User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Shahzaib Hasan charged with breach of PCB's Anti-Corruption Code [Update Post #9]

Lahore April 11, 2017: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has today issued a Notice of Charge to Nasir Jamshaid for violation of Articles 2.4.6 and 2.4.7 of the PCB Anti-Corruption Code requiring him to respond within 14 days.

PCB has also referred Shahzaib Hassan’s matter to the Anti-Corruption Tribunal.

PCB’s investigations with regard to any potential breaches of the PCB Anti-Corruption Code will carry on as PCB continues with its relentless commitment to uproot the menace of corrupt practices from the game of cricket.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the latest on Sharjeel Khan

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Nasir Jamshed has released a video - quotes

"Whatever being said in the media about me is wrong"

"I am not hiding from anyone, nor have I moved home (to hide)"

"I have no objections to meet the PCB but all I have requested is that the inquiry that the NCA is conducting in the UK be allowed to finish first"

"Like the PCB themselves stated that one inquiry should be completed first so they stopped the FIA inquiry"

"This is also my view that the NCA inquiry should be completed first and as it is PCB officials are in touch with the NCA themselves"

"My view is that the NCA inquiry should be completed first and then I will meet PCB whenever and wherever they want"
    Last edited by MenInG; 14th April 2017 at 13:23.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasir Jamshed is gone I think. May even get a prison sentence in UK. Just saw his video

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just want Sharjeel Khan back and maybe Shahzaib Hasan, couldn't really care what happens to the other has beens.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If they're found guilty, they should [and will] be banned. No use "wanting" said players exempt from any ban or charges.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    so did shazaib do something bad? whats his matter?

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    What's the latest on Sharjeel Khan
    That's what I want to know.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    PRESS RELEASE FROM ANTI CORRUPTION TRIBUNAL

Lahore April 21, 2017: The Anti-Corruption Tribunal held its preliminary hearing today at the National Cricket Academy, Lahore and the following were in attendance:

1. Jus. ® Asghar Haider (Chairman)
    2. Lt. Gen. ® Tauqir Zia (Member)
    3. Mr. Wasim Bari (Member)
    4. Mr. Shahzaib Hasan, along with Mr. Barrister Malik Kashif Rajwana, Advocate
    5. Mr. Taffazul Rizvi and Haider Ali Khan, Advocates for PCB
    6. Col. ® Mohammad Azam Khan, Head of PCB’s Vigilance and Security Department

Shahzaib Hasan cricketer has been charged with breaches of Articles 2.1.4; 2.4.4; and 2.4.5 of the PCB Anti-Corruption Code for Participants 2015.

The Tribunal in consultation with both parties agreed upon the procedure and timelines to be adopted under the Anti-Corruption Code. PCB shall submit its opening brief detailing its claims along with the evidence to be relied on 4th May 2017.

Shahzaib Hasan shall be provided an opportunity to respond by 18th May 2017 and PCB may, at its discretion, file a rebuttal by 25th May 2017. The Final Hearing shall commence from 1st June 2017 on a day to day basis.

Since under the PCB’s Anti-Corruption Code the proceedings are required to be kept confidential, no further comments will be made by any party on the merits of the case.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pcb has nothing....to prove...time waist

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Free my bros Sharjeel and Shahzaib, they ain't done nothing wrong Honestly this is all a waste of time. However I somehow think Khalid Latif will get caught for some reason.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Nasir Jamshed is to appear before the PCB's Anti-Corruption Tribunal on Friday

He can either appear via video link or nominate his representative