Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 49 of 49
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Predict the top scorers and top wicket-takers of the West Indies versus Pakistan T20I series

    Top scorer: Babar Azam.

    Top wicket taker: Imad Wasim. This could be close, Shadab and Hasan Ali will do well too I think.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    3,759
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer : Babar Azam/Fakhar Zaman
    Top Wicket taker : Imad Wasim/Shadab Khan

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    8,263
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer: Sarfraz Ahmed
    Top Wicket-Taker: Hasan Ali


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Top Scorer: Sarfraz Ahmed
    Top Wicket-Taker: Hasan Ali
    I wish this would happen, Sarfraz is capable enough to be the high scorer in WI, and it will be a massive boost for him to be the top scorer and lead from the front.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    8,263
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    I wish this would happen, Sarfraz is capable enough to be the high scorer in WI, and it will be a massive boost for him to be the top scorer and lead from the front.
    Yes, hopefully all of the TTFs fail and all of the youngsters+kaptaan do the bulk of the scoring.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  6. #6
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Yes, hopefully all of the TTFs fail and all of the youngsters+kaptaan do the bulk of the scoring.
    WI bowlers would be having nightmares about bowling to Babar again

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    685
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Top scorer: Babar Azam.

    Top wicket taker: Imad Wasim. This could be close, Shadab and Hasan Ali will do well too I think.
    You got it. I'd think those 2 as well.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    4,321
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Top scorer: Babar or Sarfraz
    Top wicket taker: Hasan Ali or Shadab


    Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,081
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer: Sarfraz Ahmed

    Top Wicket Taker: Shadab Khan.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer--Kamran Akmal
    Top Wicket Taker--Hassan Ali

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,485
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam

    Shadab Khan


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,452
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Going by CPL form Imad will get a lot of wickets.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,290
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam

    Imad Wasim

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,542
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Top Scorer: Sarfraz Ahmed
    Top Wicket-Taker: Hasan Ali
    No chance, Sarfaraz is not consistent and Hasan is not a wicket taker, not threatening enough.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,542
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Babar Azam

    Imad Wasim
    Quite possible, Babar and Imad.

    I'm worried about Hafeez, he likes to catch the easy prey and then uses those runs ( or wickets ) for an excuse for favorable selectors to keep him in the tam and then he fails against tough opposition, in CT.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Quite possible, Babar and Imad.

    I'm worried about Hafeez, he likes to catch the easy prey and then uses those runs ( or wickets ) for an excuse for favorable selectors to keep him in the tam and then he fails against tough opposition, in CT.
    even if he fails in every match in WI, he'll play the CT, such is the culture of seniority in our cricket

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Montreal-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    3,661
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer - Babar Azam

    Top Wicket Taker - Imad Wasim/ Shadab Khan


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    2,665
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer: Sarfraz
    Top Wicket Taker: Roman Reigns, if he plays all 4 matches. If not, then Imad.


    Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

  19. #19
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    381
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K Akmal
    R Raees

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    708
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top scorer -- Fakhar Zaman ( if he gets chance ) else Babar Azam.
    Top wicket taker ... Imad / Shadab

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    3,524
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shoaib Malik- typical minnow basher, he'll have an excellent series with the bat and book his place for CT only to fail like he always does.

    Hasan Ali- Consistency and movement is all that is required to dismiss a bunch of hacks, and Hasan fits the bill.

  22. #22
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    1,305
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer: :Shehzad:
    Top Wicket taker: Shadab Khan

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    1,953
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top Scorer: A Shehzad
    Top Wicket taker: Imad Wasim


    Team Pakistan

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    26,327
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Babar and Imad.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    1,955
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a low profile series. Does not matter who scores and who take wickets.

    You cannot really measure a players ability if they perform against wi of 2017

  26. #26
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,829
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacesensation View Post
    its a low profile series. Does not matter who scores and who take wickets.

    You cannot really measure a players ability if they perform against wi of 2017
    Really? West Indies are the current T20I Champions.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Really? West Indies are the current T20I Champions.
    if you had watched the last Pak WI t20 series, you wouldn't be saying that right now, yes they won the world t20, but a lot have changed in a year, they are not the same team anymore, a lot of politics going in there and they lack match winners, even man of the match of world t20 final Samuels is finished. New guys are very inconsistent. If they manage to win even 1 t20 against current Pak team, that is like a well-oiled machine right now after Psl and under a new passionate captain, it will be good for them.
    Last edited by Citizen4; 20th March 2017 at 15:46.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,117
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL at everyone being so confident Pakistan is going to win that nobody took the name of a single WI player. After all, this wasn't a thread for only Pakistanis.. Anyway, I think Narine or Badree will be the top wicket-takers because our new batsmen are toothless vs spin and Malik may be the highest run getter.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    LOL at everyone being so confident Pakistan is going to win that nobody took the name of a single WI player. After all, this wasn't a thread for only Pakistanis.. Anyway, I think Narine or Badree will be the top wicket-takers because our new batsmen are toothless vs spin and Malik may be the highest run getter.
    who do you think is toothless against spin?
    Shehzad? Kamran? Fakhar? Babar? Sarfraz? even Hafeez isn't weak against spin
    all are capable to thrash the likes of Narine and Badree, even Sarfraz, who is not considered a big hitter, threw the kitchen sink and hit Narine out of the ground for sixes in Psl. all the players I named can be nightmare for WI spinners
    Last edited by Citizen4; 20th March 2017 at 16:03.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,117
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    who do you think is toothless against spin?
    Shehzad? Kamran? Fakhar? Babar? Sarfraz? even Hafeez isn't weak against spin
    all are capable to thrash the likes of Narine and Badree, even Sarfraz, who is not considered a big hitter, threw the kitchen sink and hit Narine out of the ground for sixes in Psl. all the players I named can be nightmare for WI spinners
    We aren't talking about your average Santners, Moeen Ali's, Rashid's or Ish Sodhi's here my friend. These are the best limited over spinners in the world at the moment and I seriously don't expect Shehzad and Kamran of all people to smash them. Fakhar, maybe. He looked good vs spin in UAE. Babar can never really SMASH. He won't get out but won't dominate then either. Hafeez will be out long before spinners will be brought on. Only one who can be successful is Malik and maybe Sarfraz but I wouldn't say too much given his current form.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    We aren't talking about your average Santners, Moeen Ali's, Rashid's or Ish Sodhi's here my friend. These are the best limited over spinners in the world at the moment and I seriously don't expect Shehzad and Kamran of all people to smash them. Fakhar, maybe. He looked good vs spin in UAE. Babar can never really SMASH. He won't get out but won't dominate then either. Hafeez will be out long before spinners will be brought on. Only one who can be successful is Malik and maybe Sarfraz but I wouldn't say too much given his current form.
    Babar literally made Narine cry in one of the Psl matches, he was hitting huge sixes and excellent fours against him, every single Pak batsman can thrash this Narine, who became the world beater after chucking but right now he's nothing special right now. Don't think Hafeez will open now, if he plays it will be in the middle order. Narine and Badree are living off thier reputation, they are the shadow of their former self like Gayle.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,117
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Babar literally made Narine cry in one of the Psl matches, he was hitting huge sixes and excellent fours against him, every single Pak batsman can thrash this Narine, who became the world beater after chucking but right now he's nothing special right now. Don't think Hafeez will open now, if he plays it will be in the middle order. Narine and Badree are living off thier reputation, they are the shadow of their former self like Gayle.
    Let's wait and watch, buddy! I expect Narine to run through the batting line up like a butterfly. But lets see, maybe you're right.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Let's wait and watch, buddy! I expect Narine to run through the batting line up like a butterfly. But lets see, maybe you're right.
    if he runs through Pak batting line up then it will only be possible by the courtesy of Pak batting collapse.
    Don't think he'll take more wicket than any Pak bowler because bowling has always been Pak's strength in t20s.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamran Akmal or Ahmed Shehzad both r in red hot form at the moment. Followed by Babar. In bowling Hasan Ali or spinner

  35. #35
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,117
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    if he runs through Pak batting line up then it will only be possible by the courtesy of Pak batting collapse.
    Don't think he'll take more wicket than any Pak bowler because bowling has always been Pak's strength in t20s.
    Exactly my point. We have collapses very often and he can very likely initiate one.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Exactly my point. We have collapses very often and he can very likely initiate one.
    btw he's wicket-less in his last 4 t20i matches, 1 was in WI and 3 were in UAE

  37. #37
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    1,955
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Really? West Indies are the current T20I Champions.
    t20 = joke

  38. #38
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after 2 matches

    top scorer: Malik with 66 runs SR of 135

    top wicket taker: Shadab 7 wickets average of 3 with eco of 2.62


    #InziOut

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Pyongyang
    Runs
    3,639
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Babar to make a 50+ today

  40. #40
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatoo View Post
    Babar to make a 50+ today
    he's actually second top scorer with 56 runs


    #InziOut

  41. #41
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    1,585
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    my predictions:

    Most runs - babar sher azam

    most wickets - shadab khan


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 45, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  42. #42
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malik is in good form despite playing on such poor and slow pitches


    #InziOut

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    3,759
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    Malik is in good form despite playing on such poor and slow pitches
    He was always a good T20 player,that is why he is selected in many overseas T20 leagues.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    3,759
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of Malik and Babar will be top scorer and Shadab the highest wicket taker.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,020
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    WI bowlers would be having nightmares about bowling to Babar again
    I see...


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    I see...
    second top scorer with 56 runs

    I see...


    #InziOut

  47. #47
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,020
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    second top scorer with 56 runs

    I see...
    he is killing us with his strike rate man


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by super hitter View Post
    he is killing us with his strike rate man
    Babar is the top scorer now


    #InziOut

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    1,630
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    top scorer: Babar Azam 137 runs

    top wicket taker: Shadab Khan 10 wickets


    #InziOut

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •