent. He was mistreated horribly by WWE and I am not surprised he does not want to return. Plus, his movie career has taken off very well.

    Goldberg is not a bad guy either. I like him but I don't like how he is allowed to go roughshod over the current roster. You have people saying that current roster is not over. When your main champion loses in 15 seconds to a 50 year old, how will he get over? Bray has not even gone one month into his reign and he has one clean win more than Owens did in his whole reign.

    They are gonna try another coronation with Roman reportedly next Mania. How tone deaf can Vince get? The whole reason Brock was ever built up was just to feed him to Roman apparently. So, the bloody streak was broken to make Roman look strong!

    People are excited for a Haitch stable. I am like why again? How many heel stables are they gonna do which verbally emasculate the faces before beating them handily letting no one get over? The Authority was unbearably long and it's not gone for a year and they are gonna bring it back with droning 20 minute Haitch promos.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    699
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The build up to this match

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    18,014
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingJ View Post
    One of the best video packages ever! build was incredible and that match lived up to the hype as well arguably the greatest mania main-event ever


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,827
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Only listing matches/moments I have seen live (YouTube doesn't count):

    1) Undertaker and Shawn Michaels put out one of the greatest matches of all time at Wrestlemania 25/Do the same the following year and HBK retires.

    2) Brock Lesnar breaks the Streak. O_O

    3) Michaels retires Flair in another classic match with the emotion turned to over 9000.

    Michaels and Taker have been the best part of Wrestlemania. Really hoping we get a Shield triple-threat for the Universal Title next year, that would be an epic moment as well.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    25,827
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Will never forget that Randy Orton RKO to Seth Rollins 2 wrestlemanias ago (maybe).
    Can't believe Rollins lost that match. Creative needs to bring back the Shield and set them on a warpath, destroying all these shovel-wielding "superstars", whether it's Randy, Cena, HHH and even Jericho...

    Culminating in a Wrestlemania 3-1 handicap against the Undertaker, where the Dead Man rides off into the sunset after a great performance in a loss.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •