User Tag List

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Will Pakistan manage to beat West Indies in West Indies (first time ever) in the Test series?

So... you might think it's going to be a walkover.

Make no mistake. West Indies are playing a very strong squad and in their own conditions, they're as competitive as anyone else.

Look at the squad here.

Pak is playing a lot of duds. Shan Masood, Ahmed Shehzad... and at times, Azhar/Shafiq can struggle against spin.

I'm starting to have negative thoughts. Something bad is going to happen.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can but for that they will have to be on their best.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    They can but for that they will have to be on their best.
    Which I fear because they can get complacent.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan should win.

West indies are the 9th ranked test side if I am not wrong (I think BD are 8th).

Not that rankings matter but Pakistan have a good batting lineup

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Pakistan should win.

West indies are the 9th ranked test side if I am not wrong (I think BD are 8th).

Not that rankings matter but Pakistan have a good batting lineup
    WI are 8th

#MPGA

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pakistan should win this, but if they don't it would be a fitting slap to the approach of putting sentiment above results

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no.

it looks to me that it will either be 1-1 or west indies will win it. u cannot win test series away based on one and one bowler alone.

zindagi tu hi mukhtasir ho ja, shab e gham mukhtasur nahi hoti

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2011 West Indies side was weaker than this WI side and a stronger pakistani team couldn't beat them. I think WI are slight favourites here.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think west indies have a good chance of winning the series.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A number of concerns for Pakistan.

- Poor choice for openers and in particular Shan Masood
    - Lack of game time for Azhar, Shafiq but even more alarming is the old guard Misbah and YK.
    - Is Yasir still carrying effects of Oz?
    - Pace bowling lineup one of the worst i've seen
    - Misbah and YK retiring effect could be positive or negative

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the warm up game, I am not so sure anymore

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Really like this West Indies squad. I hope they thrash this snail paced team.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am not very confident with Pakistan's chances here since they replaced Sami with Shaan and moved Azhar back to #3 to accommodate Shezad. Yasir also looks out of form and pacers have been toothless.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will win, the players will be hungry after the last tour. Azhar and Yasir will win us matches.

#InziOut

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    I am not very confident with Pakistan's chances here since they replaced Sami with Shaan and moved Azhar back to #3 to accommodate Shezad. Yasir also looks out of form and pacers have been toothless.
    I imagined Azhar's demotion was just for the practice match, to get a look
    in on both of his would-be-partners. After what he accomplished in the opening slot this past year.

Just looked over Aslam's record; it really is a shame he was dropped after just
    two poor Tests in Oz. Can't see Shehzad scoring that 91 against NZ in NZ, or
    those innings in England.

Windies to win 2-1 or 2-0.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Won't be an easy series for Pakistan. My prediction is 1-1.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will be hard with passengers like shehzad, shan, misbah and wahab.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be extremely difficult. We cannot afford to take them easy. West Indies at home in Tests are still a decent enough side to trouble anyone. I think Pakistan will win but it is going to be close.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Not very confident, everything depends on Younis Khan; if he has a big series then we will, otherwise Misbah will self destruct and lose the plot, typical. @Big Mac

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If Rahat can get the next flight over then the Windies will be cowering in their boots and we'll win 3-0.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    The Eurasian Plate
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a feeling our bowling will struggle again. If that's the case we wont win.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Surrey
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This should have been achieved long time ago given that Windies test team has been in decline for the best part of the past two decades. It says something about our test team as well

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not optimistic at all

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These set of Tests is the best time to do it .... if we fail, next time things may be very different !!!

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    2011 West Indies side was weaker than this WI side and a stronger pakistani team couldn't beat them. I think WI are slight favourites here.
    In 2009 the WIs test squad was:

Sammy, Nash, Baugh, Bishoo, Darren Bravo, Chanderpaul, Fidel Edwards, Rampaul, Roach, Samuels, Sarwan, Simmons, Devon Smith, Kraigg Braithwaite.

I think it edges the current WIs test squad.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Azhar and maybe Sarfaraz are the only two that stand in the way of a defeat for Pak. Mediocre/undeserving openers in Shehzad and Shan, a completely over the hill middle order in Younis and Misbah and the inconstient Shafiq. Couple that with a bowling attack that seems to have no leader, no clear plan and we are not in a great place.

Having said that, the ability of West Indies to capitulate worse than Pakistan and their inexperienced team, should be taken advantage of to make this a contest.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All hopes with Azhar, Shafiq, Sarfaraz, Babar, Yasir and Amir. The rest are useless and will only be impeding the progress of the team.

Yes I included YK too, he will take atleast two tests to get going. The less said about Misbah the better.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    San Antonio, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    So... you might think it's going to be a walkover.

Make no mistake. West Indies are playing a very strong squad and in their own conditions, they're as competitive as anyone else.

Look at the squad here.

Pak is playing a lot of duds. Shan Masood, Ahmed Shehzad... and at times, Azhar/Shafiq can struggle against spin.

I'm starting to have negative thoughts. Something bad is going to happen.
    We will win this series narrowly by a 1-0 margin but that is nothing to be proud of despite our atrocious record here.

WI are truly a poor Test team and nothing but a series win should be considered satisfactory despite us carrying passengers like Misbah, YK, Sarfraz and Wahab...

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    San Antonio, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    All hopes with Azhar, Shafiq, Sarfaraz, Babar, Yasir and Amir. The rest are useless and will only be impeding the progress of the team.

Yes I included YK too, he will take atleast two tests to get going. The less said about Misbah the better.
    Sarfraz's Test record keeps plummeting and plummeting ever since his purple patch in 2014/15 and I expect another failure here as well.

To his credit - he has become a much better ODI player though but his Test batting is shoddy...

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    San Antonio, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix363 View Post
    I think Azhar and maybe Sarfaraz are the only two that stand in the way of a defeat for Pak. Mediocre/undeserving openers in Shehzad and Shan, a completely over the hill middle order in Younis and Misbah and the inconstient Shafiq. Couple that with a bowling attack that seems to have no leader, no clear plan and we are not in a great place.

Having said that, the ability of West Indies to capitulate worse than Pakistan and their inexperienced team, should be taken advantage of to make this a contest.
    Sarfraz will flop like there is no tomorrow

Shafiq may produce a good innings here and there but will struggle for consistency otherwise. Really hope Babar performs well along with our openers.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to be easy at all. Pakistan has poor form both as a team and individual players.

I see a drawn series the more likely outcome allowing for:
    1) a Pakistan slip up leading to a defeat
    2) a West Indian collapse leading to a defeat
    3) a weather interrupted or pitch forced boring draw

The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there — Vince Lombardi

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msb314 View Post
    Sarfraz will flop like there is no tomorrow

Shafiq may produce a good innings here and there but will struggle for consistency otherwise. Really hope Babar performs well along with our openers.
    We shall see. I think he has come through a lot of pressure in the PSL followed by the t20s and ODIs. The tests will be a perfect chance for him to focus solely on his game with all eyes and scrutiny firmly on the departing senior pros. I see a great series coming up for him.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzi_fan_No_1 View Post
    A number of concerns for Pakistan.

- Poor choice for openers and in particular Shan Masood
    - Lack of game time for Azhar, Shafiq but even more alarming is the old guard Misbah and YK.
    - Is Yasir still carrying effects of Oz?
    - Pace bowling lineup one of the worst i've seen
    - Misbah and YK retiring effect could be positive or negative
    Misbah at this age is the weakest link, both as player and as captain. He and the PCB are in denial regarding him being too old for international cricket. Wasting a good opportunity to debut some young player and winning the series.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's one thread about How Windies should be disqualified and another asking whether we can beat them 🙈

Go figure

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Yes, quite easily.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    We will beat them, InshAllah, but it won't be a walk in the park by any means. Yasir Shah needs to get his act together or risk being dropped for Shadab. Always knew he wasn't as good as Ajmal in any format.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I'm quite worried. Our Test team is traumatised and Yasir is looking off the boil. WI might win this series.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    In 2009 the WIs test squad was:

Sammy, Nash, Baugh, Bishoo, Darren Bravo, Chanderpaul, Fidel Edwards, Rampaul, Roach, Samuels, Sarwan, Simmons, Devon Smith, Kraigg Braithwaite.

I think it edges the current WIs test squad.
    Don't think so. Devon Smith was a walking wicket and sammy was terrible in Tests. Sarwan and samuels were not good enough either. But yes i don't think the difference is that big. However, Pakistan don't have the services of Ajmal and Hafeez(the bowler) and Misbah is pretty much finished these days.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    West Indians lack drive and discipline, specially when it comes to Test Cricket. So while they may have players to match this Pakistan team, they will likely not have the fight. I predict a few good sessions for WI, but Pakistan should win this comfortably.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    we should play some attritional cricket and grind them down..really put the pressure on them. We will have some bad sessions but as long as they are not game losing sessions we should be ok..

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Something always happens whenever we tour the West Indies. In 1988 and 2000 we were robbed by umpiring, in 1993 we had players busted for marijuana and in 2005 we had bustups between several senior players.

Our last couple of tours consisted of two Tests only so there was no margin for error if we slipped up in one match. This time we have three Tests and thus ample opportunity to end this curse.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are again under estimating the West Indies like before the one dayers. They may not be the force they once were but neither are we. It is the best chance we will perhaps ever have of defeating them in their ow back yard. Still saying 1-1.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watch what happens, Pakistan is carrying lots of dead woods, including two 43 year olds, West Indies is getting rid of useless oldies and bringing younger players, my bet is on WI.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Pakistan always seems to start series in W.I in slow fashion and with last few series only been 2 tests its mean been 1-0 down and at best ending 1-1 in the end.. pakistan can have no such slow starts or excuses this time. series win is a must!

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes,we will win 2-0 or 2-1.

Hala Madrid y nada más

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pakistan should comfortably win in WI. WI surface should help Pakistani bowlers unlike Aus/NZ.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The predictions here are mostly always wrong. Either you boys are over critical or to optimistic. We need some experience in the middle order whilst Younis and Misbah are still available. When they have gone fans will moan about the lack of experience in the batting line up. I hope we bat first that will give us a good chance of winning the first test.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    830 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pakistan should win potentially , if they do not , it will be really disappointing.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just look at the squads and intent. WI with all younster who have performed recently and they intend to build for future and will be hungery to win.

Pakistan team full of deadwooods, a geriatric team, just want to reward a farewell trip to some oldies , winning is not a priority.

Don;t know whether losing 6 tests in row is already a record by any captain for Pakistan or he needs one more ?
    Last edited by moghul; 21st April 2017 at 00:49.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if your are taking decision on game played against president eleven then may be you are right but I think they will definitely hit WI in WI this time.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah strong WI squad but they are missing potent spinners.

Advantage Pakistan.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    I would say advantage Pakistan so far as well although our batting performance will determine what happens next

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might not be the strongest West Indian squad that we have come up against in the recent past, most players being young and inexperienced but it has one thing that the many other WI teams of the past didn't: spine and courage. Players like Brathwaite, Chase, Dowrich and Holder while not naturally very talented are doughty and will go down fighting. The one weakness they do have is the lack of a quality seamer who could run through a side.

Overall, imo, it will certainly not be a one sided affair. Barring any extraordinary performance by a Pakistani bowler, the series could be close and might depend on our batters not having too many of their typical "all out in a session" nightmare days. I'd say Pakistan have a slight advantage due to more experience and better bowling but will have to do much more if they want to win the series.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amvbfm View Post
    This might not be the strongest West Indian squad that we have come up against in the recent past, most players being young and inexperienced but it has one thing that the many other WI teams of the past didn't: spine and courage. Players like Brathwaite, Chase, Dowrich and Holder while not naturally very talented are doughty and will go down fighting. The one weakness they do have is the lack of a quality seamer who could run through a side.

Overall, imo, it will certainly not be a one sided affair. Barring any extraordinary performance by a Pakistani bowler, the series could be close and might depend on our batters not having too many of their typical "all out in a session" nightmare days. I'd say Pakistan have a slight advantage due to more experience and better bowling but will have to do much more if they want to win the series.
    And.....another one of those "nightmare days".

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amvbfm View Post
    And.....another one of those "nightmare days".
    Dude just what I feared.

Anyways they'll win the next one. But if it's a draw we're done!!!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    until we get over our arrogance we never will. We walked into this series the same war Hilarly Clinton walked into the elections

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the ever best chance.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not surprised at all by West Indies performance. They showed the same courage and fight last year against India also and managed to draw one test.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will need to bat first in the next match and make west indies bat on Day 4/5 in order to win

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am not even interested in the 3rd test after this disgraceful performance. The series win will not overcome this humiliation.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    I am not even interested in the 3rd test after this disgraceful performance. The series win will not overcome this humiliation.
    Seconded

This West Indies team is uber trash

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expecting west indies to roll over us in the next match

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Expecting west indies to roll over us in the next match
    Expecting a draw. Both teams will play safe.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Baltic Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Great" Misbah ul Haq should be able to beat the 8th ranked team, shouldn't he ? A "glory" he desperately wanted before retiring.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szrana007 View Post
    "Great" Misbah ul Haq should be able to beat the 8th ranked team, shouldn't he ? A "glory" he desperately wanted before retiring.
    a glory he snatched from a young captain. It's all about personal milestones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Dude just what I feared.

Anyways they'll win the next one. But if it's a draw we're done!!!

Just our mental weakness and lack of self-belief.
    Unless Misbah decides to go out with a bang (highly unlikely) he will go ultra defensive in the next. If the Windies don't make too many mistakes or we have yet another one of these collapses, it will most probably end in a draw.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I think Pakistan will win the next test. This was a horrible performance but Pakistan is better than this. West Indies are deeply flawed and those flaws will cost them matches more often than not.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the series will either be a draw, or we will lose.