Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    We didn't lose twice to Afghanistan.
    You lost once in 2014 and then last year they had you at 1-1 before you won 2-1 in the final game. And even then they messed up the first game. Struggling against Afghanistan at home... You win in 2 Tests, bringing you tally to a massive 9 wins in your history (we won as many games in one calendar year ) and now failure against England, smashed vs NZ and now failed to win against SL. Maybe leave the bragging and the ''we're the best'' nonsense till your team actually shows more consistency. Which, trust me, they will. They have massive talent, but the supporters of BD are absolutely unbearable.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    You lost once in 2014 and then last year they had you at 1-1 before you won 2-1 in the final game. And even then they messed up the first game. Struggling against Afghanistan at home... You win in 2 Tests, bringing you tally to a massive 9 wins in your history (we won as many games in one calendar year ) and now failure against England, smashed vs NZ and now failed to win against SL. Maybe leave the bragging and the ''we're the best'' nonsense till your team actually shows more consistency. Which, trust me, they will. They have massive talent, but the supporters of BD are absolutely unbearable.
    We are definitely improving. People need to be patient with us. Can't expect us to win every match. We won the first ODI convincingly, lost today convincingly.

It takes times for teams to start winning abroad regularly especially when you don't play abroad too much.

Important thing is our players are learning. And even our seniors barring Mashrafe have two more world cups left in them

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kusal Mendis is the Player of the Series for scoring 160 runs, including a sublime century in the second ODI.

#InziOut

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are definitely improving. People need to be patient with us. Can't expect us to win every match. We won the first ODI convincingly, lost today convincingly.

It takes times for teams to start winning abroad regularly especially when you don't play abroad too much.

Important thing is our players are learning. And even our seniors barring Mashrafe have two more world cups left in them
    Now you talk sense and believe me all the jokes aside i would love if BD and Afg keep improving as cricket need more and better teams.

But we all can imagine had bangla won today what would have happened.

Stay real when you win and lose cause its al part of the game. Just dont go overboard when winning a game here and there.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes bangla areimproving...the real winner of this eries is sri...2nd odi was pure luck for bangla otherwise the target was huge...

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Drawn series away from Bangladesh,is it first against major nation? Congrats to both teams. Mendis is turning out to be the player to watch.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mahmudullah might be dropped from ODI team as well, not playing any clutch knocks nowadays.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well played Srilanka,luck deprived you of a series win.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Mahmudullah might be dropped from ODI team as well, not playing any clutch knocks nowadays.
    Agreed, looks out of form.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    Bangladesh won the first ODI by 90 runs while Sri Lanka won today by only 70 runs so I guess technically Bangladesh win the series.
    What type of logic??

Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh got lucky in the 1st odi when SL played inexperienced bowlers. In comes Kulasakara, Dilruwan Perera and Thisara Perera's gets over cut to just 2 and Bangladesh crumbles.