Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will be manager of Arsenal next season?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsene Wenger

    3 50.00%
  • Massimiliano Allegri

    0 0%
  • Jorge Sampaoli

    0 0%
  • Diego Simeone

    1 16.67%
  • Thomas Tuchel

    2 33.33%
  • Other (Specify in comment)

    0 0%
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,285
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Who will be the manager of Arsenal next season?

    Will Wenger leave or stay? If he leaves, who will replace him?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    18,037
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard they made contact with Tuchel ?

    Don't think Simeone or Sampaoli will come to England.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    11,848
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully not Wenger

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jusk sack him or ask him to resign and bring in diego cholo simeone and rest will be history....

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    18,880
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    its gonna be wenger sadly

    I think best hope now is that its a one year contract.

    Allegri has stated that he will see out his contract at Juve, hope we get him once the time comes.

    I honestly the board so inept they have been caught off guard by this whole situation and haven't talked to any potential replacements.


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,285
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    its gonna be wenger sadly

    I think best hope now is that its a one year contract.

    Allegri has stated that he will see out his contract at Juve, hope we get him once the time comes.

    I honestly the board so inept they have been caught off guard by this whole situation and haven't talked to any potential replacements.
    Other teams will be licking their lips at the prospect of Arsene being retained by the Gunners.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  7. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    18,880
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Other teams will be licking their lips at the prospect of Arsene being retained by the Gunners.
    Obviously, i just hope its a one year contract, even if the board wanted him out now they are so negligent that I guarantee you they havent actively been talking up a replacement.

    This whole situation is incredibly depressing. Sanchez is obviously gone, Ozil might stay but purely because he is in his comfort zone.

    The club itself risks becoming Everton, this what happens when people stagnate and a more worried about profit margins. Eventually you risk loosing everything


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    4,285
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    Obviously, i just hope its a one year contract, even if the board wanted him out now they are so negligent that I guarantee you they havent actively been talking up a replacement.

    This whole situation is incredibly depressing. Sanchez is obviously gone, Ozil might stay but purely because he is in his comfort zone.

    The club itself risks becoming Everton, this what happens when people stagnate and a more worried about profit margins. Eventually you risk loosing everything
    True. Can't see Arsenal turning things around as long as Arsene is there. The club needs a new manager with a fresh approach for players to develop a stronger mentality, while the board also needs to get it's priorities in order.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    101,831
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Dont care as long as its not wenger, whose taking the club backwards the more hes in charge!

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,238
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wenger surely will go, I mean, Kroenke will see that massive profit loss (because that's all he can see tbh) after Arsenal miss out on UCL and I doubt he'll want to give Wenger a new contract. You never know though, this is Arsenal and they are backwards enough to give Wenger the decision on his future.

    (It would be a different scenario if Wenger still had a year on his contract though, no way will he ever be sacked at Arsenal)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •