Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 121 of 121
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Again u r showing ur desparation by not considering the context bro. Just because saffers were 61/0 u decided to jump to the conclusion without giving it a thought.


    Allow me to clarify it. Even in the first innings when saffers got bowled out for a score around 240 they had a decent opening partnership of 50 plus. Second wicket partnership was even better, it was 70 plus.



    Still they couldn't go past 240 in the first innings. Do u know why? It's because south African batters really struggled in that series due to the slow nature of Bangla wicket. They did well when the ball was hard and new ( their decent first and second wicket partnership suggests that).


    But the moment ball lost it's hardness and pitch lost its initial pace, it became a nightmare for the saffers. That's why in the first innings from 136/2 they got all out before 240.


    If the match hadn't got interrupted, saffers definitely would've followed the trend and would've got out with a subpar total.



    Now, to make everything nice and clear, the only reason I've bothered to mention these is because u were quick to disregard Bangla's test performance against saffers and sounded as if Bangla would've lost the match if the match hadn't been interrupted when the reality is exactly the opposite
    What an absurd post.

    You should make a career out of betting. By following your logic South Africa would have been smashed in UAE if they are so poor against spin and spin of Pakistan's quality. Yet they drew 1-1.

    I didn't make it sound Bangladesh would lose the match, like any person with some sense, I simply stated that you cannot judge a match's result when teams have only played one innings each. And too against a team of SA's pedigree. You are basing this fantasy South African defeat because of a collapse from 136/2 to 248 all out. Yet Bangladesh collapsed from 277/4 to 326. A worse collapse.

    2 Test matches were played with play only possible for 3/10 days and you're claiming a Bangladesh victory. Not only that, you're telling me this is equal to an actual Pakistani-SA 1-1 drawn series. And then you have the gall to call me desperate. Have a day off mate.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Thx for making this excellent point. I don't think I need to expand it any further. U've summed it up really well with this fantastic post.
    Pakistan had one collapse while chasing a target so we could win a match. Bangladesh had two collapses where they lost 9 wickets each for 100 runs. The ''post really well summed up'' according to you has been debunked above if you've bothered to read.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    ...and which noone has denied, even then the series against England was 1-1, while Pakistan literally has months ago drawn 2-2 away from home against the same team. They are a rapidly improving team but Pakistan would still beat them home and away. It'd be close though than last time.
    At last. I have been saying the same thing from my very first post but without any apparent reason u were quick to disregard Bangla's test success against NZ and South Africa at home.

    A test series between Pak and Bangla will be evenly contested. Pak obviously has the upper hand in their batting department due to their batting depth and their players' ability to play spin.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,679
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In ODIs, Bangladesh would win anywhere.

    In T20s, it would be anyone's series.

    In Tests, Pakistan would win in both UAE and Bangladesh for now.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    At last. I have been saying the same thing from my very first post but without any apparent reason u were quick to disregard Bangla's test success against NZ and South Africa at home.

    A test series between Pak and Bangla will be evenly contested. Pak obviously has the upper hand in their batting department due to their batting depth and their players' ability to play spin.
    My God. This is like listening to nails on a board. There are simply not enough facepalms.

    Pray tell what success Bangladesh had against NZ and SA?

    Against NZ: 500+, 150, 180, 160. Is this success?
    Against SA: SA 248 BD 326 SA 61 & Second match rained out. Is this success?

  6. #86
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,679
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh made a meal of this Test when they should have won it comprehensively but in the end just got over the line. Just like they should have won the series against England by winning both matches. Skill-wise Bangladesh are getting there in Tests but its mental toughness where they are still lacking although it's improving with players like Mushfiqur leading the way and youngsters like Shabbir and Mosaddek who showed solid nerves today under pressure.
    Last edited by Dios; 19th March 2017 at 19:35.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sunray's definition of success: a Test series where one match is rained out, and the second match where both teams have batted once in 3 days with 2 days rained out.

    If winning moral victories in incompleted matches....if this is the bar for ''success'' then Pakistan should be handed out gold and diamond trophies for our performances at home.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 19th March 2017 at 19:36.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this a joke? or wat...? claiming that they can only beat pak? at home, bangladesh r a good team and can beat most teams... but in test, i seriously doubt they can beat ind/pak at all... rest, they r still xtremly poor travelers and pack under pressure... so they will continue to struggle..

  9. #89
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Sunray's definition of success: a Test series where one match is rained out, and the second match where both teams have batted once in 3 days with 2 days rained out.

    If winning moral victories in incompleted matches....if this is the bar for ''success'' then Pakistan should be handed out gold and diamond trophies for our performances at home.
    My definition of success : a Test series draw against the mighty Southafrica where Bangla could'nt manage to win the first test even though they were well ahead after the end of first innings and had to remain happy with a draw due to bad weather.


    My Definition of success: A test series draw against Newzealand.


    My definition of success : A test series draw against England which Bangla could've easily won but again couldn't do so due to their lack of experience in this format.


    My definition of success : Whitewashing West indies in West indies which many teams especially a particular team still haven't managed to do so.
    Last edited by SunRay; 19th March 2017 at 20:04.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,473
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will not lose a test to Bangladesh, so no chance of series win for BD.
    In LOI's they whitewashed Azhar Ali's timid kittens at their home,although I agree they are good in ODIs but they can't beat Pakistan under Sarfraz.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I would say yes in tests at home, not sure in UAE but they would get close. In ODI cricket, yes in most conditions bar on seaming tracks and T20, the 2 sides are pretty much equal. The main thing to note is that BD are producing young batsman with real talent but PK as ever are turning to persistent failures, who will either fail straight away or will fail in the first real test and another year is wasted. We saw a talented bat in Saif Badar in the U19 WC and where is he now?
    Didnt Pakistan just clean sweep them in a test series? Pakistan would beat them in ODIs and T2-s unless all the matches were being played in BANG.

    Edit: A quick look at cricinfo and yeah, Pakistan beat them last season, in Bang, in the test series. Did so quite well too. Has the team changed that much since?

  12. #92
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,221
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan can bat BD out of the game unless its a minefield of a pitch.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,432
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    Pakistan can bat BD out of the game unless its a minefield of a pitch.
    Yasir will bowl them out of the game on a minefield and Pak batsmen are more than capable to survive

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    My definition of success : a Test series draw against the mighty Southafrica where Bangla could'nt manage to win the first test even though they were well ahead after the end of first innings and had to remain happy with a draw due to bad weather.


    My Definition of success: A test series draw against Newzealand.


    My definition of success : A test series draw against England which Bangla could've easily won but again couldn't do so due to their lack of experience in this format.


    My definition of success : Whitewashing West indies in West indies which many teams especially a particular team still haven't managed to do so.
    SunRay's fantasy world:

    Test series draw vs SA---> One test rained out, the other test both teams batted one innings each, with SA wiping out BD's lead without losing wickets. Sunray considers this as BD's 'advantage'

    Real world: 2 match series rained out, with play only possible for 3/10 days.

    Sunray's fantasy world:

    BD perform admirably in NZ

    Real world:

    BD's scores, apart from once, barely register above 150 and they are trounced all tour.

    Sunray's fantasy world:

    BD win in Tests against WI in WI

    Real world:

    The WI squad, after a row with their board, field the following team: Floyd Reifer (captain)
    Darren Sammy (vice-captain)
    Ryan Austin
    David Bernard
    Tino Best
    Kraigg Brathwaite
    Andre Creary
    Travis Dowlin
    Kevin McClean
    Nikita Miller
    Nelon Pascal
    Omar Phillips
    Dale Richards
    Kemar Roach
    Chadwick Walton

    where at the time the games were played 9/12 players had only managed about 10 FC games.


    You should go into movies, you have a very imaginative fantasy world.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Further to my post above:

    nine of the fifteen players in the squad had never played a Test.


  16. #96
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Further to my post above:

    nine of the fifteen players in the squad had never played a Test.

    And after WI got their full squad back, BD were predictably beaten 2-0 in the next series.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    848
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Younis alone is enough to make few Bangla bowlers retire from test cricket
    I'm not sure but Younis isn't really that good ..

  18. #98
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    2,545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of recent away tours, does anyone think a Bangladeshi tour of England for a 4 test series will be anything other than 4-0? Is there any realistic chance of BD even drawing a test?

  19. #99
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    SunRay's fantasy world:

    Test series draw vs SA---> One test rained out, the other test both teams batted one innings each, with SA wiping out BD's lead without losing wickets. Sunray considers this as BD's 'advantage'

    Real world: 2 match series rained out, with play only possible for 3/10 days
    Looks like we r going round in circles now. It's u who's showing his unwillingness to get back to the real world and accept the truths. I know it's hard for u, pls at least try


    Was the wicket spin friendly?
    Yes it was.

    Would it be difficult for the team who would have to bat last on that wicket?
    Yes, it would have been extremely difficult.


    Did Southafrica conceded a lead even after batting first?
    Yes they did.

    Did South Africa struggled in the first innings on that wicket?
    Yes they did.


    Considering all these factors there shouldn't be any doubt about the fact that Bangla missed a great opportunity there. The end reasult was a draw but it's Bangla who were unlucky. I'm not saying Bangla had won that match but they surely would've if the match hadn't been interrupted.


    Compared to this Southafrica lost a match against Pak in UAE. But Pakistan failed to even compete in the next one and got thrashed in the 2nd test by an innings.


    There's is hardly any difference between the reasult of the SA-Bangla and SA-Pak series. If I had to be really picky it's Bangla who had to remain happy with the drawn series when they could've won it






    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post

    Sunray's fantasy world:

    BD perform admirably in NZ

    Real world:

    BD's scores, apart from once, barely register above 150 and they are trounced all tour.
    Both the matches between Pak and NZ didn't even last 3 days. Pak was comprehensively outplayed. But between Bangla and NZ, its Bangla who got the lead in the first test against NZ which means in the first innings they were ahead of NZ.

    Did Pak manage to go ahead of NZ IN any of the innings?? Lol no, they didn't. That's why I said Bangla did comparatively better than Pak against NZ but still lost the series due to their inexperience.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Sunray's fantasy world:

    BD win in Tests against WI in WI

    Real world:

    The WI squad, after a row with their board, field the following team: Floyd Reifer (captain)
    Darren Sammy (vice-captain)
    Ryan Austin
    David Bernard
    Tino Best
    Kraigg Brathwaite
    Andre Creary
    Travis Dowlin
    Kevin McClean
    Nikita Miller
    Nelon Pascal
    Omar Phillips
    Dale Richards
    Kemar Roach
    Chadwick Walton

    where at the time the games were played 9/12 players had only managed about 10 FC games.


    You should go into movies, you have a very imaginative fantasy world.
    It was West indies board's responsibility to field their best possible 11, not Bangla's.


    Bangla played what was in front of them and beat them comprehensively. If West Indies played with any other composition they would've got hammered in similar fashion since Bangla was in tremendous form back then.

    Pak just drew a series against England where players like Anderson, Hamid or Stokes didn't participate in most of the matches. Does that mean, if they had played Pak wouldn't have drawn the series?

  20. #100
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    2,545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, obviously SunRay is trolling. No one with an iota for brain cells will overlook the effects of rain in SA-BD series or the difference in pitches in NZ or the fact WI played their 2nd. Just ignore him.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleaf27 View Post
    I'm not sure but Younis isn't really that good ..
    He isn't that good on seaming wickets. But there shouldn't be any doubt about the fact that his ability to play spin is second to none.


    Bangla mostly relies on their finger spinners to take wickets in test, and facing SLA's is bread and butter for younis khan. Which is why I said, he alone is enough to end few Bangla bowlers career.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,212
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Pakistan vs Bangladesh will be very close in all formats everywhere. They have improved in Tests while we have regressed, and although they thumped us in ODIs in 2015, we are a better unit now. However, with the way things are going, I expect Bangladesh to overtake Pakistan in all three formats in a few years. In a decade or so, they will most probably be the second best Asian team after India. The future is bleak for both Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
    Whenever I get overexcited about Pakistan cricket, I read your post, it levels me off.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,212
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    He isn't that good on seaming wickets. But there shouldn't be any doubt about the fact that his ability to play spin is second to none.
    While he still produces an occasional great innings, most of the time he fails.

    Another reason why Bangladesh could win is the permanent state of turmoil the Pakistani team seems to have descended into, which periodic accusations (by both current and past players) of match fixing.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    18,262
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No way
    Bangladesh still country mile behind in Test.....


    Hey Jazba Junoon to himat na haar.......

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post
    Looks like we r going round in circles now. It's u who's showing his unwillingness to get back to the real world and accept the truths. I know it's hard for u, pls at least try


    Was the wicket spin friendly?
    Yes it was.

    Would it be difficult for the team who would have to bat last on that wicket?
    Yes, it would have been extremely difficult.


    Did Southafrica conceded a lead even after batting first?
    Yes they did.

    Did South Africa struggled in the first innings on that wicket?
    Yes they did.


    Considering all these factors there shouldn't be any doubt about the fact that Bangla missed a great opportunity there. The end reasult was a draw but it's Bangla who were unlucky. I'm not saying Bangla had won that match but they surely would've if the match hadn't been interrupted.


    Compared to this Southafrica lost a match against Pak in UAE. But Pakistan failed to even compete in the next one and got thrashed in the 2nd test by an innings.


    There's is hardly any difference between the reasult of the SA-Bangla and SA-Pak series. If I had to be really picky it's Bangla who had to remain happy with the drawn series when they could've won it








    Both the matches between Pak and NZ didn't even last 3 days. Pak was comprehensively outplayed. But between Bangla and NZ, its Bangla who got the lead in the first test against NZ which means in the first innings they were ahead of NZ.

    Did Pak manage to go ahead of NZ IN any of the innings?? Lol no, they didn't. That's why I said Bangla did comparatively better than Pak against NZ but still lost the series due to their inexperience.




    It was West indies board's responsibility to field their best possible 11, not Bangla's.


    Bangla played what was in front of them and beat them comprehensively. If West Indies played with any other composition they would've got hammered in similar fashion since Bangla was in tremendous form back then.

    Pak just drew a series against England where players like Anderson, Hamid or Stokes didn't participate in most of the matches. Does that mean, if they had played Pak wouldn't have drawn the series?
    In the fantasy world of SunRay: Pakistan NZ matches finishes in three days.
    In the real world: Both matches lasted the full five days while NZ thrashed BD in only 4 days in BOTH games
    In the fantasy world of SunRay: batting last on a spin friendly wicket would have been very hard hence BD would have won vs SA.
    In the real world: SA were not batting last, BD were meant to bat last on the 'spin friendly wicket'. SA were 61/0, comfortably cruising along setting a target
    In the fantasy world of Sunray: WI were beaten fair and square and them fielding newbies doesn't matter as England did not play Stokes or Anderson against Pakistan
    In the real world: WI fielded a team of 12 players, out of which NINE were making their debuts. Ireland would have beaten them. A series win is nothing to brag about. The next series they had their full team and dispatched BD easily. As for England, Anderson and Stokes were recalled after the first Test.

    I hope you wake up in the real world.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    Guys, obviously SunRay is trolling. No one with an iota for brain cells will overlook the effects of rain in SA-BD series or the difference in pitches in NZ or the fact WI played their 2nd. Just ignore him.
    I am afraid you're being too kind about him.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    8,289
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    IMHO Yes, Pakistan doesn't have a revered bowling attack nor a scary batting unit. They're prone to collapse even from positions of dominance. Bangladesh would and should fancy their chances against Pakistan.

    In ODI's they would wipe the floor with Pakistan as they are a nothing side as far as ODI's are concerned; home or away for that matter. Bangladesh are too good ATM.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    12,267
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Pakistan are much better than Bangladesh but I feel that if West Indies can beat Pakistan in the UAE then so can Bangladesh.

    There is a good chance that bangladesh can beat Pakistan but obviously Pakistan would be the hot favorites regardless.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    27,475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not in Tests but ODIs and T20s it is a possibility.

    It is time that Bangladesh toured Pakistan in a years time to play a full series.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    In the fantasy world of SunRay: Pakistan NZ matches finishes in three days.
    In the real world: Both matches lasted the full five days while NZ thrashed BD in only 4 days in BOTH games
    In the fantasy world of SunRay: batting last on a spin friendly wicket would have been very hard hence BD would have won vs SA.
    In the real world: SA were not batting last, BD were meant to bat last on the 'spin friendly wicket'. SA were 61/0, comfortably cruising along setting a target
    In the fantasy world of Sunray: WI were beaten fair and square and them fielding newbies doesn't matter as England did not play Stokes or Anderson against Pakistan
    In the real world: WI fielded a team of 12 players, out of which NINE were making their debuts. Ireland would have beaten them. A series win is nothing to brag about. The next series they had their full team and dispatched BD easily. As for England, Anderson and Stokes were recalled after the first Test.

    I hope you wake up in the real world.
    Gosh, it's so difficult for PakPak to understand such a simple thing. Looks like I'm talking to a wall now.

    No matter how many times u try to ignore it, facts will remain as facts.


    #Fact1 Bangla drew a series against South Africa, could've won it but couldn't do so due to rain and they had to remain happy with the draw even though they dominated that test match.


    #Fact 2 Bangla haven't lost a single test against NZ in last 5/6 years whereas Pak got thrashed by NZ in a test just a couple years back. I know u r conveniently ignoring this point since it's forcing u to shallow a bitter pill.


    #Fact3 Bangla have won a test series against West indies on their 9th year as a test nation whereas Pak haven't managed to do it even though they have been playing test cricket for close to 70 years.

    #Fact4 The main point which I was trying to make before I was dragged into this pointless mudslinging.

    Pak is an excellent test team in Asia and have a good batting lineup. But Bangla is not a pushover in test cricket my any means. They have just drawn three back to back test series in Asia against three top test playing nations.

    A test series between Pak and Bangla will be highly competitive as Pak have already shown that they r quite susceptible against quality spin by losing against bishoo's westindies.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    22,156
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Pakistan are still a formidable opponent in tests. But I think it will be a good contest regardless.

    I wonder when Pakistan will invite us to the UAE. Don't tell me teams like Srilanka and West Indies are as profitable as hosting bangladesh
    This. Surely we should be playing Bangladesh a lot more


    Umar Akmal, Sohaib Maqsood [Mindless Sloggers]

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay View Post

    #Fact1 Bangla drew a series against South Africa, could've won it but couldn't do so due to rain and they had to remain happy with the draw even though they dominated that test match.

    How did Bangladesh dominate the game? SA trailed by 69 runs but reached 61/0 before rain came. How is this domination? The second match was rained out. SA and BD only batted once properly throughout the series.

    #Fact 2 Bangla haven't lost a single test against NZ in last 5/6 years whereas Pak got thrashed by NZ in a test just a couple years back. I know u r conveniently ignoring this point since it's forcing u to shallow a bitter pill.

    BD were just trashed 2-0 in NZ Test Series a few months back. We literally discussed those Tests above, or were you sleeping? And if you're going to go back a few years in the past....then Pakistan have been unbeaten in NZ for decades till 2 months back.

    #Fact3 Bangla have won a test series against West indies on their 9th year as a test nation whereas Pak haven't managed to do it even though they have been playing test cricket for close to 70 years.

    BD won a Test series against 9 debutantes with barely 30 FC games between them. Some of those don't have even Cricinfo profiles. And please don't mention 70 years, Pakistan have a superb all-time record in Tests, at number 3, have BD even won more Test matches than single digits?
    Your nonsensical 'facts' I have replied in bold.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    19,745
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Your nonsensical 'facts' I have replied in bold.
    You got one fact wrong though


    Pakistan was not unbeaten in NZ for two decades. Pakistan was unbeaten in NZ for THIRTY ONE YEARS.




    As always, Thank you Misbah and Azhar


    Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    You got one fact wrong though


    Pakistan was not unbeaten in NZ for two decades. Pakistan was unbeaten in NZ for THIRTY ONE YEARS.




    As always, Thank you Misbah and Azhar
    Its okay, he likes shifting goal-posts. The guy didn't even know BD/SA games were rained out. When he found out he made the absurd nonsense point that 'SA collapsed worse than BD in the first innings'. When that was proven untrue he said 'BD would have won as they were batting last', which they weren't, SA were. Now he is now saying that BD 'dominated the match'. His definition of domination being SA trailing by 8 runs with full 10 wickets in hand. He was basing his BD praise on the myth that NZ beat Pakistan in 3 days both games while BD somehow fought valintaly. It turns out Pakistan lasted five days while BD were smashed in 4, in both games. Then complimenting BD on beating WI with players that do not even have cricinfo profiles. I have never come across such garbage on PP for a long while

  35. #115
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    5,391
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    With Shehzad in the side, it's possible. Other teams have match-winners, he's our match-loser.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,102
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in 3 test series, i would predict 2-1 in favor of pakistan..

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,002
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    First Test, almost 2-3 days were rained out and SA ended the game at 61/0. How on earth is that ''under the pump''? The second Test was almost entirely rained out with only ONE day possible. From these two Tests how on earth did you summarise that ''SA would have received a thrashing''. On what basis did you make that point? Then you're comparing two completely rained out Tests to two fully completed games with one win for Pakistan/SA, how are the two series even remotely comparable?

    Then you make the equally astounding NZ/BD, NZ/Pak comparison. Both lost 2-0 in Tests and were beaten black and blue, both lost in ODIs, but Pak atleast won one T20 while BD lost all 3. How on earth is that ''BD thoroughly out-performing Pakistan''?

    Both of your posts howis that not utterly dumb or showing blind hatred? Perhaps you're the one who should look up the definition of ''logic''.
    SA weren't under the pump...but that was anyone's game. SA were 61-0, but still 20 runs behind Bangladesh and Bangladesh was playing on their home turf. Its one to suggest no matter what, SA would win because its Bangladesh...but Bangladesh have fought back from weaker positions to win against both England and Sri Lanka.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    1,598
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax guys. We will know whether this Bangladesh can win a test against Pakistan or not within few months. So relax till then. No need to argue. I hope for a better fight than previous.


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    3,248
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    SA weren't under the pump...but that was anyone's game. SA were 61-0, but still 20 runs behind Bangladesh and Bangladesh was playing on their home turf. Its one to suggest no matter what, SA would win because its Bangladesh...but Bangladesh have fought back from weaker positions to win against both England and Sri Lanka.
    Which is a common sense post. And which is what I have said. It wasn't either team's game. We cannot tell as the damned series was rained out.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,002
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Which is a common sense post. And which is what I have said. It wasn't either team's game. We cannot tell as the damned series was rained out.
    Yeah. Anyone saying Bangladesh had that game in bag is equally deluded. That was a completely evenly poised match at close of play.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,002
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    Relax guys. We will know whether this Bangladesh can win a test against Pakistan or not within few months. So relax till then. No need to argue. I hope for a better fight than previous.
    No one series is a be all and end all.

    We may thrash Pakistan. Or we may be thrashed by Pakistan.

    The win vs England may well have been a fluke - granted 108 runs is a comfortable margin - because we won the toss and didn't have to bat last. But, we came very close in the first Test, so that is evidence for it NOT being a fluke. Then of course there is the win in SL, where we lost the toss, and had to chase in the 4th innings against one of the best 4th innings bowlers of all time (better average than Murali even).

    In between were games that should have been drawn in NZ and in IND.

    You can't carry on a fluke for 6 months.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •