Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 156 of 156
  1. #81
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    19,576
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    Sharjeel tagged along for the free food. He didn't fix and he will be acquitted. My 2 cents.
    More that the PCB has is laying the groundwork to go easy on him and has relayed this to Sharjeel, hence why he hasnt been freaking out in public as much Khalid and his legal team.

    In the long term thouh this will hurt us imo


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  2. #82
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    More that the PCB has is laying the groundwork to go easy on him and has relayed this to Sharjeel, hence why he hasnt been freaking out in public as much Khalid and his legal team.

    In the long term thouh this will hurt us imo
    That is what I can see.

    Khalid has been charged with lots of offences, despite not playing.

    It's very simple.

    1.If he's fixed,ban him(5 years or even life ban)
    2.If he has failed to report twice or more, ban him for a year
    3.If he has failed to report once, warn him and fine heavily.

    As far as my knowledge is concerned, he's not returning to the CT even if he's declared innocent.

    Because, the hearing begins in 1st week of May and then carry till 3rd or even last week of May

    In no case he will go to England, without any mactch practice for 4 months.

    Three openers for CT will be

    Kamran
    Shehzad
    Fakhar/Azhar

    I know all will fail.

    The next series after CT, Azhar and Kamran would be dropped as they are aged.
    Fakhar would be sent back to domestics.

    3 openers for next series would be

    Sharjeel(If he hasn't fixed)
    Shehzad
    HAFEEZ

    Sharjeel would be the 1st opener
    HAFEEZ/Shezi to be second

  3. #83
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,691
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    That is what I can see.

    Khalid has been charged with lots of offences, despite not playing.

    It's very simple.

    1.If he's fixed,ban him(5 years or even life ban)
    2.If he has failed to report twice or more, ban him for a year
    3.If he has failed to report once, warn him and fine heavily.

    As far as my knowledge is concerned, he's not returning to the CT even if he's declared innocent.

    Because, the hearing begins in 1st week of May and then carry till 3rd or even last week of May

    In no case he will go to England, without any mactch practice for 4 months.

    Three openers for CT will be

    Kamran
    Shehzad
    Fakhar/Azhar

    I know all will fail.

    The next series after CT, Azhar and Kamran would be dropped as they are aged.
    Fakhar would be sent back to domestics.

    3 openers for next series would be

    Sharjeel(If he hasn't fixed)
    Shehzad
    HAFEEZ

    Sharjeel would be the 1st opener
    HAFEEZ/Shezi to be second
    Another thing he has been charged for is trying to get other players into fixing. ****

  4. #84
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Another thing he has been charged for is trying to get other players into fixing. ****
    Shahzaib is charged with it, not Sharjeel

  5. #85
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Shahzaib is charged with it, not Sharjeel
    one thing that you are missing is that sharjeel has directly trampled on the ego of najam sethi. no matter if he has fixed or not, he is not playing for pakistan until sethi remains at the helm of affairs.


    sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    one thing that you are missing is that sharjeel has directly trampled on the ego of najam sethi. no matter if he has fixed or not, he is not playing for pakistan until sethi remains at the helm of affairs.
    I know, but what I can see is Shahzaib and Khalid would be made scapegoat, with Sharjeel being pardoned.

    Mickey, to Inzi: I need Sharjeel
    Inzi, to Sethi: I need Sharjeel
    Sethi, to the tribunal:I need Sharjeel
    Tribunal's decision: Sharjeelhas not fixed so warned with fine. Khalid and Shahzaib banned.

    This is how things run in PCB
    Last edited by fazleefridi; 19th April 2017 at 09:25.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,611
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Its more and more likely Sharjeel will be back.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    722
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Kindly read the post.

    If he has done spot fixing, let alone match fixing, he should be banned for 5 years or even life ban could be justified.

    U cry here, without reading the post.

    Anyways thank u for ur meaningless post
    do you think they do not know they are not supposed to approach bookies? There are witness accounts of him approaching bookies. He knows he is not supposed to do this. Yet you want to give him a fine and let him play again. What message does this send to other fixers? Think more long term about your ideas. Do you want to win a game or two (he certainly is not going to win you a wc or anything.. no Adam Gilchrist here) or do you want a clean team?

  9. #89
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After CT this should be the line up.

    1.Sharjeel
    2.Farhan (RHB, good at pull, hook and cut. He also has a good game against spin)
    3.Babar
    4.Malik
    5.Sarfraz
    6.Imad
    7.Yamin(can bowl maximum of 5-6 overs)
    8.Shadab
    9.Sohail
    10.Amir
    11.Hassan


    In bowling:

    5 genuine bowlers

    Seam: Amir, Sohail, Hassan
    Spin: Imad, Shadab

    2 extra bowlers

    Seam:Yamin
    Spin: Malik

    In batting:

    Good attacking openers with LH/RH combination

    Shajeel
    Farhan

    Solid no.3, Babar

    Good players of spin and good strike rotators at 4 and 5 : Malik and Sarfraz

    No.6 Who can hit when settled, Imad

    No.7,8,9 and 10 who can hit from word go, Yamin, Shadab, Sohail, Amir

    No.11 who can hold the bat: Hassan

    Good batting depth with Sohail and Amir coming at 9 and 10, with Hassan at 11

  10. #90
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    do you think they do not know they are not supposed to approach bookies? There are witness accounts of him approaching bookies. He knows he is not supposed to do this. Yet you want to give him a fine and let him play again. What message does this send to other fixers? Think more long term about your ideas. Do you want to win a game or two (he certainly is not going to win you a wc or anything.. no Adam Gilchrist here) or do you want a clean team?

    1.There is a difference between him approaching a bookie and bookies approaching him.

    In his case bookies approached him.

    2.Irfan despite being failed to report twice, banned just for a year (just 6 months if he cooperates with PCB). Whereas Sharjeel failed to report just once. Hence warning and fine might do.

    3. U said, that I am supporting a match fixer
    a. He's not done any match fixing
    b. I said, if he has done even spot fixing, he should be banned for 5 years or even life ban. Never did I support a fixer


    Your statements are quite contradicting. Pls brother, be clear in ur statements.
    Just don't comment for the sake of doing it.
    And again, if u cannot comprehend, I am sorry, I can't help you out

  11. #91
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,691
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is everyone so sure Sharjeel will come back?

  12. #92
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    I know, but what I can see is Shahzaib and Khalid would be made scapegoat, with Sharjeel being pardoned.

    Mickey, to Inzi: I need Sharjeel
    Inzi, to Sethi: I need Sharjeel
    Sethi, to the tribunal:I need Sharjeel
    Tribunal's decision: Sharjeelhas not fixed so warned with fine. Khalid and Shahzaib banned.

    This is how things run in PCB
    i like the team that you have put but i do not think that sahibzada farhan is going to be fast tracked to the main team and i do not think that sharjeel is going to be pardoned by the tribunal. if anything, he is the one who played in the match and it is being reported that he did exactly what the bookies asked him to.

    even pcb has asked nasir jamshed to testify and there are more charges placed against him only yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Why is everyone so sure Sharjeel will come back?
    same question actually.


    sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=GoUgandaCranes;9200075]i like the team that you have put but i do not think that sahibzada farhan is going to be fast tracked to the main team and i do not think that sharjeel is going to be pardoned by the tribunal. if anything, he is the one who played in the match and it is being reported that he did exactly what the bookies asked him to.

    even pcb has asked nasir jamshed to testify and there are more charges placed against him only yesterday.

    Bro,let's wait.

    But yeah, if has fixed, ban him for 5 years, or even life ban would be justified.

    There should be no getting away with it.

    Regarding Farhan.

    I know, he wouldn't be fast tracked.

    But he has 2 50's in 2.
    If he gets a 50 and a 100 in remaining 3 matches, and Inzi notices it, who knows he might be selected out of nowhere

  14. #94
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    26,923
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I urge the posters here to forget about 'Sharjeel the hack' because he isn't coming back anytime soon. Let's hope Kamran can hit a few fours and bash some trundlers on flat pitches so you have a new hack to cheer on. Fakhar Zaman is also another capable hack, from what I hear, but haven't seen him bat personally so can't say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes clearly, you are above all of this. Do I need to remind you the number of times you have brought me up needlessly & compared me to Hawkeye? You may not tag me in your 'digs' & I may not post in those threads, but it doesn't mean I don't see them. Not interesting in offending you, but please don't throw stones when you live in a glass house yourself.
    I actually quote you when I say that but whatever.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  15. #95
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    722
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    1.There is a difference between him approaching a bookie and bookies approaching him.

    In his case bookies approached him.

    2.Irfan despite being failed to report twice, banned just for a year (just 6 months if he cooperates with PCB). Whereas Sharjeel failed to report just once. Hence warning and fine might do.

    3. U said, that I am supporting a match fixer
    a. He's not done any match fixing
    b. I said, if he has done even spot fixing, he should be banned for 5 years or even life ban. Never did I support a fixer


    Your statements are quite contradicting. Pls brother, be clear in ur statements.
    Just don't comment for the sake of doing it.
    And again, if u cannot comprehend, I am sorry, I can't help you out
    My view is completely consistent. If he failed to report and then lied about it, his punishment should be as severe as Irfan's, who at least admitted to his crime.

    The inconsistency would occur if he committed a similar offence to Irfan's and received a lighter punishment because he was deemed a more important long term asset to the team. This was basically your initial argument if you go back to your first post where you mentioned how valuable an opener he is by providing stats of all the other openers. What other possible point could you have been making by doing that?

    So are you for equal punishment regardless of the merit of the player as you suggested in your reply to my comment above, or for punishment based on the value of the player to the team? Pick an argument my friend and check your own logic before trying to call mine out.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,458
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ban him for 5 to 7 years atleast.

    Let him eat Sindhi Biryaani for next 4 years.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    My view is completely consistent. If he failed to report and then lied about it, his punishment should be as severe as Irfan's, who at least admitted to his crime.

    The inconsistency would occur if he committed a similar offence to Irfan's and received a lighter punishment because he was deemed a more important long term asset to the team. This was basically your initial argument if you go back to your first post where you mentioned how valuable an opener he is by providing stats of all the other openers. What other possible point could you have been making by doing that?

    So are you for equal punishment regardless of the merit of the player as you suggested in your reply to my comment above, or for punishment based on the value of the player to the team? Pick an argument my friend and check your own logic before trying to call mine out.
    I posted the stats, to prove he is the best opener, while I have also mentioned the punishment he should face if he has fixed.

    Kindly read the full list, rather than taking a part of it, to prove ur self right.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th April 2017 at 17:36.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Ban him for 5 to 7 years atleast.

    Let him eat Sindhi Biryaani for next 4 years.
    It will be a massive blow

  19. #99
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,611
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He will not be banned.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    25,200
    Mentioned
    977 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    He will not be banned.
    Keep hoping


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  21. #101
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,458
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    It will be a massive blow

    So ?

    Did sheharyar or sethi have enmity with him ?


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  22. #102
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    So ?

    Did sheharyar or sethi have enmity with him ?
    Lets wait for verdict of tribunal.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,611
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Keep hoping
    I just can't stomach another pathetic showing in a ICC tourney. We need him back.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    25,200
    Mentioned
    977 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    I just can't stomach another pathetic showing in a ICC tourney. We need him back.
    Even if he is coming back, no way in hell is he coming back before the CT.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  25. #105
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    3,978
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Even if he is coming back, no way in hell is he coming back before the CT.
    Yup, he will most likely miss CT even if he is cleared.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,458
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    Lets wait for verdict of tribunal.

    Yes indeed.

    I hope if PCB let him off than ICC takes PCB to International Court of HELL.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  27. #107
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    180
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most stupid thread. What he did is not a mistake but crime. Cricket should be HARAM for him.


    Pakistan fan from Bangladesh.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    5,473
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SARJ_BD View Post
    Most stupid thread. What he did is not a mistake but crime. Cricket should be HARAM for him.
    Agreed. Don't understand why most people want him back if he did actually fix. Sure, he was good, maybe even the best in Pakistan but we don't want more criminals in our team. Even if fixed then he should be banned for life and in my opinion, go to jail.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SARJ_BD View Post
    Most stupid thread. What he did is not a mistake but crime. Cricket should be HARAM for him.
    And so is u. Read the full post

    Clearly mentioned if he's fixed he should be banned for 5 years, or even life ban

  30. #110
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Agreed. Don't understand why most people want him back if he did actually fix. Sure, he was good, maybe even the best in Pakistan but we don't want more criminals in our team. Even if fixed then he should be banned for life and in my opinion, go to jail.
    If he's fixed. He should be banned.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Yes indeed.

    I hope if PCB let him off than ICC takes PCB to International Court of HELL.
    Should be banned if found guilty of spot fixing.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    722
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    I posted the stats, to prove he is the best opener, while I have also mentioned the punishment he should face if he has fixed.

    Kindly read the full list, rather than taking a part of it, to prove ur self right.
    Yeah and for the same crime as Irfan you wanted a lesser punishment. Lol, I feel fine about my position.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th April 2017 at 17:37.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    Yeah and for the same crime as Irfan you wanted a lesser punishment. Lol, I feel fine about my position.
    Irfan failed to report twice.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th April 2017 at 17:37.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Irfan failed to report twice.
    Yes twice and for an international duty.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th April 2017 at 17:37.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,319
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Forgive and forget.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    16,103
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No need for personal comments.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  37. #117
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel and Sahibzada could form a destructive pair

  38. #118
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,302
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What's the update on Sharjeel? Have they found anything against him yet?


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All we are hearing about is, Shahzaib's, Khalid's and Nasir's case, and niether of the three played.

    Whereas, nothing as of now, about Sharjeel

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharejeel and Shahibzada, would be a good opening pair.

    Destructive, with LH & RH combination

  41. #121
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    405
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Sharejeel and Shahibzada, would be a good opening pair.

    Destructive, with LH & RH combination
    Definitely, hopefully sharjeel is cleared...

  42. #122
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like he would come out, clean

  43. #123
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    405
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazleefridi View Post
    Looks like he would come out, clean
    Inshallah, he is a very important player

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After Denno`s statement, PCB is looking in bad shape. I am thinking about who will be the scapegoat ?

  45. #125
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    slamabad United coach Dean Jones on Wednesday testified at a tribunal hearing spot-fixing charges against Sharjeel Khan, saying two dot balls played by the batsman during a Pakistan Super League match were not suspicious from a cricketing perspective.

    The allegation relates to a match played between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi held in Dubai in February, in which Sharjeel scored a single off four deliveries including two dots (balls which result in no runs). The Pakistan Cricket Board has accused him of agreeing to a spot-fixing plan and of failing to report offers to fix, charges which carry a ban ranging from five years to life if found guilty.

    Sharjeel’s lawyer Shaigan Aijaz, who is representing him at a closed-door tribunal, said: “Jones has told the tribunal that Sharjeel played dot balls on merit and that he has no reservations about Sharjeel’s shot selection.”

    The first of the two balls in question was punched to cover point, while the second was driven to mid-off. A second lawyer familiar with the proceedings confirmed Jones’ testimony, which took place via Skype, adding that the former Australia star told the tribunal Sharjeel was naturally weaker on his offside and less likely to score in that zone. Spot-fixing involves attempting to determine the outcome of a specific part of a match rather than the overall result, and is therefore harder to detect than match-fixing.

    Bowlers Mohammad Irfan and Mohammad Nawaz, who also featured in the second edition of the Twenty20 tournament have so far been suspended for failing to report offers to fix. The fate of batsmen Khalid Latif, Nasir Jamshed and Shahzaib Hasan has yet to be decided. Taffazul Rizvi, a lawyer for the PCB, added that Jones said he could not speak to whether any of his players had been approached by bookmakers.

    “He said that he would be upset if he knows that his players were involved and that players are briefed about fixing through lectures,” he said.

    http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/p...n-jones-610284

    There you go.

    Technically, it looks he hasn't fixed.

    Let me, reiterate.

    IF HE HAS FIXED, BAN FOR 5 YEARS, OR LIFE BAN SHOULD BE IMPOSED.

    IF HE HAS FAILED TO REPORT, BAN HIM FOR 4 MONTHS.

    HE WAS SUSPENDED IN MID FEBRUARY. From then on, it would be till mid june.

    You don't have any series after CT.
    He would be available for Natwest T20. Get some match practice.

    Once he returns, you would be one brute of a team with the below mentioned line up.

    1.Sharjeel Khan
    2.Sahibzada Farhan
    3.Babar Azam
    4.Haris Sohail
    5.Sarfraz Ahmed
    6.Imad Wasim
    7.Amir Yamin
    8.Shadab Khan
    9.Fahim
    10.Amir
    11.Hasan

    1.2 destructive openers.(Sharjeel and Sahibzada, left and Right common)

    2.Solid middle order (Babar, haris and Sarfraz, left and right combo)

    3.Lower middle order with hitting ability(Imad, Yamin and Shadab, left and right combo)

    4.Deep batting line up(Fahim, Amir and Hassan at 9, 10 and 11)

    5.Good pace attack (Amir and Hassan.Yamin to bowl 3 overs with the new ball at 2 in the middle. Yamin and Fahim to bowl 10 overs)

    6.Good spin AR'S (Imad and Shadab)

    7.Above all, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER above 30

  46. #126
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadida97 View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAr bas dua mango
    Hope he comes back

  47. #127
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    2,644
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel the savior.Bring him back.I want to see Pakistan chase down 270 runs.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Sharjeel the savior.Bring him back.I want to see Pakistan chase down 270 runs.
    We don't have Sharjeel nor any planned series with Bangladesh.

    Else in sometime you would've been calling him the destroyer.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    2,644
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    We don't have Sharjeel nor any planned series with Bangladesh.

    Else in sometime you would've been calling him the destroyer.
    Sharjeel,the future Hayden/Warner of Pakistan,the future destroyer of Bangladesh.....

  50. #130
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Sharjeel,the future Hayden/Warner of Pakistan,the future destroyer of Bangladesh.....
    Future Gilly.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,611
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    dean jones has vouched. He will be back for next series.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    dean jones has vouched. He will be back for next series.
    Mohammad Yousaf and Sadiq Mohammad are other ones who will be presented by defence.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Multan,Layyah Pakistan
    Runs
    941
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today sadiq Muhammad also told the tribunal that Sharjeel played those balls on merit .... So his case is getting stronger and stronger.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    1,346
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next Amir? At least the hype when he returns back would be similar to Amir. Next big thing after Gilchrist. Wait is on.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,736
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Sethi sahab the corrupt man he is, became judge, jury and executioner. He declared Sharjeel to be guilty of fixing and now he won't go back on his word otherwise it would be a HUGE slap on his face. Sharjeel will get a minimum of one year ban even if it is just failure to report.
    Considering ICC ACSU chief is involved I don't think thi is Sethi's masterplan, looks like PCB' hands were forced


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  56. #136
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    5,880
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now with more people has said that shot is played on merit then allegations and accusations on sharjeel become weaker. If he is given a ban then he can go upto CAS to get his ban reduced or abandoned as his case is stronger with more people giving proof for him and PCB with weak evidences as usual.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,479
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    Considering ICC ACSU chief is involved I don't think thi is Sethi's masterplan, looks like PCB' hands were forced
    It's a PCB Initiative. Only if you could read the comments of ICC's ACU.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,691
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some signs he may get away with it but I am not getting excited yet

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    15,319
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like @Syed1 was right that Sharjeel wanted to score especially the 2nd ball of the 2nd over where the fielder saved a boundary.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    1,288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The case rests on a single point.

    Does PCB have whatsapp evidence promising those two dot balls or not?

    If yes, Sharjeel doesn't have a case. If not, PCB doesn't have a case.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,691
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtaz View Post
    The case rests on a single point.

    Does PCB have whatsapp evidence promising those two dot balls or not?

    If yes, Sharjeel doesn't have a case. If not, PCB doesn't have a case.
    I doubt they do otherwise we would know by now

  62. #142
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    14,417
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If he is found guilty of fixing I don't want him back ever. If he's proven not guilty, by all means bring him back.

    Let's just let the investigation play out for now.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    1,346
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever happened to Salman Butt's comeback scheme. Is it still on offer.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    1,288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    I doubt they do otherwise we would know by now
    PCB claims that they knew beforehand about the two dot balls. Does anybody know how PCB knew about the dot balls?

    They knew about the meeting with the bookie, obviously. But did they listen in on the conversation or what? That seems like the only plausible way of them knowing about the dot balls beforehand. Either that or the UK authorities finding something from Nasir Jamshed that they conveyed to PCB.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    231
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan missed him, more than ever

  66. #146
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    2,602
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a bigger loss than Amir imo.

    Asif in tests and now Sharjeel in lois. Apnay paoun pai kulhari maari hai


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  67. #147
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    805
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sharjeel shouldnt have been suspended by PCB especially with no evidence, PCB has dug its own grave honestly.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    231
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel, Sahibzada and Fakhar should be the three openers in the squad.

    Not Azhar, Shehzad and Akmal

  69. #149
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    231
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in 10 days, we'd get to know the final decision.

    Hoping he's innocent and cleared.

    Fakhar and Sharjeel opening would be destructive to the opposition or it would be self destruction for Pakistan.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    25,200
    Mentioned
    977 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaik View Post
    So in 10 days, we'd get to know the final decision.

    Hoping he's innocent and cleared.

    Fakhar and Sharjeel opening would be destructive to the opposition or it would be self destruction for Pakistan.
    Won't happen. Even if Sharjeel is declared innocent, corrupt Sethi and geriatric Sherry will force Inzi to not select him. Besides good boy Azhar has already cemented his place for the next series or two with his 1 good innings in the final.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  71. #151
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,559
    Mentioned
    2447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Won't happen. Even if Sharjeel is declared innocent, corrupt Sethi and geriatric Sherry will force Inzi to not select him. Besides good boy Azhar has already cemented his place for the next series or two with his 1 good innings in the final.
    Nah, he'll be back (if cleared), atleast in the squad.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  72. #152
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    5,880
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    definitely seems dodgy both the cases, along with Nasir Jamshed... should be proven guilty if so and should hand them from a min ban of 5 years to max of life bans... even after butt amir asif fiasco, if these two had the guts to do dodgy things then allowing them back will do more damage to Pak cricket... Even if SK was as good a player as B.C LARA, should be out of the cricket arena if guilty.. No mercy pls, time for PCB to make example out of these two if found guilty...

  73. #153
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    231
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What actually is going on?

    The case is about to reach it's sixth month and, no solution yet.

    PCB say, they have proof and, still they don't come up with it.

    If you have concrete evidence, ban them for whatever period they deserve. If you don't have enough evidence of them fixing, then ban for 6-12 months for not reporting and close the case.

    Unnecessary dragging of this case would only embarrass Pakistan, Pakistan cricket and the PSL.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    231
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel and Fakhar opening, would be nightmare for the opposition bowlers.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    8,691
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think Sharjeel will be back soon because this case is never ending

  76. #156
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have there been any updates on this case? What is the delay all about??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •