Venue
    springdale brampton
    Runs
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IPL 2017 | Day 10 | 15th April | Kolkata & Delhi | Matches Thread

KKR v Sunrisers (16:00 local | 10:30 GMT | 06:30 EDT | 05:30 CDT | 03:30 PDT).

Daredevils v Kings XI (20:00 local | 14:30 GMT | 10:30 EDT | 09:30 CDT | 07:30 PDT).

You're either on my side or in my way.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Delhi played well didn't expect them to score this much thought they had a garbage team apparently not this might be our year..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Delhi played well didn't expect them to score this much thought they had a garbage team apparently not this might be our year..
    Delhi team is far from garbage. They got the best bowling lineup in the IPL; Zaheer, Cummins, Morris, Mishra, Nadeem; lots of variety and quality there. And also they have the best young Indian batting talent with Shreyas, Karun, Samson, Pant. Very exciting team. I am rooting for RCB and DD this time around. Hope both meet in the finals.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    DD look to have all basis covered, they could be a surprise package this year. Kkr looking to be a solid outfit as always.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delhi looks a very balanced team although DD has never performed well in the IPL but def with Pune and lions struggling and RCB swinging, it's DD's chance to make it to the playoffs