Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Azhar will be playing Tests in a few days whereas your weak Haris hasn't played any match for Pakistan since 2015. Could do by keeping himself fit.
    Only I'm not a blind Haris fan and can objectively criticize him when need be. Can't really say the same for you.

Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Misbah and Azhar fans are unhappy that Sarf already has a better record than those mediocre captains.
    Apart from some positive criticism unfortunately this is exactly the case.
    I don't know why are they so insecure when Sarfi has just started leading the odi side.

Imran Khan is my fav captain and even if he becomes better than Imran and lead Pakistan to more victories than I would be happy rather being insecure that my fav Imran is being overtaken by someone else.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    Yes, We need an active captain who is aggressive in decisions and for opposition. Not for own guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Good post @ExpressPacer - that's potw level stuff.

Sarf clan won't realize it still.

Ummm... That's just one complaint.

Expect a lot more to follow if this clown captaincy doesn't change.

Very true.

I wonder if his supporters like @Syed1 ever get a so called leader or manager like Sarfraz in their professional lives.

They'll be hating his guts. The way he's been acting like a clown is the EXACT Thing any leadership courses will ask you to AVOID.

Not sure how his clan keep supporting this madness and panic.
    Yep agree with you both. The people who support this type of leadership haven't been on the receiving end of it. They think that shouting down at people and making then feel worthless is the way to maintain discipline. It really doesn't work.

So I see this going one of two ways - either Sarfraz calms down and we have a happy team or Sarfraz carries on and in a years' time, we all hear about rebellion in the team. The next 12 months will be interesting.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If he can't change his methodology he should be replaced. At the very least he should now not be automatic choice for test capt. His missing that runout cause he was too busy castigating a fielder is in excusable. It's not a big deal some personalities are just not cut our for leadership. The sooner we recognize it the better. I was a big supporter to move him to captaincy but so far he is not proving me right

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=SarfiBabarHaris;9190995]Apart from some positive criticism unfortunately this is exactly the case.
    I don't know why are they so insecure when Sarfi has just started leading the odi side.

Postive criticism with regards to sarfaraz's captaincy should be encouraged but critising just for the sake shouldnt. I see a lot PPers having a negative vibe about sarfaraz, i mean yes he does have a knack of getting hyper but then how long has been captaining the side for. The misbah and azhar era led the team right down that we are pretty much playing agaisnt relegation for the world cup. These youngsters need to learn and adapt quickly. Obviously sarfi needs to find the right balance between agression and getting hyper and i hope in due time he does learn the art of captaincy. we are already playing the worst cricket of our lifetime. With a bit of channeled agression i hope to see a change this time. Atleast sarfi knows how to back his players. If he gives shadab and imad all that screaming then he is also backing them for their efforts. As far as senior culture is concerned.l, yes it would be interesting to see how he handles the TTFs now

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    Yep agree with you both. The people who support this type of leadership haven't been on the receiving end of it. They think that shouting down at people and making then feel worthless is the way to maintain discipline. It really doesn't work.

So I see this going one of two ways - either Sarfraz calms down and we have a happy team or Sarfraz carries on and in a years' time, we all hear about rebellion in the team. The next 12 months will be interesting.
    Sarfaraz gave his reasoning, he was easy with the boys in the first game and they lost conceding 130 runs in the last 12 overs.. and they won with an over to spare mind you...

This sort of behavior is needed from the boys to keep them charged...

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was nice to see him get genuinely happy for Shoaib Malik and egging the ball on for a six . .

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NauV View Post
    Was nice to see him get genuinely happy for Shoaib Malik and egging the ball on for a six . .
    Yes the sort of attitude required by our captains, i mean you could hear him screaming as the ball sailed over the ropes

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Sarfaraz gave his reasoning, he was easy with the boys in the first game and they lost conceding 130 runs in the last 12 overs.. and they won with an over to spare mind you...

This sort of behavior is needed from the boys to keep them charged...
    The first one dayer was lost due to complacency by our players and sarfi getting agitated, saying that pakistan is playing through their skins for direct qualification maybe thats what went through his mind too

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NauV View Post
    He is the definition of a team player. And that is not just a random statement. I can back it up with 11 years of watching Sarfi since 2006 u-19 wc.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good post @ExpressPacer - that's potw level stuff.

Sarf clan won't realize it still.
    Thanks man. I hope - if not anyone else - Sarfraz himself realizes that this is not the way to go. I was a huge supporter of him getting the captaincy but you have to be honest.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    As long as he wins.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Its his first ODI series, maybe he'll calm down as he settles into the role. I'm sure Mickey will have a word.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can do whatever he wants. It's his team. This team is owned by Saifi, do you hear it haters?
    Saifi holds the keys. He's the king now with TTF misbah dethroned. He can do what he wants.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbf to Sarfraz, his behavious improved in the final match and he showed better tactical awareness. The problem is that when Pak are put under pressure again, maybe by a big innings from the likes of Warner or Root, how will Sarfraz handle that? He needs to set an example, not jump around like a mad man.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer88 View Post
    The first one dayer was lost due to complacency by our players and sarfi getting agitated, saying that pakistan is playing through their skins for direct qualification maybe thats what went through his mind too
    Sarfaraz getting 'agitated' is now a reason for the loss?

He is rightfully angry... our bowlers were taken apart left right and center by a tailender... and we lost in the end with an over to spare..

This was not an ODI great mind you... he was a recent inductee in the side... facing an established pace attack... Sarfaraz was right to lose his marbles... he knows our team gets demoralized as soon as one partnerships gets established

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fans are unhappy always...

Azhar ali was 'too timid' for fans..

Sarfaraz is 'too loud'

Aakhir kia chahtay ho bhai???

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still better to jump around and frustrate the batsman than to stand idle and smile at conceding boundaries wearing sunglasses to hide your emotions.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a captain from the region of the country that's not very popular with some people.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaadAliG View Post
    He's a captain from the region of the country that's not very popular with some people.
    +1

Even his way of speaking irks alot of people

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still better to jump around and frustrate the batsman than to stand idle and smile at conceding boundaries wearing sunglasses to hide your emotions.
    Jumping and shouting does not frustrate batsman. Rather bowlers and fielders do suffer and then you miss a simple easy run out.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So sad. When you can not defend his stupidity, mediocrity and ill behaviour then use the " Kirachi Card.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamgeer View Post
    Jumping and shouting does not frustrate batsman. Rather bowlers and fielders do suffer and then you miss a simple easy run out.
    He jumped when the match was won. There's nothing wrong shouting at weak players who are asking for it.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wanted to make this point too, but decided against it.

It is true that a lot of the criticism for Sarf is because of the point you mentioned.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfaraz getting 'agitated' is now a reason for the loss?

He is rightfully angry... our bowlers were taken apart left right and center by a tailender... and we lost in the end with an over to spare..

This was not an ODI great mind you... he was a recent inductee in the side... facing an established pace attack... Sarfaraz was right to lose his marbles... he knows our team gets demoralized as soon as one partnerships gets established
    Lol you've just repeated what i said earlier, our bowlers got tonked in the latter stages of the windies innings prompting him to get agitated, something we all pakistan fans get when we lose from match in hand situations. In all honesty i am all for being loud and expressive but also to an extent that it doesnt demoralise players or cause egoistic issues among others which is very common among our players

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Even his way of speaking irks alot of people
    As far as he's leading the side to victory, how he speaks and doesnt know how to speak english is all secondary

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sad. When you can not defend his stupidity, mediocrity and ill behaviour then use the " Kirachi Card.
    9 wins out of 11 for Pakistan so far. Under 19 world cup and 2 finals in 2 PSLs yet he's mediocre while we miss Misbah, who dragged the team below Bangladesh in rankings after having all the resources and backing of management throughout his tenure as captain.
    Your post proves my point, you're one of those.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Sarfraz's honeymoon is over as captain here at PP.
    Why are we never ever happy with anything?
    Why we complain all the time?
    Or there are too many burgers here at PP?

I still remember the time (1-2 years ago?) when his name was in line to b captain in future ans his first interview came and ppl here were complaining
    He is too soft
    He ll b yes man
    He ll select his friends

I think its time to look for that thread n bump it

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol you've just repeated what i said earlier, our bowlers got tonked in the latter stages of the windies innings prompting him to get agitated, something we all pakistan fans get when we lose from match in hand situations. In all honesty i am all for being loud and expressive but also to an extent that it doesnt demoralise players or cause egoistic issues among others which is very common among our players
    You don't know what it's like to be captain.. especially in a country like Pakistan.... I just feel we over scrutinize alot...

The same animation shown by a Premier league manager is lauded to no ends.... Brendan Rodgers or Mourinho for eg.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to make this point too, but decided against it.

It is true that a lot of the criticism for Sarf is because of the point you mentioned.
    All manner of complexes are at work methinks. Add regionalism to a dash of class snobbery and a of pinch of colonial inferiority complex.

An uncouth street kid from Karachi who cannot speak proper English and lacks poise in front of the camera.

Sarfraz's problem to some would always be that he didn't attend Aitchison.

He's been a successful captain since his U-19 days and is by all accounts widely liked and admired by his players. Perhaps he knows something about captaining Pakistani cricketers?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to write Jurgen Klopp, but ended up writing Rodgers**..

Mistake

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fair concern to have, but what evidence do you see that the players are demoralized?
    I am genuinely curious.

Second question, why, if people are so concerned about players being patronized, has there
    not been more talk of Arthur's management style? He's someone who actually has provoked
    mutinies.

And perhaps it bears asking what has been his influence on Sarfraz too?

Theres' a petty dictator if there ever was one.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    All manner of complexes are at work methinks. Add regionalism to a dash of class snobbery and a of pinch of colonial inferiority complex.

An uncouth street kid from Karachi who cannot speak proper English and lacks poise in front of the camera.

Sarfraz's problem to some would always be that he didn't attend Aitchison.

He's been a successful captain since his U-19 days and is by all accounts widely liked and admired by his players. Perhaps he knows something about captaining Pakistani cricketers?
    Yes you are right. Some of my friends dont like him because he doesn't have good English.

Unfortunately he doesnt have the MBA degree of Misbah or the looks of Afridi to get in the good books of some Pak fans.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there was any affect on the morale of the team, you wouldn't have seen the whole team jumping up to celebrate Shoaib Malik's century... while you should also point out that the wayy Sarfaraz celebrated for Malik's 100 from the non-strikers end... you would think the former scored his century rather than the latter..

I guess people only like to look at the negatives... when his animation at a series victory and high praise for Malik is left out to suit a narrative

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    9 wins out of 11 for Pakistan so far. Under 19 world cup and 2 finals in 2 PSLs yet he's mediocre while we miss Misbah, who dragged the team below Bangladesh in rankings after having all the resources and backing of management throughout his tenure as captain.
    Your post proves my point, you're one of those.
    Out of 9 those wins 8 came against WI ranked last among Test Plying nations. He is destined to fail because of his ill behaviour. CT will be his last assignment not only as captain but also as member of the team.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of 9 those wins 8 came against WI ranked last among Test Plying nations. He is destined to fail because of his ill behaviour. CT will be his last assignment not only as captain but also as member of the team.
    7 wins out of 8 against world t20 finalists.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could only beat what's in front of him. Still, west indies is an excellent t20 side.
    Agenda brigade in full force.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fair concern to have, but what evidence do you see that the players are demoralized?
    I am genuinely curious.

Second question, why, if people are so concerned about players being patronized, has there
    not been more talk of Arthur's management style? He's someone who actually has provoked
    mutinies.

And perhaps it bears asking what has been his influence on Sarfraz too?

Theres' a petty dictator if there ever was one.
    Please read my posts carefully, i have not mentioned that sarfaraz has demoralised players infact i am the one who supports his attitude and style, yes i did mention that since it wasn't a match to be lost and our bowlers lost plot, this created frustration as it did in all of us watching the game.
    I just hope that he continues as long as he can without any geopolitical interference. Sarfaraz may not have the charisma of imran khan/ afridi but i am quite sure that he is the right man for this job. The way he celebrates with his players, jumping in joy on malik's 100. I am sure even the young gun's understand when he's out loud on the field, its the TTF that concern me who could bring about a mutiny for their own agenda

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He can only beat what he plays against.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Yes you are right. Some of my friends dont like him because he doesn't have good English.

Unfortunately he doesnt have the MBA degree of Misbah or the looks of Afridi to get in the good books of some Pak fans.
    You're quite right about this, a lot of my friends are like bolta kiya hai blah blah blah, he should learn how to speak english etc etc. Plus even ramiz raja keeps on saying the same old thing in every post match ceremony about scolding the younger guys, honestly hearing ramiz comment on tv is like having bleeding ears, speaks utter gibberish maybe thats why they dont invite him on sky sports

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    It took quite a while for Karachi victimhood card to be played..... Days gone by, it would have been almost immediate.... on a good note, we are making progress

Sarfraz is in the team for what? Keeping and batting.,... he has regressed in both. if he wants to be an aggressive captain then come out to bat and open or 3 or 4 and show the dot ball kings how it's done.
    Yeah because captains like Misbah and Inzi took the bull by the horns and came out to bat as openers or one-drop right?

Remaining not out and guiding the chase home with a 100 SR is bad performance? I guess you lot loved it when Azhar Ali or Misbah were tuk tukking away regardless of the match situation.

Come out and say it openly, you dislike Sarfaraz and it is for non-cricketing reasons.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah because captains like Misbah and Inzi took the bull by the horns and came out to bat as openers or one-drop right?

Remaining not out and guiding the chase home with a 100 SR is bad performance? I guess you lot loved it when Azhar Ali or Misbah were tuk tukking away regardless of the match situation.

Come out and say it openly, you dislike Sarfaraz and it is for non-cricketing reasons.
    I don't have a personal dislike of him.... I was quite relieved to finally see him deseat all three akmals from the keeping spot.. fast forward 2 years, he's tubby, and batting going nowhere.

The team won inspite of him, do I
    think Pakistan would have won if he was not playing in the game? The answer is probably more emphatically as his tactics were abysmal. How can your main bowler go without not bowling full quota!!

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He can do whatever he wants. It's his team. This team is owned by Saifi, do you hear it haters?
    Saifi holds the keys. He's the king now with TTF misbah dethroned. He can do what he wants.
    Are we talking about a team or a truck here?

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Are we talking about a team or a truck here?
    tbf some of the players turn like trucks whether in the field or while running when batting.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when he was asked in a presentation he said " Pehlay match main easy hogaye thay esi liye haray aur aglay do matched main tight kerkay rakha, mujhay dantnay ka shauq nahin hai" Was his words. I think criticizing your country captain and leader is not a good thing criticism is good but should be constructive. Just because he is jumping and yelling on Jr does not mean he is a bad captain or what you have to prove a point someday that I am strict aur apni izzat piyari hai to sharafat say khailo nahin to Jhirki khao. Moin khan was also loud so this is an irrelevant objection that sarfo is soo loud Ouch my ear hurts. Misbah, Imran, Wasim Akram they did not use to stand near the stumps otherwise they amount of abuse they use to do was not bearable for today's players. Instead of illogical comment see what mistkaes he made (like he missed a runout becuase he was busy shouting on Hasan Ali) he was right on one instan so he was wrong on the other and I am sure he will get the explaination from coach about that stupidty.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart View Post
    when he was asked in a presentation he said " Pehlay match main easy hogaye thay esi liye haray aur aglay do matched main tight kerkay rakha, mujhay dantnay ka shauq nahin hai" Was his words. I think criticizing your country captain and leader is not a good thing criticism is good but should be constructive. Just because he is jumping and yelling on Jr does not mean he is a bad captain or what you have to prove a point someday that I am strict aur apni izzat piyari hai to sharafat say khailo nahin to Jhirki khao. Moin khan was also loud so this is an irrelevant objection that sarfo is soo loud Ouch my ear hurts. Misbah, Imran, Wasim Akram they did not use to stand near the stumps otherwise they amount of abuse they use to do was not bearable for today's players. Instead of illogical comment see what mistkaes he made (like he missed a runout becuase he was busy shouting on Hasan Ali) he was right on one instan so he was wrong on the other and I am sure he will get the explaination from coach about that stupidty.
    Spot on.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He could only beat what's in front of him. Still, west indies is an excellent t20 side.
    Thats not the WI which won Wt20. Gayle, Sammy Pollard, Bravo all are gone. With these big names in WI would have won t20 4-0 and odis 3-0.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is obviously trying to stamp his authority and set high standards for the youngsters in the team who are our future and will be playing under him hopefully for years to come.

As a captain or a leader in any field the first thing you do is set standards, communicate what you expect from your subordinates and take action to change the culture of the place if that's what is required which is the case with this team. I have no problem with Sarfraz attitude as long as he settles down once everyone is on the same page.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart View Post
    Imran, waseem never discourged and taunt pacers for bowling fast. Instead they encourged to bowl fastno matter bpwlers go for palenty or bowl wides. They never stopped leg spinners from bowling wrong ones. Wherease we clearly onserved sarfi getting angry on shadab and resrained him from bowling gugglies.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran, waseem never discourged and taunt pacers for bowling fast. Instead they encourged to bowl fastno matter bpwlers go for palenty or bowl wides. They never stopped leg spinners from bowling wrong ones. Wherease we clearly onserved sarfi getting angry on shadab and resrained him from bowling gugglies.
    Yeah Imran would make Shadab bowl googlies on every ball.

Do you not see how a leg-spinner's googly is much more lethal when he uses his leg-spinner more often?

'Discouraged and taunted pacers for bowling fast' is a bizarre claim, please back it up with evidence. Wahab has been hitting 95 MPH on this tour, for God's sake.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when did you see sarfaraz taunting any bowler and once your captain is saying dont bowl on his legs and you are still bowling on legs what do you expect a Mithai ? or Pappi

If Imran Khan asked a bowler to bowl fast they made sure they bowl fast or be ready to get ultitame galiyan from cuptaan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    few posters here want Sarfaraz to distribute lollypop after miss field or bowling at the wrong line. No one understands he will be the one answering every single thing to management

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Yeah Imran would make Shadab bowl googlies on every ball.

Do you not see how a leg-spinner's googly is much more lethal when he uses his leg-spinner more often?

'Discouraged and taunted pacers for bowling fast' is a bizarre claim, please back it up with evidence. Wahab has been hitting 95 MPH on this tour, for God's sake.
    you forget to add "useless" before 95mph

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was angry on Shadab becuase he was bowling the wrong line

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a personal dislike of him.... I was quite relieved to finally see him deseat all three akmals from the keeping spot.. fast forward 2 years, he's tubby, and batting going nowhere.

think Pakistan would have won if he was not playing in the game? The answer is probably more emphatically as his tactics were abysmal. How can your main bowler go without not bowling full quota!!
    The tactics weren't abysmal. And if you saw that game you shouldn't have to ask. A team full of big
    hitters has found it impossible to score against your spinners in the middle overs. You bring on Hasan
    Ali who concedes 19 runs in two overs without looking like taking a wicket. Unlike certain backseat
    captains on PakPassion you remember that he can have days when he is very very bad. Such as one
    ODI ago. Your other 'main bowler' according to PPers, Shadab Khan is now also bleeding runs the other
    end. Meanwhile, the opposition has 7 wickets left and bat deep, see under Nurse. Ie. they can afford
    to hit out and loose wickets in the last 15 overs. At this point do you let the bowler who has just
    conceded 19 continue, or do you go back to bowlers who were impossible to put away just a few overs
    ago? We cannot know what would have happened had Hasan been bowled out. We do know that the
    bowlers who took over took conceded only 95 runs and took 6 wickets in the remaining 15 overs,
    producing a total which you ultimately defended with relative ease.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sparks are really flying off of that axe you're grinding.

His batting has 'gone nowhere' in the sense that it is neither markedly worse nor better. He was the best bat by far in England, and averaged 70 in this series.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tactics weren't abysmal. And if you saw that game you shouldn't have to ask. A team full of big
    hitters has found it impossible to score against your spinners in the middle overs. You bring on Hasan
    Ali who concedes 19 runs in two overs without looking like taking a wicket. Unlike certain backseat
    captains on PakPassion you remember that he can have days when he is very very bad. Such as one
    ODI ago. Your other 'main bowler' according to PPers, Shadab Khan is now also bleeding runs the other
    end. Meanwhile, the opposition has 7 wickets left and bat deep, see under Nurse. Ie. they can afford
    to hit out and loose wickets in the last 15 overs. At this point do you let the bowler who has just
    conceded 19 continue, or do you go back to bowlers who were impossible to put away just a few overs
    ago? We cannot know what would have happened had Hasan been bowled out. We do know that the
    bowlers who took over took conceded only 95 runs and took 6 wickets in the remaining 15 overs,
    producing a total which you ultimately defended with relative ease.
    You have such deep understanding of the game. Couldn't have said it better.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's up too captain if he wants his bowlers to bowl as fast as they can, bowl stock delivery or wants them to mix it up. There's no right or wrong in that and none of these decisions makes his behavior unacceptable. It's his team. Deal with it.

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    tremendous attitude from Sarfaraz!

Pak supporters have just gotten used to seeing timid / nice guys behavior too much

'I was shivering facing Akhtar' -Tendulkar

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz managed to get the best from his bowlers and limit WI to a low score. Great captaincy from him and great aggressive attitude. Bring it on.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster777 View Post
    Sarfraz managed to get the best from his bowlers and limit WI to a low score. Great captaincy from him and great aggressive attitude. Bring it on.
    So it was the captaincy that limited WI ? So next time a team pummels Pakistan bowling , it would be the captain's fault ?
    So bowling , batsman - however they perform - good or bad - it all comes down to the captain ?
    Aggression doesn't equal running around like a headless chicken . You want aggressive captaincy ? Dhoni was an aggressive captain - not with his mouth but with his body language and confidence. Smith /Ponting were aggressive captains. Sarfaraz is just annoying at this point. I thought Virat was hyper - Sarfaraz makes Kohli look calm
    Last edited by bleaf27; 13th April 2017 at 03:58.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleaf27 View Post
    So it was the captaincy that limited WI ? So next time a team pummels Pakistan bowling , it would be the captain's fault ?
    So bowling , batsman - however they perform - good or bad - it all comes down to the captain ?
    Aggression doesn't equal running around like a headless chicken . You want aggressive captaincy ? Dhoni was an aggressive captain - not with his mouth but with his body language and confidence. Smith /Ponting were aggressive captains. Sarfaraz is just annoying at this point. I thought Virat was hyper - Sarfaraz makes Kohli look calm
    People in positions of responsibility taking responsibility - for both losses and wins - sounds like a good
    idea. I wish it would apply to the PCB as well.

I'd say the most hyper, shrill thing about Sarfraz these days are the complaints he has been copping.
    Running around like a headless chicken typically connotes an inability to think. And yes Sarfraz had
    lapses of concentration in the field, while keeping wicket. But I don't see any evidence so far that
    Sarfraz is an unthinking captain, bereft of ideas, etc etc. To the contrary. I agree that aggression and
    hyper activity should not be confused. So let's parse these issues. By looking at what he actually does
    on the field, how many slips he uses at such and such juncture etc, we can say that Sarfraz is a more
    aggressive captain than say Misbah or Azhar. Could he be aggressive tactically while also being more
    calm in his demeanour, possibly. Though it is not evident why he should, if this approach has worked
    for him over the years. Not annoying PPers should be very low down on his list of priorities as captain.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    People in positions of responsibility taking responsibility - for both losses and wins - sounds like a good

I'd say the most hyper, shrill thing about Sarfraz these days are the complaints he has been copping.
    Running around like a headless chicken typically connotes an inability to think. And yes Sarfraz had
    lapses of concentration in the field, while keeping wicket. But I don't see any evidence so far that
    Sarfraz is an unthinking captain, bereft of ideas, etc etc. To the contrary. I agree that aggression and
    hyper activity should not be confused. So let's parse these issues. By looking at what he actually does
    on the field, how many slips he uses at such and such juncture etc, we can say that Sarfraz is a more
    aggressive captain than say Misbah or Azhar. Could he be aggressive tactically while also being more
    calm in his demeanour, possibly. Though it is not evident why he should, if this approach has worked
    for him over the years. Not annoying PPers should be very low down on his list of priorities as captain.
    Most ppers have got used to Azhar Ali and Misbah quitely losing with grace under shades.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great attitude from Sarfraz. We need a strong character and leader. If anyone takes issue with it then they don't have the mentality to play at this level and we'd be better off finding a replacement.

Guys like Roy Keane were infamous for the way they berated their team-mates during games of football because their desire to win meant more to them than friendships with their team.

If we fill the team with like-minded individuals then it's a good thing. Not this wishy-washy best friends nonsense we've had for years. I see Micky Arthur and Sarfraz making this happen.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From headless chickecn - I meant his loss of composure in the midst of things. He tends to panic quite a bit and panic is contagious , it travels fast. Regardless of how clueless you are, I feel your body language should always be positive and not show that you aren't in control. Tactically he definitely may be a more aggressive captain than the previous ones - which you may be correct in however people confusing his yelling , instructing , animated discussions and body language on the field as aggressive and that's totally inaccurate

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That just shies how limited he is as a captain. If Akmal or Shahzad were captain they would beat Australia while playing a series vs WI. That's the kind of impact they have.

Debut
    Jun 2005
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His attitude is refreshing for pakistan cricket, he letting them know what is expected when out on that field, he is the perfect leader for this new crop and inshallah i can see him leading them to achieve great things.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to calm down a bit. Whatever he is doing is right but the timing of such behaviour is not good. All those suggestions , finger pointing , aggressive gestures need to be done before match with players and when it comes to deliver during the match players need to execute and replicate that aggressive behaviour in terms of performance.

One of my teacher once suggested me that we should work hard during important time and it will work in emergency. (important time = days between the match .. Emergency = Match day.)

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Yah way too dicatorial it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    I don't see a problem tbh. He's only encouraging them because he backs them to bowl better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Some may not like it but this will elevate his position as a father figure and also bring in good results because players will be scared to do bad. I like this.
    First "India is afraid of us"..

And then on the field running after the bowlers after every delivery.

Looks like he's doing it for the media, and his imaginary "image" as "aggressive captain".

LOOK, all the captains speak to their players on field. Even the most 'aggressive' ones do their work.

But they're NOT disrespectful, act like school kids, and shout after each delivery, with immature antics.

Even getting called out by Ian Bishop / commentators .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    I love it.
    An absolute lionheart out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    It's alright for being aggressive in decision making.

But this is bad stuff, You need to let your bowlers think themselves, They have a brain and you should encourage them to out think the batsman rather than dictating them how to bowl, Certainly they are professional as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Yes he should do what Kami does when he sees a teammate mess up by baring his teeth, look up to the heavens with that trademark gormless look on his face, and repeat.

Sarfraz has been captaining domestic and U19 teams, as well as the T20 team. This is his style of leadership liie Misbah's style was more calm and reserved.

You guys should've seen the likes of Wasim and Waqar curse out every generation of a fielder's family member after a drop catch - this is mild and tame stuff in comparison. As long as it doesn't go overboard its fine.
    I think folks like Hawkeye should come out and say openly that they hate the fact that Sarfaraz is captain and they will nitpick every small thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Sarfraz is overdoing imo. He just can't back this with his own performance he should not forget that. Just needs to be cool and calm when he enters the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    I think he's been absolutely fine. Maybe needs to keep his composure a bit more
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    You thankless fans deserve nothing more than Misbah/Azhar.

Sarfraz is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Agree that he needs to maybe tone it down slightly but I for one am enjoying this. He is very involved in the game and wants to bring the best out of everyone - nothing wrong with that.
    He admonishes his troops whenever one of them messes up but is equally full of praise when they do well. Everytime Shadab would beat the bat he would get a rousing approval from behind the stumps. If that isn't encouragement I don't know what is.

He was at times harsh on the fielders and was making unreasonable requests that even top notch fielders like AB or Jadeja may not even fulfill. Other than that he was completely fine.

He never instructed the bowlers what to bowl and what not to do. The extent of his instructions to Imad and Shadab were "dheela nahi phenkna hai" meaning don't bowl short, which any reasonable captain would request from his spinners. The pacers were free to do whatever they wanted. The maximum amount of dictation he gave to Amir and Hasan on two instances was "slip leh raha hoon" meaning he informed them that he is putting a slip in place.

I feel like people are overcritical of Sarfaraz because they genuinely don't want him to captain. I wonder who do they think can replace him.
    I am extremely disappointed with Sarfraz. His captaincy has been downright atrocious. I don't much about his plans as a tactician, he's looked OK there and I don't really have a problem with his ultra-aggressive approach either after years of Misbah and Azhar but the fact is, if bashing youngsters and not listening to their problems or what they're saying is his meaning of aggressive, then I'd much rather have an Azhar Ali as captain for the rest of his career.

Frankly speaking, I was very much into the whole Sarfraz Ahmed being captain and that it would be a breath of fresh air and what not but if being unfair to the young lot is what we get, then thank you very much! I was supporting Sarfraz even a couple of days ago when this thread started but today, I am no more an advocate for such hypocrisy. Firstly, we've seen the return of our beloved TTF's into the squad. Our top order consists of KAkmal, Shehzad, Hafeez and Malik. In a few more series we'll be seeing Asad Shafiq and Anwar Ali making a return too!

But wait a minute, that's not the end of this. What's really infuriated me is this guy pressuring Amir to keep bowling. Regardless of however Amir is bowling at the moment, I am sure there is a uniformed opinion on PP and around the world that Mohammad Amir is a once in a generation bowler. He is one of our best bowlers and losing him (again) would be the worst thing to happen to Pakistan cricket, especially after the loss of Sharjeel. Amir clearly had problems with his shoulder in the last match but Sarfraz kept asking him to bowl regardless. In this match, it was obvious that Amir was having trouble throwing the ball in the field and was even seen holding his shoulder in pain at one occasion but that didn't stop Sarfraz from continuing to bowl him. At this rate, he'll definitely get injured and we'll be deprived of a good bowler.

Another thing that's seriously angered me is his treatment of Shadab, sure, he's 18 but that doesn't mean you bully him around the way he does. I'm all for telling the bowler what to do and guiding him but Sarfraz repeatedly goes up to him with his opinions and we've seen hims struggle as a bowler ever since this over control. Sarfraz has practically banned him from bowling the googly - the type of delivery he's had most success with and legit scolds him when Shadab bowls one!

Then his attitude with the rest of the players is abysmal. Our players deserve a bit of scolding, to be honest. But taking it to this level where you're literally treating them like school kids and making gestures with your fingers like an annoyed mother is disrespect of the players. Sure, they may be friends or whatever but sooner or later, players will form a rebellion and politics of the dressing room from the days of the 2000's will be seen again. But that's not where it ends, Sarfraz is not even fair. If you're going to be rude, be rude to everyone. There needs to be uniformity. He shouts at Imad or Shadab before adding a slip but requests and asks Hafeez or Malik. When someone like Fakhar Zaman drops a catch or misfields, he is greeted with shouts but when Kamran Akmal drops a sitter, there is just a smiling expression. He is just making the seniority culture worse than it already is.

Now I don't want people to think I'm one of those guys who go berserk after a couple of bad days or whatever, but these are things which will seriously hamper our cricket and Sarfraz needs to be talked to about this. I think he had this image of an ultra aggressive, Brendon McCullum style captain before captaincy and now he's doing these stupid things to live up to the expectations. He has this image in his mind of a good captain being one who talks to his bowler every now and then or something like that, maybe he's watched Dhoni - but looks like he missed out its in the last couple of overs not the opening spell!

His captaincy seems to be taking a toll on his personal performance too. Our captains seem to forget that just because you become captain doesn't mean you still don't have to perform to merit a place in the side. His keeping - apart from one catch - has been embarrassing. Literally embarrassing. And his batting against below average West Indies bowlers hasn't been impressive. He really needs to hold his horses and get his act straight because he seems like a much, much worse captain than Azhar Ali to me currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by badsha001 View Post
    From Cricinfo:

Junaid Khan to Permaul, 2 runs, back full at off stump, angled square through the off side, good placement...a bit more shouting from Sarfraz when there might have been a run out chance if he was by the stumps

Brutus_Shylock: "Boy at 48.5 sarfraz should have tried to break the stumps instead of lecturing his out-fielder, might have been close. " Yes! Just seen the replay

Imad Wasim should be a captain, this is totally unacceptable....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Agree with the everything in this post.

A clear message needs to be instilled, your keeper/batsman first and captain second.
    Regardless of whether he is or not a once in a generation talent, Sarfraz Ahmed is nobody to be playing such a huge gamble with the career of someone so young.
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    Chattiness hopefully will come down

I am hoping as time goes by, Sarfraz reaction and chattiness will go down a bit, it will be too much for him to keep doing specially in longer formats, this will effect his concentration and decision making ability, we have seen that somewhat in ODIs...

Its one thing to Captain a club side with lot of young and domestic players that too in T20, where things move first, taking on every ball does not look terribly bad or a bad ploy, but whole together a different thing for longer format and National side...Things will get tough and rough...As players mature, they will not like baby sitter telling them what to do every ball, it gets annoying... Sarfraz is somewhat mindful of that, starting to tone down his chattiness today...

Bowling changes in last 20 overs were really awful

Decision making ability was more disappointing to me today than anything else...How come you did not bowl Malik or Hafeez on such a turning track in last 20 overs?? - This was insane, he let WI get into the match from 33/42 overs, there was no need to bring back fast bowlers. He should have gone for more spinners, he never tried finger spinners, which was mind boggling. Looks like he had pre-determined flow of overs in mind, which he did not change at all, even when conditions presented were very different...I think Hafeez here would have not done that and continue with spinners...This sort of things what made Azhar and Misbah bad Captain as well, they were slow to react to situations, pitch conditions and field placements. If Sarfi does the same than we are not moving forward.

Bowling Captains works for Pakistan

More and more I feel Pakistanis are best severed by bowling Captain. In my view Inzi, Misbah were not that great Captain as Imran, Wasim, Waqar were, part of the reason is they understand in-field game better(means bowling and fielding), we were more attacking in nature, had better bowling plans. In last 20 years, we flock to batting Captain that has largely made us defensive unit and out of depth with put under attack...

I am not a fan of batsman Captain, even at local level, they just don't understand bowling well, like bowlers cannot guide you how to bat... Even with experience Inzi and Misbah did not get better with their understanding of the game. Even while commentating I don't rate even Gawaskar, Nasir, Clark that good at understanding and explaining bowling strategies...Where as bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Bishop and Warne explain and comment on bowlers and field placements much better... Its not that difficult to understand the difference, bowling and batting are two very different discipline. Batsmen cannot understand bowling better than bowlers in general!!

Atleast in PSL, we need to develop more bowler Captains, that was our strength, that would make these bowlers better bowler as well. Since 2010, we have kind of sideline our core strength, bowlers are not reduced to worker bees, rather than front and center of Cricket, we need to go back to the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Its always important to back the junior players as they are low in confidence and you cod dent their confidence by doing these immature acts

One players low confidence affects the whole team
    Sarfraz clearly doesnt know how to lead a team here.

But oh well, loving it whats happening. People thought he was going to save our cricket. Lets see now
    Quote Originally Posted by bleaf27 View Post
    From headless chickecn - I meant his loss of composure in the midst of things. He tends to panic quite a bit and panic is contagious , it travels fast. Regardless of how clueless you are, I feel your body language should always be positive and not show that you aren't in control. Tactically he definitely may be a more aggressive captain than the previous ones - which you may be correct in however people confusing his yelling , instructing , animated discussions and body language on the field as aggressive and that's totally inaccurate
    Interesting reading some of the comments on this thread...http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...azeer-Mohammed

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Interesting reading some of the comments on this thread...http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...azeer-Mohammed
    You tagged half of PP to say that?

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maan liya karo baat.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watch, these same "experts" will crawl out of the woodwork to criticise him when Pakistan next lose. @SarfiBabarHaris

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aap tou legend nikle. rby

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    So I was right then. Nothing new.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    Aap tou legend nikle. rby
    Lol this is mild stuff bro...I don't know if you remember this but you should've seen how and what 90% of them predicted before the 2016 English Tour @Syed1 bata issay yahan aur kitnay baray Legends hain PP per

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Lol this is mild stuff bro...I don't know if you remember this but you should've seen how and what 90% of them predicted before the 2016 English Tour @Syed1 bata issay yahan aur kitnay baray Legends hain PP per
    Hahaha, I remember. But there was still a decent contingent who believed we'd do well in Tests.

This time around though, Sarfraz haters were out in full force till June 6 and were predicting the humbling of a lifetime

What happened next is history

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have tagged only the ones who disagreed with his style of captaincy.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Just watch, these same "experts" will crawl out of the woodwork to criticise him when Pakistan next lose. @SarfiBabarHaris
    haha yep ;)
    the worse was after 1st match against India in CT. Majority consensus was Sarfraz is not a good captain and should be removed from captaincy after CT. Akelay apay bhai nay support kia. So one match and the career should be decided? And even in that match he was fine. Its not his fault that we lost.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For those of you that have a problem with Sarfaraz being overly passionate, why shouldn't he be?

Playing at home for the first time and that too as captain.

I don't know about you, but I would rather have a captain that is passionate and plays the game with flair than just a dud standing around waiting for stuff to happen.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone stop Sarfaraz, yes he may win us a few trophies and matches but with him we will lose our tags of underdogs who win hearts and lose matches with class.