Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    No point in even establishing a comparison in ODIs and T20Is, because it will be completely embarrassing.
    Many of you overrate Indians in the ODI format. India has not been doing that great in ODI format.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our dominance in UAE is a myth. Apart from the Australian series, all overseas teams have competed very well. Besides, the pitches in India are actually more difficult than the pitches in the UAE. The performance of the Australian spinners in India vs their performance in the UAE shows that, but still we have been floored by various spinners in the UAE.

India is a better team than Pakistan in all three formats in all three disciples - batting, bowling and fielding.

Were still unbeaten. Doesn't matter if they competed or not. We rarely even lose a game in the series.

Teams would rather win the match than have moral victories .

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Were still unbeaten. Doesn't matter if they competed or not. We rarely even lose a game in the series.

SL 2014. SA 2013. NZ 2014. WI 2016. Unbeaten?

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geraltofrivia View Post
    He's talking about series obviously. I m pretty sure u knew it too.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We haven't lost a series in the UAE.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    England 2012?

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    Many of you overrate Indians in the ODI format. India has not been doing that great in ODI format.
    That's mostly because they have rested many players in bilaterals recently or tried some odd players. A full team including Rohit, Kohli, Ashwin, Yadav etc would do very well.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Gautam Gambir na ban mere jan - Relax Kar, it's just a game bro Anyways if it makes you happy then chalo I'll say it. INDIA ARE THE BEST SIDE IN THE WORLD !!

If only we had a Donald Trump Emoji on PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    Other than England, India has done better than Pakistan on all its previous away tours. Following are the results

England
    India lost 1-3 (5)
    Pakistan drew 2-2 (4)
    Pakistan wins

Australia
    India lost 0-2 (4)
    Pakistan lost 0-3 (3)
    India wins

South Africa
    India Lost 0-1 (2)
    Pakistan last 0-3 (3)
    India wins

NZ
    India lost 0-1 (2)
    Pakistan lost 0-2 (2)
    India wins

WI
    India won 2-0 (4)
    Pakistan drew 1-1 (2)
    India wins

Zim
    India won 2-0 (2)
    Pakistan drew 1-1(2)
    India wins

So, really we have outperformed Pakistan in each tour except the England tour.
    They dnt believe in stats...their rubbish 6th rank team in tests and trying to qualify for world cup or something like that odi team is good for nothing...
    Pakistan cant wint any series outside uae ,infact in uae also they were not able to beat south africa ,new zealand .if zimbawe win toss and pakistan has to chase even in uae i will back zimbawe to win.....our ashwin wud be their best batsman if he plays for pakistan....

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I think, 3 different formats will have significantly different order, because surprisingly some teams are exceptionally good in one format - for example SRL in T20. Putting 1, 2, 3, 4 doesn't give the real picture. If I am to give points out of 10, this'll be my standing -

Test:
    IND 7, PAK 6, BD 3, SRL 2

None of the teams are actually that good in Test. IND heads the table mainly due to rolling teams at home, but I expect them at similar receiving end at least in AUS, SAF & ENG. At the same time PAK lost a Test at UAE to a WI side which won't save a single Test against IND C in Asia. Clearly better bunch of the 2, but IND ahead because of mainly their ruthlessness - they might have similar outing in AUS/SAF like PAK, but won't allow WI or NZ to win a Test at home.

BD is clearly better Test team than SRL, not because we are great (or just have won a Test), rather SRL is absolutely at rock bottom - it's almost a one man team. In this series, SRL got a bit lucky with 2 toss (Gale is probably the most one sided venue to toss winners); while to our misfortune, the guy taking the 1st Test away was out 1st ball to a no ball. May be, SRL was a bit under strength without Angelo, but with him comes his Captaincy, which net net balances out. Against a SAF side without AB & Styen, SRL would have lost all 3 Tests by innings inside 2.5 days had SAF enforced the follow-on. I expect BD to beat SRL comprehensively at home.

ODI:
    IND 6, PAK 5, BD 5, SRL 4

IND actually is relatively a poor ODI team than they look - it's almost Virat or bust. One reason is that their main 2 weapons in Test are at best decent in ODI. Overall IND's fielding, fitness, running between the wicket, game intelligence is better hence they are ahead of PAK, but I do believe that Sarfu's PAK will be almost neck a neck with IND.

Overall, we are a better ODI team than PAK, but missing one good bowler. I think, contest with current PAK team will be really close everywhere barring AUS, where PAK should have the edge for faster attack, while in Asia, we are better. I personally take our batting best as a combined force without the individual brilliance of Virat & oblate (Sharjeel), but this lineup isn't dependent on one player firing, rather it has a tendency to choke under pressure. SRL is poor, but decent at home, still they'll lose to us at home & won't compete much away.

T20:
    IND 6, SRL 5, PAK 5, BD 2

None of the teams are that good in T20, but India's overall game is more compact - they won't lose regulation matches or from a dominating position. I do think that PAK actually is slightly better T20 team, but they have a tendency to lose soft matches & now absence of Sharjeel has to be factored - that's why on same point, but SRL has the better capacity to win from tight spot like they recently did in AUS & SAF. Both times hosts were under strength, so it was easy for SRL & I do think PAK also would have won at least 3 of the 6 matches, but they would have bolted one match from winning position.

We are not that good a side in T20 - may be at home with spin attack, can keep teams under 170 sometimes, which is our batting maximum.

Overall, it's like -
    IND 7, PAK 6, BD 4.5, SRL 3.5

It'll change soon - may be in a year or two, we should reach 6+ level.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, 3 different formats will have significantly different order, because surprisingly some teams are exceptionally good in one format - for example SRL in T20. Putting 1, 2, 3, 4 doesn't give the real picture. If I am to give points out of 10, this'll be my standing -

Test:

None of the teams are actually that good in Test. IND heads the table mainly due to rolling teams at home, but I expect them at similar receiving end at least in AUS, SAF & ENG. At the same time PAK lost a Test at UAE to a WI side which won't save a single Test against IND C in Asia. Clearly better bunch of the 2, but IND ahead because of mainly their ruthlessness - they might have similar outing in AUS/SAF like PAK, but won't allow WI or NZ to win a Test at home.

BD is clearly better Test team than SRL, not because we are great (or just have won a Test), rather SRL is absolutely at rock bottom - it's almost a one man team. In this series, SRL got a bit lucky with 2 toss (Gale is probably the most one sided venue to toss winners); while to our misfortune, the guy taking the 1st Test away was out 1st ball to a no ball. May be, SRL was a bit under strength without Angelo, but with him comes his Captaincy, which net net balances out. Against a SAF side without AB & Styen, SRL would have lost all 3 Tests by innings inside 2.5 days had SAF enforced the follow-on. I expect BD to beat SRL comprehensively at home.

ODI:

IND actually is relatively a poor ODI team than they look - it's almost Virat or bust. One reason is that their main 2 weapons in Test are at best decent in ODI. Overall IND's fielding, fitness, running between the wicket, game intelligence is better hence they are ahead of PAK, but I do believe that Sarfu's PAK will be almost neck a neck with IND.

Overall, we are a better ODI team than PAK, but missing one good bowler. I think, contest with current PAK team will be really close everywhere barring AUS, where PAK should have the edge for faster attack, while in Asia, we are better. I personally take our batting best as a combined force without the individual brilliance of Virat & oblate (Sharjeel), but this lineup isn't dependent on one player firing, rather it has a tendency to choke under pressure. SRL is poor, but decent at home, still they'll lose to us at home & won't compete much away.

T20:

None of the teams are that good in T20, but India's overall game is more compact - they won't lose regulation matches or from a dominating position. I do think that PAK actually is slightly better T20 team, but they have a tendency to lose soft matches & now absence of Sharjeel has to be factored - that's why on same point, but SRL has the better capacity to win from tight spot like they recently did in AUS & SAF. Both times hosts were under strength, so it was easy for SRL & I do think PAK also would have won at least 3 of the 6 matches, but they would have bolted one match from winning position.

We are not that good a side in T20 - may be at home with spin attack, can keep teams under 170 sometimes, which is our batting maximum.

Overall, it's like -

Rohit (averages 50 as opener)
    Dhawan (Mos in Champions Trophy in England)and averages 42.
    Dhoni
    Rahul (one of the best young talents)
    Yuvraj (still the best striker in Asia) or Manish
    Dhoni
    Jadhav

Do you seriously believe Bangladesh is better than this lineup(without Kohli) ?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post

We lose many games. SA, NZ, SL and even WI have all won matches in the UAE. Only England has failed to win, which is funny because they have competed better than anyone barring SA who haven't lost a series in the UAE.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Test:

ODI:

T20:

Overall, it's like -

You will overtake Pakistan in all formats within the next 10 years.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    India has regressed a bit in ODIs but they are still at a different level to Pakistan. They will beat Pakistan in an ODI series anywhere in the world in comprehensive fashion. Their first-choice XI, which they haven't been able to field for a while, is still world class.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what's coming next. Pitches were flat when India played but difficult when Pakistan played. Also, it should be noted that England had injuries to the likes of Anderson and Stokes during the Pakistan series. Stokes played 1 match only, while Anderson was below his best because of the shoulder injury he suffered before the first Test. He was at his imperious best vs Sri Lanka, but his pace and swing was down against Pakistan.
    I dont want to take anything away from the Pakistan wins in England. They deserved every bit of it and played brilliantly.

The problem I had with the above poster was he was ready to ignore Pakistan's other failures.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has regressed a bit in ODIs but they are still at a different level to Pakistan. They will beat Pakistan in an ODI series anywhere in the world in comprehensive fashion. Their first-choice XI, which they haven't been able to field for a while, is still world class.
    But Pakistan have also improved in Odis under Mickey Arthur.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    I dont want to take anything away from the Pakistan wins in England. They deserved every bit of it and played brilliantly.

The problem I had with the above poster was he was ready to ignore Pakistan's other failures.
    That is your opinion, but I think that the 2-2 draw in England was a bit of a fluke. England didn't have a settled top-order with the likes of Hales, Ballance and Vince, and they were also struggling with injuries. In addition, we also played in late summer when they weather was dry. Had we played in May like SL, we would have lost the series.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    But Pakistan have also improved in Odis under Mickey Arthur.
    Yes but still well below India.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    Dhoni
    Rahul (one of the best young talents)
    Yuvraj (still the best striker in Asia) or Manish
    Dhoni
    Jadhav

Yes, I do. That stat is built over a career - at present, without Virat firing, IND hasn't won an single ODI in last 10-12 months. Average & SR are just a factor of average match score - Afghans & Irish are playing ODI on 300+ matches, that doesn't mean that they have better batting line up. Take out soft matches from KL Rahul's ODI figure, it doesn't offer much. Apart from Jadav, other 5 (considering MS twice ) of your list are earning pension from their past career - you can ask it to Indians here who analyze the game beyond nationalism.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    You will overtake Pakistan in all formats within the next 10 years.
    That I can't tell, because it has 2 factors.

What I can say is we'll be among 5 teams in 4/5 years time - core of this team is young & there are few fantastic prospects waiting. Should find couple of new ball bowlers to compete with Taskin & Mustafiz. I do believe we'll make the Final or at least SF of 2023 WC. That's why I think we should reach 6+ level in two years time.

Where PAK would reach doesn't impact our position - we might be better than AUS, SAF, ENG & IND but still behind PAK; or other way Afghans might leap frog PAK & we can be still at 7th. Personally, I feel, unless domestic system improves, PAK'll be out of top 6 by 2020 in 2 longer formats - may be still a decent side in T20 & a good one if they introduce T10 version.
    Last edited by MMHS; 19th March 2017 at 17:48.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do. That stat is built over a career - at present, without Virat firing, IND hasn't won an single ODI in last 10-12 months. Average & SR are just a factor of average match score - Afghans & Irish are playing ODI on 300+ matches, that doesn't mean that they have better batting line up. Take out soft matches from KL Rahul's ODI figure, it doesn't offer much. Apart from Jadav, other 5 (considering MS twice ) of your list are earning pension from their past career - you can ask it to Indians here who analyze the game beyond nationalism.
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...h/1034821.html
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/895815.html

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Bangladesh is better than Sri Lanka in tests overall? you gotta be kidding me, this test match win was a fluke everybody knows this
    Just want to point out that there is no evidence to suggest this claim...actually the contrary considering Bangladesh aren performing at maybe 50% right now for the following reasons which all top teams have covered:

1) Mustafiz is still not fully fit, bowling at 125 kph
    2) Batting lineup still not totally set in stone
    3) no specialized slip cordon because frankly we never needed one before haha
    4) Taskin still hasn't hit his full stride yet, having catches dropped off his bowling like its a live grenade
    5) Same could be said of Miraz the spinner
    6) 6 guys - Soumya, Miraz, Mustafiz, Taskin, Roy, Mosaddek, Liton are all rookies with less than 10 caps each...actually thats like 20 guys, lol.

The only guys who have hit or are hitting peak form is Mushfiq, Shakib, and Tamim which makes sense given they are the most experienced guys and at age 27-30 are reaching the primes of their careers.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's because Rohit and Dhawan were injured, Rahul and Jadhav were still new, Dhoni, if plays in top 4, comes good as he is no longer a finisher, if Yuvraj fails, there is Manish in the back-ups. It wasn't a settled lineup. Sorry, but I can see your nationalism being clearly visible in you post, probably first time I think.

By the way, Pakistan are also better than Bangladesh. Though Bangladesh have improved, still they have a long way to go in in terms of believing in themselves and play like a top team. Teams like Afghanistan and Ireland can back themselves to win against Bangladesh on any given day, which Afghanistan actually did(could have easily won the series), while even Sri Lanka despite being at their lowest point can rip apart those teams every single time. That's the kind of fear and ruthlessness hasn't been attained by Bangladesh yet. That's why people don't rate Bangladesh. If they win any tournament or at least reaches the final, maybe then they get respect from all cricketing nations.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asian teams are not very good. They usually get demolished in SA, Aus, NZ, and Eng conditions.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Don't drag me into silly argument like that AUS match was 15 months back, not 10-12 ... sort of staff. And the other one was batting first where the target was set, rather than chased. Your links actually proves what I mentioned there.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    That's because Rohit and Dhawan were injured, Rahul and Jadhav were still new, Dhoni, if plays in top 4, comes good as he is no longer a finisher, if Yuvraj fails, there is Manish in the back-ups. It wasn't a settled lineup. Sorry, but I can see your nationalism being clearly visible in you post, probably first time I think.

By the way, Pakistan are also better than Bangladesh. Though Bangladesh have improved, still they have a long way to go in in terms of believing in themselves and play like a top team. Teams like Afghanistan and Ireland can back themselves to win against Bangladesh on any given day, which Afghanistan actually did(could have easily won the series), while even Sri Lanka despite being at their lowest point can rip apart those teams every single time. That's the kind of fear and ruthlessness hasn't been attained by Bangladesh yet. That's why people don't rate Bangladesh. If they win any tournament or at least reaches the final, maybe then they get respect from all cricketing nations.

This was your initial post -
    Dhoni
    Rahul (one of the best young talents) Yuvraj (still the best striker in Asia) or Manish
    Dhoni
    Jadhav

Then you read your own explanation once more in 1st part.

The 2nd one is even more silly, which suggests that teams shouldn't fear South Africa. For a record, last time Ireland beat BD was 2010, since then there has been few changes in world cricket.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So, the team that's the whipping boys of EVERY Asian team winning and drawing in Ind.

Awesome.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At best a team which has lost 6 consecutive matches can't really claim to be better than a team which hasn't lost 6 consecutive matches.

While there may not be a clear winner in this , were India in Pakistan's position, having lost 6 in a row, PP would have ripped them into shreds for EVEN CONSIDERING BEING BETTER THAN Pakistan after losing 6 tests in a row.

It's different strokes for different folks.

Personally I don't think Pakistan can win in India or UAE against India for other reasons. One of them is simply, the pressure of the situation which we won't be able to handle.

And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The rankings have been:

1) Pakistan
    2) India
    3) Sri Lanka
    4) Bangladesh

... For years now. Nothing has changed because Pakistan still trumps India in every single department, including fielding and Sri Lanka no longer has the quality to be an elite team but still has enough fight to not be a minnow like Bangladesh.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    The rankings have been:

1) Pakistan
    2) India
    3) Sri Lanka
    4) Bangladesh

... For years now. Nothing has changed because Pakistan still trumps India in every single department, including fielding and Sri Lanka no longer has the quality to be an elite team but still has enough fight to not be a minnow like Bangladesh.
    When you are not happy with reality, fabricate your own.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st March 2017 at 19:29.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    When you are not happy with reality, fabricate your own. No wonder Pakistan is doing so well in Happiness Index.
    Younis Khan is an ATG batsman and twice as good as any current Indian batsman. Azhar Ali is the best opener in the world and Shah is the best spinner in the world. Saha has done well for himself but Sarfaraz edges him out and Misbah is a more experienced and accomplished captain than Kohli. The pace attacks might look similar stats-wise but Amir and Riaz have the mindset of winners, something Ishant never did and never will.

Oh, and Pakistan won more matches in one tour of England than India did in their last three series, before the latest one. They are also undefeated at home for almost a decade now and got to the #1 rank after an away series in England, rather than a glut of matches at home.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the topic on hand, Younis Khan is an ATG batsman and twice as good as any current Indian batsman. Azhar Ali is the best opener in the world and Shah is the best spinner in the world. Saha has done well for himself but Sarfaraz edges him out and Misbah is a more experienced and accomplished captain than Kohli. The pace attacks might look similar stats-wise but Amir and Riaz have the mindset of winners, something Ishant never did and never will.

Oh, and Pakistan won more matches in one tour of England than India did in their last three series, before the latest one. They are also undefeated at home for almost a decade now and got to the #1 rank after an away series in England, rather than a glut of matches at home.
    Pakistan cannot beat zimbawe in a series outside asia..and uae also they were not able to beat south africa,new zealand and lost a match to west indies too..and got whitewashed to australia,newzealand,south afric in their countries also...bangladesh and zimbawe are better teams then pakistan..and ranking shows that we are n.o 1 test team..We are satisfied....And younis cant perform in odis,cant in t20and tests also i dnt remember any any 100 in bowler friendly conditions...probably worst test batsman played for so long...and even our 4th best test batsman like kl rahul would sweep the floor with him currently..

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the topic on hand, Younis Khan is an ATG batsman and twice as good as any current Indian batsman. Azhar Ali is the best opener in the world and Shah is the best spinner in the world. Saha has done well for himself but Sarfaraz edges him out and Misbah is a more experienced and accomplished captain than Kohli. The pace attacks might look similar stats-wise but Amir and Riaz have the mindset of winners, something Ishant never did and never will.

Pakistan cannot beat zimbawe in a series outside asia..and uae also they were not able to beat south africa,new zealand and lost a match to west indies too..whereas india whitewashed new zealand,england almost,south africa...anyone.
    .we have whitewashed australia so many times that we forgotton that and this tike only aussies showing some fight when world best test batsman and world best bowler is out of form.....
    pakistan also got whitewashed to australia,newzealand,south afric in their countries also...bangladesh and zimbawe are better teams then pakistan..and ranking shows that we are n.o 1 test team..We are satisfied....And younis cant perform in odis,cant in t20and tests also i dnt remember any any 100 in bowler friendly conditions...probably worst test batsman played for so long...and even our 4th best test batsman like kl rahul would sweep the floor with him currently.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st March 2017 at 19:30.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Pakistan cannot beat zimbawe in a series outside asia..and uae also they were not able to beat south africa,new zealand and lost a match to west indies too..and got whitewashed to australia,newzealand,south afric in their countries also...bangladesh and zimbawe are better teams then pakistan..and ranking shows that we are n.o 1 test team..We are satisfied....And younis cant perform in odis,cant in t20and tests also i dnt remember any any 100 in bowler friendly conditions...probably worst test batsman played for so long...and even our 4th best test batsman like kl rahul would sweep the floor with him currently..
    POTW. You are an excellent addition to this forum.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even your own countrymen disagree with what you just said.
    Younis Khan at best is a Pakistani great not ATG.
    Azhar Ali is the best opener in the world. NO
    Yasir Shah best spinner ? NO
    Misbah more experienced and accomplished captain than Kohli. YES Kohli will get better with time, but we all know Mishbah is finished as a batsmen.
    Murali Vijay, Che Pu and Rahane are better than their Pakistani counterparts.
    Lets not talk about ATG Phast bowlers like King Amir and Sultan Piaz. We are happy with our trundlers like Sharma and Yadav who actually have some brain cells unlike their Pakistani counterparts, they do more than whats expected from them. Shami alone is better than any bolwer in Pakistan (only a fool will disagree). Nehra, Shami, Bhuvi, Bhumbrah have performed better than their Pakistani counterparts (in ODI &T20)
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st March 2017 at 19:30.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Limited overs India is on top and the other three are probably at the same level.
    Pakistan played ok to good cricket in Australia but the main reason, Sharjeel Khan, is now out of the team.
    The champions trophy will be a good time to see where the asians team are, playing in the same conditions etc.

In tests, I will put Pakistan and India on par or Pakistan a little better, then Bangladesh and Sri Lanka little behind.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    Calm down lol
    Even your own countrymen disagree with what you just said.
    Younis Khan at best is a Pakistani great not ATG.
    Azhar Ali is the best opener in the world. NO
    Yasir Shah best spinner ? NO
    Misbah more experienced and accomplished captain than Kohli. YES Kohli will get better with time, but we all know Mishbah is finished as a batsmen.
    Murali Vijay, Che Pu and Rahane are better than their Pakistani counterparts.
    Lets not talk about ATG Phast bowlers like King Amir and Sultan Piaz. We are happy with our trundlers like Sharma and Yadav who actually have some brain cells unlike their Pakistani counterparts, they do more than whats expected from them. Shami alone is better than any bolwer in Pakistan (only a fool will disagree). Nehra, Shami, Bhuvi, Bhumbrah have performed better than their Pakistani counterparts (in ODI &T20)
    In Test:
    Batting:
    Azhar Ali > Murli Vijay
    Second Opnener < KL Rahul
    Babar Azam < Pujara
    Younis >= Kohli
    Misbah = Rahane
    Sahfik = Rahul
    Sarfraz > Saha

Bowling:
    Amir > Ishant
    Wahab >= Yadav
    Yasir = Ashwin
    We don't play a second spinner these days... But Jadeja has done better.

Note that I haven't counted experience in my comparaisons, just what you can expect from the players in their next test matches.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The rankings have been:

1) Pakistan
    2) India
    3) Sri Lanka
    4) Bangladesh

You certainly are very secure in your fantasy world.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, taking a vacation from fantasy world back in the real world:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.30.28 AM.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  15.6 KB

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobashir View Post
    In Limited overs India is on top and the other three are probably at the same level.
    Pakistan played ok to good cricket in Australia but the main reason, Sharjeel Khan, is now out of the team.
    The champions trophy will be a good time to see where the asians team are, playing in the same conditions etc.

In tests, I will put Pakistan and India on par or Pakistan a little better, then Bangladesh and Sri Lanka little behind.
    Photo imran khaan di layi phirda 22 te damag basit ali varga hi...which world you guys living?you know na this is planet earth????
    pakistan only whitewashed australia once that that after sooooo many years that too of i think 2 match series if someone can correct me....that too after winning the tosses both times.......pakistan beat england by help of chakmal also...pakistan were not not able to beat south africa,new zealand, and lost a test to westindies and were not able to beat zimbawe outside asia.
    whereas india we have forgotton how many times we have whitewashed aussies that too in 4 match series also...with lossing all the tosses as well..Only this time after 10 plus years aussies have won a test in india when world n.o 1 test batsman kohli and world best spinner ashwin is out of form....plus we have almost whitewashed southafrica that too in 4 match series not like some mini series...whitewashed newzealand...won in westindies easily..won in zimbawe with out c team which pakistan cant win....won in sri lanka whereas lanka never won a single test in india.......plus we played much better in south africa,newzealand,australia than pakistan....pakistan only played better in england tham us winning one extra match there just.....
    so In the end after applying little bit of brain then go for stats and then see the ranking where pakistan and india stands...
    By your logics it will make vinay kumar better than wasim and binni better than imran as a allrounder.....
    Last edited by akki; 21st March 2017 at 06:39.