User Tag List

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are the power hitters in domestic circuit that deserve a go in the T20Is?

As we know, t20 batting line up is a mess and we need power hitters, at least 2. We can't continue with this line up.
    Please don't name Umar Akmal or any TTF.

#InziOut

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look the best one we had was Sharjeel Khan followed by Khalid Latif and then Shahzaib but they're gone. What a travesty that the ONLY guys we had somewhat capable of playing the modern game are lost. We can breed some news ones hopefully but at the moment, the guys we have are:

- Nauman Anwar.
    - Awais Zia.
    - Naved Malik.
    - Mukhtar Ahmed (God knows where he is)

These guys are GENUINE powerhitters. I'm not talking about your Fakhar Zamans or Hussain Talat's who can play the modern game and maintain a good strike rate or whatever. - We all know that never works out. These bunch of guys are people who can slog the ball. And going by that, the cupboard is pretty empty because all these 3 are hacks and will fail 8 times out of 10.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we had a really big loss in Sharjeel, Khalid and Shahzaib being banned

#InziOut

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Look the best one we had was Sharjeel Khan followed by Khalid Latif and then Shahzaib but they're gone. What a travesty that the ONLY guys we had somewhat capable of playing the modern game are lost. We can breed some news ones hopefully but at the moment, the guys we have are:

- Nauman Anwar.
    - Awais Zia.
    - Naved Malik.

These guys are GENUINE powerhitters. I'm not talking about your Fakhar Zamans or Hussain Talat's who can play the modern game and maintain a good strike rate or whatever. - We all know that never works out. These bunch of guys are people who can slog the ball. And going by that, the cupboard is pretty empty because all these 3 are hacks and will fail 8 times out of 10.
    hmmm. Nice list, we need those guys, don't care if they fail in 3 matches continuesly, but single handedly win us a game after that.
    what is you opinion on Fawad Khan?

#InziOut

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHere on earth is Mukhtar Ahmed - 2 MOMs in pak vs zimbabwe series and boom he has disappeared and doesnt even get selected in PSL. Only in Pakistan

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah99 View Post
    WHere on earth is Mukhtar Ahmed - 2 MOMs in pak vs zimbabwe series and boom he has disappeared and doesnt even get selected in PSL. Only in Pakistan
    Very sad indeed. He still averages 33. I can't believe we can just simply write someone off! Not selected for A tours or these Emerging tournaments or anything! Epitome of injustice and to add salt to the wound, jokes like Umar Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad and EVEN 37 year old Kamran Akmal's keep making comebacks while youth is lost into the wilderness.

Even more surprising is that fans, even here on PP, keep calling for these TTF's as soon as they are dropped but forget about these talented individuals who lit up the world in their first few matches and were forgotten after a couple of failures.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen4 View Post
    hmmm. Nice list, we need those guys, don't care if they fail in 3 matches continuesly, but single handedly win us a game after that.
    what is you opinion on Fawad Khan?
    The wicket-keeper from Fata? Look to be honest, 1) I don't really judge players on the basis of scorecards and stats until I've seen them live so can't say too much and 2) going by his statistics, he averages a meek 20 in List A after quite a few games so I'm not sure how good that is.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wicket-keeper from Fata? Look to be honest, 1) I don't really judge players on the basis of scorecards and stats until I've seen them live so can't say too much and 2) going by his statistics, he averages a meek 20 in List A after quite a few games so I'm not sure how good that is.
    he's known to be a power hitter as well, he hasn't played many matches but did well in some of the domestic matches and capable of hitting 6s and 4s regularly

#InziOut

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mukhtar Ahmed was also a hack albeit a little better than Fakhar Zaman. He scored runs on those Lahore pitches against Zimbabwe where the ball was doing absolutely nothing. Away from home, he looked so uncomfortable as soon as the ball was pitched short. He wouldn't last 10 balls in Australia, South Africa. I think he's still young, around 25, so if he can work on his short pitch batting then he can make a comeback.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    Mukhtar Ahmed was also a hack albeit a little better than Fakhar Zaman. He scored runs on those Lahore pitches against Zimbabwe where the ball was doing absolutely nothing. Away from home, he looked so uncomfortable as soon as the ball was pitched short. He wouldn't last 10 balls in Australia, South Africa. I think he's still young, around 25, so if he can work on his short pitch batting then he can make a comeback.
    I don't advocate for his selection in the team but to completely write him off and not even play him in these A tours and Emerging cups let alone the PSL is the zenith of injustice. Why keep bringing back TTF's like Shehzad, Akmal and even Kami into the NATIONAL team when you can't even play guys like Mukhtar in the A team. He looked very promising and shouldn't have been dropped after a couple of failures, let alone completely forgotten after great performances.

Even Shadab Khan's performances don't hold much weight given they are against an absolutely weak, new and young West Indian team on pitches where even the likes of Iftikhar will get wickets. But he should be persisted with even after failures because he looks promising. If I were to tell you he'll be dropped and completely forgotten in 6 months from now, the entire nation will lose its mind. So, why the injustice to Mukhtar? Beyond me.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only 1 and only Naveed "butcher" Malik

:AAG

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    There are a quite a few who bat as owner or one down. I think most are already mentioned here. Junaid ali was another who batted at a fair clip. I just saw his stats not live

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A mystery hitter needs to be scouted that nobody knows about.

P
    Inzi should give to coaches as a must do job to unearth at least 1 hitter from each region, call them to NCA. and see who are the best.

THEN get them in.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post

P
    Inzi should give to coaches as a must do job to unearth at least 1 hitter from each region, call them to NCA. and see who are the best.

THEN get them in.
    100% agreed.
    We need a country wide power hitter hunt.
    it is a serious problem in our t20 and ODI squads. we can never progress without solving this issue. enough is enough.
    Last edited by Citizen4; 2nd April 2017 at 11:20.

#InziOut

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P

THEN get them in.
    This could actually work. There's quite a few blokes out there who can bash the ball. There needs to be a talent hunt for powerhitter like the ones we have for fast bowlers. There's GOT TO be at least a few. Especially after the Afridi phenomenon.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    navid malik i dont know but the rest of them are all hack..but u never know it may prove good as in case of khalid latif..

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have liked to have Sohail in the t20 and ODi squads, he can hit some boundaries, he has done it several times in domestic, and also in Aus and NZ test series.
    He would have added a little balance to the lower order with his quickfire 20 at least. He's almost a bowling allrounder by t20 standards.

#InziOut

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could actually work. There's quite a few blokes out there who can bash the ball. There needs to be a talent hunt for powerhitter like the ones we have for fast bowlers. There's GOT TO be at least a few. Especially after the Afridi phenomenon.
    how do u rate navid malik???? awais zia is also not bad,,,

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    how do u rate navid malik???? awais zia is also not bad,,,
    I like Navid Malik. He will definitely fail more often than not but the time he succeeds, he will give you the best start you can dream of. He also seems to be in form. He's had a great LA tournament and frankly speaking, he's better at the modern game than most of our batsmen from the look of his stats.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Navid Malik. He will definitely fail more often than not but the time he succeeds, he will give you the best start you can dream of. He also seems to be in form. He's had a great LA tournament and frankly speaking, he's better at the modern game than most of our batsmen from the look of his stats.
    another quetion.do u think inzi knows the requirement of a t20 squad.....which is powerful hitters with one are 2 strike rotators....

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    another quetion.do u think inzi knows the requirement of a t20 squad.....which is powerful hitters with one are 2 strike rotators....
    Not really. I was hopeful Inzi would really give talented guys a shot but he keeps bringing back Tried and Tested Failures. Hafeez, Shehzad, Kamran Akmal and Sarfraz should not be a part of the squad. 2 of them are too old and the others aren't cut out for the T/20 format. You need explosive players, not accumulators. We already have accumulators in Malik and Babar.

But then again, you can't really blame Inzi. The cupboard is as empty as it gets currently. Who is the bright star in domestics that we should give a shot? The best one, Zaman, has proved to be a total dud vs Pace.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another solution can be the players from the U19 team, call the aggressive batsmen from that team at NCA and work on them

#InziOut

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Most of them are sloggers and are not going to last on the international stage just like the Windies hacks when they play quality bowlers. There's a reason why only Samuels and Lewis have scored, and crap like Pollard continue to fail. We need players like Talat, Umar, Ahsan and Rafay in the side.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Most of them are sloggers and are not going to last on the international stage just like the Windies hacks when they play quality bowlers. There's a reason why only Samuels and Lewis have scored, and crap like Pollard continue to fail. We need players like Talat, Umar, Ahsan and Rafay in the side.
    hmmm.Khushdil is another one in that list. but who should replace them? the selectors are afraid of giving youngsters more chances.

#InziOut

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fakhar zaman power
    imad wasim
    umar akmal power
    sarfraz ahmed
    hammad azam power
    sohaib maqsood power
    aamer yamin power
    Kamran akmal power
    shadab khan
    mohammad amir
    mohammad asghar

3 excellent spinners, 3 fast bowlers, and plenty of hitting through the lineup. eay fix for anybody with decent I.q

bench: anwar ali hasan ali shoaib malik

if you are not attacking you are defending. And if you are defending you are losing.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    One of the criticisms I had of the PSL is whilst there was an abundance of young Pakistani bowlers - there were hardly any young batsmen given an opportunity - let alone power hitters. Awais Zia and Mukhtar Ahmed weren't picked, whilst Shahzaib Hasan played one match before being embroiled in the fixing scandal which took away took decent powerhitters we had in Sharjeel and Latif.

Sohaib Maqsood did play and was an utter failure as he was on his previous international outings. He has too many technical issues.

Out of the 251 sixes hit in PSL, only 48% were from local players - now bear in mind there's only a max of four foreigners in each team ! Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad and Misbah-ul-Haq accounted for 41% of all the sixes hit by Pakistani batsmen - so the situation is desperate.

If you look at the Pentangular Cup squads, whilst there's a lot of promising young batsmen and bowlers, there's hardly any powerhitters like Ahsan Ali or Awais Zia.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    hmmm.Khushdil is another one in that list. but who should replace them? the selectors are afraid of giving youngsters more chances.
    I haven't seen Khushdil bat but batsmen coming through from KPK haven't really impressed. They are not taught well at a young age.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two biggest hitters in Pakistan are Naved Malik and Ali Khan.
    One an opener and the other a late order hitter.
    Sadly both didnt work hard. Should have been in the team by now.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Naved Malik is the obvious one, im not adverse to giving Zia another go either. Mukhtar deserves a go too

I would also add talat and Hammad into the squad

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    773 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People not in the squad are always those with unlimited potential and are oozing with talent. Only on PP.

Nauman Anwar cannot buy a run these days. Awais Zia and Mukhtar Ahmed are gully mohallah level players. Naved Malik is being touted as some sort of savior for our batting. He is 32 years old and has an average of 23 in domestic T20s. You can make an educated guess that he will average atleast 5-6 runs lower in international T20s.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Khushdil isn't good enough.

Ugly stance, terrible grip and limited around the ground.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple of years ago I thought Mussadiq was good. Haven't seen enough though.

In any case, Afridi was a power hitter and still we were losing left right and centre.

Solution isn't in finding power hitters. Selectors have to sort out top 5 in accordance to modern day cricket.

Got to slot in Zeeshan Malik and Harris Sohail somehow in top 5.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Nauman Anwar.
    - Awais Zia.
    - Naved Malik.

All of these are hacks no need to bring them.....
    FAWAD ALAM is the MAN..... super MUSCLES and SKY ROCKETING """"" SIXES""""" simple dats all pak needs

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    People not in the squad are always those with unlimited potential and are oozing with talent. Only on PP.

Nauman Anwar cannot buy a run these days. Awais Zia and Mukhtar Ahmed are gully mohallah level players. Naved Malik is being touted as some sort of savior for our batting. He is 32 years old and has an average of 23 in domestic T20s. You can make an educated guess that he will average atleast 5-6 runs lower in international T20s.
    Well our 'flamboyant' T20 opener batting at the moment has a T20I strike-rate of 113 - What's your solution to this problem?

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mukhtar Ahmed deserves another go, was dropped unfairly.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Getting so-called "power hitters" into the squad is not an option, we should just get players who play proper modern cricket into the squad. The power hitters mentioned in this thread are just some hacks that are going to fail if they get called up. The likes of Talat need to be in the squad. I'd also like to see Yamin in the squad again, he's by no means a perfect batting all-rounder but he's better than Tanvir...

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    971 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Naveed Malik & Shahzaib Hasan.

Wrt Strike Rates in T20 Cricket Naveed Malik's SR of 154 is at number 13 in all time T20 domestic Cricket Worldwide.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/con...ds/283845.html

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post

Wrt Strike Rates in T20 Cricket Naveed Malik's SR of 154 is at number 13 in all time T20 domestic Cricket Worldwide.

Shahzaib is banned bhai

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    I haven't seen Khushdil bat but batsmen coming through from KPK haven't really impressed. They are not taught well at a young age.
    You're actually correct here. There's that Israrullah who is another low quality batsman imposter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Khushdil isn't good enough.

Ugly stance, terrible grip and limited around the ground.
    Again true.

Btw have you seen this Naveed Malik guy bat?

I see him being hyped but all these folks are mostly stats people and they had hyped FAkhar, Shehzad for his comeback etc. So I don't really trust the hype.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no PSL contract for this Naveed guy? and not even considered for the national t20 team in the past?

#InziOut

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't take opinions of ppl here seriously after how the biggest hacks Awais Zia & Shahzaib Hasan were hyped.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're actually correct here. There's that Israrullah who is another low quality batsman imposter.

Again true.

Btw have you seen this Naveed Malik guy bat?

I see him being hyped but all these folks are mostly stats people and they had hyped FAkhar, Shehzad for his comeback etc. So I don't really trust the hype.
    Naveed Malik is alright. Not a bad hack, Reasonable for t20s that's it.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Pindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no PSL contract for this Naveed guy? and not even considered for the national t20 team in the past?
    He has regularly featured for the rams in the past in the national T20 tournaments

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he the same naveed malik who played for Lahore bad shah in ICL ?

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silent ischemia View Post
    He has regularly featured for the rams in the past in the national T20 tournaments
    not in the last national t20, only played 2 games, didn't get more chances

#InziOut

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who knows.... where our cricket is going. Intensive training session needed on selected players but who gonna select whom is the big question.

Not only we need big hitters, we also in need of pacer all rounder on urgent basis if we plan for the next world cup.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need some intense training drills for big hitting

#InziOut

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    need some intense training drills for big hitting
    You are either born a power hitter or not. Training will not make any difference.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    You are either born a power hitter or not. Training will not make any difference.
    both batting and physical training can change things up

#InziOut

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why dont we have 10days session with base bowl coach for 10days and see how things are going...

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    if you are talking about the raw ability of the likes of Gayle and Afridi ( when he used his brain) then yes.

However boundary hitting can be thought, much of it is technique based, for example almost all of our players hold the bat so low down the handle they can get any leverage, they also get into a position where they aren't stable when the ball has reached them, such things are good for getting single but not for hitting out.

They can learn from the likes of Hussey who was not a boundary hitter at all but became it by making adjustments.

This is why i advocate for people like Hammad, I'm not saying he will be a great player, but at least he has the technique to hit big

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Langau No thats naveed latif you are talking about the one in ICL

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b.lesner View Post
    @Langau No thats naveed latif you are talking about the one in ICL
    oh. but he was a powerfull player. don't know about neveed malik

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Langau Naveed malik should open for pakistan in T-20 he is very explosive player better than Shehzad tuk tuk

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Langau And this is Imran rafiq who were asking about the one who scored a Century in Grade 2 final for multan , he is former Pakistan U-19 captain
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan...er/711737.html

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Langau And this is Imran rafiq who were asking about the one who scored a Century in Grade 2 final for multan , he is former Pakistan U-19 captain
    dont say it ..dont u know our chief selector is inzi.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he should now get a grade 1 contract. he's young and can get better and better.
    btw we are getting too many young left handers.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    971 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So Naveed Malik, Shahzaib Hasan, Ali Khan, Sohail Khan, Asif Afridi and now 19 years old Nabi Gul is a new entry. He hit 5 sixes in one innings vs Durham.

Kamran Ghulam and Hussain Tallat can both develop into one. Amad is also work in progress.

Shelf isn't empty. Eye Needed.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So Naveed Malik, Shahzaib Hasan, Ali Khan, Sohail Khan, Asif Afridi and now 19 years old Nabi Gul is a new entry. He hit 5 sixes in one innings vs Durham.

Kamran Ghulam and Hussain Tallat can both develop into one. Amad is also work in progress.

Shelf isn't empty. Eye Needed.
    Hasan Khan.