Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Predict the outcome of the West Indies versus Pakistan T20I series?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-0 to West Indies

    4 7.84%
  • 3-1 to West Indies

    4 7.84%
  • 2-2

    12 23.53%
  • 4-0 to Pakistan

    6 11.76%
  • 3-1 to Pakistan

    25 49.02%
Results 1 to 65 of 65
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    67,142
    Mentioned
    1341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

    Predict the outcome of the West Indies versus Pakistan T20I series?

    4 match series starts next week.

    What do you think will be the outcome?



  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    3-1 to Pakistan

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    9,308
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    3-1 Pakistan


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-0 to Pakistan.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    355
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2-2

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,852
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    4 T20I... What is this rubbish.

    Anyhow, 2-2.

    People are overrating Pakistan's batting. Nothing is guaranteed when your batting lineup consists of Sir Kami, Selfie, Mian and Hafeez.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,504
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    3-1 Pakistan.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,054
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    2-2.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-0 to Pakistan

    Sarfraz will make them fight on the field. Pakistani bowlers will win it, with a few good batting performances by batsmen.

    the team chemistry of WI is horrible right now, they'll lose. Their match winners are declining and are the shadow of their former self.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    4 T20I... What is this rubbish.

    Anyhow, 2-2.

    People are overrating Pakistan's batting. Nothing is guaranteed when your batting lineup consists of Sir Kami, Selfie, Mian and Hafeez.
    Imad wiped the floor with WI batsmen, he will do it again.He was also the man of the match in the last Cpl final
    Last edited by Citizen4; 19th March 2017 at 20:34.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Imad wiped the floor with WI batsmen, he will do it again.He was also the man of the match in the last Cpl final
    Even the likes of Tanvir become unplayable against them,Pakistan will have to play really bad to lose to them.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    Even the likes of Tanvir become unplayable against them,Pakistan will have to play really bad to lose to them.
    After watching Sarfraz's captaincy in his 4 T20I matches, don't think we'll lose even 1 T20I match in WI.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    After watching Sarfraz's captaincy in his 4 T20I matches, don't think we'll lose even 1 T20I match in WI.
    I too think the same,his captaincy will be a major factor for change of fortunes for Pakistan's LOI in coming months.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    I too think the same,his captaincy will be a major factor for change of fortunes for Pakistan's LOI in coming months.
    I have never felt as optimistic in years, but I think Sarfraz will take Pak LOI teams forward InshAllah

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    497
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets c

  16. #16
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    4,919
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If WI play full strength, I see Pakistan winning one T20 at best.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    If WI play full strength, I see Pakistan winning one T20 at best.
    I think they did in 2013 series
    Gayle narine(with old action)badree ,dj bravo,pollard etc were part of that series still pak win t20 series 2-0 and odi series 3-1 with one was tied
    Last edited by saeed5646; 20th March 2017 at 07:08.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some people have voted 4-0 WI win can't help but laugh, Indians at their best

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    1,264
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    4-0 to west indies.. Just so hafeez can retire blissfuly


    only fighters rise up from the dust..

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    7,287
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WI already have 3 guaranteed easy wickets like Hafeez, Kamran and Shehzad around 20 runs in 6-7 overs. So we are basically playing with 8 players comparing to WI's 11 players, plus WI is playing in their home ground. Unless any miracle happens.

    Its either 3-1 or 4-0 to WI. Need Sarfraz's special
    Last edited by Shafi; 20th March 2017 at 08:19.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    WI already have 3 guaranteed easy wickets like Hafeez, Kamran and Shehzad around 20 runs in 6-7 overs. So we are basically playing with 8 players comparing to WI's 11 players, plus WI is playing in their home ground. Unless any miracle happens.

    Its either 3-1 or 4-0 to WI. Need Sarfraz's special
    no offense but i have not seen anything positive from u .you always post negative about pakistan team

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    4,919
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I think they did in 2013 series
    Gayle narine(with old action)badree ,dj bravo,pollard etc were part of that series still pak win t20 series 2-0 and odi series 3-1 with one was tied
    Back then, Pakistan had Ajmal and Hafeez bowling, which made a BIG difference in an otherwise close series. This time, WI has players and the reputation to be called favorites.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Back then, Pakistan had Ajmal and Hafeez bowling, which made a BIG difference in an otherwise close series. This time, WI has players and the reputation to be called favorites.
    so why they lost it in the uae 2 months ago.these were one sided matches and i expect same

    in westindies pakistan will dominate t20 series

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    so why they lost it in the uae 2 months ago.these were one sided matches and i expect same

    in westindies pakistan will dominate t20 series
    Whitewash is inevitable for WI, Pakistan is better than them in both batting and bowling , don't expect Indians to say anything positive, they are just here to troll and make a fool of themselves

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Whitewash is inevitable for WI, Pakistan is better than them in both batting and bowling , don't expect Indians to say anything positive, they are just here to troll and make a fool of themselves
    Naaaaa....!!! t20 is funny game you never know what can happen i think westindies will win one t20

    pakistan will win series by 3-1

  26. #26
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    4,919
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Whitewash is inevitable for WI, Pakistan is better than them in both batting and bowling , don't expect Indians to say anything positive, they are just here to troll and make a fool of themselves
    Hold your horses mate. If not Indian posters, atleast give 2 time T20 Champions some respect.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,064
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-1 to WI


    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    84,187
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Pakistan good in my view for 3-1 victory


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Hold your horses mate. If not Indian posters, atleast give 2 time T20 Champions some respect.
    2 time T20 Champions got a good beating in the last Pak series and got whitewashed, they are completely different right now from the team that won the world t20, but of course after your expert analysis it's Pak who will lose 4-0

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    5,486
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    WI is WT20 champion and even beat India. At best, Pakistan will win 2 T20s, considering this series will not be played in the UAE.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,131
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-1 to Pakistan.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    WI is WT20 champion and even beat India. At best, Pakistan will win 2 T20s, considering this series will not be played in the UAE.
    both teams did very well in that match on a joke of a pitch that was as flat as a pancake with short boundaries, but in the last over it was DJ Bravo who won it for WI after Dhoni choked. Unfortunately for them DJ Bravo, WI's best player t20 player currently, is not playing this series because of injury issues
    Last edited by Citizen4; 21st March 2017 at 09:01.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-1 Pakistan

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    19,871
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    our t20 batting is quite pathetic right now, filled with accumulators


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    1,962
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we will do 3-1.

    Since they have Naraine, Pollard, Simmons etc so they will be no more pushovers.


    Team Pakistan

  36. #36
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,916
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-1 to Pakistan. We demolished them 3-0 in UAE and the games were very one sided

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,253
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    3-1 Pakistan, i can see us throwing one game away during the series.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    4,635
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If 1st match goes to WI then it would 2-2. Else 3-1 Pakistan.


    Forgive when you are on top. Don't you want to be forgiven?

  39. #39
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,792
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    WI's T20I squad is looking a bit stronger than the one we faced in UAE and we're depleted with Sharjeel and KL out - Apprehensively going for 3-1 to Pakistan, nonetheless. Hope Shadab plays all the matches.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Leicester, UK
    Runs
    5,249
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Indies may be going through a tough phase missing their top players but they still have some good talent. We know how dangerous brathwaite can be and its a T20, all it takes is a few good overs of bowling or batting to change the nature of the game.

    I am going for 2-2 because the team we are sending out is not the best. A few quick wickets and you never know what may happen, we don't even have a good finisher in the team!

    2-2

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    7,132
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is going to be an exciting series but I think we'll win 3-1. Sarfraz has world class captaincy potential and he needs to show it on this tour.

  42. #42
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    1,368
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nads_rocks View Post
    West Indies may be going through a tough phase missing their top players but they still have some good talent. We know how dangerous brathwaite can be and its a T20, all it takes is a few good overs of bowling or batting to change the nature of the game.

    I am going for 2-2 because the team we are sending out is not the best. A few quick wickets and you never know what may happen, we don't even have a good finisher in the team!

    2-2
    and done nothing in his career apart from that 4 balls!!!!

  43. #43
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    84,187
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Add your votes to this poll!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  44. #44
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,792
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After seeing the abysmal performance by WI, I'm having second thoughts about that 3-1 call...


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,134
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Add your votes to this poll!
    3-1 to pakistan means

    PK 3-1 WI
    right?


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,395
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    3 - 1 to pakistan leading to much pain later against better opposition

  47. #47
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,792
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    3-1 to pakistan means

    PK 3-1 WI
    right?
    Yes.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  48. #48
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,134
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Yes.
    thanks, though it should've been the other way technically I guess, still fine!


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    84,187
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    3-1 very likely but Pakistan need to perform at same level


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  50. #50
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    17,395
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    3-1 very likely but Pakistan need to perform at same level
    I think you mean West Indies have perform at the same level. Because the level at which pakistan performed with their batting the other day, they are not beating anyone barring the Windies

  51. #51
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the level of cricket of West Indies,4-0 is the most likely outcome.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    With the level of cricket of West Indies,4-0 is the most likely outcome.
    100% agreed, WI will lose like a bunch of club cricketers. Shadab and Imad are unplayable for them, son't need Pak batsmen to score tons of runs when bowlers are too good for them

  53. #53
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so Pak lead the series 2-0, a moment of silence for all those who predicted a Pakistan series loss

    Pak will win 4-0

    #PakistanZindabad #SarfrazDhokaNhiDega

  54. #54
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    2,345
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Back then, Pakistan had Ajmal and Hafeez bowling, which made a BIG difference in an otherwise close series. This time, WI has players and the reputation to be called favorites.
    LOL at parosi posters!

  55. #55
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    84,187
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Who would have thought that we are sitting on a 4-0 victory chance?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  56. #56
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    3-1 to WI
    keep supporting us your support means alot to us

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Who would have thought that we are sitting on a 4-0 victory chance?
    @Citizen4 @Arsalan Pro

    We can win 4-0, it is possible, knew it all along, WI will have to perform really well to win even 1 match


    #SarfrazDhokaNhiDega #PakistanZindabad
    Last edited by Citizen4; 1st April 2017 at 11:33.


    #InziOut

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    4,919
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ali2220 View Post
    LOL at parosi posters!
    Who knew that the 18 year old spinner would be this good?

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Who knew that the 18 year old spinner would be this good?
    a lot of people knew, that's why he got a CPL contract before even his International debut, go watch some matches before posting like an ignorant


    #InziOut

  60. #60
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    @Citizen4 @Arsalan Pro

    We can win 4-0, it is possible, knew it all along, WI will have to perform really well to win even 1 match


    #SarfrazDhokaNhiDega #PakistanZindabad
    Yeah,we were repeatedly saying that Pak will win 4-0 as we had full believe in Sarfraz and this team,also we were aware of the level of quality of West Indies even though they fought hard last game.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,001
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Who knew that the 18 year old spinner would be this good?
    Everyone except you.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    4,919
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    Everyone except you.
    You mean all Pakistan fans. I am not a Pakistan fan.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    67,142
    Mentioned
    1341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Well done to:

    ahmadharis1,
    Amjid Javed,
    Arham_PakFan,
    ask_analyse_act,
    Bilal7,
    ExplicitAI,
    hadi123,
    haroon91,
    hascool,
    Ibad,
    imshally81,
    khurram39,
    Markhor,
    MenInG,
    mhraja,
    MMHS,
    Mobashir,
    Obstructing_the_field,
    Professor,
    Rayyman,
    saeed5646,
    Square Drive,
    super hitter,
    Syed1,
    umerz



  64. #64
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    17,385
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    It was obvious actually. WI doesn't bother much for bilateral T20s, hence it was expected that their T20 team will be no match for PAK; at the same time PAK isn't ruthless enough to clean sweep a side - even couldn't do that to Zimboks in 3 Series.

    Therefore, I was expecting some easy wins for PAK & one bad day, when almost entire team will flop with bat & ball.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    14,198
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    3-1 to WI
    Come again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •