- Shadab
    - Imad
    - Asghar
    - Junaid
    - Haris Sohail
    - Aamir Yameen
    - Kami
    - Shehzad/ Fakhar Zaman
    Why Wahab Riaz? He has been very poor recently.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well people should stop day dreaming.

Mickey, Inzi and Sarfraz all three love TTFs. So expect some more TTFs to be added in the squad.

I'm expecting Azhar Ali, UA, Anwar Ali and Umar gul as replacements for Zaman, Zakir, Fahim and Asghar.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Select starting 11 based on who play best at what position
    1 & 2 Kami, Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Hafeez
    3- Babar, Hafeez
    4- Haris Sohail, Sarfraz Ahmed, Umar Amin, Malik
    5- Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed
    6- Hussain Talat, Umar Akmal, Aamer Yamin
    7 & 8- Shadab Khan, Aamer Yamin, Imad Wasim, Fahim Ashraf
    9, 10, 11- Sohail Khan, Amir, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan

My 11
    1. Kami
    2. Hafeez (since he is bowl)
    3. Babar
    4. Malik
    5. Sarfraz
    6. Husain Talat / Haris Sohail (only exception I will make due to lack of options)
    7. Shadab
    8. Imad /Aamer Yamin
    9. Sohail Khan
    10. Hasan Ali
    11. Junaid / Amir

Pakistan fan from Bangladesh.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    Why Wahab Riaz? He has been very poor recently.
    He's inconsistent but can be very good if he wants to. I'd still give him a chance because Pakistan doesn't have much pace in their line-up.

Now that you feel it, you don't

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I will play this team:

1. Umar Amin
    2. Babar Azam
    3. Harris Sohail
    4. Sarfraz Ahmed
    5. Shoaib Malik
    6. Aamir Yamin
    7. Imad Wasim
    8. Shadab Khan
    9. Sohail Khan
    10. Mohammad Aamir
    11. Hassan Ali

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Rama, Astore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I know this is very unlikely to happen my squad for the Champions Trophy '17 would be:

1) Umar Amin
    2) Shahzaib Hasan
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Harris Sohail
    5) Sarfraz Ahmed
    6) Shoaib Malik
    7) Imad Wasim
    8) Shadab Khan
    9) Mohammad Amir
    10) Hasan Ali
    11) Junaid Khan

In recent times Pakistan has suffered playing modern day cricket, especially when it comes to batting. These problems were further aggravated recently with the loss of Sharjeel Khan, the only player who could play attacking cricket. Shahzaib Hasan is someone who can, to some extent, solve these problems. He brings a lot of power to the table and that's what Pakistan needs at the top of the order instead of someone like Ahmed Shehzad who sucks the life out of the game. Without Hasan, Pakistans batting would be far too one dimensional and scores of 230-250 will be the norm.

Umar Amin is a classy left hander who brings a lot of style and elegance to the party. His most notable characteristic is his ability to be a good player of fast bowling and that's what Pakistan need at the top instead of someone like Mohammad Hafeez who goes in mega blockathons versus any half-good fast bowler. Amin also has the ability to hit very, very big when he's set and he's shown that in the recent Pakistan Cup proving he's in sublime touch. He was unfortunate to have missed out in the PSL and not get a single game while the likes Shafiq got game after game despite incessant failures. But that's what you get with Sarfraz..

Amin is also a perfect athlete, maintaining supreme fitness and is one of the bests fielders in the country. His seam bowling which troubled the likes of Ponting will also be more than useful in English conditions so he's a definite pick.

Harris Sohail has got nothing to prove. He's always been a remarkable player and continues to be one by showcasing his talent in the Emerging cup and now the Pakistan Cup. His ability to play fast bowling and maintain a strike rate of above 80 is crucial.

The rest of the squad pretty much selects itself with fast bowlers being very strong.

My men for the bench would be:

12) Amir Yamin
    13) Sohail Khan
    14) Wahab Riaz
    15) Hussain Talat

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    At this stage, I am inclined to dropping both Shehzad and Akmal, these two are not long term prospects. I think this team deserves a shot, we aren't winning the CT without taking any risks.

Umar Amin (Shehzad on bench)
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Sarfraz Ahmed+* (Rizwan on bench)
    Shoaib Malik
    Aamer Yamin/Shadab Khan
    Imad Wasim/Shadab Khan
    Hasan Ali
    Mohammad Amir
    Wahab Riaz?/Sohail Khan?

Batting

I would like Amin to play his shots up the order, that is his natural game.

Babar and Haris give us a very solid top-middle order, while Sarfraz can come in and help things tick over.

Malik can be used as a floating option and can be sent in when required (mainly during run chases, ideally before the 30 over mark).

Yamin and Shadab are both hard hitting batsmen, and ideally, they should come in and get us quick runs. Imad can be used for that purpose, though he isn't really a natural striker of the ball.

The rest of the lower order are more than capable of hitting a few quick runs.

Bowling

In my opinion, Amir and Hasan Ali should be given the new ball, they are the best options up front.

Yamin and Sohail should be given a crack when the ball is still relatively new, while if Wahab is playing, he should be used as a middle overs bowler as per normal.

This lineup has a very potent lot of spinners, with Shadab, Imad as main spinning options, while Hafeez and Malik give the team a few decent overs. Haris Sohail is also a good option with the ball, and quite underrated.

Fielding is not a major concern in this lineup, with Sohail Khan being the only 'poor' fielder on the whole squad.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop dreaming folks the same old TTFs will be selected we'll have the worse squad.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster777 View Post
    Stop dreaming folks the same old TTFs will be selected we'll have the worse squad.
    Yup this always happens, we fans select teams that are better for Pakistan cricket but Selectors go the opposite way.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    In recent times Pakistan has suffered playing modern day cricket, especially when it comes to batting. These problems were further aggravated recently with the loss of Sharjeel Khan, the only player who could play attacking cricket. Shahzaib Hasan is someone who can, to some extent, solve these problems. He brings a lot of power to the table and that's what Pakistan needs at the top of the order instead of someone like Ahmed Shehzad who sucks the life out of the game. Without Hasan, Pakistans batting would be far too one dimensional and scores of 230-250 will be the norm.

Shahzaib Hasan has been suspended as part of the PSL fixing crisis

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Rama, Astore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    Shahzaib Hasan has been suspended as part of the PSL fixing crisis
    Yes, I'm aware of that. But I don't think he'll be banned. He even continued to play in the PSL after the allegations.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Yes, I'm aware of that. But I don't think he'll be banned. He even continued to play in the PSL after the allegations.
    lets see, I hope you are right because I wanted him even when we had Sharjeel in the team.

However I think even if innocent , there is zero chance of any of this getting sorted before the CT deadline

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Rama, Astore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That shouldn't matter. On PP, we select squads not because this is what we think the selectors will choose. Like you put it, we like to dream. This what Pakpassion is about. Putting forward your best squad and having discussions with similar, obsessed cricket fans about what is good or bad.

And sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, we do have our dreams come true. Like the time we almost saw Azam, Sharjeel, Harris and Sarfraz in one squad.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Rama, Astore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    lets see, I hope you are right because I wanted him even when we had Sharjeel in the team.

However I think even if innocent , there is zero chance of any of this getting sorted before the CT deadline
    Agreed. I remember you were one of the posters who first brought it up and then Shahzaib went berserk and scored that 170, making your call even stronger.

Sharjeel and Shahzaib opening would have been brutal. They would fail sometimes, maybe even more often than not, but the day both of them found form, the opposition would be butchered. Pity we lost the best openers we had.

Other than that, I agree. There is no chance of him getting selected. Hopefully Amin is selected at the very least.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan’s Champions Trophy Squad:

Playing XI:
    1. Fakhar Zaman
    2. Azhar Ali
    3. Babar Azam
    4. Haris Sohail
    5. Sarfaraz Ahmed
    6. Shoaib Malik
    7. Aamir Yameen
    8. Imad Wasim
    9. Shadab Khan
    10. Mohammad Amir
    11. Hassan Ali

Extra Batsman:
    Umar Amin
    Ahmed Shehzad/Umar Akmal (Prefer Akmal)

Extra Spinners:
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Mohammad Nawaz

Extra Bowlers:
    Sohail Khan
    Wahab Riaz/Junaid Khan (Prefer Wahab)

Total Players: 17

Why this setup?

Firstly, currently we have two opening spots where Ahmed Shehzad and Kamran Akmal have both been very disappointing. We had Sharjeel Khan, and if he is cleared, he would be a top choice for the opening spot.

Based on that, we need two openers. Azhar Ali had a decent ODI series against England last year, and scored at an 80+ strike rate. He is currently the best option we have in our domestic circuit. I would not include TTFs Khurram Manzoor (because of his failed experience and also his career 65 strike rate), nor exciting prospects like Sahibzada Farhan, Khushdil Shah, etc. as they do not have enough experience at this time. Also, I think that because he is no longer the caption, he can focus on the batting and do a much better job than last year in England.

Therefore, the second opening spot is up for grabs. We could include MoHa, as he is an all rounder and did well in West Indies, but he is not good against pace, and he did not do well against England last year at all. Therefore, I would not include him in the playing XI, but would put him on the bench. For the second opening spot, I would then choose Fakhar Zaman. Yes, many do call him a hack, and some will point out he has no experience, but he can hit pace very well, ODI’s are his main format, and the guy has averaged 50+ opening, with 90+ strike rate. Even if we don’t win CT, we need to be looking towards the future. If he does good, we end up keeping him, but if he turn out to be a hack, then we can look at others. He has played the most games in List A amongst the other exciting prospects, and has the strike rate and average to back up his selection. Last time when we played a rookie in the World T20s, we ended up winning it all. Heck, maybe with this Azhar Ali/Fakhar Zaman combo, we won’t have such a poor run rate in the first power play. I don’t care if he is a hack, if he has the numbers to back it up.

Babar Azam is set at number 3 and should not be moved around. He needs to be groomed to be our best batsman, and his record at number 3 speaks for itself. Sarfaraz and Malik have earned their respective spots in the team as they both did very well in England, esp. Sarfaraz. Therefore, Sarfaraz should bat at 5 and Shoaib Malik at 6. He can accelerate after 15 balls, and can hit a quick fire 50 if he comes in even in the last 10-12 overs.

For the West Indies tour, our number 4 batsman was Hafeez, but as I mentioned above, he can’t do that well in England, and so for our number batsman, we need our best batsman possible. I believe that will be Haris Sohail. I think he can become a player who averages 45 plus in ODI’s and tests, and can be the type of batsman that Inzimam was for us in the past. Of course, I am basing this on his potential and not his current form, as he still has not regained the form he was in before his injury, albeit he is getting there soon.

As for our number 7 batsman, this is where our tail begins. Firstly, we need two pacers, two spinners, and one batting all rounder. For the batting all rounder, I would play Aamir Yameen. He can hit a 50 with a decent 130-140 strike rate, and is a proper batsman. He can accelerate very quickly. He is also good with the new ball and can take a few wickets with the swing of a new ball. I would bowl him 5 overs on the trot in the first ten overs and have him as a batting all rounder. I would not choose Hammad Azam, as he disappears in big matches, even in domestics. Similarly, Anwar Ali doesn’t have the same batting talent and just slogs, and guys like Fahim Ashraf, Asif Zakir etc. don’t have the same bowling skills. Additionally players like Hussain Talat and Agha Salman, etc. haven’t played enough domestic cricket tournaments to be considered at this time.

For my two spinners, I would play two of the following three, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, and Mohammad Nawaz. All of them have ODI experience, and of the three, I would prefer Imad and Shadab. Imad was on fire with the bat in the England ODI series last year, and as evident in the West Indies series, he can also bat very well even though he takes his time. He is also a very economical bowler, and not a wicket taker. For taking wickets, I would prefer Shadab Khan as he is a leggie. He may be expensive, but he can take wickets, especially with the way Sarfaraz keeps on holding him accountable for the bad balls. This is why Imad and Shadab would be my number 8 and 9 batsman.

Going on to the two pacers, we all know that Hassan Ali has his place cemented because of his performances for the last year or so. Mohammad Amir also is almost guaranteed a spot as well. This is why they are in the team.

Mo. Amir can open the bowling with Aamer Yameen for the first ten overs. In the middle overs, Hassan Ali can bowl (as he is used to). Imad Wasim will be the economical spinner, while Shadab will be the wicket taking bowler. Remember Shoaib Malik and Fakhar Zaman can also roll their arms if needed as well. Hassan Ali and Mo. Amir can bowl at the death, while Aamer Yameen can fill his quota between overs 20-40, or the 6th or 7th bowler can take over for him.

As far as the bench squad is concerned, we need wicket taking bowlers like Sohail Khan (who was excellent in England last year, esp. in tests) and Wahab Riaz/Junaid Khan (I would prefer Wahab in England). Nawaz did well last year in England and can be the backup spinner, along with MoHa. Umar Amin is a classy batsman who will be better than Kamran Akmal and Ahmed Shehzad, and he can open as well as play the three or four positions. That kind of flexibility will help Pakistan in case of an emergency, and so this is why he and MoHa are in the squad as well.

In this squad, if Pakistan needs to go with four pacers and one spinner only, I would remove Shadab Khan and put in Sohail Khan instead. MoHa can also then play in place of Azhar Ali in the opening slot. This would give us MoHa and Imad as spinners with 4 pacers in Hassan Ali, Mo. Amir, Sohail Khan, and Aamer Yameen.

If we need to remove more players and keep just 16, I would then remove Ahmed Shehzad/Umar Akmal from the squad, as we already have other openers in MoHa and Umar Amin. If we need to bring it down to 15, we can eliminate Nawaz, as MoHa can also be a frontline spinner. I would also consider playing MoHa against India’s spin attack instead of Azhar Ali.

With this batting lineup, we will have fit players who can do two of three things really well; batting, bowling, and fielding. We also bat deep down to 7 proper batsman, and two excellent batting allrounders in Imad and Shadab. Lastly, this team has a good balance of youth and experience to help us play in England. Guys like MoHa, Mo. Amir, Sarfaraz, and Malik are vastly experienced, while guys like Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Hassan Ali, Azhar Ali, etc. have some experience playing in England. We then have some amazing youngsters in Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan, Haris Sohail, and Aamer Yameen, playing their first games in England.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikhanasm View Post
    Pakistan’s Champions Trophy Squad:

Playing XI:
    1. Fakhar Zaman
    2. Azhar Ali
    3. Babar Azam
    4. Haris Sohail
    5. Sarfaraz Ahmed
    6. Shoaib Malik
    7. Aamir Yameen
    8. Imad Wasim
    9. Shadab Khan
    10. Mohammad Amir
    11. Hassan Ali

Extra Batsman:
    Umar Amin
    Ahmed Shehzad/Umar Akmal (Prefer Akmal)

Extra Spinners:
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Mohammad Nawaz

Extra Bowlers:
    Sohail Khan
    Wahab Riaz/Junaid Khan (Prefer Wahab)

Total Players: 17

Why this setup?

Firstly, currently we have two opening spots where Ahmed Shehzad and Kamran Akmal have both been very disappointing. We had Sharjeel Khan, and if he is cleared, he would be a top choice for the opening spot.

Based on that, we need two openers. Azhar Ali had a decent ODI series against England last year, and scored at an 80+ strike rate. He is currently the best option we have in our domestic circuit. I would not include TTFs Khurram Manzoor (because of his failed experience and also his career 65 strike rate), nor exciting prospects like Sahibzada Farhan, Khushdil Shah, etc. as they do not have enough experience at this time. Also, I think that because he is no longer the caption, he can focus on the batting and do a much better job than last year in England.

Therefore, the second opening spot is up for grabs. We could include MoHa, as he is an all rounder and did well in West Indies, but he is not good against pace, and he did not do well against England last year at all. Therefore, I would not include him in the playing XI, but would put him on the bench. For the second opening spot, I would then choose Fakhar Zaman. Yes, many do call him a hack, and some will point out he has no experience, but he can hit pace very well, ODI’s are his main format, and the guy has averaged 50+ opening, with 90+ strike rate. Even if we don’t win CT, we need to be looking towards the future. If he does good, we end up keeping him, but if he turn out to be a hack, then we can look at others. He has played the most games in List A amongst the other exciting prospects, and has the strike rate and average to back up his selection. Last time when we played a rookie in the World T20s, we ended up winning it all. Heck, maybe with this Azhar Ali/Fakhar Zaman combo, we won’t have such a poor run rate in the first power play. I don’t care if he is a hack, if he has the numbers to back it up.

Babar Azam is set at number 3 and should not be moved around. He needs to be groomed to be our best batsman, and his record at number 3 speaks for itself. Sarfaraz and Malik have earned their respective spots in the team as they both did very well in England, esp. Sarfaraz. Therefore, Sarfaraz should bat at 5 and Shoaib Malik at 6. He can accelerate after 15 balls, and can hit a quick fire 50 if he comes in even in the last 10-12 overs.

For the West Indies tour, our number 4 batsman was Hafeez, but as I mentioned above, he can’t do that well in England, and so for our number batsman, we need our best batsman possible. I believe that will be Haris Sohail. I think he can become a player who averages 45 plus in ODI’s and tests, and can be the type of batsman that Inzimam was for us in the past. Of course, I am basing this on his potential and not his current form, as he still has not regained the form he was in before his injury, albeit he is getting there soon.

As for our number 7 batsman, this is where our tail begins. Firstly, we need two pacers, two spinners, and one batting all rounder. For the batting all rounder, I would play Aamir Yameen. He can hit a 50 with a decent 130-140 strike rate, and is a proper batsman. He can accelerate very quickly. He is also good with the new ball and can take a few wickets with the swing of a new ball. I would bowl him 5 overs on the trot in the first ten overs and have him as a batting all rounder. I would not choose Hammad Azam, as he disappears in big matches, even in domestics. Similarly, Anwar Ali doesn’t have the same batting talent and just slogs, and guys like Fahim Ashraf, Asif Zakir etc. don’t have the same bowling skills. Additionally players like Hussain Talat and Agha Salman, etc. haven’t played enough domestic cricket tournaments to be considered at this time.

For my two spinners, I would play two of the following three, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, and Mohammad Nawaz. All of them have ODI experience, and of the three, I would prefer Imad and Shadab. Imad was on fire with the bat in the England ODI series last year, and as evident in the West Indies series, he can also bat very well even though he takes his time. He is also a very economical bowler, and not a wicket taker. For taking wickets, I would prefer Shadab Khan as he is a leggie. He may be expensive, but he can take wickets, especially with the way Sarfaraz keeps on holding him accountable for the bad balls. This is why Imad and Shadab would be my number 8 and 9 batsman.

Going on to the two pacers, we all know that Hassan Ali has his place cemented because of his performances for the last year or so. Mohammad Amir also is almost guaranteed a spot as well. This is why they are in the team.

Mo. Amir can open the bowling with Aamer Yameen for the first ten overs. In the middle overs, Hassan Ali can bowl (as he is used to). Imad Wasim will be the economical spinner, while Shadab will be the wicket taking bowler. Remember Shoaib Malik and Fakhar Zaman can also roll their arms if needed as well. Hassan Ali and Mo. Amir can bowl at the death, while Aamer Yameen can fill his quota between overs 20-40, or the 6th or 7th bowler can take over for him.

As far as the bench squad is concerned, we need wicket taking bowlers like Sohail Khan (who was excellent in England last year, esp. in tests) and Wahab Riaz/Junaid Khan (I would prefer Wahab in England). Nawaz did well last year in England and can be the backup spinner, along with MoHa. Umar Amin is a classy batsman who will be better than Kamran Akmal and Ahmed Shehzad, and he can open as well as play the three or four positions. That kind of flexibility will help Pakistan in case of an emergency, and so this is why he and MoHa are in the squad as well.

In this squad, if Pakistan needs to go with four pacers and one spinner only, I would remove Shadab Khan and put in Sohail Khan instead. MoHa can also then play in place of Azhar Ali in the opening slot. This would give us MoHa and Imad as spinners with 4 pacers in Hassan Ali, Mo. Amir, Sohail Khan, and Aamer Yameen.

If we need to remove more players and keep just 16, I would then remove Ahmed Shehzad/Umar Akmal from the squad, as we already have other openers in MoHa and Umar Amin. If we need to bring it down to 15, we can eliminate Nawaz, as MoHa can also be a frontline spinner. I would also consider playing MoHa against India’s spin attack instead of Azhar Ali.

With this batting lineup, we will have fit players who can do two of three things really well; batting, bowling, and fielding. We also bat deep down to 7 proper batsman, and two excellent batting allrounders in Imad and Shadab. Lastly, this team has a good balance of youth and experience to help us play in England. Guys like MoHa, Mo. Amir, Sarfaraz, and Malik are vastly experienced, while guys like Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Hassan Ali, Azhar Ali, etc. have some experience playing in England. We then have some amazing youngsters in Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan, Haris Sohail, and Aamer Yameen, playing their first games in England.
    Excellent post and welcome to PP!

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eagerly waiting for squad to be announced.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.

Long time follower of PP, but just made an account to see if others also agree with my analysis.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Are they going to name the team in time or PCB will appeal for time extension at the 12th hour? I don't know why it's every time that PAK team is named at the last moment or even after dead line!!!!

May Inzi hasn't finalized his stories yet.

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When is the deadline?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHammad View Post
    When is the deadline?
    25th April

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Inzi is trying to figure out which TTF he wants to recall now.

Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sami Aslam should be included.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sami Aslam should be included.
    Yeah, but he has failed in both of the Pakistan One Day Cup games so far. He should have been included in the Test Squad, but I don't think he should be included for the CT ODI squad. He had a poor strike rate in the ODIs last year against England.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikhanasm View Post
    Yeah, but he has failed in both of the Pakistan One Day Cup games so far.
    Don't care about the domestic performances. Sami Aslam is one of those few players who scored in England and NZ where even our senior players failed. He deserves a chance over TTFs.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't care about the domestic performances. Sami Aslam is one of those few players who scored in England and NZ where even our senior players failed. He deserves a chance over TTFs.
    Aslam is not an ODI player, heck he is too slow for even test cricket.

Demons run when a good man goes to war
    GO NAWAZ GO!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Aslam is not an ODI player, heck he is too slow for even test cricket.
    I have seen him play 80 balls and not get more than 10 runs. He is not international grade.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Sohail Khan got 5 wickets last time against India. That was in Adelaide. Edgebaston is even more suited to his style, provided he opens the bowling.
    kohli hoga apne ghar ka kohli, Lets hope he gets selected.

If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your 15 Member Squad for the Champion's Trophy?

List your likely 15 for the upcoming Champion's Trophy. I see the following players making place in the squad. Do share your thoughts:

Ahmed Shehzad
    Kamran Akmal
    Babar Azam
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Shoaib Malik
    Sarfraz Ahmed
    Imad Wasim
    Shadab Khan
    Mohammad Amir
    Junaid Khan
    Wahab Riaz
    Azhar Ali
    Mohammad Nawaz
    Hasan Ali
    Mohammd Abbas / Aamer Yamin

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Against India.. as it's a pressure match.

Azhar Ali
    Ahmed Shehzad
    Babar Azam
    Sarfaraz Ahmed
    Shoaib Malik
    M.Hafeez
    Shadab Khan
    Imad Waseem / Amir Yameen
    Sohail Khan
    Hasan Ali
    M.Amir

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What I would want..

Hussain Talat
    Ahmed Shehzad
    Babar Azam
    Sarfaraz Ahmed
    Haris Sohail
    Shoaib Malik
    Shadab Khan
    Imad Waseem / Amir Yameen
    Sohail Khan
    Hasan Ali
    M. Amir

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO this would be the best possible team

Zaman
    Hafeez
    Azam
    Sohail
    Sarfaraz
    Malik
    Yamin
    Shadab
    Hasan
    Amir
    Junaid

Bench:
    Hammad Azam
    Hussain Talat
    Imad Wasim /Nawaz
    Sohail Khan/Sadaf Hussain/Amad Butt (any one of them)

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yamin is a must for CT2017.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salman Butt/ Fakhar Zaman
    Hussain Talat
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail / Umar Amin
    Sarfraz Ahmed
    Aamer Yamin
    Imad
    Shadab
    Amir
    Hassan
    Asif/ Ehtesham Sultan/ Ruman Raees

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the final team I would go for

Umar Amin
    Shehzad
    Babar
    Haris
    Sarfaraz
    Malik
    Yamin
    Shadab
    Hasan Ali
    Amir
    Sohail Khan

Talat
    Umar Akmal
    Imad
    Junaid Khan or any other fast bowler

I think this team has the left handed options and also has most bowling options covered as well. Maybe lacks power but Malik and Yamin are decent accelerators. Amin and Babar will be able to survive the new ball in difficult conditions as well.

In bowling Amir,Sohail,and Yamin are good with the new ball. Shadab should be used as an attacking option. Hasan Ali is good at the death.

Git rid of the deadwood in Hafeez, Wahab, and Kami.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am realistically hoping that our three openers for CT will be: Shehzad, Hafeez and Azhar. So Kamran Akmal is discarded. There is no room for him and Sohail Khan in the team. And I'd take the latter over him every day of the week. Azhar will most likely be selected as Inzi the Revolutionary will not take a chance on Umar Amin or Sami Aslam. I don't think that Yamin is getting selected either. I am basing this off of the reports of Kami dropped and Azhar, Umar selected.

This should be a realistic 15:

Azhar
    Hafeez
    Babar
    Haris
    Malik
    Sarfraz
    Imad
    Sohail
    Amir
    Wahab
    Hasan
    -------------
    Shehzad
    Shadab
    Junaid
    U. Akmal
    -------------
    It will depend on conditions whether or not Shadab plays.

This is good for the most part. Maybe Yamin in, and Haris won't get picked, but something like this is okay. Don't think Wahab should play either, but he probably will get picked. Junaid shouldn't though because of his phainty in domestics, so Wahab is a better option with extra pace.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My squad

Shehzad
    Zaman
    Azam
    Hussian Talat
    Sarfraz
    Malik
    Imad
    Shadab
    Wahab
    Hasan Ali
    Amir

Bench
    Umar Akmal
    Amir Yamin
    Bilal asif
    Mohammad Abbas
    Mohammad hafeez

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As only 15 can be selected. I feel three will be dropped from the ODI squad of 16 sent to WI...

Scenario 1

I think Zakir, Ashraf and Asghar will be out...

Hafeez and Kamran to open with third opener as Shehzad or Kamran will be dropped for Azhar ali or Umar Akmal which is very unlikely and to expect that from INZI...

Haris Sohail in Zakir out

Sohail Khan or Aamer Yamin in for Ashraf

Scenario 2

Kamran, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar dropped

Haris, Azhar, Sohail Khan in

Scenario 3

Zaman, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar and Wahab dropped

Haris, Azhar, Sohail Khan and Aamer Yamin in

or

Haris, Azhar, Rahat ali and Abbas in

Scenario 4

Kamran, Zaman, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar and wahab dropped

Haris, Azhar, Umar Amin, Rahat ali and Sohail Khan in..

With INZI most likely it will be scenario 1 i guess..

I personally would field this 11

1. Umar Amin
    2. Hafeez
    3. Babar azam
    4. Haris Sohail
    5. Malik
    6. Sarfraz
    7. Shadab
    8. Imad
    9. Amir
    10. Hasan Ali
    11. Junaid Khan/Sohail Khan

Reserves:

1. Shehzad
    2. Junaid Khan/Sohail Khan
    3. Aamer Yamin
    4. Hussain Talat

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    As only 15 can be selected. I feel three will be dropped from the ODI squad of 16 sent to WI...

Scenario 1

I think Zakir, Ashraf and Asghar will be out...

Hafeez and Kamran to open with third opener as Shehzad or Kamran will be dropped for Azhar ali or Umar Akmal which is very unlikely and to expect that from INZI...

Haris Sohail in Zakir out

Sohail Khan or Aamer Yamin in for Ashraf

Scenario 2

Kamran, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar dropped

Haris, Azhar, Sohail Khan in

Scenario 3

Zaman, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar and Wahab dropped

Haris, Azhar, Sohail Khan and Aamer Yamin in

or

Haris, Azhar, Rahat ali and Abbas in

Scenario 4

Kamran, Zaman, Zakir, Ashraf, Asghar and wahab dropped

Haris, Azhar, Umar Amin, Rahat ali and Sohail Khan in..

With INZI most likely it will be scenario 1 i guess..

I personally would field this 11

1. Umar Amin
    2. Hafeez
    3. Babar azam
    4. Haris Sohail
    5. Malik
    6. Sarfraz
    7. Shadab
    8. Imad
    9. Amir
    10. Hasan Ali
    11. Junaid Khan/Sohail Khan

Reserves:

1. Shehzad
    2. Junaid Khan/Sohail Khan
    3. Aamer Yamin
    4. Hussain Talat
    Pretty good team, only concern is that I don't want Sarfraz to play at No.6, he is one hell of a batsman if he plays at No.4/5.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Junaid needs to be kicked out immediately. A complete disaster.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Lahore Lahore Aay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saud Shakeel
    Ahsan Ali
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Sarfraz Ahmad
    Husaain Talat
    Aamir Yamin
    Shadab Khan
    Amir
    hasan Ali
    Ehtesham Sultan
    ------------------------------

Danish Aziz
    Saif badar
    Altaf Ahmad Khan
    Sohail Khan

Aajzi k takkabbur sy bachu. (hazrat ali hajveri RA)

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desirous of desire View Post
    Saud Shakeel
    Ahsan Ali
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Sarfraz Ahmad
    Husaain Talat
    Aamir Yamin
    Shadab Khan
    Amir
    hasan Ali
    Ehtesham Sultan

Danish Aziz
    Saif badar
    Altaf Ahmad Khan
    Sohail Khan
    That will be the best team

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desirous of desire View Post
    Saud Shakeel
    Ahsan Ali
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Sarfraz Ahmad
    Husaain Talat
    Aamir Yamin
    Shadab Khan
    Amir
    hasan Ali
    Ehtesham Sultan

Danish Aziz
    Saif badar
    Altaf Ahmad Khan
    Sohail Khan
    not a bad team. for future

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Atleast this should happen :

Kamran out (give only one reason worst fielding) otherwise one series isn't a fair chance

Junaid out Sohail In.

Asif out Haris In.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Atleast this should happen :

Kamran out (give only one reason worst fielding) otherwise one series isn't a fair chance

Junaid out Sohail In.

Asif out Haris In.
    Shizzy should be out as well alongside Fahim.

Umar Amin, Haris Sohail and Amir Yamin should come in.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post

Umar Amin, Haris Sohail and Amir Yamin should come in.

Yes Fahim isn't better than Amad or Hussain the allrounders. Even not better than Yamin the batsman.

So Fahim out and Yamin or Hussain In.

Both openers won't be dropped after one series. Be realistic.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Yes Fahim isn't better than Amad or Hussain the allrounders. Even not better than Yamin the batsman.

So Fahim out and Yamin or Hussain In.

Both openers won't be dropped after one series. Be realistic.
    But realistically they (both openers) don't offer us anything.

Kami is a liability in field and pure lottery with the bat, Add to that he is 35 years of age.

While Shizzy will be playing test cricket in Champions Trophy.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    But realistically they (both openers) don't offer us anything.

Kami is a liability in field and pure lottery with the bat, Add to that he is 35 years of age.

While Shizzy will be playing test cricket in Champions Trophy.

I won't be surprised if both of them are picked again. Kamran might be dropped only basis of fielding.

If there was any Merit than along with Sahibzada Farhan, (Wajahat pick) Ahsan, Rafay & Zeeshan would have been playing Pakistan Cup and the one who scored one or two hundreds with overall Strike Rate above 110 should have been picked for CT.

Remember with TTF's, expired sportsmen & ****** players occupying 50 % spots in domestic Cricket the competitive level decreases by 50 %. Hence if you want a 95 SR opener than in domestic He should have a SR of 115.

Until our systems improve our Cricket system won't improve. We will keep on Crying.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's amazing how many capable young players have popped up since Misbah's retirement. Never knew we had so much talent, lol.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

25th April deadline!!!

When are they going to announce the squad???? Tomorrow is the last date!!!!

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Umar Amin, Haris Sohail and Amir Yamin should come in
    if this happens then that will be the best squad..

I want this opening pair as below

Amin & Hafeez or Haris & Hafeez...

If I can take out hafeez, would have the following top4

Amin
    Babar
    Haris
    Sarfraz

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports_Psychologist View Post
    When are they going to announce the squad???? Tomorrow is the last date!!!!
    interesting to see there is no news channel reports on speculating few comebacks and drops.. like announcing their own squad before it officially announced..

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    interesting to see there is no news channel reports on speculating few comebacks and drops.. like announcing their own squad before it officially announced..
    Yeah that is exactly what i was thinking... Inzi should announce the squad today..

Sarfaraz, Babar, Shehzad, Haris, Talat, Fakhar, Umar.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it's announced today. Hoping amir yamin is selected along with Harris sohail. Ttf hafeez should open with baba and Harris going in at 3 and 4.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Hopefully it's announced today. Hoping amir yamin is selected along with Harris sohail. Ttf hafeez should open with baba and Harris going in at 3 and 4.
    I think best hope is

1) Hafeez
    2) Fakhar Zaman
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Haris Sohail

If you had Sharjeel there at the top you are looking at a very good top 4

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Fakhar Zaman
    2) Mohammad Hafeez
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Haris Sohail
    5) Sarfraz Ahmed (C) (WK)
    6) Shoaib Malik
    7) Aamer Yamin
    8) Imad Wasim
    9) Sohail Khan
    10) Shadab Khan
    11) Hasan Ali

and the other 4 players should be Junaid Khan (good at international but rubbish at domestic which is strange), Mohammad Amir, Umar Akmal and Wahab Riaz ( rubbish ODI bowler but he's gonna be picked, let's face it)

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    @Asif321 @pakistanigoneaussie is Yamin going to make it?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Waqar wants Abbas in.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sahibzada/Sharjeel
    Umar
    Babar
    Haris
    Yamin
    Talat
    Sarfaraz
    Gohar
    Amir
    Hasan
    Bashir/Irfan/Sultan

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Sahibzada/Sharjeel
    Umar
    Babar
    Haris
    Yamin
    Talat
    Sarfaraz
    Gohar
    Amir
    Hasan
    Bashir/Irfan/Sultan
    Sahibzada already?

Sharjeel is impossible for now.

Sarfraz at #7?

No Malik?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Any chance at all for Sharjeel to make it back in time?? We really really need him.

If we can't post 300+ on the board then it doesn't matter how good our bowling unit is.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Sahibzada already?

Sharjeel is impossible for now.

Sarfraz at #7?

No Malik?
    Yes.

The batsmen above him can score faster.

You can place Malik in there if you want.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sahibzada/Sharjeel
    Umar
    Babar
    Haris
    Yamin
    Talat
    Sarfaraz
    Gohar
    Amir
    Hasan
    Bashir/Irfan/Sultan
    Nice team.

Shadab and Malik should be there though

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Umar Akmal
    Sharjeel Khan (Probably won't be selected so instead of Sharjeel I'd like Awais Zia or Fakhar Zaman yes please!)
    Babar Azam
    Sarfraz Ahmed (c) (w)
    Shoaib Malik
    Hammad Azam or Imad Wasim subject to conditions.
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Mohammad Amir
    Hassan Ali
    Shadab Khan
    Mohammad Asif (Probably not going to be selected, so Wahab Riaz as he's a left armer and brings his A game in ICC tournaments; if not am happy to replace Riaz with another highly rated Left arm prospect)

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    Any chance at all for Sharjeel to make it back in time?? We really really need him.

If we can't post 300+ on the board then it doesn't matter how good our bowling unit is.
    Sharjeel will be banned for not reporting at least I think.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nice team.

Shadab and Malik should be there though
    Can't fit either. Gohar is a better late order hitter and better bowler. Fielding wise, there's not much between them. I'd take Gohar's arm though.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the rumor mills

Asif zakir, fakhar zaman and mohammad asghar will be out.

Amir yamin and azhar ali in.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't fit either. Gohar is a better late order hitter and better bowler. Fielding wise, there's not much between them. I'd take Gohar's arm though.
    Then place Shadab instead of Yamin.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    From the rumor mills

Asif zakir, fakhar zaman and mohammad asghar will be out.

Amir yamin and azhar ali in.
    Any chance of Haris ?

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar
    Hafeez
    Haris
    Umar
    Babar
    Malik
    Sarfaraz
    Imad
    Shadab
    Yamin
    Sohail
    Amir
    Wahab
    Hasan
    Talat

In no particular order.

We won't get this though because it seems like an upheaval from our last squad

Shehzad
    Kami
    Fakhar
    Zakir
    Fahim
    Asghar
    Junaid

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Then place Shadab instead of Yamin.
    Why?

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Any chance of Haris ?
    No from the rumor mills.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    No from the rumor mills.
    ahh ok thanks

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My squad :

1. Fakhar Zaman
    2. Azhar Ali
    3. Babar Azam
    4. Umar Akmal
    5. Malik
    6. Sarfaraz
    7. Shadab Khan
    8. Imad Wasim
    9. Sohail Khan
    10. Amir
    11. Hassan Ali

12. Wahab Riaz
    13. Hussain Talat
    14. Aamer Yamin
    15. Haris Sohail
    Last edited by Seamer; 24th April 2017 at 22:04.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Yes.

The batsmen above him can score faster.

You can place Malik in there if you want.
    Why? What about him has impressed you?

Having an SR of 90+ at international level (ODIs) is not that easy and even though Talat, Yamin, Haris etc. are great prospects, I don't see them scoring much faster than Sarfraz who can almost always bat at a SR of around 100.

Also, Sarfraz is best suited for #4 or #5 whereas the likes of Talat, Yamin (particularly the latter) can do a better job than Sarfraz at #7.

Why did you not place him?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why? What about him has impressed you?

Having an SR of 90+ at international level (ODIs) is not that easy and even though Talat, Yamin, Haris etc. are great prospects, I don't see them scoring much faster than Sarfraz who can almost always bat at a SR of around 100.

Also, Sarfraz is best suited for #4 or #5 whereas the likes of Talat, Yamin (particularly the latter) can do a better job than Sarfraz at #7.

Why did you not place him?
    His shot range and front foot movement.

If you're trying to fit in players instead of playing your best, you're never going to win. Sarfaraz bats with good intent but he's limited. Yamin and Talat score easily. They don't have to force anything.

I listed my best eleven and he's not in it.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Asif321 @pakistanigoneaussie is Yamin going to make it?
    Journalists are saying it's him or fahim

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    With inzi I'm expecting Azhar ali and sohail Khan in for zakir and Ashraf. No swap for asghar as only 15 is allowed.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing XI that can win it

K/U Akmal
    Hafeez (unfortunately)
    Babar
    Malik